Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Bow Down

druzy
  • Start Topic

Leah's girls reveal their true feelings about Jason.

Chelsea takes a family vacation, but comes home to a shocking find.

Jenelle tries to defend her family on social media, but things blow up when another cast member gets involved.

Airs: April 22, 2019

• Love 3
12 hours ago, druzy said:

Leah's girls reveal their true feelings about Jason.

Chelsea takes a family vacation, but comes home to a shocking find.

Jenelle tries to defend her family on social media, but things blow up when another cast member gets involved.

Airs: April 22, 2019

Mama Dawn was right, the truth is finally coming out! MONKEY.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, druzy said:

No alarms? Even if they weren’t home it’s a good deterrent. 

It was probably Adam. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Someone knew they were out of town. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, Mkay said:

No alarms? Even if they weren’t home it’s a good deterrent. 

It was probably Adam. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Someone knew they were out of town. 

Almost definitely an inside job. A friend of a friend of a friend.

• Love 8

This show needs to end, period.  These kids are too old now and the “teen moms” are grown women.  I realize that the adults are making a bunch of money from this and willingly signing contracts, but MTV is just predatory at this point.  

• Love 21

I agree! It’s just boring watching this.Each  one of these “girls” have gone on to have several more children in and out of wedlock so nothing has been learned except how to become media savvy. I wouldn’t mind looking in on the kids when they turn 20 but for now, I’m just seeing dysfunction becoming profitable.

• Love 13

Amber was in this episode more than Jenelle.  I was laughing at her rant at the end.  There were more bleeps than words.

My dvr went all glitchy during the scene with Brianna talking to Roxanne before her new boyfriend came to visit.  It was a small mercy.  Stella is really adorable.  Poor little coven baby.

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, druzy said:

If I were Cory or Jeremy I would be on my way to Dirty John's AirBnb to whip him into shape for disciplining my kids.

Why? He didn't hit them or anything, and it's his house. Their issue should be with Leah's lazy ass, not Jason.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I was a bit concerned with Leah's segments tonight. I hate when she speaks for the girls. She kept insisting, "Jason is never mean" instead of asking them what they are really thinking and feeling. She's not fostering a relationship where her kids will feel comfortable coming to her.

And that's the thing...what if they don't like Jason for a very horrible reason? Maybe it's my paranoia, as a victim of child molestation; but I started getting a very uncomfortable vibe during that car conversation. The girlses body language was quite closed off and hostile. 

Leah doesn't listen to the girlses.  She badgers them until they give her the answer she wants.  For example, Gracie's "Sure", when Leah kept asking if they liked Jason.  That was not a convincing answer.  Since they broke up, maybe Leah did pick up on that.

Props to Bri for putting a shirt on Stella when she brought John into the house.

Edited by luvbadtv
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I was a bit concerned with Leah's segments tonight. I hate when she speaks for the girls. She kept insisting, "Jason is never mean" instead of asking them what they are really thinking and feeling. She's not fostering a relationship where her kids will feel comfortable coming to her.

I think what makes it worse is Leah's kids are so sexualized. You've got five year-old Addie talking about boyfriends and Gracie tarted up like a streetwalker. The girls regularly appear in red lipstick on Leah's Instagram and talk like 35 year-olds, so couple that with a skeevy guy and it's no wonder you get a bad feeling about the overall picture. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Every woman has the right to choose how many children to have. That being said, Chelsea was CRAZY to have another baby so soon after Watson! I feel like they had a cute little family and this new baby is tipping the scales toward insanity. I realize I'm totally projecting here. 

I'm totally over Brianna and her dick du jour. Leah too. 

This bullshit with Jenelle is becoming pretty hilarious. David is a grade A asshole. He is determined to fuck this up. 

Kailyn and her lack of storyline were a collagen filled yawn. 

Wait a MF minute now...who is this child looking like a grown woman in Leah's back seat?? 

Edited by SlutAssBitchAssHor
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14

Briana talking about not flaunting relationships in front of  Nova.  I totally got vibes of that nerdy girl that parents think is a good girl and then shows up pregnant one day.  Parents thinking she is a Virgin and all that!

so, no kissing.....but, she shows up with a belly growing a baby!  Hahahah!

Nova is no fool!

Nova is the kind of kid who may never tell their parents much......but, will drop bombs to strangers.  I have little kids do this to me all the time.

If someone asked Nova about what she did with her mom that weekend.  Nova would not hesitate to spill Briana’s tea. About how she is always gone with men, etc.  3 since last season. Luis, Javi and now this New Yorker.

This is Briana’s m.o.  Don’t bring men around Nova.  Just leave town every weekend!  

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

was a bit concerned with Leah's segments tonight. I hate when she speaks for the girls. She kept insisting, "Jason is never mean" instead of asking them what they are really thinking and feeling. She's not fostering a relationship where her kids will feel comfortable coming to her.

16 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think what makes it worse is Leah's kids are so sexualized. You've got five year-old Addie talking about boyfriends and Gracie tarted up like a streetwalker. The girls regularly appear in red lipstick on Leah's Instagram and talk like 35 year-olds, so couple that with a skeevy guy and it's no wonder you get a bad feeling about the overall picture. 

1000 times yes! Ms. weave ponytail in the backseat gave Leah the "yeah sure" response when asked if she loves Jason. No they don't, they want you to stfu already! 

One of my pet peeves is girls dressed inappropriately or grownup hair/makeup/nails

• Love 19

Wait...what happened???  I thought Amber quit the show? Now, she is going to be on 2 episodes.  

What is the deal with this Teen Mom: Young Moms Club ‘new’ series??

I swear they already aired this show and it sucked!

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

AYeah, she does. Of course it's hard to know what it's like being a parent until you're a parent, but was it really necessary to rain doom and gloom at this poor girl's baby shower? The boyfriend didn't look too impressed with Kail or the cameras.

One other thing I forgot to mention: Was anyone else floored by Roxanne demanding to know why Jon didn't have kids yet, like that was a bad thing? The fact that he isn't spreading his sperm irresponsibly across the five boroughs should be a massive check mark in his favor. 

Hahahahah! Roxanne always ask those same questions. 

Rox should know the answers from talking to Briana.

If he has kids, where he is from, where he lives, etc.

Where did Briana meet this guy?  He is not cute, rich or local.

Why is Briana allowing him to eat up her money (airfare, hotels, restaurants, etc) and take her away from her young kids?

Going away for the weekends is not for Briana.  That is for when the kids are away with their dads......but, we already know her girls do not visit their dads......to consider it a custody arrangement.

The little bit that Luis is doing MTV is causing damage.  The way they show that scene making him seem incompetent......cannot be helping establish relationship.

• Love 5

I know Chelsea is trying to present Cole as some badass, but I think his reaction to finding the break-in pretty stupid.  He (probably loudly) demanded that his wife and children all meet up in one spot (probably on the second floor?) and then went searching for himself because he was worried? And then called 911 afterwards? I don't care if I'm trying to be some alpha male- I would immediately get my family OUT OF THE HOUSE instead of putting their lives, regardless of my own, at risk.

And honestly, from what I've heard it's kind of better when calling 911 to tell them that you think or don't know if the burglar is in the house. They respond more quickly if the person could still be there, assuming they pose a threat. If you tell them you've searched the house and are sure nobody is in there, they'll take longer to respond since it's not an emergency, which leaves open the possibility that the person could be hiding somewhere the homeowner didn't look and they'd all be in danger at that time.

Though I agree with what others have posted previously- I'm not famous, not on TV, and most average people wouldn't be able to find out my address from quick google searches, but I still don't post on social media when I'm out of town because that lets people know that my house is unattended.  Chelsea's so quick to move away, but she'd just be putting herself in the exact same circumstances the next time she goes on vacation while posting constant updates about her house being unattended while her address is easily found online.

Ugh. These people.

Edited by CDC
  • Love 22
5 hours ago, CDC said:

I know Chelsea is trying to present Cole as some badass, but I think his reaction to finding the break-in pretty stupid.  He (probably loudly) demanded that his wife and children all meet up in one spot (probably on the second floor?) and then went searching for himself because he was worried? And then called 911 afterwards? I don't care if I'm trying to be some alpha male- I would immediately get my family OUT OF THE HOUSE instead of putting their lives, regardless of my own, at risk.

And honestly, from what I've heard it's kind of better when calling 911 to tell them that you think or don't know if the burglar is in the house. They respond more quickly if the person could still be there, assuming they pose a threat. If you tell them you've searched the house and are sure nobody is in there, they'll take longer to respond since it's not an emergency, which leaves open the possibility that the person could be hiding somewhere the homeowner didn't look and they'd all be in danger at that time.

Though I agree with what others have posted previously- I'm not famous, not on TV, and most average people wouldn't be able to find out my address from quick google searches, but I still don't post on social media when I'm out of town because that lets people know that my house is unattended.  Chelsea's so quick to move away, but she'd just be putting herself in the exact same circumstances the next time she goes on vacation while posting constant updates about her house being unattended while her address is easily found online.

Ugh. These people.

The quickest way to have EMS and PD show up to your house is to always answer Yes......when 911 operator asks.....is anyone unconscious? They gotta be at your house in 5 minutes or less.

Those 2 didn’t skip a beat and started blaming Adam on TV!  LMAO

Chelsea said his name and smirked at the camera. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, MadLove said:

I haven't watched this episode yet, but I watched the clips posted here. Can anyone tell me when Gracie turned into a 21 year old hoochie? 🙄

Not to defend it but I live about 45 minutes from Leah and work in the town where Gracie goes to a competitive cheer gym. She was made up (hair and makeup) for cheer. I only know that because I have friends whose kids do competitive cheer and I know the hair/makeup style of Gracie's team. She wasn't in uniform but I'd say either they had done a hair/makeup runthrough, had pictures, or had come from a competition or something. My daughter is a competitive dancer and looks similar (not the hair, I hate cheer hair) sometimes sitting in an Outback because we've left straight from a competition or recital. 

I understand Chelsea being upset by the breakin but instead of moving I'd invest in an alarm system and cameras. Much cheaper, more effective, and easier. But Chelsea rarely has to think sensibly, others always have done that for her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

You know, until I read through these posts I guess I really didn't think that hard about the constant changes in Ali and Gracie's lives. Just in what we've seen (not what we don't even know) they've dealt with their parents splitting up and dad remarrying; Jeremy's off and on and the addition of a sister/baby daddy; the addition of a sister at dad's house; TR; Leah going off to treatment; Leah prior to treatment being a single mom pillhead; Jason; now back to Jeremy. And these girls just turned 9. This doesn't even take into account things beyond Leah's control like Ali's MD/treatment/doc appts. Man. I guess it's surprising they don't act out MORE. I have to think that going to Corey's is a welcome calm break in their lives. 

• Love 16

Amber's rant was so, SO inappropriate but so satisfying that it was aimed at Jenelle.  Why do they even bother to film Janelle's facetime interviews?  Very insightful question:  What does David do for Jenelle?  Besides ruin her life?  The pictures they show of him are just so revolting!

Briana's storyline about how she's so careful about bringing new men around her children makes me laugh.  It wasn't that long ago that she was sharing a room with Javi and the kids somewhere (Disneyworld?).  And Luis just popped into the picture right along with Briana's every-growing belly.  And those are just the ones who made it to MTV.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, queenbee24 said:

Not to defend it but I live about 45 minutes from Leah and work in the town where Gracie goes to a competitive cheer gym. She was made up (hair and makeup) for cheer. I only know that because I have friends whose kids do competitive cheer and I know the hair/makeup style of Gracie's team. She wasn't in uniform but I'd say either they had done a hair/makeup runthrough, had pictures, or had come from a competition or something. My daughter is a competitive dancer and looks similar (not the hair, I hate cheer hair) sometimes sitting in an Outback because we've left straight from a competition or recital

I knew it was for cheer and still hated it. Yes, I'm one of those. I cannot stand for a little girl to look too grown. Not even two piece bathing suits. I know I'm extreme with it 😂

Besides, we have seen them putting on makeup, like full on eye shadow and lipstick makeup for no reason at all. Not to mention the hot pink nail polish and "sassy" talk Leah thinks is so cute. Look at the dick hopping example she's setting on top of all that (no pun). The girlses may be headed for Teen Mom: The Next Generation

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

And I just think the speed with which she brings guys into their lives, and how quickly she wants them to become this family unit, is so scary. We never really saw her just DATE Jason. It's like - here is, driving her kids to the dentist and letting them live with him. A lot of creeps intentionally seek out single moms. It worries me.

10 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

You can tell that Kailyn hopes her sister's baby makes her miserable and ruins her life.

Oh totally. She's the expert, ya know. And everyone has to have the same experience she had. It's not like her sister is 16. Maybe she put more thought into this relationship than Kail did with all THREE of hers. 

12 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I knew it was for cheer and still hated it. Yes, I'm one of those. I cannot stand for a little girl to look too grown. Not even two piece bathing suits. I know I'm extreme with it 😂

Besides, we have seen them putting on makeup, like full on eye shadow and lipstick makeup for no reason at all. Not to mention the hot pink nail polish and "sassy" talk Leah thinks is so cute. Look at the dick hopping example she's setting on top of all that (no pun). The girlses may be headed for Teen Mom: The Next Generation

Nah, I'm with you. I HATE the way they make little girls up for cheer. I don't think it's necessary; and it sends them the totally wrong message. I'll never be okay with it. 

One other thing I forgot to mention: Was anyone else floored by Roxanne demanding to know why Jon didn't have kids yet, like that was a bad thing? The fact that he isn't spreading his sperm irresponsibly across the five boroughs should be a massive check mark in his favor. 

Yes! I loved that John was basically like, "Ummm...I don't want to have a bunch of kids with a bunch of different women." Ahem, Briana!

Maybe John needs to introduce The Coven to this little invention called the condom. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17

Leah: Kind of funny and awkward scenes with Jason and the girls revealing their feelings about him. I wonder why they don't particularly like him? Too strict? I don't see any chemistry with Jason and Leah anyways. Looks like they break up next week.

Kail: Glad she has a relationship with her half sister. I just hope the relationship isn't one-sided.

Chelsea: The family vacation looked like a fun time. Too bad their house was broken into while they were gone. At least they were not there at the time and were safe.

Brianna: John seems to be an ok guy so far. I feared for him when he was to meet up with Roxanne. If I were him I wouldn't want to have Roxanne as my mother-in-law and Brittney as my sister-in-law.

Jenelle: WTF did I just watch between her and Amber?

• Love 4

Roxane was being her usual charming self, wasn't she? I'm surprised she didn't put that guy in an empty room, with a bare bulb and a rubber hose. Remember the baby shower? "who are you? what are you doing here?". She's a delight, isn't she?

And no one, no one, can win with Roxane. "Do you have kids? What? You don't? Why not?" What if he did have kids? Can you imagine the grilling he'd receive? I'm reminded of nothing as much as "why isn't he in school?" "why does he have to go to school now?" "I caaaaan't with this guy!" Um. Roxane. You caaaaan't with anyone, apparently.

1 hour ago, queenbee24 said:

I understand Chelsea being upset by the breakin but instead of moving I'd invest in an alarm system and cameras. Much cheaper, more effective, and easier. But Chelsea rarely has to think sensibly, others always have done that for her. 

Ditto. Chelsea. Honey. At least invest in some timers for your lights, so your house doesn't look empty. I can see her naively thinking that since they live out in the country they're safe from things like B&E's. Not so, but she apparently had to learn the hard way. Get a home security system. No need to leave your dream home because some low life was looking for drug money.

16 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

The whole interaction with Leah's kids was weird and creepy.

Kail remains a fucking ray of sunshine, doesn't she? Gawd.

I am convinced that Lux is actually a 40 year old Dominican man.

Watson is an adorable bundle of squishy joy.

Loved Amber's rant. From her bed. Never change, Amber.

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
38 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And no one, no one, can win with Roxane. "Do you have kids? What? You don't? Why not?" What if he did have kids? Can you imagine the grilling he'd receive? I'm reminded of nothing as much as "why isn't he in school?" "why does he have to go to school now?" "I caaaaan't with this guy!" Um. Roxane. You caaaaan't with anyone, apparently

Right! Like Luis is SUCH a deadbeat but then Brianna says he's coming to the tiny sock drawer of an apartment to watch Stella for a few hours and everyone is all up in arms making stank faces. Can't win for losing.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Karl said there was no communication between her and her sister since NY. That's because you abandoned her so you could jump on your baby daddy's dick.

I'm not sure about the time lapse between New York and Dallas, but I found that weird. I understand Moms-to-be don't usually plan their own showers, but don't you think Kail would've at least been texting and checking in to keep her sister updated about the details? I thought the vibe at the party was awkward, like Kail and her random friend were two strangers who just happened upon a baby shower. I don't see this newfound relationship lasting.

• Love 13

Wasn't Amber trying to sell us the new, improved, CALM Amber last season?  I see how well that took!  I wonder what Andrew is thinking when he's hearing/watching her behave like that?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

The girlses may be headed for Teen Mom: The Next Generation

HUSH!  Don't give MTV any ideas.  🙂    Just kidding.  I'm sure they've already got a time slot for that series to start in a few more years.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I love how Cole obediently snapped into line when Chelsea gave him a dirty look over moving. Good boy, Cole! Now come get your Milk Bone! 

I understand people tend to be dramatic when they're emotional, but seriously Chelsea, grow up. You can't run away every time something unpleasant happens in your life. Break-ins happen everywhere. I'm also gobsmacked that someone on TV with a 5 million+ social media following doesn't have security cameras in every nook and cranny of her property. Hopefully that's a lesson learned.

Exactly! The whole time this convo between Chelsea and Cole I was thinking "GET A SECURITY SYSTEM!!!"....you live in the boonies and there probably aren't too many drive by police checks too often. Also, you should never post any photos or tweets that inform the general public that you and your family are out of town! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13