Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I think  both Amy and Matt are financially set.   I am sure she got a nice buy out.  I also think they had enough money at the time to hire a cleaning service if Amy was so busy doing her job as a mother and taking care of her children.  Matt could barely move around, so if he couldn't or didn't want to "clean" and Amy was overwhelmed then hire a service. 

Also, if Amy is so upset about leaving the farm, why didn't she buy out Matt?  He made it seem like he might have to sell the farm.  Honestly think he would rather be in Arizona.  Amy needs to stop playing the victim about the farm.

Google says Amy is now worth 4 1/2 million.

Since she hates Matt so much I'm sure she will take Chris last name when they marry.  I'm sure with Chris last name the 'Goodies in Amy's Little Kitchen will fly off the shelf.

It bothers me the most that she never gave Matt any credit for being the visionary he is.  He's crippled for heavens sake but able to buy a run down house and farm and turn it into a dynasty.  I'm sure it was Matt and not Amy that sold the family as a reality show and they all live quite well off the money. 

He organized and ushered the family to that huge Little People Conference once a year and if I'm not mistaken had a job that involved lost of travel.

Amy's contribution.  Bitching and raising lazy kids in a filthy, unorganized home.  What man wouldn't look for companionship outside all of that!

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly, no one held a gun to her head.

Amy seems like she would have preferred to stay but she didn't have the gumption to jump through the hoops and do all the work required to build her dream home and Chris might be a very nice guy but he's not the type to do it for her, I think she misses that part of Matt.

I'd bet a million dollars if Chris had offered to take the bull by the horns and build their dream home she would have stayed but for some reason Chris didn't seem interested in doing it for her... He didn't even invest in the new home and he mentioned more than once that he likes that Amy has her own money and could buy her house herself... and he'll live there. 🙄

Just wait until Matt builds Caryn a mansion on the farm..... Amy will be pea green with envy as she sits in her cracker box with her boyfriend and his motorcycle.

And complains!!!  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Google says Amy is now worth 4 1/2 million.

Since she hates Matt so much I'm sure she will take Chris last name when they marry.  I'm sure with Chris last name the 'Goodies in Amy's Little Kitchen will fly off the shelf.

It bothers me the most that she never gave Matt any credit for being the visionary he is.  He's crippled for heavens sake but able to buy a run down house and farm and turn it into a dynasty.  I'm sure it was Matt and not Amy that sold the family as a reality show and they all live quite well off the money. 

He organized and ushered the family to that huge Little People Conference once a year and if I'm not mistaken had a job that involved lost of travel.

Amy's contribution.  Bitching and raising lazy kids in a filthy, unorganized home.  What man wouldn't look for companionship outside all of that!

Amy's an ungrateful little shit that's for sure 

In the preview for the next episode there's her long face whining and crying.

She has her dream man Chris and his motorcycle, her life should be perfect but nope, still a sad sack full of complaints, blubbering about pumpkin season...ugh.. Go away!

Oh and now all of a sudden she's ok with living together before marriage, apparently her religious conviction isn't that important after all, typical hypocrite...She's more than happy to shack up and diddle Chris without a wedding ring on her finger and he's more than happy to let her provide the roof over their heads, wtf has Chris provided other than the cheesy little heart ring? 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

AMEN!!!

I cannot stomach Amy anymore. I just watched the scene where she told Matt that she got engaged. He appeared to me to be sincerely congratulatory.   He even said in his talking head that Chris would make a better husband for her than him.

And all she did was snark about it.  And if she is correct, that he doesn’t want to deal with her anymore, who can blame him.  Caryn is a breath of fresh air.

I feel sorry for Chris. If she is truly like she comes off, he has no idea what he signed up for.

And as far as Zach is concerned, she did not respect his wishes that his parents’ relationships not be discussed with him on camera.   And he even told her on camera to drop it. But she just kept on going about how he should act when he talks to Chris. She just cannot resist setting up situations where she can act like Christ hanging on the cross. What a martyr!!!

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Maybe if he despised his wife so damn much he should've done them both a favor a lot earlier & filed for divorce instead of fucking the help.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Just wait until Matt builds Caryn a mansion on the farm..... Amy will be pea green with envy as she sits in her cracker box with her boyfriend and his motorcycle.

So true. Amy will never stop being angry, spiteful and jealous of any good things that come Matt's way. 

It's not a matter of if, but WHEN Chris and Amy will divorce. I know they're not married yet but I still don't believe it will last long. 

If WE can see the doomsday for any man marrying Amy, why can't Chris? He seems fairly intelligent. And as I've said before, WHY bother marrying when you're in your 60's? Amy already has a huge family of kids and grandkids, Chris has no kids and that's ok too. But why marry at this stage in life? I don't get it. Maybe I'm dumber than Chris. I hope not! Lol.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, seasons said:

God, she irritates the crap out of me.

Me too, I can't stand her and the only other person who acts like her is her dad, he's another sarcastic, snotty, negative toad just like his daughter.

If someone did to Amy what she did to Zack we'd never hear the end of it, she'd be whining and bitching forever!!!!  🙄

Amy will never be happy and just wait, when her romance of the century with her dream man Chris falls apart he'll be the villain and all her fans will be chasing Chris with pitchforks and torches!!!...  I hope his TLC money is worth it, he sold his soul to the devil when he proposed to that succubus.

I keep hoping that she'll piss off and take Chris with her.... His old man body & giant nose hairs give me the creeps plus his complete comfort in letting her put a roof over their heads without him contributing anything is pathetic and typical for a man child like Chris... Some of us have wondered what he sees in her and now it's obvious, he's there for the money, he dragged it out as long as he possibly could but as usual Amy started getting pissy and said 3 yrs was enough so he crumbled like the bump on a log that he is, went and got her a ring out of a popcorn box and did his duty because his paycheck and free loader lifestyle was on the line but his body betrayed him and he had a freaking panic attack at the thought of sticking a ring on her gnarly fingers.

I still can't get over what a bitch she was to her friends when they said her plastic window was ugly and should be updated, she was so rude and snippy, typical Amy... She wants everyone to blow smoke up her ass and tell her how awesome she is and they all take her shit because TLC pays them to do so.

Once the gravy train ends all her fake friends and her fake boyfriend will be gone.. *poof* and she'll be sitting in her shack bitching that no one wants to visit.  😂

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Interesting enough I was googling Chris the other night and it said he used to be a photographer!  Imagine that.

Perhaps that is why he hates these horrible selfies.

Holy hell, can you imagine if he even tried to tell her he had some tips on how she could improve her selfies? Go on Chris, I dare you! And if I had even a passing interest in photography and I was expected to be in such crap pictures all the time, I'd look about as happy as he does. It's explaining so much now. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

Holy hell, can you imagine if he even tried to tell her he had some tips on how she could improve her selfies?

I think Chris will NEVER be able to have his own opinion on anything once he marries this miserable bitch. He can barely have a say in things now and he's not even married to her. I just don't get it. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder how much Amy donated????  Probably as much as is on that plate!  Nothing!!!

Paint your toe nails Amy.  They are way overdo!

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Toe nails!  Plate of nothing!

• LOL 4
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Haha! That's the first thing I noticed was her toe nail polish worn off on some toes and partially there on other toes.

Please Amy, for the love of pedicures, DO NOT put your bare feet in a FOOD display on Instagram. Ever. 

I've noticed Amy is smiling with her mouth closed in alot of recent pics. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I've noticed Amy is smiling with her mouth closed in alot of recent pics. 

If only she would learn to eat with it closed.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I wonder how much Amy donated????  Probably as much as is on that plate!  Nothing!!!

Toe nails!  Plate of nothing!

I'd say she donated a great big goose egg!.... ZERO...plus she's too freaking lazy to proof read and at least get the hashtag right...

It's TurnUpFightHUNGER..  Not... TurnUpFightHUNGRY  🙄

She's probably thinking of what she can shove in her own mouth besides Chris's peen. 

And she says... "I need up my technology knowledge"....  How about you "need up your writing knowledge"  before you worry about technology...What a moron. 

Edited by Joan of Argh
Hashtag
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's TurnUpFightHUNGER..  Not... TurnUpFightHUNGRY  🙄

She's probably thinking of what she can shove in her own mouth besides Chris's peen. 

THAT is one of the funniest posts ever! You are ON FIRE Joan! 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 4/30/2020 at 8:23 PM, chenoa333 said:

THAT is one of the funniest posts ever! You are ON FIRE Joan! 😄

Too funny.. glad you enjoyed it! 😂 

In the past I've held back when it came to Amy,

But now I've had it with her.....

She decided to act like an insensitive bitch to Zack, she didn't give 2 shits how he felt being blindsided and even after Zack reminded her dumb ass that he made ONE request she still badgered him into talking about her engagement to Chris.... and as if that wasn't bad enough.. SHE phones Matt, interrupts his day in order to gloat about her stupid engagement and when he reacts in a pleasantly, congratulates her, compliments her, compliments Chris, wishes her well and goes out of his way to be nice... all she can do is sit there rolling her eyeballs, making faces, being snippy and acting like a total asshole.

That was the final straw for me, now the gloves are off.. lol 🖕

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

What's ironic to me is the constant negativity about Amy's negativity.  😂 

And, I'll take a person asking for donations on Instagram for something worthy over the self-promotion posts any day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

I listened to Amy last night with her friend/business associate Lisa.  It is the same stuff over and over again.  I asked if Chris's family was excited that he is finally getting married and of course they didn't answer my question. I find it odd that his family is never mentioned concerning the engagement/impending marriage.  I noticed that Lisa tries to get Amy to dis Caryn and Matt by calling out the questions like "why did Caryn call you Miss Amy at the BBQ" and then say why did she do that? Amy mostly resists   The friend acts like she is the one that got burned.  Amy is pushing hard for her own cooking show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I listened to Amy last night with her friend/business associate Lisa.  It is the same stuff over and over again.  I asked if Chris's family was excited that he is finally getting married and of course they didn't answer my question. I find it odd that his family is never mentioned concerning the engagement/impending marriage.  I noticed that Lisa tries to get Amy to dis Caryn and Matt by calling out the questions like "why did Caryn call you Miss Amy at the BBQ" and then say why did she do that? Amy mostly resists   The friend acts like she is the one that got burned.  Amy is pushing hard for her own cooking show.

But,,,,,,She can't cook.... 😂

I watched her on chopped or one of those shows, she was horrible she didn't know what half the ingredients were, maybe Worst Cooks In America

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

The dichotomy of her views/behavior:

• "God is always with me.  Jesus is in control.  His strength carries me forward."
  • "Chris will be moving into the house to live with me without getting married as soon as I get things put away, and then we'll get married next year."  (In spite of all the Bible verses condemning sex outside of marriage.)

Of course, knowing her habits of putting things away, this could mean he actually won't move in until after they're married.  IF she gets things put away by next year.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

The dichotomy of her views/behavior:

• "God is always with me.  Jesus is in control.  His strength carries me forward."
  • "Chris will be moving into the house to live with me without getting married as soon as I get things put away, and then we'll get married next year."  (In spite of all the Bible verses condemning sex outside of marriage.)

Of course, knowing her habits of putting things away, this could mean he actually won't move in until after they're married.  IF she gets things put away by next year.

Amy is what my best friend calls a "Convenient Christian", she follows the bible when it benefits her and tosses it aside when it doesn't.

She was always very outspoken about anyone living together outside of marriage but apparently when it comes to herself she's fine with shacking up and to heck with what the bible says.  🙄

• Love 9
On 5/1/2020 at 4:36 PM, LucyEth said:

Amy is pushing hard for her own cooking show.

Is she trying to get a gig on Worst Cooks in America? 

All snarking aside, I don't know what her food tastes like but who knows what Food Network might say "yes" to.

• Love 2

Amy has been through so much ever since she was born. I for one thought she looked joyful wrt the proposal. And Chris seemed sincere to me. I do hope it works out for Amy. She deserves happiness.

• Love 11
On 4/26/2020 at 6:25 PM, DonnaMae said:

Shows how much I pay attention. 😏 Doesn't seem like the right kind of house for people with very short legs and hip problems.  I suppose when they moved there, they were more agile.

They built it that way!  Remember when they first moved in, the house was a little tiny farmhouse.  They built their dream house, stairs and all.  

On 4/26/2020 at 8:12 PM, AZChristian said:

And . . . an early look at the pigsty in their house and in Amy's car.  I would NEVER let a TV show be filmed in my house if it looked like that.  And it can't all be blamed on the kids.  That cup in the car was dirty when Amy got into the driver's seat.  And the kitchen had crap all over the floor.

I remember seeing that when it originally aired and even now, as an adult with a family, I still can't believe it!  I guess the kitchen reminds me of how mine can look when everyone is rushing around, eating and getting food out.  But the boys' bedroom is really bad.  I felt itchy watching that.  My boys are total slobs and they hate to clean up, so when things get bad we do it together.  There is no excuse for not having sheets on the bed.  MAYBE once here or there, that's ok if the sheets are still drying, and aren't ready in time for bed... but I don't think we ever saw sheets on the boys' beds.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

and the windows she needs advice for are blurry and in the background. 

I’m wondering since she could google any of this and contact thousands of professionals for design ideas, if she’s hoping some company will gift her window treatments for a promotional plug.  Although if they do, I hope they plan on taking their own pictures and don’t leave promotional pics up to Amy 😏

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m wondering since she could google any of this and contact thousands of professionals for design ideas, if she’s hoping some company will gift her window treatments for a promotional plug.  Although if they do, I hope they plan on taking their own pictures and don’t leave promotional pics up to Amy 😏

Well, if she takes them, there won't be much space for the windows once she's got her whole face filling the lens.

• LOL 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, LucyEth said:

What are the two of them supposed to be, the king and queen of the prom??  

There are no words . . . with the caption that THEY put on the picture.

Also - even though I'm bored out of my skull, I'm not taking advantage of a discount on an autobiography written by a negative person.  I wouldn't read it if it were delivered free to my house.

ETA:  Several hours after seeing this post for the first time, I realized that it MAY be related to a (I think) a live instagram or Facebook stream tonight?  I'm not sure.  At all.

I still can't figure out why a childless man and a woman with four children who are long past high school (prom age) are throwing a prom-themed event. 

But that's just me.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 5/1/2020 at 8:18 AM, readheaded said:

What's ironic to me is the constant negativity about Amy's negativity.  😂 

And, I'll take a person asking for donations on Instagram for something worthy over the self-promotion posts any day.

I agree. I really don't understand all the negativity about Amy. Clearly she forgot Zack's request (which could have been a couple of years ago), but she did apologize. I thought it was interesting that they actually showed all of that rather than edit and re-film the scene. We know there are so many "scripted" scenes anyway after all these years, compared with some of the more "raw" footage from the earlier years.

I also thought Amy seemed thrilled with the proposal, and Chris seems quite sincere. I don't think people can fake that for 3 years. I wish them all the best and have no reason to believe that her personality will magically turn nasty after the marriage. Chris gives her the love and attention that Matt didn't have time for. Amy and Chris have taken plenty of time to get to know each other, unlike Matt and Amy, who were young, and only dated a few times long distance for a couple of months before getting married.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Did Amy forget to floss the spinach out of her teeth before posing for her book ad?

There's something stuck in there.  If she didn't insist on having her face close to the camera, we may not have seen that bit of something. 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 5/5/2020 at 7:50 AM, LucyEth said:

What are the two of them supposed to be, the king and queen of the prom??  

Yep, that's exactly what they were.  Wanna bet that prom was staged by the producers?  And imagine Amy and Chris were voted king and queen. 🙄  I thought Chris looked really good with the dark hair and shaved face. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Yep, that's exactly what they were.  Wanna bet that prom was staged by the producers?  And imagine Amy and Chris were voted king and queen. 🙄  I thought Chris looked really good with the dark hair and shaved face. 

They should've said another couple's name like Matt and Karen. Yes, I'm mean.

• LOL 4
6 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Chris mentioned that it doesn't hide his double chin like the beard does

A lot of chubby guys seem to think that they look better in a beard because they think it hides the double chin, I don't agree.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Maybe it's just me, but I treat raw chicken like toxic waste. Once a utensil, plate, or anything else touches it, that item is finished until it's washed thoroughly. 

I could barely watch that video but I forced myself, she's horrible  😫

She was wiping and smearing chicken juices everywhere and she doesn't seem to have basic knowledge of food prep or cooking, she doesn't know how to pronounce the ingredients or methods, it was a mess.

Too much lemon for my taste.

• Love 5
On 5/5/2020 at 9:50 PM, ginger90 said:

Amy has talked about having a cooking show in her Instagram lives. 🤷🏼‍♀️ So, here’s an example I guess, of what that would look like:

Awful. Just awful.

• Love 5