Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how necessary was a "Trading Spaces" reboot?

Necessary? No, but it's entertaining enough on a dull Saturday evening.

9 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Is his obsession with Naveah sweet or creepy?

I can't decide.

1 hour ago, Gbb said:

Someone who doesn’t want his family to clean his wing ding! Good for him. 

They aren’t his biological kids and they are minors so that would be gross. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Is his obsession with Naveah sweet or creepy?

Sweet. 

My Dad and I were very close.  My Mom says that while he was in the hospital and I was rushing to fly back from a conference overseas, he was basically non-stop talking about how I was going to come... and I will always treasure the fact that I was able to spend his last three weeks on this earth by his side.  The fourth anniversary of his passing was yesterday.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

Creepy! 

Creepy. And someone needs to tell Jessika to brush her child's hair.  If she's not too busy with Sillyas

Edited by Julyolo
Edit
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I know that I'm supposed to be all "Yay! Someone's thriving on this show and doing what he's supposed to and losing the weight and that's great! Go you!" But honestly, this is 2 hour weekly show on TLC. TL fuckin' C. They specialize in polygamists, K-1 Visa marriages, and Little People. I want trainwrecks. I want bathroom Tupperware. I want fried chicken behind pillows. I want Maja folding gracefully an inch and a half to the ground before throwing a temper tantrum. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

When Jessica  breaks up with him guess what? He is NOT the father. I dont like all this daddy daddy daddy without the benefit of marriage.

Yep my brother went through this. They broke up after 7 years and he can have anything to do with the kids anymore.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Neveah is heaven spelled backwards.

Right now Michelle Duggar is kicking herself for giving all her kids names that started with J.

Oh jeez I thought he just spelled ninevah really badly.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It doesn't appear that Jessica is watching her diet. She looks larger to me.

The women always seem to get larger. Perhaps the stress of possibly having to have relations with these men if they continue to lose weight.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Clearly Naveah us the favorite of Cilla and Cilla’s mom because she was an infant when they got together. See the enormous tattoo of her terrible name on his arm that’s been so prominent. Sad for the other two future strippers/her sisters. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

You know what's "extremely disappointing?" 

THIS ENTIRE SHOW. I could not be MORE BORED OUT OF MY MIND.

On the one hand, yeah, they gotta get used to being around food they shouldn't be eating. On the other...why feed yourself and the kids junk while he's trying to eat healthy. You see the extreme end of what unhealthy habits can do. You'd think they'd have more motivation to do better themselves.

If nothing else, my mom's philosophy was, "I'm not making two separate meals. Eat." Unless we were sick, we didn't get different food from what they were eating. (She would do stuff like make sure there were enough broccoli stem pieces for me to have a whole serving since I hated the tops when I was little, but I was still eating broccoli whether I liked it or not. (She still does it, actually, but I don't hate them quite as much as when I was a kid.))

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It doesn't appear that Jessica is watching her diet. She looks larger to me.

Same! She is getting larger by the munt.

12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Something something "That $6000 you saved and brought with you isn't enough to do a proper 19 day wedding in Morocco. How about you give me all that money, I'll open some vague 'beauty' type business and we'll be rolling in it?" something never got off the ground and still not married the end. It was far more entertaining that CillaZzzzzz

I recorded the 2 hour 90 Day Fiancé "How They Got Here" special on Nicole and Azan last week. Don't judge. 

It starts again this weekend...I will save you a seat and some wine.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4