Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E14: I See the Million Dollars LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I guess go Gavin and Victoria at this point?

Why is Chris feeling betrayed at getting voted out by Rick?  Rick and David tried to warn him about going to Wardog with the plan to vote out Wentworth.

They look like brother and sister.

I have no idea why I have never noticed Lauren before, other than the fact that I have not been watching this season.  She is usually the type of player that I like--an athletic woman and smart.

Deven:  don't like you but well played.

I actually like Wentworth when she's on jury. As long as she knows she's not winning anyway, she has a sense of humor and fun. It's when she's actually still in the game that her competitive streak gets a bit angry.

• Love 2

I can't wait for Lauren to find out about Chris's half idol.

Rooting for Gavin or Chris at this point.

Lauren didn't look happy when Jeff announced the final 6 at the start of the finale.  I somehow feel like she might not have good jury management.

Can you play idols at Final four now? Because I thought five was the last time. But then again, Chris has an idol, assuming Devens gives him his half back.

So I guess you can play it at 4, which yeah sucks for Lauren because turns out Chris didn't even need it. They were clearly still dead set on Devens. 

I'm glad Chris got to stay in at least for that vote because that was a tough spot to come back in after being gone so long and have no relationship whatsoever with Julie, Victoria and Gavin. Kudos to him for hustling in there like he did. Helping Julie at the immunity challenge was very smart. 

Just now, CletusMusashi said:

Okay, so what now? Victoria looking for idols on Seventeenth Minute of Fame Island?

Straight to Ponderosa, where she has to fight for the good grub against ten very hungry jurors.

(edited)

Hey, a teaser for Big Brother. In related news,has The Amazing Race gotten a push tonight, given that it takes over the 8 p.m. slot next week?

ETA: I get the dislike for Rick, but you have to respect his fake idol hustle.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1
(edited)

Do not tell me Rick is going to find another idol!!!!!

Oh, Rick tried the old fake idol trick.  

Seriously, this season is the worst.  

Surprise, Rick finds the idol!  Why not just hand it to him Probst?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

Even the other players forget he's there.

That's why I have always thought he'd make Final 3.  I want him to win, and he might if likability rules the day as it seems to do sometimes.  and he has won some comps/not coasted.  IMHO.  But if they go for Big Moves, it will be Devins. 

Oh wait, clearly my Math is way off. We're now in the Final 5. Victoria left at Final 6. Okay, I'm back on track. Carry on. 

Okay the finding of fake idols is cracking me up. Damn like him or hate him, Devens is playing the hell out of this game. 

• Love 1
(edited)

No super fan would realize that there are 3 hidden idols in the finale leading up to the final 4.  So Julie is a liar when she said she's been watching this show since season 1 and trying to get on for years.

Rick is super slime.  He will go down as the worst, most obnoxious, arrogant, toddler-esque winner in history.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

WOW. I get the dislike for Rick, but I don't think he's a bad person. Basically, his mindset matches that of the Black Widow Alliance of S16. In brief: "If every wacky scheme I've performed so far has worked, why not something even wackier?!?"

• Love 3
(edited)

So basically Victoria who has been playing a flawless game is voted out because someone who hasn't been in the game for almost a month and knows that the jury sees her as the second biggest threat in the game and he is gifted an idol? too  Yeah this season and this twist sucks. This is not Survivor.

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 5
Just now, Lamb18 said:

What if Gavin wins immunity? Then everyone will think they're safe.

I'm hoping for that.  

He's my only hope for slight redemption this season, if he were to win.

I just want to throw stuff at my TV when Rick is on it.  

• Love 3
(edited)

"THIS IS SURVIVOR RIGHT HERE!!!!" You mean it's not five people being immune and a fan favorite getting forced out? #StillBitter

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3

Go Gavin go!

Damn it, Rick wins immunity.  So now he'll probably play hero and play his real idol for someone at TC after faking them out.

Two people who shouldn't even be in the game are running it at the end.  Is it next season yet?

• Love 1

I don't think Rick has been getting favoritism. With that said, I think Probst would be pulling for someone who got voted out winning the whole thing. It would even override is love of alpha males. And it's been over fifteen years since Lillian Morris. Remember that? When she made it to Day 39, and the jury celebrated by taking turns stomping on her soul?

If Lauren and Julie play the fake idols, I hope Rick laughs over there, and then gets called out.  He did it to Ron and Julie, they should do it to him.  I will be so disappointed if Lauren and/or Julie don't.  

I'm thinking Chris's whole "fool me once" might be foreshadowing to a Lauren boot.

Seriously, has TAR been promoted tonight? Maybe it would be a sore subject, given that we're four episodes into the season, and two of the Survivor teams have eliminated.

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, susannot said:

They look like brother and sister.

I have no idea why I have never noticed Lauren before, other than the fact that I have not been watching this season.  She is usually the type of player that I like--an athletic woman and smart.

Deven:  don't like you but well played.

Lauren smart!! Ha ha ha! She was dumb twice so far tonight.

• Love 2