Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Eat Your Heart Out

• Start Topic

Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump visit a cosmetic dermatologist in the hopes of lifting Lisa’s spirits, as well as some other body parts; Dorit suggests a girls’ trip to the Bahamas; Lisa Rinna hosts a pastry party.

Airs 02/19/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2
15 hours ago, dosodog said:

Pastry party?  I feel a pastry party is just a waste with this group.

Are we sure it's not a pasty party? Because that makes more sense.  With this group.

I know right? Remember the "cheesecake" tasting at Kyle's - what a waste.

If it were being hosted by Dorit - I would say it was about the PASTRYA

Pump-Rules-James-Not-About-the-Pasta-Cro

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7

I agree, a pastry party seems wasted on these women. To be honest, Erika is the only one I think allows her to genuinely enjoy carbs, lol.

These kinds of events should be reserved for the likes of the Atlanta and Potomac women. We actually get plenty of dinner events where the women actually eat their food and didn't just show up for the drama. I would be so pissed if I had to work with these women and be obligated to attend countless food events only to have go through a McDonalds drive-thru on my way home because none of the bitches could wait until after dinner and dessert before they start the drama.

I remember watching the short lived Real Housewives of Vancouver and to paraphrase one of the HWs, she said 'why do you always do this before the food comes...we never actually get to eat'. LOL.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
16 hours ago, dosodog said:

I made up my mind a long time ago that if I ever eat with the Ho wives, I'm asking for the dessert menu up front and ordering it in a to go box.

Hah! I like your logic.

I'm going to order both my entree and dessert to be placed in a to go box and at the table I'll order a bunch of appetizers to be lined up like soldiers in front of me. I think I'd have a chance of eating something before the drama begins, appetizers come early, just need a few bites to tide me over until we leave. You know the other ladies who are ordering main dishes at the table risk, wine throwing, glass throwing, water, plate throwing.

I'll share with you and we can elbow each other and nibble on the appetizers while watching the dramatical festivities

AppropriateUnacceptableGermanpinscher-si

• LOL 9
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, langford peel said:

I am glad this episode is titled “Eat Your Heart Out” in Beverly Hills because in “Vanderpump Rules”  eating it out means something completely different!

If LPV and Kyle are snack buddies, I don’t want to know about it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hah! I like your logic.

I'm going to order both my entree and dessert to be placed in a to go box and at the table I'll order a bunch of appetizers to be lined up like soldiers in front of me. I think I'd have a chance of eating something before the drama begins, appetizers come early, just need a few bites to tide me over until we leave. You know the other ladies who are ordering main dishes at the table risk, wine throwing, glass throwing, water, plate throwing.

I'll share with you and we can elbow each other and nibble on the appetizers while watching the dramatical festivities

I love how we came prepared with Big Macs!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hah! I like your logic.

I'm in!  Thanks.  😄😄😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

What in the hell are Dorit, Lisa and Erika wearing. Do any of them own a mirror? 

Here comes the Dorit show; "Blah, blah, blah, blah." She is such a poor me kind of gal.

Erika so isn't going to have any house pretty soon with Tom's $$ issues.

Edited by sunshine23
  • LOL 4
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

What in the hell are Dorit, Lisa and Erika wearing. Do any of them own a mirror? 

Here comes the Dorit show; "Blah, blah, blah, blah." She is such a poor me kind of gal.

Erika so isn't going to have any house pretty soon with Tom's $$ issues.

Tom's $$ issues??   Do tell!

Denise's house is beautiful -- on the beach.

• Love 13

Who goes to the Bahamas for a "safe space to duke it out"?

I've never been, yet, but I'm going for the water and the cultural experience.  Also.  Cute men with no shirts.  Big plus.

But not to fight with people.  

• Love 20

Yeah... Denise's new husband is hawt! 

Gotta love (not) Dorito in her leggings and heels whilst sipping bevys at home with her PeeKay... Cripes. Rinna drives me batty but at least the woman knows how to dress comfy while she's at home. Makes me long for NYC - those women know how to dress up (some awfully -but dressed up none the less) as well as dress down and be "normal". Yes. I like my wealthy peeps to have some "normal" moments.

ETA - I'm sure we'll get some more Charlie Sheen moments - it's one of Denise's biggest claims to gossipy fame, so... hold on tight. We did have to deal with endless Kelsey Grammer yadda yadda the first season. I mean, I know he and Camille were married when filming started but I have no doubt that marriage was in the tank before they started filming... Now he's only occasionally mentioned. (Yet, still mentioned). Hopefully we won't hear about Charlie in every episode tho... we shall see 😉 

Edited by BodhiGurl
first ETA - add'l thought. Second one was to fix a typo )
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17

Wasn't Tom being sued? Thought I read that on here somewhere as well as online.

For a "designer" Dorit sure belongs on Glamour's "Don't" page.

Now Kyle is going to cry about her kids leaving. Sheesh, its not like anyone else in the world has had kids leave the nest.

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Erika's TH look with the animal print top is TOO MUCH!

Looking like Alexis Carrington's trailer trash sister.

Its sad when I think the Carrington trailer trash look is better than the usual one.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Kyle never had kids with "senioritis" acting up so much you're glad to have them leave???  I thought that was a rite of passage, making it easier to send them off!   😄

Not that we don't shed a tear, anyway ... ❤️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I didn’t know Rinna’s Daughter had an eating disorder. Wasn’t she trying to turn both of her daughters into models and wanted them to be the next Gigi and Bella Hadid? Maybe this was partially her fault. 

That’s what I thought. Guess she’s aware it didn’t work and now she’s going onto the eating disorder train. 

• Love 7

Oh gosh, I must be naive; I was going to post that the anorexia discussion was a lovely PSA.

Lisa VP looks very pretty in her TH when she is wearing the black lace.  Not pink and not too much cleavage.

But I don't know that a girls getaway with this bunch is a good idea while she is grieving.  Eek.

• Love 17