Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

How did Robyn end up with Jessop? Did they meet then move or was she already living in the community he was already living in? 

And if there are pictures of space heaters in the trailer, then they had heat. 

Just like her wasting away comment, she likes to blow things out of proportion. To me she's made all her kids into mini hers that learned how to blow things out of proportion to get attention and what exactly are the 2 older girls doing? Just laying around the house sleeping until noon? Are they in college? 

I think Breanna is still in high school Aurora might be too.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Aurora was 20 last April.  If she's still in high school, it would have to be adult school or continuation school.  Breanna turned 18 last April so she should have graduated last June.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, Absolom said:

Aurora was 20 last April.  If she's still in high school, it would have to be adult school or continuation school.  Breanna turned 18 last April so she should have graduated last June.  

Huh. They are older than I thought...

• Like 6
16 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I have several family members who heat their homes with a wood burning stove. It’s more common in some parts of the country than others but it’s not unheard of…

I grew up with a wood burning stove. Every year we had to gather and cut wood from the land. 

If we ever build a house, it will have a wood heat and wood burning oven as backup for when electricity goes out. I hate reliance on electricity or gas and always have a backup plan. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
On 12/7/2022 at 4:33 PM, Absolom said:

Something that negates so many Brown claims about the adoption was that a week or two after the alleged "adoption," the three kids went off to spend time with their bio-dad.  If he'd given up all claim to the kids and was abusive to them, why let them go with him?

This!  And in one episode (when they lived in Vegas) Kody mentioned something about Robyn having to drive to Montana to drop off the kids so they could spend the summer with their dad. So, something is clearly not adding up here. 

And if you listen closely to what Robyn said over the years, it is very obvious she thrashes her ex constantly, making Kody the big Hero-dad.  She just does it in the typical Robyn-stealth like manner. It's subtle, you don't notice it unless you pay attention to it.

And the "adoption scene": It was discussed at length back then and most posters felt that something was 'off" Was it acting? Maybe. I certainly didn't get the official formal courtroom vibe....Also, there was some discussion as to whether any judge would indeed allow a reality show to film. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

My two cents:

I believe Kody did adopt Robyn's kids- it's a common enough legal scenario, "Mom's new husband adopts her children, bio father agrees to have back child support excused." From what I have seen in my short life, depending on the age of the kids, they may see their biological paternal family plenty, and may even have some contact with their bio father (this is more likely if they older they are adopted, compared to babies/toddlers or very young). It is also common for people to be adopted by a step parent at 18 (or older) because when they were minors their bio parent would not consent. I could see Robyn sending her kids to where their bio father lives, and them spending time with grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousins etc who really wanted to see them- that wouldn't negate the fact that Kody adopted them. I can also believe from what I have seen in life that Robyn's ex was likely a jerk who didnt take good care of his kids and was a bad husband/father; that is not outside the realm of likely, given how joyful those kids were for a "new family".

I also believe Robyn's children were bullied- not by ALL the kids (of course not) the smallest ones, and the eldest ones (Logan-Mykelti) were probably quite kind, but I could see the middle kids not liking the marriage, resenting the move to Las Vegas and taking it out on the only people they could, the "new" kids, as they were the lowest members on the totem pole. Paedon slapped Gwen, is younger sister much smaller than him- he admits it, if he did that, I have no doubt he would bully (verbally or physically) Robyn's kids, especially Dayton given he is not neurotypical, and people who are "different" are easy targets. In my family, under no certain terms did older bigger boys "rough house" with younger kids, teens getting into it with each other, not great but understandable, but picking on family members smaller than you? NAH Meri was right to put them in line for that one.

54 minutes ago, LilyD said:

And the "adoption scene": It was discussed at length back then and most posters felt that something was 'off" Was it acting? Maybe. I certainly didn't get the official formal courtroom vibe....Also, there was some discussion as to whether any judge would indeed allow a reality show to film. 

The actual scene may have been a reenactment, but lots of people take pictures etc at adoption proceedings. They have a very different feel to ANYTHING else happening in a courtroom, I remember from my BARBRI review class all those years ago "the happiest thing you will ever see in a courtroom is an adoption." (just like a new baby is the best thing to happen in a hospital)

On 12/7/2022 at 9:50 AM, General Days said:

I have thought this about Robyn's oldest three since I first saw them (before I even knew anything about her ex). They loved Kody so much from the beginning. Mom can't talk you into that. It came from something else, imo.

I do think their feelings towards him were genuine. Children are usually very loving if people show them kindest and care.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Paedon slapped Gwen, is younger sister much smaller than him- he admits it, if he did that, I have no doubt he would bully (verbally or physically) Robyn's kids, especially Dayton given he is not neurotypical, and people who are "different" are easy targets. In my family, under no certain terms did older bigger boys "rough house" with younger kids, teens getting into it with each other, not great but understandable, but picking on family members smaller than you? NAH Meri was right to put them in line for that one.

I recall more physical confrontations, particularly among the boys in earlier seasons. One notorious incident was where one boy hit another (Gabe?) in the face and caused a nose bleed. Here too, Meri was the one who immediately reacted, which was only fair. Janelle usually had this “whatever…approach” and seemed to simply let them be.

As for Gwen and Paedon. No idea what happened between them. But Gwen has always been quirky one, speaking before thinking. She also seemed unaware if any offence was taken from what she said. Add to that Paedon’s rather explosive character and inflexibility… I can totally see why this went wrong. (Not saying this to excuse Paedon’s actions btw!) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I recall more physical confrontations, particularly among the boys in earlier seasons. One notorious incident was where one boy hit another (Gabe?) in the face and caused a nose bleed. Here too, Meri was the one who immediately reacted, which was only fair. Janelle usually had this “whatever…approach” and seemed to simply let them be.

As for Gwen and Paedon. No idea what happened between them. But Gwen has always been quirky one, speaking before thinking. She also seemed unaware if any offence was taken from what she said. Add to that Paedon’s rather explosive character and inflexibility… I can totally see why this went wrong. (Not saying this to excuse Paedon’s actions btw!) 

Yes I do remember the middle boys getting into it and fighting. I can understand that more between kids similar age and size (not that it’s okay, it needs to be corrected), but older kids picking on smaller weaker kids in the family is a different level of wrong IMO and would illicit a different parental response. 

I think Meri’s reaction was because she knew that Robyn’s kids were the underdogs (being physically smaller, younger and new to the family) and they were being treated unfairly; versus Janelle’s boys (similar age and size) not resolving problems well. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

One thought regarding the (possible) adoption by Kody of Robyn's kids that keeps popping into my head:

Would a judge take the family's reality show into consideration when deciding upon the adoption? In all fairness, such an environment is not ideal to grow up in with your life so fully exposed. Especially when it involves minors who have little or no say in what happens and definitely cannot oversee all (future) consequences of living in the spotlight.

And I haven't even mentioned the fact that it is a funny family that divides public opinion in more ways than one. And a family that has openly admitted to using the system to keep going (food stamps, going bankrupt etc) I can see how a very conservative judge could have some problems with taking custody from what seems to be a fairly normal American, to  grant it to KodoucheKotex. But that may be me...

It may be far fetched but we have often commented about the Browns 'milking' situations for more drama and another story line.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

One thought regarding the (possible) adoption by Kody of Robyn's kids that keeps popping into my head:

Would a judge take the family's reality show into consideration when deciding upon the adoption? In all fairness, such an environment is not ideal to grow up in with your life so fully exposed. Especially when it involves minors who have little or no say in what happens and definitely cannot oversee all (future) consequences of living in the spotlight.

And I haven't even mentioned the fact that it is a funny family that divides public opinion in more ways than one. And a family that has openly admitted to using the system to keep going (food stamps, going bankrupt etc) I can see how a very conservative judge could have some problems with taking custody from what seems to be a fairly normal American, to  grant it to KodoucheKotex. But that may be me...

It may be far fetched but we have often commented about the Browns 'milking' situations for more drama and another story line.

Robyn's ex didnt have custody though, Robyn did.

And if Robyn's ex was willing to give up his legal parentage to the children, so long as Kody and Robyn were legally married, Kody had no felonies involving harm to children/domestic violence, I don't see a conservative judge having a problem with it. If all adult parties agree, its legally easy to transfer custody and parental rights, the issue is that logistically, most of the time both adult parties don't agree (thats why you have many step/foster parents adopting children at 18/19/20). Step parent adoption is logistically simpler than adoption of non related infants or non related children from the foster care system.

• Like 3

Robyn's ex didnt have custody though, Robyn did.

And if Robyn's ex was willing to give up his legal parentage to the children

There is a difference between custody and parental rights. Robyn may have had custody of her kids but until the kids' bio dad's parental rights were terminated, Kody could not have adopted them. As I understand it, the bio dad consented to giving up his parental rights so that Kody could adopt them but had he not, Robyn would have had to go to court to get his parental rights terminated - a difficult task if he was not abusive or neglectful. A court would not terminate his parental rights just because their stepfather wanted to adopt them.

Prior to the adoption, if Robyn had passed or was otherwise unable to parent, the first person with a claim to custody would have been their bio dad. He also would still have had standing to try to revise the custody arrangement to get partial or full custody of his kids. Now that Kody has adopted them, he is their legal father with all the same rights that he would have to them if he had been their bio dad - though since all three are legal adults, this is somewhat less relevant. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

There is a difference between custody and parental rights. Robyn may have had custody of her kids but until the kids' bio dad's parental rights were terminated, Kody could not have adopted them. As I understand it, the bio dad consented to giving up his parental rights so that Kody could adopt them but had he not, Robyn would have had to go to court to get his parental rights terminated - a difficult task if he was not abusive or neglectful. A court would not terminate his parental rights just because their stepfather wanted to adopt them.

Prior to the adoption, if Robyn had passed or was otherwise unable to parent, the first person with a claim to custody would have been their bio dad. He also would still have had standing to try to revise the custody arrangement to get partial or full custody of his kids. Now that Kody has adopted them, he is their legal father with all the same rights that he would have to them if he had been their bio dad - though since all three are legal adults, this is somewhat less relevant. 

(bolding mine) Right, we are on the same page. I am saying that Robyn's ex didnt mind giving up his parental rights, the forgiveness of back child support for three children (and the fact that he would likely continue to be behind) was probably a BIG financial inducement.

My focus is on the fact that Robyn's ex didnt care so it was easy, not that they had to "force him". It's difficult to have someone's parental rights terminated, it is not legally difficult to get someone to surrender their parental rights- if there is another adult willing to step into their place.

Perhaps I am bias because I have seen these situations in my own life (in my circle of attorney friends and just personally); if the step parent (or their family) can provide a big enough financial incentive, it can be quite simple to get a parent in a situation like Robyn's ex to give up parental rights. I just don't find it strange, happens a lot.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

196E2A28-5E2B-4248-86D4-52F73C153DEC.jpeg

Aww sweet baby lady! (she's a girl right? I think) 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

My focus is on the fact that Robyn's ex didnt care so it was easy,

And what solid evidence do we have that this is true?  Anything other than Sobbyn's lies about living in a house with no heat which we know is untrue?

I am not saying that he was a good guy, I just don't know if there are anything but rumors that he was not.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

And what solid evidence do we have that this is true?  Anything other than Sobbyn's lies about living in a house with no heat which we know is untrue?

I am not saying that he was a good guy, I just don't know if there are anything but rumors that he was not.

I understand what you're saying. I am not saying he was a good person/father, I just can believe that it was more likely he wasn't. I can believe he married Robyn because she was pregnant, wasnt really interested in being father and left her with a bunch of debt and little support (financially and emotionally) after the marriage was over.

Especially given how quickly Robyn's kids attached to Kody and their "new family". PLENTY of people love their step parents deeply, and grow up having 3 or 4 involved parents, but for them to attach that quickly to Kody (and they weren't toddlers who didnt know any different), something was missing from their bio father. From what reason I cannot say for sure, but I think of the phrase "when you hear hoof beats, look for horses not zebras."

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I can believe he married Robyn because she was pregnant, wasnt really interested in being father and left her with a bunch of debt and little support (financially and emotionally) after the marriage was over.

I understand your thoughts, I think it is dangerous to assume things based on the bizarre circumstances.  Kootie offered fame and fortune due to the show and I can see Sobbyn gravitating toward that and telling their kids all kinds of grandiose lies to support that.  She sure didn't hold back on her VS trips prior to the bust up ansd was happy to have the fambly pay off her debts with no effort on her part. She knew she'd fallen into good times and was more than willing to lie to make it look like she'd had it so bad.  And the kids went back to spend time with bio-dad after the adoption.  If he was abusive it is doubtful the court would mandate that.

But we will never know the truth. I just hesitate to assume based on Sobbyn's history of histrionics and outright lies.

• Like 6
  • Love 9

Perhaps I am bias because I have seen these situations in my own life (in my circle of attorney friends and just personally); if the step parent (or their family) can provide a big enough financial incentive, it can be quite simple to get a parent in a situation like Robyn's ex to give up parental rights. I just don't find it strange, happens a lot.

I suppose it does happen - I have never known it to, honestly, and I've worked with a lot of bio and adoptive families. I've know a lot of non-custodial parents who aren't involved in their children's lives but most of them would not have entertained the notion of giving up parental rights without a fight. I didn't know super-rich families though, so perhaps everyone has a price?

I am saying that Robyn's ex didnt mind giving up his parental rights, the forgiveness of back child support for three children (and the fact that he would likely continue to be behind) was probably a BIG financial inducement.

I think that is a pretty big stretch. Bio dad might have been stretched to the point of breaking financially. He may have not been a very involved dad and many not have been ready for kids when he had them. None of that means that he was indifferent to being their dad. To sign away his rights, he was essentially saying "I can, in no way, care for these children and I give up all legal relationship to them, forever, because I cannot care for them." That's a huge deal for all but the coldest and most uncaring of people. There are plenty of desperately poor people out there who retain custody of their children because they cannot stand to give them up - even knowing that another family could provide more for them financially. 

Especially given how quickly Robyn's kids attached to Kody and their "new family". PLENTY of people love their step parents deeply, and grow up having 3 or 4 involved parents, but for them to attach that quickly to Kody (and they weren't toddlers who didnt know any different), something was missing from their bio father.

I just don't think that we know much at all about the bio father of the oldest three. I didn't watch earlier seasons so I didn't see Kody and Robyn's courtship or the early years of their marriage, but in the last several seasons, I don't really see anything that makes me think there is a super close bond between Kody and those kids now. I know Kody and Robyn say they are close and I don't see animosity there but besides the one scene of Kody carrying a panicked Aurora (or Brianna, I don't know which it was) up to her fainting couch, I haven't seen noticeable care or attention between Kody and the kids.

I can believe he married Robyn because she was pregnant, 

Whoa! I did not know that. Saintly Robyn was pregnant when she got married the first time? I knew she was a badass breakdancer but this is news...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Elizzikra YES Robyn was pregnant with Dayton when she married her first husband. Yup yup. She’s never been shy about that. 

Families are so so different (and people are so different), that I’m sure all of our experiences are valid- but I’m of the notion that “everyone has a price” like you said. (Of course not everyone, but a significant minority population)

A non custodial parent that sees their kids primarily as a financial burden and an annoyance; who doesn’t want the responsibility of caring for them (physically or financially) could be motivated to sign over parental rights for the $$$, if an opportunity presented itself. 

12 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

To sign away his rights, he was essentially saying "I can, in no way, care for these children and I give up all legal relationship to them, forever, because I cannot care for them." That's a huge deal for all but the coldest and most uncaring of people. There are plenty of desperately poor people out there who retain custody of their children because they cannot stand to give them up - even knowing that another family could provide more for them financially. 

Yes that’s for people who love their kids and want to care for them but cannot (or struggle to) for a variety of reasons. Most people love their children and wouldn’t do such a thing.

But there are many people who really don’t care about being responsible for their children. They may not want any harm to come to them, but don’t care to expend much effort in raising them. For people who don’t care and see their kids as a burden/nuisance or a shame (for whatever reason, disability, race, skin color, resentment towards the other parent- you name it there are a bunch of reasons humans behave this way)- for those people, someone else having to “be bothered” and they get money is a win win. Especially since if what they cared about IS passing on their DNA, the adoption doesn’t change that. 

Of course I don’t think any of this is morally upstanding, I’m saying I’ve seen it happen. Specifically in cases where Mom married someone else who had the funds and desire to adopt her kids from a previous relationship. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@ELIZZIKRA YES Robyn was pregnant with Dayton when she married her first husband. Yup yup. She’s never been shy about that. 

I did not know that! I didn't watch earlier seasons so I really don't know anything about her life before she met Kody other than her having three children from her first marriage and bringing enormous debt to the family.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I can believe he married Robyn because she was pregnant, wasnt really interested in being father and left her with a bunch of debt and little support (financially and emotionally) after the marriage was over

When it comes to their previous financial situation, we  only have Robyn’s account which happens to be very favourable about herself again. She said she offered to take all the debts after their divorce (when she tried to qualify for her mortgage and had to explain all het debts and credit cards in 4 different names!)

I always found that story  unbelievable. It’s just stupid to just let your ex off the hook after a divorce and take all responsibility for a huge debt, particularly if you have to provide for your kids like Robyn. It just doesn’t make sense. She said it was easier to do it like that back then. Really?? Her life became hugely complicated for years to come because of that.

A more likely scenario is that all loans and cards were just in Robyn’s name. In such cases, Jessop would have been under no obligation to pay for his ex’s debts. (Per common law. . And whether that’s fair is not the point of my post. I guess it also depends on whether he knew she had them and why she got them…)

If true, it’s interesting to note that it does fit Robyn’s modus operandi of depicting herself as a saintly victim (graciously accepting huge debts because her ex wouldn’t pay for them) 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

When it comes to their previous financial situation, we  only have Robyn’s account which happens to be very favourable about herself again. She said she offered to take all the debts after their divorce (when she tried to qualify for her mortgage and had to explain all het debts and credit cards in 4 different names!)

I always found that story  unbelievable. It’s just stupid to just let your ex off the hook after a divorce and take all responsibility for a huge debt, particularly if you have to provide for your kids like Robyn. It just doesn’t make sense. She said it was easier to do it like that back then. Really?? Her life became hugely complicated for years to come because of that.

A more likely scenario is that all loans and cards were just in Robyn’s name. In such cases, Jessop would have been under no obligation to pay for his ex’s debts. (Per common law. . And whether that’s fair is not the point of my post. I guess it also depends on whether he knew she had them and why she got them…)

If true, it’s interesting to note that it does fit Robyn’s modus operandi of depicting herself as a saintly victim (graciously accepting huge debts because her ex wouldn’t pay for them) 

Taking my reply to Robyn’s thread. 

On 12/12/2022 at 7:30 PM, Elizzikra said:

Whoa! I did not know that. Saintly Robyn was pregnant when she got married the first time? I knew she was a badass breakdancer but this is news...

Robyn explained that it wasn't her fault that she had sex and got pregnant out of wedlock.

Season 6, Episode 6:

“There was only one thing that he wanted,” Robyn said. “So I got pregnant,” she said about her pregnancy with her first child, Dayton Brown.

Robyn takes no responsibility for having premarital sex. She tells the Brown children about a girl who didn’t give her purity to the right person, referring to herself.

“One girl, she took her purity, and she gave it to someone who begged for it. And he begged for it, and he begged for it. So she gave it away. She gave away her purity. And he didn’t respect it."

“You know, when I found out I was pregnant, I was devastated at that point. I was really scared. I was scared of all of my family rejecting me; I was scared of what my church was gonna say.”

Then she revealed her regret for not saving her “purity” for her husband, Kody. “When she finally found the guy she was supposed to be with, she had to go to him and say, ‘Look, I gave away my purity to someone else. He kind of stole it from me. And this was supposed to be yours. But I gave it to someone else, and I’m so sorry.’ And it broke her heart,” Robyn cried. 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • LOL 17
4 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Robyn explained that it wasn't her fault that she had sex and got pregnant out of wedlock.

Season 6, Episode 6:

“There was only one thing that he wanted,” Robyn said. “So I got pregnant,” she said about her pregnancy with her first child, Dayton Brown.

Robyn takes no responsibility for having premarital sex. She tells the Brown children about a girl who didn’t give her purity to the right person, referring to herself.

“One girl, she took her purity, and she gave it to someone who begged for it. And he begged for it, and he begged for it. So she gave it away. She gave away her purity. And he didn’t respect it."

“You know, when I found out I was pregnant, I was devastated at that point. I was really scared. I was scared of all of my family rejecting me; I was scared of what my church was gonna say.”

Then she revealed her regret for not saving her “purity” for her husband, Kody. “When she finally found the guy she was supposed to be with, she had to go to him and say, ‘Look, I gave away my purity to someone else. He kind of stole it from me. And this was supposed to be yours. But I gave it to someone else, and I’m so sorry.’ And it broke her heart,” Robyn cried. 

If I'm one of the three kids that resulted from my mother's much regretted giving away of her purity, I'd feel pretty shitty about my entire existence...

• Like 10
  • Sad 12
  • Applause 3
37 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

If I'm one of the three kids that resulted from my mother's much regretted giving away of her purity, I'd feel pretty shitty about my entire existence...

Especially Dayton, who, according to Robyn, was the outcome of her decision to give her purity to the wrong person.

• Like 4
  • Sad 11

Was that Robyn's cookies speech? The speech she gave to the Brown girls?

Robyn makes it sound like she and David sat side by side in rocking chairs, she in her Victorian high collared dress, as he begged her, date after rocking chair date, for sex until she finally lifted her dress and said okay take my cookie. It couldn't have been two 20 somethings dating who were sexually attracted to each other so they did what horny folks do.

And what about David's cookie? And Kody - didn't he give his cookie to three different women before Robyn came along? 🍪

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Was that Robyn's cookies speech? The speech she gave to the Brown girls?

To a bunch of eye-rolling teens.  It was very disturbing and I can only imagine what her kids thought about being the biggest mistakes of her life. 

Of course, she made the mistake three times when there are umpteen methods to avoid pregnancy so....

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Robyn was 23 when she married Jessop and was married for 8 years, 1999 - 2007. She spiritually married Kody mid 2010 and married him in 2014. The kids were born in 2000, 2003, 2005, 2011 and 2016. So Robyn was single for around 2 years. And technically both Dayton and Sol were born before she was married.

Anyway, yea, no, its doubtful Robyn would have been a 31 year old virgin if David didn't beg for her cookie.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Anyway, yea, no, its doubtful Robyn would have been a 31 year old virgin if David didn't beg for her cookie.

Hey, can't let all of that VS lingerie go to waste!  Pretty expensive taste for someone who claims to have been abused and lived in a home with no heat.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Hey, can't let all of that VS lingerie go to waste!  Pretty expensive taste for someone who claims to have been abused and lived in a home with no heat.

Exactly and didn’t she say that Sol was the first of her children to have a crib to sleep in…. apparently her other three slept in cardboard boxes or some such shit.

So she was living in a trailer with no heat and her kids slept in boxes?!?!?  BUT… she had the sexiest collection of Victoria’s Secret lingerie on the planet!   PRIORITIES!!!  😂

• Applause 8
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

If not David Jessop in the hayloft it would have been some other Goober robbing you of your Oreo in the tool shed.  And if you didn't get pregnant and have to get married by the first one or the second, you would have gone on to be with Bubba and Buck and Clem. 

It's like the game Clue, but it's called Cookies.  Who knocked up Robyn?  Was it Goober with the Oreo in the tool shed?  Or Bubba with the Chips Ahoy behind the double wide?  Or was it Kody with the Nutter Butter in the cuddle-sac?  Fun for all ages!  Doesn't matter if the subject matter is completely inappropriate!

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 23
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

It's like the game Clue, but it's called Cookies.  Who knocked up Robyn?  Was it Goober with the Oreo in the tool shed?  Or Bubba with the Chips Ahoy behind the double wide?  Or was it Kody with the Nutter Butter in the cuddle-sac?  Fun for all ages!  Doesn't matter if the subject matter is completely inappropriate!

68C086BB-8393-4860-A9F7-EEC479424E7D.gif

Edited by Joan of Argh
Pic
  • LOL 13

I have never in my 73 years owned any piece of VS unders/pjs and can live the rest of my life with none either...not my style...Sorry old lady here...Hanes 100% cotton and just got a couple of those "leakproof panties" that aren't that bad.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
19 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

She is so pretty in these pics. She looks happy.

She's a sweetheart. She's taken some heat on her Patreon due to technical difficulties and people's unreasonable expectations of a busy college student, and has handled it with grace. She paused the payments when she had a delay in posting some content she'd promised, and then when she posted a video, some people couldn't watch unless they unsubbed and resubbed due to the payments pause (that was an unforeseen Patreon issue). I won't share her content here because for now it is paid content, but I think she is planning to post videos on YouTube eventually, after the Patreon subscribers have had a chance at early viewing.

She's only posted one video of her reactions to S17 Ep 2 and was going to post S17 Ep1 but she decided not too because she felt her reactions to the latter were too harsh. I think she also ran it by her mom and Janelle for their input. 

She posted a video (on Patreon) of her fiancee's proposal that Ysabel (hiding behind trees) took.  Her fiancee is Bea (pronounced Bay-uh, short for Beatriz). A few stills are on her Instagram. Gwen is lovely and very young. And very smart.

I almost feel sorry for Kody because he is missing out on relationships with some very terrific kids

• Like 13
  • Love 2