Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:50 PM, Mikita said:

I was the opposite. I wanted Sharon to shut up. The first one was okay..... But she just kept making those lame, rude jokes. We get it she's going to jail. Sharon really needs to stay away from the rape in prison jokes too. Just no. At least Abby appeared to be confused and not mad about it. She even cracked a smile at one of them. I just kept thinking that Sharon should be going to jail too. For some of the assaults that she has said that she has done to people. Then again, she was probably lying about them. Because in reality, she's a chickenshit and according to her, a good liar. 

Classic Sharon. She did make me laugh with the first joke, but she never knows when to quit. I bet one day she'll pull that mess on the wrong one and get her feelings hurt live on the air. Would serve her right.

As for Abby, can't stand that woman either or her lies about "editing" making her look like a bully to the girls in her dance studio. She's a blowhard and the moms who allowed their daughters to be verbally and emotionally abused are no better.

Looks like each of the hosts are moderating for a day since Julie's out next week so either tomorrow or Friday we'll have to endure Mrs. O's shitty excuse for hosting. Wave your hands like a magician all you want to, it won't make you any better, girl. *eye roll*

• Love 7
8 hours ago, rcc said:

I think Sharon and her fine family belong in jail, the whole lot of them. Drugs, assaults, etc. Not a fan of Abby at all but for Sharon to disrespect someone is unwarranted in my book.

I'd spare Jack since he seems to have really tried to change and the rarely seen daughter Aimee. I'm not surprised Sharon went over the line when it came to commenting about Abby going to prison. I only saw one or two episodes of Dance Moms and the only people I came away feeling sorry for was the kids having to deal/listen to Abby and those "Moms".

• Love 2

If I were going to spare anyone it would be Aimee because we know nothing about her because she stays away from the craziness. Maybe she's got her own crazy going on or maybe she lives her life quietly and has a job that she got all on her own. If it's the latter than I give her all the credit in the world.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:50 PM, Mikita said:

I was the opposite. I wanted Sharon to shut up. The first one was okay..... But she just kept making those lame, rude jokes. We get it she's going to jail. Sharon really needs to stay away from the rape in prison jokes too. Just no. At least Abby appeared to be confused and not mad about it. She even cracked a smile at one of them. I just kept thinking that Sharon should be going to jail too. For some of the assaults that she has said that she has done to people. Then again, she was probably lying about them. Because in reality, she's a chickenshit and according to her, a good liar. 

She is also an admitted bully in her younger days. Let's not forget that Sharon has mental issues, she has admitted to being on medication.  This is also a woman that used to mail her feces in boxes to journalists who wrote nasty things about her husband in their articles. She is not dealing with a full deck of cards. I find her to be a repugnant troll in the highest order. 

• Love 6
On 5/16/2017 at 7:50 PM, Mikita said:

I remember one, when she threw, I think it was a ham, over the fence into the neighbors yard, because it was late at night and the neighbor was playing loud music.  She had to pay to settle that one

10 hours ago, rcc said:

If I were going to spare anyone it would be Aimee because we know nothing about her because she stays away from the craziness. Maybe she's got her own crazy going on or maybe she lives her life quietly and has a job that she got all on her own. If it's the latter than I give her all the credit in the world.

I think she was finishing up school when they were doing the reality show, not sure the major or line of work

• Love 3
On 5/17/2017 at 9:24 PM, Jaded said:

I'd spare Jack since he seems to have really tried to change and the rarely seen daughter Aimee. I'm not surprised Sharon went over the line when it came to commenting about Abby going to prison. I only saw one or two episodes of Dance Moms and the only people I came away feeling sorry for was the kids having to deal/listen to Abby and those "Moms".

I love Jack!  He has definitely come so far!  I admit I did cry when he was diagnosed with MS, but he has handled it so well. My friend was diagnosed and its been so hard. Its such a degenerative disease.  Im so glad he is filming more eps of his series with Ozzy, I enjoy both the history and the interactions between them both.  Cracks me up.  I wish he'd do more of his supernatural series.  I think it was on Scifi, but he dug up interesting mysterious and or haunted places.  Not the same you see ad nauseum.

• Love 2

I just turned the dvr on. I never expect much from Friday shows because they are taped and not live. Turned it off and deleted the show when I saw that Sharon was moderating. She is absolutely horrible at it. 

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:42 PM, rcc said:

According to this interview from 2 years ago she's been working on a music career and she's closer to her parents than her siblings: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/aimee-osbourne-interview-how-reality-tv-changed-her-family-and-why-she-is-glad-to-have-gone-her-own-10482181.html.

3 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Why was Sara laugh-crying today. Inside joke?

I was confused by that too and at first I thought she was just crying. Maybe whatever Sharon said that made her laugh was edited out. I don't know.

1 hour ago, Mikita said:

I just turned the dvr on. I never expect much from Friday shows because they are taped and not live. Turned it off and deleted the show when I saw that Sharon was moderating. She is absolutely horrible at it. 

You're lucky that you missed the tongue bath from Nicole Scherzinger. She praised Sharon for being a "mama bear" when she worked with her on X-Factor and always looking out for her. One of the few the witch hasn't stabbed in the back...

Nicole Scherzinger isn't one of my favorite people and the tongue bath she gave Sharon cemented that fact even further. I can see why they'd be so chummy though. They both seem to have a high level of self importance going on. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, rmcrae said:

According to this interview from 2 years ago she's been working on a music career and she's closer to her parents than her siblings: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/aimee-osbourne-interview-how-reality-tv-changed-her-family-and-why-she-is-glad-to-have-gone-her-own-10482181.html.

I was confused by that too and at first I thought she was just crying. Maybe whatever Sharon said that made her laugh was edited out. I don't know.

You're lucky that you missed the tongue bath from Nicole Scherzinger. She praised Sharon for being a "mama bear" when she worked with her on X-Factor and always looking out for her. One of the few the witch hasn't stabbed in the back...

Seems like she's doing it on her own and not using the Osbourne name. I hope she makes it. Good for her.

• Love 3

So..... Since Aisha is in the news and "everyone" is talking about her, do you think that they will bring it up at the table on Monday? If it was about Sharon, that's the first thing that they would start with. It's funny that I actually have heard them talking about Aisha all over the radio and then I saw it online for the first time yesterday. Whenever they say that everyone is talking about Sharon, I had never heard a word about it until they bring it up on the show. Then I see it later on the internet, but never before they brought it up on the show!

• Love 2

Very hard. Though I did read an article that said the divorce details had been made by the two of them and had not been ordered by a judge. In other words it was amicable between the two and they were remaining friends. Also, rumor has it that it was a fair because during their marriage all of the focus was on her career and not his. It still seems like a lot of money per month to me though.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Mikita said:

So..... Since Aisha is in the news and "everyone" is talking about her, do you think that they will bring it up at the table on Monday? If it was about Sharon, that's the first thing that they would start with. It's funny that I actually have heard them talking about Aisha all over the radio and then I saw it online for the first time yesterday. Whenever they say that everyone is talking about Sharon, I had never heard a word about it until they bring it up on the show. Then I see it later on the internet, but never before they brought it up on the show!

Soooooo, what's everyone talking about?

Sorry couldn't resist, (but really would like to know  :))

• Love 2

Sorry! Aisha's divorce settlement will be her paying her ex $31,250 a month for the next four years in spousal support which will end up being a total of $1.5 million. It also said something about her continuing to pay a $500,00 life insurance policy for him. They will divide up property and assets. Another article said she was paying him $500,000 upfront to start but I only saw that once and it was never mentioned anywhere else so it's possible they were mistaken about that.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mikita said:

Sorry! Aisha's divorce settlement will be her paying her ex $31,250 a month for the next four years in spousal support which will end up being a total of $1.5 million. It also said something about her continuing to pay a $500,00 life insurance policy for him. They will divide up property and assets. Another article said she was paying him $500,000 upfront to start but I only saw that once and it was never mentioned anywhere else so it's possible they were mistaken about that.

Ouch. I suppose alimony goes both ways, so women have to pay sometimes, too. But it's not like her husband is a stay at home dad. He's a friggin attorney. 

My guess is that they won't get into it because it's tabloid-ish, and Aisha is one of the co-hosts. But if it were any other woman, the divorce settlement would warrant a big discussion. 

• Love 4
On 5/21/2017 at 9:54 PM, topanga said:

My guess is that they won't get into it because it's tabloid-ish, and Aisha is one of the co-hosts. But if it were any other woman, the divorce settlement would warrant a big discussion. 

No mention of it at all on yesterday's show. I think that they only mention Sharon's tabloid drama because she actually likes the attention/needs to stay relevant. You are right that had it been any other woman there would have been a big discussion about it.

• Love 5

Raquel: isn't she like 80?  This extreme plastic surgery for elderly actresses ( in quotes in her case) has got to stop. And  where did she get that wig? I would so much rather see natural or  at leas more natural looking actresses. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, msrachelj said:

I would so much rather see natural or  at leas more natural looking actresses. 

Right, I would too.  But then internet trolls would scream 'Why haven't they done any work'.  These poor women (never the men) can't win for losing.

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Right, I would too.  But then internet trolls would scream 'Why haven't they done any work'.  These poor women (never the men) can't win for losing.

I know. There is no respect for aging. No respect for elders in this country. I am in the middle and I see it very clearly already. It's all very sad. Youth is fleeting. There are so many more important aspects to a life. Will we ever learn?

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:09 PM, rcc said:

Seems like she's doing it on her own and not using the Osbourne name. I hope she makes it. Good for her.

She is also beautiful.   Wow. I was surprised by that.. She is the perfect blend of her parents.  She favors her dad though. Ozzy must have been decent looking in his youth before the hard living of Rock & Roll.

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:54 PM, topanga said:

Ouch. I suppose alimony goes both ways, so women have to pay sometimes, too. But it's not like her husband is a stay at home dad. He's a friggin attorney. 

That is a lot of money for Aisha to be paying out.  I will not criticize him for that, but, I do find it excessive. Plus, they have no children and he is an attorney.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

That is a lot of money for Aisha to be paying out.  I will not criticize him for that, but, I do find it excessive. Plus, they have no children and he is an attorney.

It's a lot of money. Is she feeling guilt  because of no children? Is he a successful working attorney? They still claim to be friends, so in the end that's all that matters.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

She is also beautiful.   Wow. I was surprised by that.. She is the perfect blend of her parents.  She favors her dad though. Ozzy must have been decent looking in his youth before the hard living of Rock & Roll.

He was: https://www.pinterest.com/explore/ozzy-osbourne-young/?lp=true.

I'm not surprised that they didn't talk about Aisha's pay out, but it definitely would've been a Hot Topic had it involved someone else.

1 hour ago, Mikita said:

It's a lot of money. Is she feeling guilt  because of no children? Is he a successful working attorney? They still claim to be friends, so in the end that's all that matters.

That's the good thing, at least. She mentioned him in passing on Friday's show and said that though it was painful going through the divorce, she'll always love her ex and cherish the time they had together. It was sweet and classy. Two things Sharon will never be...

• Love 5
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 8:01 PM, msrachelj said:

Raquel: isn't she like 80?  This extreme plastic surgery for elderly actresses ( in quotes in her case) has got to stop. And  where did she get that wig? I would so much rather see natural or  at leas more natural looking actresses. 

*whispers softly* I didn't think it looked that bad. As long as she stays away from the cheap costume shops where Aretha Franklin buys her wigs, she'll be ok.

That was weird when Aisha did the voiceover for the opening of today's show and Julie was there. *shrugs*

Sharon, you may not reek of B.O. like you claim Courtney Love does, but I wouldn't be surprised if the house you're currently living in smells just as bad (if not worse) as the one you had during 'The Osbournes'. You know, the one where the dogs would shit and piss all over the floor and carpets.

• Love 5

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:01 PM, msrachelj said:

rmcrae said:

*whispers softly* I didn't think it looked that bad. As long as she stays away from the cheap costume shops where Aretha Franklin buys her wigs, she'll be ok.

Raquel has had her own wig line for years.

http://www.voguewigs.com/ssearch?q=raquel+welch&gclid=CKj83v75k9QCFc9XDQodD-8MYA

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:35 PM, Tunia said:

For a second I thought it was Lisa Rinna wearing the Trend Setter Synthetic Wig, but noticed the lips weren't blown up to ridiculous proportions. Lol.

It took them long enough to comment on the similarity between Aisha and the Baywatch movie actress from Friday's show. The minute I saw her I thought "What in the 'Sister, Sister' is going on here?!"

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:31 PM, Mikita said:

I really dislike the taped shows. They are so boring! 

And of all the weeks to do taped shows too. I was curious to see if anyone (other than the Mrs.) would try to defend Kathy Griffin, but by the time they finally come back live next week it'll be old news.

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:35 AM, Jaded said:

I'm betting it will still be current enough to talk about on Monday. Hopefully next weeks episodes are live.

Thankfully they're live all this week, but still no mention of Kathy Griffin. Or Bill Maher.

3 hours ago, Mikita said:

Does anyone care that Sharon and Ozzy renewed their vows? I know that I don't care. She'll just file for divorce when he strays again.smh

2 hours ago, rcc said:

Pathetic attempt to get attention for their marriage that doesn't mean a damn thing. They don't know the meaning of the word.

Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if the cheating scandal was all a publicity stunt. Those freaks love attention. Too bad they didn't have a second honeymoon so we could be free of Sharon's mess for awhile.  

• Love 6
12 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Thankfully they're live all this week, but still no mention of Kathy Griffin. Or Bill Maher.

Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if the cheating scandal was all a publicity stunt. Those freaks love attention. Too bad they didn't have a second honeymoon so we could be free of Sharon's mess for awhile.  

I agree with your post. Kind of a big deal, the Kathy Griffin and Bill Maher stuff. 

I can not stand Sharon, her husband or her big mouth (apple doesn't fall far from the tree) daughter.

Wasn't she crying , boo hoo, a while ago about her marriage and an upcoming divorce ? Then they publicly humiliate the other woman, she was wrong yes, but your husband is a pig an this isn't the first time. Trash. Trash with buckets of money. Whose dogs shit all over the house. ( Has she tried a dog whisperer or a veterinarian for goodness sake?! )

• Love 6
11 hours ago, msrachelj said:

I agree with your post. Kind of a big deal, the Kathy Griffin and Bill Maher stuff. 

I can not stand Sharon, her husband or her big mouth (apple doesn't fall far from the tree) daughter.

Wasn't she crying , boo hoo, a while ago about her marriage and an upcoming divorce ? Then they publicly humiliate the other woman, she was wrong yes, but your husband is a pig an this isn't the first time. Trash. Trash with buckets of money. Whose dogs shit all over the house. ( Has she tried a dog whisperer or a veterinarian for goodness sake?! )

Sure did. She alternated between gleefully trashing Ozzy and the mistress to crying about how she couldn't imagine life without him. Aisha was privately going through a painful separation and couple's counseling for a year and a half and that woman brought her ass to work everyday and did her job without making a spectacle of her marriage problems for attention or sympathy. She talked about it when it got in the press and then moved on. Never publicly bashed her ex once and said recently that she cherishes the time they spent together. That type of behavior is foreign to trash like Sharon and her ilk.

Speaking of Kelly, I watch The Real and she was their guest co-host for a full week (as if daytime needed more than one Osbourne stinking up the joint) and they were kissing her ass about how "honest" and "real" she is. What are these people smoking that they tell such lies without laughing their heads off?  

• Love 7

I will never understand the fascination with the trashy Osbourne family. It amazes me every time when I hear someone kissing their ass about something.

We'll never be rid of them!

• Love 10
(edited)

Finally they talked about Bill Maher. More so Wayne Brady talking about him, but at least someone talked about him. And of course Sharon calls out the obvious about him only apologizing because of the complaints like she's never been guilty of it herself.

Usually the campy/silly side of me gets a kick out of their skits, but today's with Sheryl "interrogating" James Comey was just stupid. If you're not going to talk about his testimony (which I'd prefer since this is more of a fluffy, lighthearted show), spare the skit about Sheryl wanting a man for the umpteenth time please.

Edited by rmcrae
Meant to say "James" Comey instead of "Frank", whoever that is. ;)

Oh no! I'll miss her. But after the divorce and all she probably wants to forge on with her career. Directing and her own film just might be it. She has outgrown The Talk.

• Love 8

In the words of Florida Evans "Damn, damn, DAMN!" Aisha was my fave co-host and imagining the show without her is pretty tough. At least she won't have to put up with Sharon's bullshit anymore. In a perfect world Sharon would be the one leaving, but alas.

I don't know if she's still on The New Odd Couple or has a new gig, but I enjoyed Yvette Nicole Brown when she guest co-hosted in the past and think she'd be a good replacement.

2 hours ago, Pickles said:

Too bad she is leaving, but that announcement was pretty dramatic. The hyperventilating?! 

Love her to death, but yes, the hyperventilating was a bit much. She's been through a lot over the last year or so and leaned on her co-hosts to help her during the tough times so I can see why she'd be emotional about leaving. And she's also a self-confessed spaz so when she gets emotional it's a bit over the top.

• Love 10