Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

(edited)

Amy just wants to be that cool biker chick, so she dresses for the part regardless of whether it's safe.  I wonder when she'll get the nose ring.

Who actually wrote her book?  

Edited by DonnaMae
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Is there something stuck in her teeth (again)?

Yup sure looks like it and in the same spot as before, what’s up with her… she goes around with shit stuck in her teeth and she’s done entire cooking videos with onion and other ingredients stuck to her face 😖

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I guess she is still trying to unload the copies of this literary gem she has stored in her garage

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 3.20.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 3.21.11 PM.png

Irate Panda I knew I could become my own hero in life because I believed in my ability to get through an Amy Roloff cooking video without going totally insane and had the love of a bottle of vodka ❤️ (despite not being a drinker) and support from Primetimer snarkers and my faith (that I had sunken to a new low subjecting myself to these videos). I was inspired to write my post so that I could share my story (of complete embarrassment for watching the entirety of the video) and all the lessons I’ve learned (like cooking chicken for 2 seconds in overheated oil or including as many ingredients your guests don’t like as possible) there are new lessons all the time!!! (like when all else fails add an entire bottle of garlic powder or paprika!!!)

When you get a copy of Irate Panda’s post from someone else’s message board, I’ll personally autograph it for you (not really... but I will pray for your sanity as I do my own anytime I watch another cooking video). 

P.S. I will be throwing a grandma shower despite not being a grandma.  Please no lingerie gifts, in fact, CASH ONLY!!  I’m forgoing any trips to Palm Springs, but think I might mosey on down to the local strip joint and want to make sure I have enough cash to make it rain

200.gif

in case any strippers want to leave me a review on IG.  I don’t want any of them to say I’m cheap, I want to be known as a good tipper.  You’ll receive my grandma shower save the date as soon as I figure out what’s put on a save date announcement. 

BTW I was just wondering how Amy’s book did when it was released.  Did it sell more copies than Jeremy and Audrey’s?  I think Matt wrote a book, I’m guessing she sold more than he did??? I would never purchase any of them but might borrow them from the library.

• LOL 15
51 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I knew I could become my own hero in life because I believed in my ability to get through an Amy Roloff cooking video without going totally insane and had the love of a bottle of vodka

You're not alone. It took me a very long time to watch an entire video of Amy's cooking. But I have done it. There's so many little gems of hilarity in all of her videos but especially if you suffer through the whole thing. Martinis do help. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I wouldn't read anything any of them wrote either.  I do wonder if the book mentions her man and her second act.  Can you imagine what she would be like on the show if she had not met Chris. #nostorylineatall

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

D6DBE41E-2E89-44B3-91D3-82834B56F4F5.jpeg

Lovely… she’s standing in front of some beautiful sunflowers but she just has to wreck it with another SUPER CLOSE selfie with her hair looking like a wet mop plopped on her head… face screwed up like a prune and those yellow rat teeth…. 

Oh yes and what could be more FUN than popcorn and root beer? 🤮 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, zenme said:

I wonder what she’d look like with a total makeover.  You know, hair, facial, makeup, clothes…

All I know is she’d look better.

right now her complexion is terrible, she has sun damage and discolouration… she would look so much better if she had some treatments.. she should go to a dermatologist 

On the other hand maybe she doesn’t care and is happy with the way she looks. 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

D6DBE41E-2E89-44B3-91D3-82834B56F4F5.jpeg

There’s a huge field of sunflowers and wild flowers at a pumpkin farm near my house.  I ALMOST stopped to take a photo of it today! My question is will they still be in bloom on her wedding date?

11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

All I know is she’d look better.

right now her complexion is terrible, she has sun damage and discolouration… she would look so much better if she had some treatments.. she should go to a dermatologist 

On the other hand maybe she doesn’t care and is happy with the way she looks. 🤷‍♀️

Amy didn't care when their filthy house was filmed for a TV series that ran for years, so apparently she doesn't mind if her unwashed face and unbrushed hair and teeth are shown up close in a thousand photographs on social media sites. I have no explanation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised to see Amy using the wrapper from a stick of butter to wipe her hands.  No kidding. I had to watch it twice to be sure.  It's like she grabbed the wrapper to move it and thought, well, my hands are dirty anyway, why  not use this to "clean" them?  I often wonder what her family must think when they watch her videos.  Also, Deb and Lisa.  This was during her carrot cake video.

If she does shit like this during a video, what must she do when no one is watching?  She is truly disgusting.  How could anyone eat her food?  And scraping extra food from her fingers back into the bowl?  I can't. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

I hope the guests don’t pelt Amy and Chris with the rocks like it’s rice.  I can’t believe (actually I can) Amy vehemently shutting down Chris wanting to pick his own favor.  Granted, they probably should just add the extra cash to the booze fund, but who needs or wants this?  I could see if she gave it to her 2 BFFs (not that they’d probably want it but at least might know rocks are important to Amy) and where is she getting these rocks is she ordering them or are they ones she’s collected her whole journey with Chris?  I could see maybe those smooth polished  stones that say things like  love, grace,etc. but she said rocks.  I just picture her digging around her neighborhood for 150 rocks 🙄

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

I wonder if you all know that Amy has an ex. “I don’t want Chris to be friends with my ex”. I don’t want to go to the house of my ex’s girlfriend “. My ex, my ex, my ex. Omg enough woman. Did you also know that she has mixed feelings about the farm? That she used to live on the farm? She’s more annoying with Chris than she was with Matt. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, PortaBella said:

I wonder if you all know that Amy has an ex. “I don’t want Chris to be friends with my ex”. I don’t want to go to the house of my ex’s girlfriend “. My ex, my ex, my ex. Omg enough woman. Did you also know that she has mixed feelings about the farm? That she used to live on the farm? She’s more annoying with Chris than she was with Matt. 

For 30 years, wasn't it?  Married for 24...  Chris, you are but a bit player!

What was that about climbing up on a ladder and slapping him around?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I hope the guests don’t pelt Amy and Chris with the rocks like it’s rice.  I can’t believe (actually I can) Amy vehemently shut down Chris wanting to pick his own favor.  Granted, they probably should just add the extra cash to the booze fund, but who needs or wants this?  I could see if she gave it to her 2 BFFs (not that they’d probably want it but at least might know rocks are important to Amy) and where is she getting these rocks is she ordering them or are they ones she’s collected her whole journey with Chris?  I could see maybe those smooth polished  stones that say things like  love, grace,etc. but she said rocks.  I just picture her digging around her neighborhood for 150 rocks 🙄

I agree and I couldn’t believe (well actually I could because “Napoleon Bulldozer”) that she wouldn’t even consider for a second Chris’s idea for a wedding favour… she immediately shut him down with a NO! And then repeated NO! Like she was talking to a two year old.

I wanted to hear Chris’s idea and what’s wrong with more then one wedding favour for the guests?… I’ve been to weddings with more than one favour.. it’s not a rule or written in stone that you can’t have two favours.

she’s so damn BOSSY!!… ugh! 🙄

• Love 15

I watched her beet salad video with Deb and Lisa.  At the end when they ate their salads, Deb and Lisa took normal size bites, but Amy, as usual, stuffed her mouth and had to hold her hand up to her mouth so the food wouldn't fall out.  Why does she take such large bites?

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I wanted to hear Chris’s idea and what’s wrong with more then one wedding favour for the guests?… I’ve been to weddings with more than one favour.. it’s not a rule or written in stone that you can’t have two favours.

It would be funny if there was a table with two kinds of favors - half what Amy wants and half what Chris wants.

Guess which side of the table would be empty at the end of the wedding, and which side would still be full of rocks.  

LOL.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

It would be funny if there was a table with two kinds of favors - half what Amy wants and half what Chris wants.

Guess which side of the table would be empty at the end of the wedding, and which side would still be full of rocks.  

LOL.

Amy knows that!  That’s why he isn’t getting one!

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

I watched her beet salad video with Deb and Lisa.  At the end when they ate their salads, Deb and Lisa took normal size bites, but Amy, as usual, stuffed her mouth and had to hold her hand up to her mouth so the food wouldn't fall out.  Why does she take such large bites?

Plus, she was stuffing her face with oranges while she was preparing the salad. I also like how Deb and Lisa were happy with the salad dressing then Amy starts squirting in more ingredients while bickering with them on the actual amounts she was putting into the bowl.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

"Well I'm the one doin' it".  That is what she said to Lisa when Lisa pointed out that if she said 1/2 tablespoon Amy would say no a tablespoon, because disagreeing is just the way Amy is

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

"Well I'm the one doin' it".  That is what she said to Lisa when Lisa pointed out that if she said 1/2 tablespoon Amy would say no a tablespoon, because disagreeing is just the way Amy is

What does she say to Chris next week (in the previews)?  Something like I feel you say the opposite just to annoy me???  I must say I look forward to this every week.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I agree and I couldn’t believe (well actually I could because “Napoleon Bulldozer”) that she wouldn’t even consider for a second Chris’s idea for a wedding favour… she immediately shut him down with a NO! And then repeated NO! Like she was talking to a two year old.

she’s so damn BOSSY!!… ugh! 🙄

The way Amy jumped in with NO made me suspect that either she’s jealous that his idea is better and that It would take the attention away from the rocks OR she is super cheap and doesn’t want to spend another dime on the wedding.  Maybe, a little of both.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Haven't been to a wedding in years, so I looked up "painted rocks as wedding favor."

First hit was on a website for the 10 cheapest wedding favors.

So Amy wants everyone else to buy her grandma and wedding shower gifts, but she's gonna go cheap on returning the favor (pun intended).

Edited by AZChristian
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

First hit was on a website for the 10 cheapest wedding favors.

It came up about tenth on my query among many, many others.  

I still wouldn't do it.  I'd rather do no wedding favors than rocks.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Hope she gets her moustache bleached or waxed before her wedding day. 

She's got no time for bleaching her moustache, she'll be lucky if she shaves her legs.. she's got a shitload of rocks to paint! 

wedding rock hell.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

Amy's arms always look just huge to me. And then, when she sits next to Chris, they actually look small. How can that be?

Because Chris is bigger!  Lol  But Amy is heavier than she has been in the past.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

A golf resort?  Does Chris play golf as well as poker?

No clue if he plays golf. I think it’s the city she’s referencing. Chris has family in Idaho. If that’s where some live, she’s really ignorant posting it, IMO.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

No clue if he plays golf. I think it’s the city she’s referencing. Chris has family in Idaho. If that’s where some live, she’s really ignorant posting it, IMO.

C'oeur d'Alene is a golf resort.

Both Chris and Matt have poker gangs.  I foresee a tournament!

• Useful 2