Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The Who Dated Who website, collector of such rumors, says (believe it or not) that she Harry Styles. Which... ick. I assumed she had better taste.

Eh, Harry Styles may not be to everyone's taste, but he's still miles above every other Kardashian love interest. Has his own money and fame, fairly good looking, no history of substance abuse (that we know of, he does come across somewhat spacey in interviews but that may just be his way of speaking), no history of being a dick to his girlfriends (all five songs Taylor Swift wrote about him are pretty tame!) and he's age appropriate. I'm not Kendall's biggest fan, but if she wants to hook up with this kid, more power to her.

• Love 6

"No expense spared: Models emerged from a supersized wooden box-like doll house with three levels before walking through the large open space, covered in fake grass and lined with timber walkways and steps"

30963EDE00000578-3417135-image-a-111_145

30965A8400000578-3417135-image-a-142_145

30968B7A00000578-3417135-image-a-155_145

Looks like Cara Delevingne's dog thought it was real grass

30964BC400000578-3417135-image-m-134_145

Edited by Kokapetl

That dollhouse thing is kind of cool.

I do think Kendall is by far the prettiest sister.  I don't know if haute couture is really her thing, but keep on, Kendall!  Whatever you're doing is working.

Chanel runway sets are always impressive.

Various Chanel Grand Palais Centrepieces

qzmykw.jpg

ngwy7c.jpg

All of the following are also sets in the Grand Palais des Champs-Élysées.

Chanel S/S 16 aka 'Chanel Airport' is best seen in video. Kendall is in it somewhere.

Chanel Haute Couture S/S 12 was 'Chanel Airlines'

Chanel F/W 15/16 'Parisienne Brasserie' with Kendall

Chanel S/S 15 'Feminists for tweed'. Kendall and Gigi walked in this.

Chanel Haute Couture F/W 15/16. Kendall is the Vegas quickie bride at the end  

Chanel F/W 14/15 aka 'ChanelMart"

Eh, Harry Styles may not be to everyone's taste, but he's still miles above every other Kardashian love interest. Has his own money and fame, fairly good looking, no history of substance abuse (that we know of, he does come across somewhat spacey in interviews but that may just be his way of speaking), no history of being a dick to his girlfriends (all five songs Taylor Swift wrote about him are pretty tame!) and he's age appropriate. I'm not Kendall's biggest fan, but if she wants to hook up with this kid, more power to her.

He makes a decent beard.

• Love 2

I think Kendall is more suited to those CK ads, personally.  She's tall, thin and athletic.  I really hope her sisters don't get their hooks in her and convince her that she needs bigger lips, boobs, butt, etc.  Kendall is refreshingly natural and pretty in a family made up of wax sisters.

• Love 9

I was thinking the same thing. I'm really glad she hasnt decided to follow in her sisters footsteps and get giant boobs..you can see just how naturally pretty Kendall is when you see her make-up free face next to all the other females in the family and their 5lbs of makeup and/or botoxed faces.  I like the CK pics, too. At least hers are tasteful unlike Bieber who in his new CK ad has his hand on his crotch heh.

• Love 3

I doubt she will.  For starters, Kendall wanted to be a model for a long time, and she seems to be smart enough to know what's going to get her hired for runway work.  Real runway work, as a legitimate model.  And it seems like the Kardashian klan is aware of that as well.  Way back when, when Kim was pushing Kendall to do runway work and hooked her up with a coach, Caitlyn had a conversation with Kim about backing off and letting Kendall be a teenager saying that she had plenty of time to model and pointing out that Kim started doing shoots and modeling much later than Kendall.  Kim pointed out that when she modeled it was because she was more of a "personality" (her words), not because she could really be a model and that Kendall had the body and looks for it.  

And even if the Kardashian family doesn't understand that, Kendall seems to have surrounded herself with a good team outside of her mom who would NEVER let her do such a thing.  

• Love 3

That was one of the few times I actually agreed with Kim. Modeling is a young girl's game. You're not going to gain entry into runway/high fashion at 24 or 25. If Kendall was going to go for it, she had to make the push as a teenager. Thus far, she seems to have a good head on her shoulders. The smartest move she ever made was keeping Kris out of her career.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

Kim isn't always stupid (in business matters at least). As far up her own ass as she seems on most stuff, she's occasionally the voice of wisdom. Of course she's so achingly stupid on other things, it's not like she can be trusted to be right more often than a stopped clock is every day.

• Love 3

I think Kendall is more suited to those CK ads, personally.  She's tall, thin and athletic.  I really hope her sisters don't get their hooks in her and convince her that she needs bigger lips, boobs, butt, etc.  Kendall is refreshingly natural and pretty in a family made up of wax sisters.

As soon as her days walking the runway are over, she'll be in the plastic surgeon's office like all the others.

• Love 2

It's also nice to see her actually smile, even if it's clearly for the cameras. The corners of her mouth are still quite visibly being manually pulled up for the cameras (no real smile shows that much teeth), but it's actually a good look for her.

• Love 2

Launch? There's been a Mango flagship store in Barcelona for at least 15 years that I know of. Kendall looks stunning though.

She got to go to the Nou Camp for the Copa del Rey game against Bilbao and met Neymar when she was there

30B4440C00000578-0-image-a-23_1454086604

• Love 1

She got to go to the Nou Camp for the Copa del Rey game against Bilbao and met Neymar when she was there

It's so strange when you see a sentence that appears to be in your native language, & yet you don't understand a large portion of the words LOL

• Love 13

It's so strange when you see a sentence that appears to be in your native language, & yet you don't understand a large portion of the words LOL

Thank god, I thought it was just me! LOL! I see that it's english, but I have all I got is she went some where and met someone. 

• Love 3

LOL! Camp Nou is Barcelona's famous football stadium, the home of the FC Barcelona team. Athletic Bilbao is the team that FC Barcelona played against. Neymar is a famous Brazilian footballer currently playing for FC Barcelona.

• Love 1

LOL! Camp Nou is Barcelona's famous football stadium, the home of the FC Barcelona team. Athletic Bilbao is the team that FC Barcelona played against. Neymar is a famous Brazilian footballer currently playing for FC Barcelona.

Ahh, no wonder I didn't understand any of it, sports in Spain is not something I'm familiar with. In fact, this may be the first time I've ever used the words "sports" & "Spain" in the same sentence :-)

• Love 2

Ahh, no wonder I didn't understand any of it, sports in Spain is not something I'm familiar with. In fact, this may be the first time I've ever used the words "sports" & "Spain" in the same sentence :-)

It's more of a football (soccer) thing than a Spain thing. Everyone who knows even a little bit about football (i.e. almost everyone outside of North America), knows about Camp Nou, FC Barcelona, and Neymar.

As soon as her days walking the runway are over, she'll be in the plastic surgeon's office like all the others.

I hope not. So far, she seems to be the most well-adjusted and down to earth person in the whole family (well, about as much as you can be when you're a model from a famous reality TV family). I hope she stays that way.

• Love 1

She seems to identify way more with the Jenner side of the family, so maybe her half-brothers can keep her somewhat grounded.

It's odd that we haven't seen pictures of Kendall and Kylie with Brandon's baby. Do they even see their Jenner side of the family or is it a "once or twice a year on special occasions" kind of relationship? Kylie especially, could benefit from spending time with Brandon and Leah. For two trust fund babies, they're a remarkably down to earth couple.

• Love 1

Kendall Jenner: Pizza Delivery Girl? Model Hands Out Pies at Fashion Week Party

http://www.people.com/article/kendall-jenner-hands-out-pizzas-at-fashion-week

kendall-jenner-1024.jpg

You get a pizza, and you get a pizza and you get a pizza!

Kendall Jenner fed the crowd on Saturday night as she celebrated a successful fashion week at New York City's Up&Down night club.

The 20-year-old model handed out pies from the famed Joe's Pizza while dancing to sets by DJs the Pizza Boys. Partying alongside Hailey Baldwin, Travis Scott and Gigi Hadid – who also helped out with the pizza – Jenner posed in a branded hat and t-shirt.

Diane von Furstenberg's Fashion Show

http://www.eonline.com/news/739933/gigi-hadid-kendall-jenner-and-more-supermodels-can-t-stop-dancing-in-diane-von-furstenberg-s-fashion-show

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3447034/Kendall-Jenner-poses-Gigi-Hadid-Karlie-Kloss-Lily-Aldridge-Diane-Von-Furstenberg-backstage-ahead-runway-show.html

3136A8A500000578-3447034-image-a-14_1455

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3578501/gigi-kendall-karlie-and-jourdan-pose-at-dvf-01/

gigi-kendall-karlie-and-jourdan-pose-at-

Edited by Artsda

Kendall should make a note to never never never stand next to that brunette lady/model ever again!!

Do you mean Irina Shayk? Yeah, that's what a real model looks like who's made it in the fashion industry without family connections.

• Love 4