Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E14: I See the Million Dollars LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Chris wins immunity.  He's in the final 3 for a chance at the million and picking someone to sit there with him.  It'll probably be Rick.  So two guys already voted out are in contention for the million.

I'm gonna try and digest that.  I have to think TPTB did not expect it to end like this.

What is the point of the fire making challenge again?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Chris wins immunity.  He's in the final 3 for a chance at the million and picking someone to sit there with him.  It'll probably be Rick. 

I'd be really surprised if he picked Rick. I have to think these people all know that Devens is the biggest threat to win, which is why they've been going after him damn near every tribal council.

Chris wins immunity.  He's in the final 3 for a chance at the million and picking someone to sit there with him.  It'll probably be Rick.  So two guys already voted out are in contention for the million.

I'm gonna try and digest that.  I have to think TPTB did not expect it to end like this.

I think they did.  As much as Probst loves fluffing alpha dudes, having someone stuck in limbo coming back to win would be even more appealing.

• Useful 1

" Chris is either going to drop or he is going to win."  Incisive analysis like this is why Probst is still the best reality show host around.  🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

They promised an unpredictable finale (which they promise every season).  Only thing that would make it so is if Rick has to make fire and loses.  

If Rick has to do fire, will he get kerosene, matches, and a bellows?

Jeff will probably have Wardog be the water boy and offer Rick and whoever glasses of water.  Then we hear "Wardog, trips and dumps the water all over Gavin's flame that he was almost ready to break the rope!"  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Probst is always talking about getting feedback "from the streets." So if you see him . . . punch him in the face and tell him to knock off the stupid twists. It's too late for S39, but maybe S40 would  be good.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

This is really fucking stupid.  I like him, and he should not have been voted out, but the idea that he could come back and win?  This show is no longer Survivor.  Instead it should be called "anyone can win a random show for a million dollars".

• Love 6
(edited)

Chris will prove he's learned nothing about the game if he picks Rick to go to the final 3.  Someone who actually wanted to play the game should have won their way back if that's what he does.

Julie's the best option.  She has the least chance to win.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

If Chris had listened to Rick and David he wouldn’t have been voted out in the first place.  Show some loyalty, man!

Holy hell did Lauren come in from a photo shoot for Hot Rod Magazine?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'd say Gavin has no shot at winning based on his quiet edit all season.  So it'd be down to Rick or Chris I guess.  If Rick is in the final 3 I can't believe he'd lose.  Chris might not get the respect since he was voted out 3rd and really didn't play the game all season..

I am loving the jury looks.  

Gavin said he doesn't want to be picked for the final 3, and he wants to go against Rick.  Chris calls it a resume move.

(edited)

Holy crap, Chris is giving immunity up!  To Julie!  Damn boy.

And going up against Rick.

Final 3 is Gavin, Julie, and either Chris/Rick. 

And of course it's windy.  Even the wind is in favor of Rick!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Impressive. Whoever lights the fire should win the game.

I am fine with the 2 EoE guys being F4 and one being F2. They both busted ass for it.

• Love 2
(edited)

Is Chris an ice cream scooper in real life?

WHAT THE FUCK.

I mean, obvs my jaw is not LITERALLY on the floor but it’s damn close.

Holy hell.  And I so am not a fan of either Gavin or Julie.  The final could have been Rick and Chris and it would have great!  And now it will be 1/3 great, so gross.

Edited by mojoween
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Interesting twist, this has never happened before right? 

People have given up immunity before (Erik, to disastrous results; and I think Jenna Morasca back in Amazon), but never since the fire making challenge.

Chris is really going for the resume points.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Final 3 is Gavin, Julie, and either Chris/Rick. 

And of course it's windy.  Even the wind is in favor of Rick!

I can’t believe Chris made that choice. However,I’m good with it. Julie and Gavin- never voted out. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Chris has fire, and Rick can't get a flame.

And Rick got a big old flame.  

Victoria said 'go Devins go'.  Don't like you anymore.  Or was she being sarcastic?  I can't tell with her sometimes.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Many will say he's an idiot but I think the reason Chris gave up immunity, but didn't want to say is that even he knew it would seem unfair to people that he made the Final 3 after being voted out third in the season.

Survivor is one of the few reality shows that I truly believe the people who come on are genuine fans. And as a true Survivor fan, my guess is Chris didn't want to win this way because of this EoE crap.

And not to mention that if he wins this, that move may have just secured him the million. I think he knew it would be a tough case to make to some of the jury based on how long he'd been out. 

• Love 3

Julie or Gavin winning this thing would be a travesty.  

But the only way I think Chris could win is as a fuck you from the jury, and because they sat with him for so long on EoE.

• Love 2

As much as I dislike Rick and the twist that brought him back into the game...he's at least been in the game longer than Chris.  I didn't want him to win in the final 3 or winning, but Chris isn't going to be a very deserving winner.  That was all for show.  He got to bond with the jury.  

Gavin and Julie managed to 'outlast' and not be voted out.  They are at a disadvantage because they didn't have bonding time.

• Love 1