Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E14: I See the Million Dollars LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

If Julie wins I may throw something at the tv

I'm sure Jeff will be spending Night 38 praying that doesn't happen.

"BREAKING NEWS! If I don't get an invite to S40, I'm gonna shoot up the newsroom!"

Now Probst is gonna fluff Rick. He's earned the "lip service," but it's still cringey.

I am at a loss as to who will win.  Gavin's edit has been quiet bordering invisible all season.  Julie has seemed wishy washy and like she couldn't make a decision.  But I still think they deserve it over Chris.

Yet Chris has had more airtime all finale.  So yeah, I think it's up in the air.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper the Cat said:

If Julie wins I may throw something at the tv

My like button must be broken because it only let me click it once on this beautiful post.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

So Jeff wants to cut Joe's air and was giving Rick a plug to join CBS Morning News.  

Glad we've only seen Probst at the finale twice!  He must be as over this season as the rest of us.

Well, since the majority of the jury hoped for a chance to get back in the game, I'm thinking they will be all for Chris.    Most of the jury wanted to be in the spot that Chris is in now, so I don't think they'll hold his time on the edge of extinction, against him.  

Also, the other two are, who cares, right?  

• Love 2

It was smart of Chris, because he'd never have won against Devens.

But oh, it's bitter for Devens. He played the best game. I don't care who disagrees, I'll die on that hill.

• Love 12

Most of the jury also spent one on one time with Chris in a place where there was no scheming or worrying about being voted off.  That may also give him an edge. 

1 minute ago, mishap said:

Well, since the majority of the jury hoped for a chance to get back in the game, I'm thinking they will be all for Chris.    Most of the jury wanted to be in the spot that Chris is in now, so I don't think they'll hold his time on the edge of extinction, against him.  

Also, the other two are, who cares, right?  

I won't hate a Chris win, but it takes the whole spirit away from Survivor-outwit, outplay, outlast.  Chris got blindsided because he let his emotions get the better of him, he was only saved because of a twist and an idol, and now he might win over people who did have to play the game every day?  And the fact that he got to hang with the jury the whole time.  

And now he's an expert on what 'outlast' is.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, txvoodoo said:

It was smart of Chris, because he'd never have won against Devens.

But oh, it's bitter for Devens. He played the best game. I don't care who disagrees, I'll die on that hill.

At least you won’t be alone.

I loathe Julie, and I don’t want Chris to win since he came back in so late, so...go Gavin?

• Love 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

It’s almost 9pm (Chicago) and still no final speeches or voting yet. The reunion is going to be really short. 

The past couple of seasons it's started around 1020ish.  My guess is it'll probably be 1030 tonight.

• Love 1
(edited)

Chris? You spent weeks out of the game. You won one game to return, and you won final immunity. Relinquishing that and challenging Rick might have been the balliest play ever, but you ain't a great player.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 4

Julie doesn’t know she’s a goat.

I hope Chris wins so he doesn’t take the mantle of best-looking Survivor to never win from Burton.  Yeah, I still love his obnoxious ass, what of it?

(edited)

Can Wendy's chickens still win?

Oh, and I forgot we have twice as many jurors to get through.  I know we'll hear from Reem.  Probably the vets and Rick.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, txvoodoo said:

No worries, I'm on that hill with you. In my opinion Devens, had he won, would have been one of the most deserving.

• Love 7

I'm so annoyed. Gavin always thought he was ruling the game and now he'll keep thinking that. Julie ricocheted into the final 3 by mostly sheer luck while almost self-destructing a few times. A true goat. And Chris is the epitome of right place, right time. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Chris? You spent weeks out of the game. You won one game to return, and you won immunity. Challenging Rick might have been the balliest play ever, but you ain't a great player.

Julie and Gavin aren;t great players either.

Meh on the whole mess of this season.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Julie and Gavin aren;t great players either.

Meh on the whole mess of this season.

That's the thing.  One player who was voted out third and didn't even come back until the end, and two players who didn't make a lot of moves this season.  I'm still rooting for Gavin since he managed to stay in the game, but either outcome is just the icing on the cake for this crap season.  Whoever thought EOE was a good idea needs to be fired (and if it was Lynn, good riddance).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

I think Chris will win, but there is no good outcome.  I hope they retire edge of extinction.  I usually totally forget a player, once they are voted out.   I prefer it that way.  

• Love 6