Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E14: I See the Million Dollars LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Wardog talking in third person. Superb.

7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

If he does there needs to be an asterisk after his name IMHO.

As long as Jud/Fabio gets one more. Maybe two.

• Love 1

Julie feels that she directed the vote when Julia was voted out?  She was a complete hysterical mess who had nothing to do with anything that night and needs to just shuttie.

Chris.  You gave up immunity to make fire.  That is your big move you dodo.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

37 jurors makes this a mess.

"Now on Broadway . . .13 Jurors Nobody Cares About!!"

If Chris doesn't win, the winner gets about two minutes from Probst. Well, maybe Gavin. Julie gets thirty seconds.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Man alive this episode is going on and on.  So there is no reunion, yeah? Seems to me that means the show is not all that enamored of the winner.

Yeah, Chris got voted out, but it’s not like he was on Ponderosa this whole time, Gavin.  Settle down.

This is so booooring.

Rick asks everyone whose never had their name written down to raise their hand.  Gavin is the only one (he did that to prove his social bonds).

I think Gavin's speech about playing for his wife might have tugged at Joe's heart strings.

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

This is the worst jury ever. They are asking each other questions. Devens is asking the most questions. And it’s soooo long! 

But Probst will put this turkey of a season in the finest dress, makeup and tiara. And the Reunion will be so short, so that's a bonus for him.

Maybe they should roll the $1 million into next season. But then I remember I said that during Nicaragua, and that would have meant Rob would've won $2 million, thanks to really dumb players.

• Love 2

I liked Devens calling out that of everyone in the game, Gavin is the only one who never had his name written down. That is impressive. And yes, Julie has no shot and this will come down to Gavin and Chris. 

• Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, txvoodoo said:

If Wardog never speaks again, it'll be too soon.

I saw Jeffy do a squinty wince when Warthog babbled incoherently.

And on a mean, shallow note, Rick's got fuzzy teeth that always look like he forgot to brush.

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

My fear: the finale runs through to 11, and CBS announces that the Reunion will be taped and aired next week, preempting The Amazing Race. Hence the lack of commercials.

Fuck Love Island. Seriously.

• Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Gavin never getting a single vote against him is a winning argument for me

I'm hoping he wins.  It pretty much proved his game.  I think he might pull it off, based on the jury questioning and reactions.

So this would definitely fall into the unpredictable category for me if he wins.  I don't remember a winner (besides Natalie White) having such a quiet edit in the finale.  So who knows, maybe Chris does pull it off and this is a red herring.

3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Yeah, Chris got voted out, but it’s not like he was on Ponderosa this whole time, Gavin.  Settle down.

I liked Wardog pointing out that the theme wasn't on trial (though it should be) because they couldn't control that and all they could judge is what the person did with the hand they were dealt.

Yeah, can we go back to each juror standing up and asking a question even if the question is “you suck and I hate you, why should I vote for you”?

Been saying that ever since they introduced that stupid jury questioning format. I mean the old format gave us those classic final tribal council rants. Now it's all so whatever.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Gavin never getting a single vote against him is a winning argument for me

It's sad that it's the only plus any of them have going for them. This is a triumph of mediocrity. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I am so happy that one of the jurors forget who brought up the fact how completely unfair it was that Chris was able to return the game with Information from everyone on EOE that he could use on the others such as Victoria being a HUGE threat, Lauren having an idol or Lauren not being considered a threat unless she made a big move, etc.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Yeah, can we go back to each juror standing up and asking a question even if the question is “you suck and I hate you, why should I vote for you”?

Only problem is this season it'd take an hour to get through everyone.

But I agree, I miss my bitter betty speeches.  Reem's would have been gold.  "Gavin and Julie, I don't know you, but I probably wouldn't have liked you.  Julie, if you win the million buy yourself some kleenex for all your whining."

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Been saying that ever since they introduced that stupid jury questioning format. I mean the old format gave us those classic final tribal council rants

"There are snakes and there are rats......."

• Love 2
(edited)

"Oy veeeeeeeeey . . . this season sucks!!!" Sing along, everyone!!!!

You think Rick gets three votes because he was expected to make it to the end?

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Sarahsmile416 said:

This is a little bit like the 2016 election for me.  🙄

Dude. Tomorrow, my soul ain't gonna be cold.

Put this season to an end!!!!

• Love 3
(edited)

No matter who wins, Julie didn't get votes. For Jeff, that's awesome for him.

. . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the show is now broken. So is Lil Morris' TV set after she threw a brick into it.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3
(edited)

Well, a 3rd vote just won the million.  This season got the outcome it deserved.

Lauren, Wentworth, Aurora, and Rick are my favorite jurors.  Screw everyone else.  

Chris had an unfair advantage-an idol, information, and bonding time with the jury.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2