Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Everyone got the toys part wrong. Real kids' toys.

Mike's friends do have valid concerns. He should not be sending money for rent and appliances.

I wish he would keep the money and spend it on just a tiny nose job for himself. I think a good cosmetic surgeon who could make his nose go out more than it goes down (or something, I'm not good at visualizing) could really make a difference in his self-esteem. Is that awful of me?

• Love 1

I like Molly, alot but why did she have to do this horrible pigtail look.  Ed's mom is doing it too.  Unless you want to look like an old lady with dementia, I beg all women over 25 to not do this look. Yikes.

I feel like Sharps is reading the forum because so far they have not had any scenes with Loren and Alexi with their kid, cuz that shit was getting old.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I had to just delete this episode after watching for only a few minutes.  Julia is waaaay too much and Molly and the guy were just boring.  I could watch a whole hour with just Veronica and Tim.  

I'm sure the producers keep cycling through people to find their next "super stars" to keep feeding the never-ending shows and spin-offs, but I just want to watch Pillow Talkers who are ready to snark and not trying for their own spin-offs.

• Love 4

Ugh, I'm pretty sure no one asked for Brandon and Julia to be on Pillow Talk. Why are they still on my TV? 🙄 They’re completely lame.

Kenny and Armando are the true heart of this show, I love them. I’m so glad it’s them instead of Angela and her daughter. I don’t so much object to Skyla as I do Angela.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Usman's friends were disrespectful calling Kimbaaaaaaly superfan.

I respectfully disagree.  She flew 30 hours across the globe, was seen wearing two different t shirts with his picture on it, tells  anyone who will listen she is a potential girlfriend of an international superstar, gave him a mac book and a PS5, squeals like a little girl all the time, so yeah, she is a superfan, at least to me.

Okay now I am back, lol.  Usman told his friends not to call her Superfan, yet they did.  I am just relieved that I have never flown 30 hours, with a shirt with someone's face on it, saying I am potentially a girlfriend and arguing with people named badmus and T-slam.

2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

My DVR didn't pick up Pillow Talk last night for some reason.  Does anyone know where I can watch it without paying for Discovery + ?

No, as I have D plus and no current pillow talk.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 2
Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

My DVR didn't pick up Pillow Talk last night for some reason.  Does anyone know where I can watch it without paying for Discovery + ?

No, as I have D plus and no current pillow talk.

Ok I was afraid of that.  Thanks anyway

16 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

That is weird.  

IKR?  but it's always been that way.  I'm with Sling TV and I can get 90 Day on demand but not P.T.  It sometimes will record on my DVR sometimes it wont.  *shrug*  And I know it isn't because I've used up all of my DVR space.  Just one of those things...

It's the same with Galley Talk.  I can record and On Demand all the Below Deck and BDM shows but Galley Talk isn't available on demand.  Sometimes it will record sometimes it wont 

1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

I do have TLC on demand but only the 90 day stuff is available not the Pillow Talk for some reason *shrug*

My DVR does that every now & then with random progs, no rhyme or reason but it may have something to do with the way your provider labels the date of the first run. I have at&t u-verse and everything I record is set up to record "new episodes only" which I've decided may have something to do with it.

The only solution I've found is to run through my upcoming recordings & check if something may be missing that should (in my mind) be there. Below deck GT is one of the main issues along with it recording stuff I already watched on D+.

Not much help to you I know but something may ring a bell.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Useful 1
On 12/27/2021 at 11:52 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I respectfully disagree.  She flew 30 hours across the globe, was seen wearing two different t shirts with his picture on it, tells  anyone who will listen she is a potential girlfriend of an international superstar, gave him a mac book and a PS5, squeals like a little girl all the time, so yeah, she is a superfan, at least to me.

Okay now I am back, lol.  Usman told his friends not to call her Superfan, yet they did.  I am just relieved that I have never flown 30 hours, with a shirt with someone's face on it, saying I am potentially a girlfriend and arguing with people named badmus and T-slam.

Yup. Kim's a superfan. Somewhere in her tween-like brain she's trying to live out some fantasy that she can't live out with MJ because, well, you know... Kim is so cringey yet here I am, once again realizing that my life choices have been, in fact, pretty good. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

Yup. Kim's a superfan. Somewhere in her tween-like brain she's trying to live out some fantasy that she can't live out with MJ because, well, you know... Kim is so cringey yet here I am, once again realizing that my life choices have been, in fact, pretty good. 

What she could have done to say:  "Please call me Kim."  But she was testy and rude.  We all know there is more to come, right?

• Love 4

MVPs of this show are EASILY, EASILY Tim and Veronica (LVP? Molly's boyfriend, he does not bring anything at all to the table, and Molly, in a close second, with her affected way of talking). They should cut everyone else out and just make it those two because I feel like Tim's reactions are VERY genuine most of the time. These other dopes are over actors, too invested in their own 'characters' and trying to make them 'pop.' Tim is a genuinely funny person, and the chemistry with Veronica who is essentially the Abbot to his Costello is tremendous (platonic chemistry is also chemistry). I could do without the farm folks, though I think that Russian girl is cute and has some potential, but again, they're trying REAL hard. And I WANT to find Kenny and Armando annoying, but honestly they're just adorable. Even you, Kenny, making tequila drinks for your husband. I think my all star pillow talk team looks like this.

• Tim and Veronica
  • Loren and the Israeli husband in Florida whose name I don't care about  Robert "Get Usman On The Track" and Annie
  • Kenny and Armando

I'm trying to put in a fourth couple but I think really that's enough, the show's only an hour and it's much more fun to watch than the regular version. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

MVPs of this show are EASILY, EASILY Tim and Veronica (LVP? Molly's boyfriend, he does not bring anything at all to the table, and Molly, in a close second, with her affected way of talking). They should cut everyone else out and just make it those two because I feel like Tim's reactions are VERY genuine most of the time. These other dopes are over actors, too invested in their own 'characters' and trying to make them 'pop.' Tim is a genuinely funny person, and the chemistry with Veronica who is essentially the Abbot to his Costello is tremendous (platonic chemistry is also chemistry). I could do without the farm folks, though I think that Russian girl is cute and has some potential, but again, they're trying REAL hard. And I WANT to find Kenny and Armando annoying, but honestly they're just adorable. Even you, Kenny, making tequila drinks for your husband. I think my all star pillow talk team looks like this.

• Tim and Veronica
  • Loren and the Israeli husband in Florida whose name I don't care about
  • Kenny and Armando

I'm trying to put in a fourth couple but I think really that's enough, the show's only an hour and it's much more fun to watch than the regular version. 

ITA!  I think Tim & Veronica are the MVP of the show but I like Molly and her beau.  I think he's got some funny comments and seems to be a straight shooter.  IDK I kinda like everybody on the show, Brandon & Julia are good too.  Bring back Robert & Anny--Robert was HILARIOUS!

I needed a break from Loren/Alexei and Annie/David.  I see they're getting their own spin off show so I don't think I'll watch that since I got so damn tired of them on P.T.

• Love 3

I just kinda wish they'd let these people be a little more genuine, not feel so histrionic when they're shocked or aghast or "awwwww" every fucking little thing. That's why I like Tim and Veronica, their reactions are understated enough to at least seem genuine. 

26 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

ITA!  I think Tim & Veronica are the MVP of the show but I like Molly and her beau.  I think he's got some funny comments and seems to be a straight shooter. 

I thought Molly's friend was funnier. Tone Loc seems to be there to make faces and chew on something when he's supposed to be commenting. And absolutely WORD to Robert and Annie, I'm editing my initial list!

FINAL ADD I promise: Hey, D+ (terrible name for a streaming service, still better than Peacock don't put the word cock in your name), I might consider $3 a month if I can ONLY watch the raw footage of TIm and Veronica reacting genuinely, because I promise it's the funniest stuff TLC has right now. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 5
On 12/29/2021 at 7:44 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

• Tim and Veronica
  • Loren and the Israeli husband in Florida whose name I don't care about  Robert "Get Usman On The Track" and Annie
  • Kenny and Armando

Maybe Allina and Elijah?  Or Mike's friends? 

• Love 1