Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

Sharon was probably over there contemplating announcing a divorce from Ozzy to see how much attention she would get. 

Actually, Sharon really hates it when she isn't the center of attention.  She's so mean-spirited, she couldn't even pretend to empathize!!!!

• Love 3
On 4/18/2016 at 4:17 PM, Jaded said:

Sharon was probably over there contemplating announcing a divorce from Ozzy to see how much attention she would get. 

Did you know this information already, or are you a friggin psychic? What's The Talk doing to these ladies' long-term relationships? First Sara, then Aisha, and now Sharon. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, topanga said:

Did you know this information already, or are you a friggin psychic? What's The Talk doing to these ladies' long-term relationships? First Sara, then Aisha, and now Sharon. 

I do think that Ozzy and Sharon will get back together. They have been on this sick rodeo ride for years now...They are too bound to one another....Time will tell...

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Jaded said:

So Sharon isn't there today. 

What a surprise!!!  Let's suck it dry before Sharon "sets the record straight"!  (May IS sweeps.  Right?)

Edited by Medicine Crow
Change "that time of year" to "sweeps".
  • Love 1

Well, Well, Sharon doesn't show up for work after the tabloids and everybody else reports about her troubles. Aisha came into work and explained, very well I might add, about her trouble while Sharon sat there stone-faced.

Julie read a lame comment about why Sharon didn't show up. Give love to Sharon and her family she says. I say, you get what you give in Sharon's case.

I felt bad for Aisha and her divorce, I feel none for the hateful Sharon and her weird husband.

• Love 8
(edited)

I think Aisha handled things better. Coming on getting and the discussion about her impending divorce out of the way so it wasn't hanging over her head or the show's. The way Sharon acted while Aisha talked about her pending divorce made me think something may have been going on between her and Ozzy or she was contemplating creating some divorce drama to get the same kind of sympathy and etc. directed towards her. I was party joking about it in my post from last month but at the same time it seemed like something Sharon would do. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 3

I had to shut it off! Sharon loved the attention too much and acted like everything is fine. Yesterday was just an excuse to make it dramatic IMO. She doesn't know what she will be doing. Julie asks if she would go back "I don't know" she says. Oh the drama!

Aisha was heartfelt and sincere, Sharon is phony as hell.

• Love 10

I found Sharon to be genuine and honest talking about her pending divorce.  I believed every word she said, it all made sense to me.  Poignant when she said I am 63 and I don't want to live like this anymore.  I don't know what my future is.  She is emotionally strong, you would have to be living the life she did as the wife and manager of a wacked out rocker.  She is not sure where she is headed, makes sense.  Doesn't know if they will get back together.  This is very fresh and I get it. 

Kelly said, awhile back on some show, that her father's biggest fear was losing Sharon. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm impressed how few outlets note in their reporting that Sharon was the original mistress.  I'm unmoved by her hardship.

I think PTV is the ONLY place that people are expressing any negative feelings with respect to SO.  Facebook is praising her strength,

ad infinitum, GAWD!!!

• Love 6
On 5/12/2016 at 1:48 AM, Medicine Crow said:

I think PTV is the ONLY place that people are expressing any negative feelings with respect to SO.  Facebook is praising her strength,

ad infinitum, GAWD!!!

I think posters on PTV still follow the mission statement that we praise--and criticize--people and television without pity.

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

New to this topic. Caught a show. Why is Sharon Osborne leading/reading the topics? It's painful to watch.

She is awful at it. I've wondered if it's something she's demanded. Aisha could do it without mumbling and stumbling over words.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Jaded said:

She is awful at it. I've wondered if it's something she's demanded. Aisha could do it without mumbling and stumbling over words.

Exactly. She's slow, too slow for a talk show, flat, stumbling...I was like wth it must be a political power play.

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:47 PM, Sunflower Sue said:

I don't care for Aisha at all; she does too much  speculating about things, in my opinion, she knows nothing about. She talks so fast I can't keep up with her.  And I agree with you about the fingernails.

I agree. She also needs to get a stylist or needs a new stylist.

On 6/4/2016 at 8:50 AM, announcergirl said:

Aisha has always been an odd bird. Like Holly Robinson Peete- only Holly is a tad more likeable. A tad. 

On 6/14/2016 at 6:53 PM, Miss Slay said:

What do you mean by odd bird?

I wonder, too. Though my question is without any contempt. I've always liked Aisha because she's funny, smart, sincere, and she doesn't fit into the mold of the stereotypical black comedian. She's not the "angry black woman," she's not ghetto fabulous, and she isn't  loud. And she's not obsessed with sex, at least not on the show. Her stand up can be a little raunchy, but it's still different than what you might hear on an episode of Def Comedy Jam. 

And I think she's quite beautiful--did you guys see the episode where the hosts came on the show without make up? Aisha looked exactly the same, if not prettier, than she does when she's all made up. She does wear some jacked-up wigs though. I'll bet she likes them because it's faster and easier to get show-ready in a wig vs. having to style a weave. But her wigs look horrible. Someone certainly must be able to fix that. 

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Sharon as Moderator is sickening.  I've already said I hate her, but her ineptness today was one more sun (as in heat of that many).

I think that Aisha and even Sheryl would be better than her..I personally feel that Sharon's ego would never accept that. She acts like she is the Queen Bee, even with Julie Chen, Les' wife at the table.I also hate the fact that they all defer to her...She is repulsive and there is nothing authentic about her..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

LOL .... Sharon said that her kids didn't get their allowance unless they did their chores, like picking up their clothes (off the floor), hanging up their bath towels ... OMG she is so full of it.  Now she's saying that she doesn't have ANY sexy moves!!!  Ya, that's how she "roped in" Ozzie.  No moves at all.  Give me a break!!!

• Love 1

It seems like the latest fashion is for men to wear suit jackets a size too small and women to not comb their hair ... have you noticed this? I don't often watch The Talk, but I couldn't take my eyes off Aisha's dreadful stringy hair. The girl whose name I don't know also had messy hair.

• Love 1
On 8/11/2016 at 4:31 PM, Porkchop said:

It seems like the latest fashion is for men to wear suit jackets a size too small and women to not comb their hair ... have you noticed this? I don't often watch The Talk, but I couldn't take my eyes off Aisha's dreadful stringy hair. The girl whose name I don't know also had messy hair.

I've noticed the too small jackets on the men on all the morning news shows too. What's up with that! Not a good look. Aisha, though I love her, doesn't have the best hair.

• Love 2
On 8/14/2016 at 9:00 AM, rcc said:

I've noticed the too small jackets on the men on all the morning news shows too. What's up with that! Not a good look. Aisha, though I love her, doesn't have the best hair.

Aisha usually wears a wig or a weave on the show. So her messy hair is inexcusable. It's fake hair--and it should be combed. But, yeah, I like Aisha, too.

• Love 1

So on Friday's show, Sara had Aisha (the skeptic) meet with a medium who talked to her about her dead grandmother, her sister, and other intimate details about her life. Aisha seemed very affected it and cried while the medium spoke. Does that mean she believes in psychics now? I don't know if I do. 

On 9/19/2016 at 8:57 AM, topanga said:

So on Friday's show, Sara had Aisha (the skeptic) meet with a medium who talked to her about her dead grandmother, her sister, and other intimate details about her life. Aisha seemed very affected it and cried while the medium spoke. Does that mean she believes in psychics now? I don't know if I do. 

Most of the time I don't believe in them. Then I see a segment like her's and start to wonder sometimes for awhile.

• Love 1

Okay -- this is my first time watching The Talk (still bitter about the P&G soaps), and I missed the first 10 minutes. So, could someone explain why these women look as though they skipped hair and makeup and rolled on to the set straight out of bed.