Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Kelly's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a LIVE CHAT thread.  No spoilers or outside reports.  Let's watch the show and snark!

• Start Topic

Her cousin is wonderful to do this for Kelly.     Maybe some support, and companionship will help her try to keep trying on her "journey".     I hope she makes it.     She's lost so much weight, I hope she keeps it up.  

• Love 8
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

So she's down 187 pounds from 725 to 538 but she doesn't seem to move around any better than before. Can't she feel the difference? Doesn't act like it.

Tromping up and down those stairs at her old apartment was actually probably good for her -- kept her in condition at least a little.

• Love 9
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

So she's down 187 pounds from 725 to 538 but she doesn't seem to move around any better than before. Can't she feel the difference? Doesn't act like it.

Congestive heart failure is a bitch.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

My mom and I did dinner and a movie a while back and decided to stop afterwards and get some cheesecake to go. Two slices of plain cheesecake with cherries was 16 bucks! She split hers with my dad and I ate mine over two nights.

I watched a guy who's a competitive eater try to eat every type of CF cheesecake. It was over $300 to buy it all.

5 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Actually she needs to write a letter to her "Just forget about your multiple rapes" dead momma! Stupid, thoughtless beeotch!

Her mother sounds like someone who never wanted to be a mother and didn't bother to be a good one... but the woman is already dead, so Kelly will have to deal with that on her end only.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Cousin Gary has a lovely home, and it looks like she has a room on the first floor.   She needs to start going up and down those stairs several times a day.     I hope they really help her with her eating habit.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Every time I think sisterdud Kody's hair couldn't get any worse, he outdoes himself with wavy extensions floating around his gleaming dome...now with gray highlights.

I laugh at his little Pebbles Flintstone man bun 

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Her CHF could have caused enlargement of her heart which could cause an overall exhaustion and her apathy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I've been in rehab for physical therapy a few times & yes you are allowed to order out.  Don't know how it works when you are there for weight loss but it looks like she's allowed. 

Dr. Now said the patient has to give consent for them to restrict their food and she didn't do that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Her mother sounds like someone who never wanted to be a mother and didn't bother to be a good one... but the woman is already dead, so Kelly will have to deal with that on her end only.

Her mother likely had trauma of her own and was told not to talk about it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

Congestive heart failure is a bitch.

But it still should be easier now after she has been treated and she has 200 pounds less to lug around.  Where there is a will, there is a way - and the will seems to be the missing link here. 

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Her mother likely had trauma of her own and was told not to talk about it.

Mom was not married to dad. I'm sure there is a whole history there she might not even know.

• Love 4

She is up and walking again after spending a month with her cousin.  And she lost almost the entire weight she had - so it has been good for her to be with family!  I hope she has found her purpose in life and will do better from now on!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I had AFib for about a year (cardioversion didn’t touch it) and it led to temporary CHF. I was constantly and profoundly exhausted. Taking a shower would use up every ounce of energy. So would walking from one end of the house to the other. Feeling that way with an extra 300+ lbs on me is something I do t want to imagine. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Godfrey said:

Gary better not feed her the shitty food we know she wants. He needs to be tough-love mean and not let her manipulate him.

Gary seems to be employed. I can’t imagine he has time to police her food all day. This is on Kelly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Hi Kelly my name is Dottie I'm from Burlington NC, I'm about 15-20 miles from you let me know if you wanna chat I seen your story and in heavy to I'm now 341 but I've been up to 380 and I know some of your pain, I'd love to hear from you well wishes and God bless you 

• Love 3