Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I wonder about the status of Paedon's accident case. Kody was named as the registered owner.

I can’t find anything current. Last I saw, an arbitration hearing had been scheduled for January 8, 2020.

The accident was in 2017.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5

Can you imagine Kody if he were in Traffic Court:  "But judge, I have FOUR WIVES and 18 children.  How can you expect me to keep all of our cars' insurance up to date?"  I hope he lost the arbitration case; the fact that it dragged out so long makes me wonder if the other party was injured.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 2/5/2020 at 2:05 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I wonder about the status of Paedon's accident case. Kody was named as the registered owner.

What's the story with Paedon's accident?  I hadn't heard about that.

How bizarre.  Ysabel's the best looking of the daughters, but I think she's not close to being the smartest.  What's her high horse daddy going to think of that?  Mr. Morality, Modesty, and all the shit they USED to espouse?

Although I guess if Kootie gets his panties in a knot, it's sort of funny.  Still poor taste, though.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

How bizarre.  Ysabel's the best looking of the daughters, but I think she's not close to being the smartest.  What's her high horse daddy going to think of that?  Mr. Morality, Modesty, and all the shit they USED to espouse?

Although I guess if Kootie gets his panties in a knot, it's sort of funny.  Still poor taste, though.

of all the Daughters or of Christine's daughters.  My vote is for Aspyn

• Love 5

Aspyn is very pretty, too.  Her and Ysabel's hair is to die for.  I had wavy hair (now curly!) in the 60's when long, straight hair was considered ideal.  I like that they stay blonde, too.  Now that I'm mostly grey (or white) haired, I have to pay to stay strawberry blonde.  

• Love 5
On 2/12/2020 at 8:31 PM, deirdra said:

Aspyn & Ysabel are both pretty, but Aspyn looks more like Kodouche, giving Ysabel the edge IMHO.

Aspyn also has a bit of a wonky-eye situation going on.  Lazy eye, maybe?

This is kind of fun (and mean):  Can we do best-looking and not-so-much of the kids, male and female?

Best:  Ysabel and Logan.

Not-So-Much:  Mariah and.....  Wow, I find it hard to name anyone else in this category because I'm not inherently a mean girl, but Mariah is just so punch-able and unattractive (inside and out).  I'd probably go with Paedon.  Sorry Paedon!  Gabe's running a close second, though.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

I am not at all a Robyn fan.  However, I give kudos to Robyn for keeping her kids online presence to a minimum.  Their accounts are private as they should be.  Christine's girls (and Christine for that matter)  just appear so desperate and thirsty for attention whenever they post anything online.  That's very ironic considering how needy and attention hungry Aurora always appeared on the show.  Also, I must state that I am not including Aspyn in my statement concerning Christine's girls. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

I am not at all a Robyn fan.  However, I give kudos to Robyn for keeping her kids online presence to a minimum.  Their accounts are private as they should be.  Christine's girls (and Christine for that matter)  just appear so desperate and thirsty for attention whenever they post anything online.  That's very ironic considering how needy and attention hungry Aurora always appeared on the show.  Also, I must state that I am not including Aspyn in my statement concerning Christine's girls. 

I totally agree with you. I don’t respect Robyn for much but she’s a fierce protector of her kids and that’s really what a mother should be. I’m thinking she copped a lot of feedback in the early days about how desperate and camera thirsty her kids appeared and she coached them to stand back a bit and didn’t allow public social media, which is actually the most healthy thing she could do for them; gives them a chance to go grow up with more anonymity and keeps them safer from predators or nasty comments. Christine should really reign in her kids social media, Truly shouldn’t even have access to an account at all at her age, let alone have it public, just pure stupid. 

• Love 14

I agree that Aspyn has wonky eyes.... I guess I'd choose Ysabel as best looking girl, I struggle with the boys because most of them look just like Kootie... Ugh.. I'll choose Logan because his personality makes him more attractive.

Now the least attractive 👹👺.. Jeeez I hate to say Truely but she seems to have the worst of both parents hopefully she grows into her features as she gets older and Gwen is a butter face, plus she's sooooo stiff all the time... like she's got a stick up her ass and she's LOUD like Christine.

For the boys I'd have to say Paedon and I really don't understand the big fuss over King Sol... He's like a scrawny little albino with an elf face.... AereolaEbola isn't as bad as Sol but she's moving in the same direction.  😂

I can't wait until it's time for one of Robyn's girls to marry... I bet they'll have the most lavish weddings other than Princess Pudge.

I'm trying to figure out which spouse is best looking but it's tough.. Fat Tony, Caleb and Mitch are all blech!.... Guess if I had to choose it would be Mitch 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Now that we're talking about this, it's been bothering me for years that in general the kids aren't more attractive.  Not that their parents are that great looking but Kody is IMO more attractive than pretty much any of his sons (younger ones excluded as we don't really know how they'll turn out).  I don't mean to be shallow, but none of Kody's sons look very much like him.  The only one I would be able to pick out as his is probably Hunter and maybe Garrison.  The kids that I think look most like a parent are Janelle's kids, at least the ones that seem to resemble her somewhat.  I would probably be able to match most of them to her without knowing which ones were hers.  Christine's kids are all over the map and most of them IMO don't resemble either parent that much.  For years I thought Aspyn was Janelle's daughter!!!  Mariah does resemble both of her parents but she is also less attractive than either one of them.  This bugs me no end as most people I know look like one or both parents and are about as attractive (or more attractive) as at least one of them.  All of this of course is my own opinion.

• Love 5

Ok this is an evil game, but I can’t resist for the older kids. 

Ysabel, Aurora and at a stretch Aspyn, are all very facially attractive. The ones who are the least attractive are all the ‘M’ girls who mess with any redeeming features they may have and sabotage any hope of natural beauty, with their terrible box dye jobs and horrendously overdrawn eyebrows.

The boys are all unfortunate in the looks department really, with the exception of maybe Logan.

I do feel really nasty passing judgement on them physically, as for the majority of them genetics can’t be helped, looks don’t define you and beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway. 

• Love 4

I have to jump in here and cast a vote for Gabe.  Both he and Logan have planes and angles to their face, giving them a more distinctive look than any of the older boys, who appear to me to be "beefy" and coarser featured.  

For spouses (or near spouses), my vote goes to Michelle, I think she and Logan can't fail to produce beautiful children.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I have to jump in here and cast a vote for Gabe.  Both he and Logan have planes and angles to their face, giving them a more distinctive look than any of the older boys, who appear to me to be "beefy" and coarser featured.  

For spouses (or near spouses), my vote goes to Michelle, I think she and Logan can't fail to produce beautiful children.

Yeah agree! I think Gabe will improve with age, Logan went through an awkward gawky angular teen phase too and now he’s an attractive guy. Hunter and Garrison have that thick neck, beady Kody eyes and an aura of beaten up Rugby player to them. Sorry again, that is unkind I know!

Agree Michelle is naturally pretty and they should definitely reproduce, but I’ve heard they don’t plan too? Maybe Logan had enough fathering in his youth and Michelle is a career girl, they’re still young however, so who knows that may change. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Omg Sandy......  let me clean your glasses...  lolol

When u look in the dictionary for "homely" there's a pic of Gabe  😲

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, crimson23 said:

I actually think Hunter has gotten better looking in the last year or so, as well as Garrison. 

Has he though? 😉 I think he’s just  morphed into his mother with his fathers eyes. The Janelle smile is uncanny. 

29B12C1C-D46E-478B-8776-9A05B4BF610C.thumb.jpeg.e3ed28be9545f2de483beb975980fd82.jpeg

I’ll absolutely give you Garrison though, I went and looked at his Instagram and he’s definitely a contender for most handsome Brown boy, without the old buzz cut and acne of old. 
486ADF84-B2BF-4EE7-962C-4D6A5721FB16.jpeg.d3c98a109afd364650d51cba0ca33767.jpeg

• Love 4

Yes, my vote is for Garrison as most attractive Brown boy.  He will likely improve with age, too.  And there's hope for Hunter yet, I'm not counting him out.  My vote for most attractive brown girl is Aspyn followed by Ysabel.

Apologies to anyone who thinks this is mean, I suppose I spend too much time at the "shallow table" over at the "Married at First Sight" board.  😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Liddy52 said:

I understand where you are coming from. I feel uncomfortable discussing traits people have no control over and especially the younger ones. I am quite willing to state however that I find Mariah to be extremely unattractive and not because of her natural physical attributes. It is her grooming, or lack thereof, and most of all , her off putting smug attitude. Like the old saying, "pretty is as pretty does." And I am sorry but I don't see Mariah doing anything pretty.  

That's just it...it is Mariah's crappy personality and smugness that really makes her unattractive, to me anyway.

Yeah, it's kind of a mean thingk, but that woman at least brings out my nasty streak.  She's so much like her bitchy mother, who invites snark.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

Like the old saying, "pretty is as pretty does."

Precisely.  One cannot control how one looks with the caveat being attentive to hygiene and taking an occasional look in the mirror to make sure you don' t look like a total idiot.  It's the way you treat other people that makes the difference.  You can look like a basset hound but if you are a kind and giving person, you'll appear as an angel.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Now that we're talking about this, it's been bothering me for years that in general the kids aren't more attractive.  Not that their parents are that great looking but Kody is IMO more attractive than pretty much any of his sons (younger ones excluded as we don't really know how they'll turn out).  I don't mean to be shallow, but none of Kody's sons look very much like him.  The only one I would be able to pick out as his is probably Hunter and maybe Garrison.  The kids that I think look most like a parent are Janelle's kids, at least the ones that seem to resemble her somewhat.  I would probably be able to match most of them to her without knowing which ones were hers.  Christine's kids are all over the map and most of them IMO don't resemble either parent that much.  For years I thought Aspyn was Janelle's daughter!!!  Mariah does resemble both of her parents but she is also less attractive than either one of them.  This bugs me no end as most people I know look like one or both parents and are about as attractive (or more attractive) as at least one of them.  All of this of course is my own opinion.

I agree, as a whole they're not a very attractive family 

I think it will be interesting to see how the next generation of Brown's turn out.

I can't imagine things improving with the likes of Fat Tony, Caleb and Mitch in the gene pool..... JMO but I think the only hope is Michelle and Logan.

• Love 7

And Michelle & Logan probably won't reproduce, at least that was said at some point.  Considering he had to raise his siblings to a good degree, I can't blame him.  They can be the fun aunt and uncle to the other couples' kids, if they choose that.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Has he though? 😉 I think he’s just  morphed into his mother with his fathers eyes. The Janelle smile is uncanny. 

29B12C1C-D46E-478B-8776-9A05B4BF610C.thumb.jpeg.e3ed28be9545f2de483beb975980fd82.jpeg

I’ll absolutely give you Garrison though, I went and looked at his Instagram and he’s definitely a contender for most handsome Brown boy, without the old buzz cut and acne of old. 

well, that is an unfortunate pic. lol  I just meant when you see him on the show lately, since joining the academy, it surprised me how fit and put together he looks, as compared to the mullet rooster hair days of wrestling. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Christine is nuts to allow her youngest daughter to actively participate in social media. Doesn't Truely have her own Instagram account? Too young, in my opinion. 

I think Christine is aiding and abetting her minor children into becoming public figures, all for money.

• Love 12

Hunter may look like Janelle, but I recall seeing him in several episodes showing real affection for his younger half-siblings so to me that makes him attractive.

Basically, any Brown kid who did not inherit their father's overblown raging narcissism is attractive to me.  Mariah is the least attractive and it has nothing to do with her physical looks.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

And we are pretty sure she's lying.  

And she's so obvious... 

Robyn: "My kids are always looking for their dad cuz you know he's never at my house, cuz I'm getting table scraps and it wasn't my idea to move here and oh ya did I mention... I never see Kody because I'm not his favorite and I pray all alone because he's at Christine's praying with her, not me because I never see him....blah, blah, blah..."

Ya whatever Robyn, you're not fooling anyone with your bullshit. 🙄

• Love 13
21 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

This board should be renamed to The Kids of Kody Brown: Robyn's Brood and all those others

Robyn's complaining how her young children do not see enough of Kody gets very very tiresome.

I think that's a great idea.  My suggestion is The Kids of Kody Brown:  The Robyn's and rest of Not Robyn's.

• LOL 8