Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Tania - still with the passive aggressive shirt

Tom - he's grading her on something that isn't real

Molly - he would give her an F - Flight home

Emma - I would be fuming. I would think he's a liar.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Tania - still with the passive aggressive shirt

Tom - he's grading her on something that isn't real

Molly - he would give her an F - Flight home

Emma - I would be fuming. I would think he's a liar.

At least this week’s PT cast were unanimous in calling out Bilal on his stupid “prank.” Last week Tim was on Bilal’s side. 

Tom and Emma agree that Ariela looks “fantastic.” There must be something wrong with their satellite TV signal. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

You have got to be SH!TTING me!  We are trading Tim and Veronica for Tania and her G.D. MOTHER?  Oh hell no!

I think they will switch up the PT cast each week. If you recall, Jesse and Jeniffer were on last week so it made sense for Tim and Darcey to be commenting. No J&J this week so no Tim or Darcey. I don't think Tania and Missy will be regulars.

Oops, I'm getting my PT casts mixed up between the OG 90 Day episodes and The Single Life, but some of the more popular couples seem to be on more than others who are only on once or twice. I'm sure Tim and Veronica will be back on both shows. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2

WTF????  I partially blame myself for not looking at the info on the guide, but I was not prepared for Tom and Emma and Tania and her mother.  What intern at TLC needs to be fired for this shit???? 

I watched it, because I'm a glutton for punishment apparently.  But if these names show up on my guide again next week I'm deleting it unwatched.

I'm grading them an F.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

I’m thinking that Tania and her mother were last-minute replacements for Robert and Anny, whose infant son sadly died.

True.  I didn't think about that.  But they could have brought back David & Annie or really anybody else.  Jovi and Yara??

Tom and his sister are ok and Tom does make some really good and funny comments.  

I'm still tired of Loren and Alexei.  They seem like nice people but enough with their baby stuff *yawn*

• Love 3

I think they just try out new couples on PT sometimes to see what sort of audience reaction they get. If these boards are the general consensus we won't be seeing much more of Tania & her drunk mother or at the least rarely. I admit I sulked like a 5 year old when I realised there was no Tim & Veronica on Sunday. 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 5/3/2022 at 9:50 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

I think they just try out new couples on PT sometimes to see what sort of audience reaction they get. If these boards are the general consensus we won't be seeing much more of Tania & her drunk mother or at the least rarely. I admit I sulked like a 5 year old when I realised there was no Tim & Veronica on Sunday. 🤣

they are the reason I usually tune in! 

• Love 4

I'm on the fence about this.  Yeah, it's a jerk move, but I get the idea many/some foreigners hook up to get what they think is the good life here in America.  I don't blame them if it's rough where they are from, but I also don't blame the American for being cautious.  Not sure what the answer is...what the "test" should be, but I can understand why Bilal is doing it.  I do agree with Kenny, though.  He should have sent pictures of the family home and called it that.  He didn't have to specify if he lived there.  He could gauge some of her reaction from that to decide whether to pursue a relationship.  

I did like her response when he asked her if she was the pitch in to make it better type or the bitch about it type and she said both.  That's fair.

I would agree but up until she came to the USA he presented himself as a self made man and wore very nice expensive clothes etc.  So by his own actions she lead her to believe he was successful and lived comfortably.  I find it hard to believe he did not talk to her at all about what a great Real Estate agent he is and what humble beginnings he started from.  And he did not bring her to a modest home or middle income home, he brough her to a home in need of plenty of work etc. in a dirty van.  Who does that?  From her comments she was afraid, and rightfully so, that she gave everything up for a man who was not as he presented himself.  She had no idea which person he was.  The successful business man she met on vacation or a poor Poser.

And her mother's advice was spot on about giving him a chance first.  She, in my opinion, was very gracious and even apologized to him, which I think he needs to apologize to her. 

I still think he looks like Josh Altman from Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.......

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I get stabby when Angela and Skyla are on! 

Me too but the list is growing, I've added Tania & her drunk mother to the list as well as Brandon's parents.

yep. I also used to hate it when Stephanie (who no longer has an illness) and her Gabor Sister mother were on other seasons, but for me the all time worst pair was Danielle and her Ruddy Buddy, Beth. IIRC, they were only on once and brought absolutely nothing to the discussion

• Love 4
(edited)

I missed it this week. To me, Molly and friend are auto turn offs. I used to enjoy them moderately, mildly but Molly's voice is just so irritating to me and I don't find her too witty or insightful so I just get annoyed. 

Editing as I guess Magemaud and I posted at the same time. 

I cant watch anything with Stephanie ( even on the Single Life or any of them .She is WAY TOO CONTRIVED). 

Not a fan of Tania but I can tolerate her. 

Brandon's parents are a waste.I don't enjoy them but they dont irritate me.

I would have thought that this (PT) was filmed way before we see it but maybe that IS why Robert and Anny were not on it this week..... so sad.

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Love 3

Why is Tania on here crying making this Pillow Talk all about herself instead of Tim being on here talking about how Mohamed is his long lost son? It’s just not right. PT is not the same without Tim and Veronica. I really wanted to see Veronica’s take on Egyptian Tim. Also, why the fuck is Tom and his sister on there? What the hell? Loren and Alexei are fine but other than that PT was really poor this week.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

PT is not the same without Tim and Veronica. I really wanted to see Veronica’s take on Egyptian Tim

They were on PT for Single Life.  Tim's insight into Jess and Jennifer is really interesting.  

17 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Also, why the fuck is Tom and his sister on there? What the hell?

Tom can be funny with his comments but yeah I don't get his sister either.  She really doesn't add anything

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

They were on PT for Single Life.  Tim's insight into Jess and Jennifer is really interesting.  

Tom can be funny with his comments but yeah I don't get his sister either.  She really doesn't add anything

Tim's insight into Jennifer explains a lot of what was going on with Tim & her at the time of their filming together. Can't wait to see if he or Veronica say anything about dollar store Tim looking like him.

I agree 100% about Tom and his sister.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I would love to have Ed’s cute Mom on, but no Ed let her hang out with Teddy.

Teddy's dead.

I think it was the only way the poor pooch could get free of him. I've never seen a dog who seemed to hate being handled by its person as much as Teddy hated Ed.

1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

Teddy's dead.

I think it was the only way the poor pooch could get free of him. I've never seen a dog who seemed to hate being handled by its person as much as Teddy hated Ed.

Aww rest in peace Teddy; I had no idea. Hope he is enjoying green pastures.

I can understand nobody wants to be handled by Ed!

• Love 4

Oh,  so the new dude's name is Patrick and Mr. Opinionated is his Brother, not his friend! Thanks PT, I missed some of that from the original airing.

Sheesh! Kobe crying over meeting his son has ALL of the PT'rs crying.  Alex, you do need the tissues!

• Love 2

Watched Pillow Talk this evening. The 90Dayers were boooorrrrring.

Loren's face looked like she was pregnant and she covered her stomach area and wore a huge sweater. 

I think Tom and Emma and Molly and her boyfriend were about the best. Tania and her mom had little to offer and Loren was all about herself.

I would agree that Miona and Jibri made little effort to cook anything, even if it meant just heating up a frozen bag of pasta and chicken. I hope he does make it big so that they can afford to eat out daily. Mama Jibri may not want to cook for her son and his fiance. Still very surprised that Miona can't cook, clean, do laundry, or much of anything else.

• Love 2
(edited)

The P.T. must get paid to say nice things about other 90 day people or are told which side to take to add to a narartive the producers are trying to create.  I can NOT believe they are actually supporting Ari with this!  If I was Bini's sisters I would have thrown the wine glass and probably half the stuff on the table at her smug ass.  God what a sh!t head she it.

Still mostly a bore though, bring back Tim and Veronica and get rid of pretty much everyone else. 

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Love 1

Emma - Yve will come home and find a hole where the bidet is supposed to be.

Emma is not happy about Mohamed being unable to make his own breakfast. He is home all day.

Cynthia - she ain't your mama.

19 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:
15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Uhhhhh, did I hear Cynthia say she’s married to her ex-husband’s brother?

You sure did. 🙄

I thought she said her ex-boyfriend's brother that used to live with them but I'm not 100% sure.  That's gotta be a little weird 😒

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/19/2022 at 9:31 AM, Dirtybubble said:

I thought she said her ex-boyfriend's brother that used to live with them but I'm not 100% sure.  That's gotta be a little weird 😒

I remember reading some profile that mentioned the husband is quite a bit younger than she is. And that both of them had to deal with negativity from family and friends about the relationship. I just wish she and Molly would stop shrieking, and exaggerating their accents. You can see from interviews they don't really talk that way.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2