Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

Not neglect.  They have food, clothing and shelter.  What a sad criteria, but it is what it is.

Unfortunately being parentified doesn’t matter either. No matter that it does seriously screw up a persons mental health.

• Love 4

Mercedes' upper arms look like meat products I see hanging in the window of the butcher shop. 

2 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Silence of the Lambs reference- the FBI agents put Vicks under their noses while examining a long-dead body.

EEK!! I learned that while working for a normal cleaning service. We used the Vicks trick when hosing out dumpsters and trash cans. Police were never involved. 

Eek! Eek!

• LOL 3

I found the part where she read the letter and cried with her daughter to be self-serving. Now not only does the daughter have to take care of her, but she also has to feel sorry for her mom, who feels bad because the daughter is caring for her. What a set up.

• Love 14
Just now, elly1517 said:

I don't understand...

Cut to: pancakes

But but she’s using turkey bacon! And protein pancakes!!

maybe she thinks by not going every month, she will only be held to the single months weight loss Dr Now gave her? 🤦‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh no, not heart failure AGAIN.

And Dr. Now is putting her in the hospital on a controlled diet with only four minutes left in the show?

He's really serious by mentioning death in front of her kids.

• Love 6

Hospital at the last 5 minutes of the episode...

waste.waste.waste...

Where are they now episode...

Mercedes baking turkey bacon instead of frying it...all while weighing 680 pounds.

Why did I rush home to watch this foolishness!?!?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Honey said:

What's up with the Cousin's arms?  They're too short for the rest of his body.  How the fuck does he drive?

I believe he has some kind of disability.

• Love 2
Just now, umgoblue said:

Hospital at the last 5 minutes of the episode...

waste.waste.waste...

Where are they now episode...

Mercedes baking turkey bacon instead of frying it...all while weighing 680 pounds.

Why did I rush home to watch this foolishness!?!?

To be with us! You know you love us! 😊

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Another poundticipant who refuses to understand any nutritional guidance that would deprive her of her desired type / quantity of food.

But she NEEDS the food to "get through this."  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Upper body exercises = lifting fried chicken to mouth.

Its basically kalistetics (or however its spelled if Im even thinking of the right things). 50 reps with a one pound weight. Take a break, and do 50 more.

• Love 1