Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I love how Jack is still up there and hasn’t left even though a long while ago he announced that he needed to leave and couldn’t be up there anymore with them so as to not raise suspicion.

Just like how Kat practically vibrates with paranoia whenever she can't ask people if they're conspiring against her, Jack is doing the same while in the same room as Ovi. 

I can't wait to hear how he's going to trash talk Ovi once he finally leaves the room!... said no one ever. 

Jack: "Let's reiterate something here? Let's reiterate something here? Let's reiterate something here? Loose lips sink ships. Stick tight. Stick tight."

I think his needle keeps getting stuck. 

• LOL 4

She's going about it oddly, but Christie really does have a pretty good angle on how people are approaching the game. She is all over Bella's approach, for instance. The problem there is, since Bella IS a "bouncer" (which I don't mind as a fill-in term for "floater", since the traditional definition of floater has been ruined, so perhaps bouncer can replace floater in its original definition as someone who moves from side to side based on who is in power, as opposed to the current use of floater which is "people who don't make active moves"), then why the drive to get rid of her NOW? As we saw in BB4, multiple "bouncers" CAN work together. If you also want to bounce between alliances, Bella doing the same thing isn't going to hurt your ability to do so that much. Just leave her be and concentrate on the people who are actively out to get you. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

And a clown shoe.

big-brother-13-jeff-shoe-20110825-480.jp

#neverforget

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. (/Jack) Hey now. That's a pretty serious accusation you're throwing at him. Are you sure you wanna go there? Because you can't walk that one-

Nah, he's a total clown shoe, too. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So I meant to bring this up in the last episode thread and then forgot and was just reminded when I was Jack walking around shirtless (of course). So allow me to channel my inner Analyse and ask: "Yeah, like, Jack is totally hot but does he really have a 'Hello, my Name is' with a blank spot for a name as a tattoo on his chest?"

'Cause I've seen some bad tattoos - I watch Ink Master occasionally - but that's on the same level as when I was in my early 20s and my friend wanted to get a carnival ticket tattooed below the belt "Valid for one free ride". Actually, that might still be cringier but I think you get my point.

Ask and ye shall receive:

IMG_0636.jpg.6325a6b3cf0361d8b0b6bce2940de3ae.jpg

• LOL 6
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Ask and ye shall receive:

Why would someone as conscious of his own image as Jack is, get such a dorky tattoo? And in such a prominent place? I have to assume alcohol and/or other substances were involved. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

6/28.....BBAD convos

Ugh! I officially HATE, Jack!  That convo on BBAD he had with Christie in the HOH room.

Jack specifically said he has been avoiding Kemi for 10 days.

(This happens right at the start of the show and worth watching) 

Now, that Kemi wants to talk to Jack about game......he is totally calling her dumb, idiot, fucking clueless, etc.  He literally starts to shout.....and, angry rants when he talks about Kemi. 

Like, Dude, calm the F’ down! 

Misogynistic Pig!

Jack totally thinks he is so much better than Kemi.  How dare Kemi talk to him???

Right before eviction ceremony, too......when Kemi knows she might get backdoor.

Kemi is SUPPOSED to talk to you! 

Duh! 

Maybe it is YOU that does not know how to play the game!

Jack and Christie also talked mad shit about Bella.......because, Bella would not commit to their 8 Alliance.

Here we go!  How dare HGs play their own game?! 

Why should Bella commit?  She has it good with the other side of the house, too!

Bella has a CHOICE!

Bella is not desperate and has no choice, but to join your 8 alliance for safety.

Jack said, Bella won’t shut the fuck Up and she is the root of all gossip!  Hahahaha!

Then Jack kicked Bella out of the 8 alliance.

Listen up, Jack!  Bella was NEVER in your Alliance! 🤣🤣🤣

The ‘Other Side’ is on to them!  Do not trust them (the 8’s) and are ‘quietly’ coming for them! Cliff is the leader in this mindset.

At the end of the show.....Jack and Tommy are talking.  Once again Jack loudly angry rants on Kemi & Bella.  The Alliance is now 6!  I do not know who else got dropped. 🤣

Jack, Christie, Tommy, Analyse, Holly.  Is the 6th...Kathryn??

The other side.....needs to Vote out....Kathryn...cause she is part their vote.

Also! There is a ‘secret power’ in the house. Jack/Christie talked about back dooring Bella.....but, decided against it.....just in case she has this....BB Power.

• Love 1

I read through the like 5 pages I missed yesterday and saw really nothing that interests me. This season is already 'the last 5 weeks of BB20' levels of boring for me. Damn. Someone needs to step up so I have something to actively care about. 

Actually, there was one thing I was interested in: Kemi's "There's no need to be intimidated because there's penises in the house," which I actually got to see yesterday and I loved it. 

Who are the 8 in the alliance? I'm assuming Jackson, Jack, Nick, Bella, Holly, Christie but who are the other 2?

• Love 8

My only hope is that the Jacks are overplaying so hard and coming on so strong that their alliance will splinter and they'll be voted out. Then new, hopefully less toxic groups will reform. I'm trying to stay positive. 

• Love 11

I'm torn.  I'd love for Christie to have the guts to decide not to backdoor Kemi, but I don't want her backdooring Bella, who I kind of love.  Does anyone know when the veto ceremony is?  I imagine the DR will continue pushing hard on the "do you REALLY want to backdoor Kemi for no good reason?" angle.  They sure as hell know it's not a good look.

I agree that everyone is kind of blah right now, but it's way too soon for me to call it quits.  I have more hates than I have likes, but I have enough of both to keep me invested.  

• Love 5
(edited)

And while Cliff gives his coffee talk, we have Jackson on the other 2 feeds digging for gold in his nose.  And guess who didn't wash his hands either.  I know they've bitched about Ovi not washing his hands after using the bathroom, which is completely disgusting, but from pimple popping to nose picking, I've seen others do plenty of other gross things and then not wash their hands.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 7

Holly, Analyse, and Christie were in the HOH bed talking.  One of them (I think Holly) said that Bella was going to start turning into Evil Dick out of boredom.  Then they were talking about how she said she was so bored yesterday and Christie said that's why Bella pierced her nose yesterday.  One of them said Bella was going to start trying to terrorize them and Analyse said, "I dare that bitch to try to terrorize me.".  

Nick and Sam are talking.  He told her he talked to Christie.  He seems to have no clue that Christie is pissed at him and is telling others that he and Bella are not in the alliance.

(edited)

Jack is telling Christie and Tommy that it just occurred to him that it might be a good idea to backdoor Nick this week.  Christie says she's thought about it but she thinks that Bella has the power.

And Christie is so full of herself.  She just said, "Well I plan on winning the power the 3rd week."

Edited by zorak
Jack not Jackson
  • LOL 2

Jack told Christie and Tommy that they are the 2 he trusts the most.  I don't think Christie will believe that and I doubt it's true.

Jack says that if they do put Nick on the block, Nick will expose their alliance and bury it.  Christie says she thinks they should stick to voting out Kemi and  focus on rebuilding their alliance.

Now Kat is telling Jack that he probably has the most pull in the house even though he's not the HOH.  Please don't feed his ego further, Kat!  And Jack really needs to stop referring to Kemi as a bitch.

• Love 1

Kat to Holly:  "Don't repeat this but I want to see Jackson take Jack out."

Well, that pretty much ensures it's going to get repeated at some point.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Now Holly is bringing up sending Nick home this week again.  Kat wants to know why they can't.  Holly says that getting Kemi out is not going to make waves and get blood on Christie's hands but she questions why they shouldn't take out Nick, who is a threat.

Edited by zorak
21 hours ago, Christina said:

He uses the bathroom and doesn't wash his hands then touches food, he makes cookies then hordes them from anyone he doesn't explicitly decide can have one, he crawled in bed with Kathryn to wake her up doing something that skeeved the others out and Holly, who snapped at him for grabbing a cucumber after using the bathroom and not washing his hands (she followed him out of the bathroom where she was at the sink - shortly after the feeds started), said that she thought he was just trying to be funny not pervy. 

But sure, it's because he's "different" or "other" and not at all because he's obnoxious. Analyse clearly would have excused the behavior coming from Jack, though.

Didn’t Bella make washing hands a big deal in her interview with Jeff? So why isn’t she taking Ovi in hand, pardon my pun?

It is not even July 4th and they are playing so hard this all has to backfire. And I hope it backfires in Jack and Jackson and Christie's faces. They are so power hungry and pompous. Their demeanors are in direct contrast to Nicole, who is just enjoying herself and having fun. 

That group wil soon turn into bullies and shortly turn on each other. I want Jackson out ASAP. I cannot stand that pompous jock. I say: run for cover the day that guy gets put on the block. His true colors will come out and it will not be pretty. 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Their demeanors are in direct contrast to Nicole, who is just enjoying herself and having fun. 

Which is great and all but I can't watch another season of a bunch of people enjoying themselves and having fun while the game happens around them and they do absolutely nothing to stop the inevitability of it all. BB20 finally broke me, people!

I watched a bit of a Christie/Kemi convo earlier and wow Christie really does overuse 'like.' Listen, I am a frequent 'like' user so I always have to give people a break with that, but she's on another level.

I would love to see Nick get booted as I truly can't stand him. And the Jack hate from most of them is warming my heart because I can't stand him either. But I figure this week will just end with a boring Kemi eviction. I just hope by next week that alliance really just breaks up and shit hits the fan.

ETA: Oh also, I'm gonna need Jackson to never say the word 'females' ever again. I thought maybe I didn't hate him as much as I initially thought but then he said it and I was like well then never mind.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Which is great and all but I can't watch another season of a bunch of people enjoying themselves and having fun while the game happens around them and they do absolutely nothing to stop the inevitability of it all. BB20 finally broke me, people!

Heh. 

I know Nicole has talked game with Jessica, but I'd like to see how she plays. I totally get laying low this week. These people are absolutely insane and kind of mean, so I don't blame Nicole for kind of fading into the background...but just for this week. Once Wednesday's eviction happens, I want her to start really playing.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would love to see Nick get booted as I truly can't stand him. And the Jack hate from most of them is warming my heart because I can't stand him either. But I figure this week will just end with a boring Kemi eviction. I just hope by next week that alliance really just breaks up and shit hits the fan.

Nick's weird. He's definitely hypersexual, which is uncomfortable to watch on the feeds while he flirts with girls and guys alike (he's definitely said some suggestive things to Tommy more than once) and he talks way too much for his own good. Luckily, despite him being a bit creepy, he's not as bad as some of the other guys (*cough* Jack and Jackson *cough*) so he's looking pretty compared to them. But if he does somehow get evicted pre-jury, that's all on him. 

Right now, I think Kemi vs Kat will bring at least some back and forth on both sides. I never assume that the first week will go exactly as planned because we've seen it change on a dime before. 

If Kemi does go, then whatever. David and Kemi, I theorize, will be battling to come back in the house on Wednesday (I assume what's "never been done" is a battleback THIS early and with only two people compared to the usual five) so it will mess up any plans of Team Gr8ful (what a stupid fucking name for an alliance). 

But the alliance is done next week, for sure. Most of them can't stand the other and we have seen, many times, when an alliance is falling apart this early and they say "we just gotta stick together and try to mend this alliance so we can follow through with getting to final 8/6/7/whatever", it means that the group is definitely splitting off in a week. 

It'll be fun to see which alliance members stick together, though. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
54 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It is way too early in the game to be playing so hardcore and discussing strategy 24/7. It is smart game play to coast along until the mid point. Why shine a light on yourself? Kaycee won with her low profile. Nobody knew she was there until she burst through the gate. 

The game that is happening all around those that are now having fun is a game of hot air. The inevitability of what is happening now is that this alliance of 8 will turn on each other and soon. They are talking so much strategy that their bubble will burst and paranoia will set in. 

The game does not have to be constant strategy. The game can be played smarter with keeping a low profile out of the gate and coasting until the half way mark and hope you do not get picked off before that. Coasting is not floating. 

I think early in the game, it is social game that counts the most... developing friendships not layered with strategy. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't understand what these women find so hot about Jack. He looks like a fucking Neanderthal.

Oh God, I loved it when Brendon insisted it was pronounced “Nee-ander-TAHL” and Britney just mocked him mercilessly.

Every time I look at Christie I think of the actress Rita Simons who played the role of Roxie Mitchell on the UK soap EastEnders. They even have the same lovely ice blue eyes. Simons, by the way, is the niece of Lord Alan Sugar who is the UK equivalent of you-know-who on The Apprentice.

It IS pronounced "Nee-ander-TAL" though. It's the German word for the Neander Valley near Dusseldorf, where the first Neanderthal skeleton was found.

Am I missing it or have we not heard anything about Have Nots yet? Don't we normally have them by now?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Our fav Peach (and Mango) who, while most of the rest of us were loving last season, was all in grumpy old man mode the whole summer: "Hey get out of my house you rotten happy BB house guests" hah.

No offense meant to you at all but rather a deep appreciation felt.  I don't think I would have enjoyed last season as much as I did without seeing you circling the drain each week so a belated thank you for that, hee.  😎

19 minutes ago, SnideAsides said:

It IS pronounced "Nee-ander-TAL" though. It's the German word for the Neander Valley near Dusseldorf, where the first Neanderthal skeleton was found.

Well more recent PBS style (as in non History Channel ancient alien stuff) science shows seem to have gone back to the "thal" pronunciation I've noticed.  What was old is new again.  (Until they flip-flop again of course).

Edited by green
  • Love 1

Kemi has seemingly figured out that she's going up on the block next to Kat, and that Kat is responsible; Meanwhile, Christy is having second thoughts about backdooring Kemi, and Jack is attempting to talk her off the ledge by using motivational speaker platitudes. 

(edited)
4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

So now they're turning on Bella? Of course they are. Oops, no comment. (Madly biting my tongue.) 

I won't!

So as of last night (don't judge, it's summer, I sleep all day and I'm up all night): Kemi is the preferred backdoor, next week's targets were supposed to be Ovi/Jessica, and they started trash talking Bella last night. Like I said when Jackson made his banishment choices but now extended to the entire Pretty People of Instagram alliance: they're trying to keep it as young, white, and pretty as they can. 

You can't tell me that targeting ALL of the PoCs at the start of the game - minus Analyse but she gets a pass for being hot - is coincidence. Some of the language they use is coded whether they recognize it or not. It may not be intended and I'm not about to start pointing fingers and calling them all the most racist racists who ever wore a white hood but it is 100% not a good look and someone besides Jessica and Nicole has to see this. 

3 hours ago, zorak said:

Kat to Holly:  "Don't repeat this but I want to see Jackson take Jack out."

On a date? They did look pretty comfortable with each other when they were taking tandem showers. 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nick's weird. He's definitely hypersexual, which is uncomfortable to watch on the feeds while he flirts with girls and guys alike (he's definitely said some suggestive things to Tommy more than once) and he talks way too much for his own good. Luckily, despite him being a bit creepy, he's not as bad as some of the other guys (*cough* Jack and Jackson *cough*) so he's looking pretty compared to them. But if he does somehow get evicted pre-jury, that's all on him. 

You don't even need a PhD in Lip Reading to know what he's saying about Bella to Tommy here:
jhB5l1g.gif

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, jonaswan2 said:

Kemi has seemingly figured out that she's going up on the block next to Kat, and that Kat is responsible; Meanwhile, Christy is having second thoughts about backdooring Kemi, and Jack is attempting to talk her off the ledge by using motivational speaker platitudes. 

No, seriously, how many of these books did he inhale while binging five seasons worth of BB in two days when he heard he made the first round of recruiting? 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, SnideAsides said:

27 minutes ago, green said:

Well more recent PBS style (as in non History Channel ancient alien stuff) science shows seem to have gone back to the "thal" pronunciation I've noticed.

I've studied German and the "h" following a "t" is always silent.  Brendon is right (sigh!).

In the German language, there is no equivalent to the English sound of "th", like in, "the", "thought", "there", etc. so when native speakers try, it comes out as "zee", etc. 

Their vowels with the umlauts have no English equivalents, so we native English speakers can't make those sounds properly.

Can't wait for "Team Gr8ful" (ugh!) to implode.

• Useful 3
(edited)

On one feed: Christie is crying to Nicole.
On the other feed: Kat is getting paranoid and talking about going off on Nick.

And we haven't even had our first Veto meeting or eviction yet.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Basically any conversation that Kat has:

Kat: "Are you conspiring against me? But I'm totally not paranoid."
Also Kat, a minute later: "BUT WHAT IF THEY'RE CONSPIRING AGAINST ME?!"

Basically any conversation that Christie has:

Random HG: "Hey, good morning. How're you feeling?"
Christie: "JACK AND I AREN'T TOGETHER. I LIKE GIRLS."
Random HG: "I know?"
Christie: *cries*

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I went to the movies earlier, came back with dinner, and realized I missed a WHOLE LOT OF SHIT. And now, even three hours later, I'm still SO CONFUSED on what's going on.

This first week is insane. These houseguests are insane. They're so self aware and also completely oblivious at the same time. They know what's up and also nothing at all.

This cast is confusing. I don't even know what I want to happen this week. I don't know if I want Kemi gone, or Kat, or Nick. 

Actually, I think I want Ovi gone. I actually really like Kemi, Kat is an insanely paranoid person who could be fun for one more week, and Nick's a creep but one who will bring more drama than someone like Ovi.

So yeah, can we get Ovi up and out? If not, then I think I'd rather Kat left. Her paranoid mess is only fun for a short amount of time. 

Also, wtf happened with Christie? Everything I read about her today is just contradicting what she does minutes before. 

• Love 1