Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, Christ. Another one "baffled" by why he's not losing enough weight. 

"But, I WEIGHED the bag of tacos, Dr Now!" 

Heh heh, you must be bored tonight like you said earlier since we haven't seen any krazy ass gifs from you yet!😊

• Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I have a hard time believing that someone doesn't know the difference between eating 3000 calories a day and 1200 calories a day. 

It can be very easy . 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Sometimes a step parent can be more of a parent than a bio. He is, apparently, the father of choice, and if he steps up and does what he's supposed to, then kudos to him.

Yes, my father died when I was 7 years old. My mother remarried and he loved me as his own.  He would have loved me the same if they had not married.

• Love 12
Just now, fonfereksglen said:

Cerebral Palsy.  Our CP center is extraordinary.   

Ah, that makes sense.

My mother once tried to have me use one of those when my walking was really bad. Though I wasnt bad enough to need that and am still plenty strong in my arms. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

It's official, y'all. I'm pulling out the hard stuff to get through the last 20 minutes of the show. 

Lemon filled paczki. 

Reese's cup miniatures for me.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, elly1517 said:

Swimming is sooooo good! I've been going to water aerobics regularly since January and it has done wonders. I understand people on this show perhaps being self-conscious, but it would help them out so much If they kept it up in the pool

I sometimes wish they were a bit more self-conscious. Even with the blurring, I have nightmares about James K’s junk, always there and on display. So I don’t think it’s modesty that keeps them out of the pool.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hope James K is watching, this could have been him if he would have tried.

And Penny (or was that Pauline?) too since she would be able to give up her "need" for oxygen. Oh wait, she didn't even want to give it up, EVER!

• Love 4
Just now, fonfereksglen said:

We only get paczki the day before Lent.

My grocery store is carrying three different flavours of filling year round now. My Polish relatives are rolling in their graves, no doubt.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

And Penny (or was that Pauline?) too since she would be able to give up her "need" for oxygen. Oh wait, she didn't even want to give it up, EVER!

And Karena, who was glued to her rolling walker thingy.  

• Love 3