Type keyword(s) to search

Mama June: From Not To Hot: Seasons 1-6

• Start Topic

Well, Geno was actually arrested, so that wasn't scripted. 

And Alana already has a national presence, so it makes sense that she would be on the radar of talent scouts, especially after DWTS, where she was actually well liked,

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Hot takes: Sugar Bear mumble-mouthing about Jennifer that he 'loves ever' saggy inch of her'

and: the star of the episode- the giant inflated Rastafarian banana!

And of course June isn't pregnant, thank God.

Honestly, I can only understand about a quarter of the dialogue; even the youngsters are almost unintelligible.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, newyawk said:

Alana already has a national presence, so it makes sense that she would be on the radar of talent scouts, especially after DWTS, where she was actually well liked,

I kept hearing how it was unfair she was still on there and frankly was out of her league and embarrassing herself and acting up. I don't think DWTS helped her reputation any. The judges were to treat the contestants with kid gloves and encourage them because they are children.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 5

Oh my.....on the facetime call with Tristan, her former dancing partner and now CRUSH!

I actually feel sorry for Alana. He is leading her on, I don't care if he does call her "dude"! He hears Geno call mama June dude all the time and they actually are a couple and supposedly in love! I like Alana too but this show is not going to be good for her future. Most child stars don't know how to handle life after the show and success fades.

• Love 2

I think Tristan just likes her, they both know they are pals and nothing more and he knows she has a crush on him, that's all.

And, yeah, whether you like or hate Alana, you will find enough opinions to support how you feel if you look around. But DWTS was nothing but good for her. She is a heavy, unathletic kid, with no dance experience, and  obviously this wasn't her skill set,  However, she tried her best and brought a good spirit and a lot of personality to it. There are adult contestants who dance well and get marked down in scores because they are too focused on doing the steps and aren't having fun or bringing any color or life to it, so they come across as stiff. That is one area where the judges consistently praised Alana, that she brought a lot of personality to each performance.  It was easy to see that they liked her, there wasn't one contestant that they seemed to dislike. She didn't come across as a lazy whining brat, her partner and coach seemed to get along with her fine, and she wasn't getting negative press the way that Kate Gosselin did.  

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I kept hearing how it was unfair she was still on there and frankly was out of her league and embarrassing herself and acting up. I don't think DWTS helped her reputation any. The judges were to treat the contestants with kid gloves and encourage them because they are children.

From what I saw, Alana did not do any real dancing, she kind of stood there and maybe did a couple of twirls.  The boy did all of the dancing.  Maybe they don't push the kids as much as the adults. 

Funniest thing I ever heard on DWTS was when they compared Kate with Eight to a shopping cart being pushed around.

That whole bit with Dino (my phone keeps changing it to Dino, I think it's funny so keep it) being arrested confused me.  They were sitting on the bench, he all of a sudden said 'let's go' then he's being arrested.

That looked more like a county fair than a state fair, but the cheap cardboard sign said 'Georgia State Fair'.  And, what kind of a kissing booth was that? 

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

From what I saw, Alana did not do any real dancing, she kind of stood there and maybe did a couple of twirls.  The boy did all of the dancing.  Maybe they don't push the kids as much as the adults.

If she was on the adult version the judges and others would not have been so generous, they purposely try to find the positive about the kids. 

3 hours ago, newyawk said:

whether you like or hate Alana

I don't dislike Alana, I feel bad for her that her family puts her in situations to make a fool out of herself because she is their cash cow. I have said on here I have a daughter that same age and my daughter just cringes at the way HBB acts, what was cute at 7 is not cute any more at 13. Yes I am guilty of watching, and it's getting to the point where I am feeling uncomfortable. Especially about HBB's weight, yet they think it's funny to have her eating all kinds of crap.

• Love 5
On 3/29/2019 at 11:15 PM, newyawk said:

The way that Geno saw those cops coming in at the fair, and immediately moved to GTHO of Dodge, he knew what was up, and he knew he was in violation.  He knows what he did and didn't take care of with his community service. Poor Alana.

Geno has been on national TV for a couple years now.  Don't you think the police would know where to find him to serve the warrant??/  That was fake....

Also, what kind of fair was that????  The sign said State Fair.  I have never seen a State Fair with only a handful of people wondering around.  And a "Kissing Booth" with no one in it....just kinda sitting there????  And to win one of those stupid Rastafarian Bananas is a MAJOR accomplishment.  Do we really believe Geno invested all the money to win one of those?  I spend $20 at a fair just to win a tiny miniature stuffed bunny.  It's all bullshit...I tell ya!

The bullshit about being pregnant???  I am gaining weight....I am tired....I am nauseated...etc...WEIGHT GAIN?  By the timeline in the show saying she was 6 weeks pregnant----UM AH----I don't know about any of you ladies out there but I did not have any weight gain or "show" at 6 weeks.  

It's all fucking bullshit....I tell ya.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I'm not surprised at all.  She has absolutely no chance at a quality life while being raised in that donkey show.  I'd suggest that CPS needs to pull her out of there, but the irreparable damage has already been done.

And get a good look at her now while she's the thinnest she'll ever be for the rest of her life.  Her misery has only just begun.

Tub of butter anyone??

• Love 2

The arrest at the "fair" was not the arrest that is making headlines. I think that they had taped this episode and all it's fake-ness at the fair. And then they actually got arrested together in Alabama at a gas station. And now it is all being lumped together. We'll see what next week brings. I cannot stop watching....

• Love 5

Not sure how much more I can watch this crap. Clearly can see where they are "acting" - however I want to find out more about what was going on with MJ and Geno and her health issues. Doe Doe is the last person to talk about health issues, she is overweight and her teeth look like charcoal 

• Love 4

I hope the Sugar Besr gets full cutstody, obviously mama June is not for that role. What a POS she is!!! Feeding her kids «sketti» and living with a drug abuser. Offcourse she uses drugs too!!

• Love 3

Having just seen "Dumbo", in which Thandie Newton's utterly talentless little girl was somehow cast, I can safely say that if she can get cast in a big screen movie, Alana will certainly get some roles here and there, and she has much better line delivery.

And Alana doesn't want to live with Sugarbear, She should move in with Doe Doe.

• Love 2

Saw another commercial for this train wreck of dysfunction.    It definitely is trying to paint Geno as the villain, and June as the innocent victim.   Sorry, innocent victims don't have crack pipes in their pants pocket, and I bet the drug tests were interesting too.     I'm assuming they were both tested?    

• Love 6
On 3/29/2019 at 8:57 PM, pieinmyeye said:

Geno's calling everyone dude drives me insane!!! I should say more insane because I apparently already am for watching this disaster of a family. He got extremely nervous for someone with just a probation warrant.

I laughed so hard that they actually addressed this in last week's episode!  They had baby Ella making fun of it and did a montage of Gino calling everyone "Dude" and had Alana get upset that Tristan called her "dude." 

The cops (or more likely sheriff's deputies) finding Geno at the fair was the only part I wondered if it might be real.  Our law enforcement will often run license plates at venues like the county fair, looking for owner warrants. 

• Love 9
On 3/18/2019 at 4:15 PM, Carolina Girl said:

As Southern as I am, I cannot understand that conversation, and  I speak fluent NASCAR.

My husband wishes I could speak fluent NASCAR. I’m not proud of it, but between all the gd’s and fucks I did understand her. Lucky me.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 3/18/2019 at 4:40 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He poured beer in the Oreos. He was really wasted.  When Josh is the voice of reason, you are too far gone. 

I can’t say I’m sorry I missed that. I have to go throw up now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So Josh got a job, despite having lied on his resume.  It sounds like a minimum wage job.  How will they afford that nice apartment?  Or do the producers pay for it?

When all is said and done, Alanna is a very pretty young lady.  If she would just knock off a few pounds . . .

• Love 3

Puhleez... they expect us to believe that Jennifer has enough of a fan base that she needs a manager. I am happy for her that she lost weight but tonight she looked drugged up in every scene and that thinning hair looks like a rat's nest.

• Love 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Puhleez... they expect us to believe that Jennifer has enough of a fan base that she needs a manager. I am happy for her that she lost weight but tonight she looked drugged up in every scene and that thinning hair looks like a rat's nest.

"Dr. Curves," while easy on the eyes, seemed to me to be a little cavalier in doing all those skin removal surgeries at one time.  Unless we weren't shown what actually happened (always a strong possibility) he gave her a circumferential body lift and removed her bat wings in one operation.  Even Dr. Now, who it seems to me is not the most sensitive to post-operative pain, wouldn't do all that cutting at one time. 

And I was *very* surprised that Jennifer got "skin removal" surgery after she'd lost less than 100 lbs.  I think most of the "skin" must've been fat. 

Jennifer's face, where she seems to have lost the most weight, is actually very pretty.  Obesity, as we learned from MBFFL (see how all these shows together form a complete curriculum?), can cause thinning hair, so maybe Jennifer's hair will start to come back.

And Gina's continues to be the face of nightmares.  How long until that upper lip actually explodes?

Edited by Mothra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Don't usually post on this board, so this might have been discussed to death already, but what are those huge bumps on Geno?  He has a massive one on top of his head that you can see right through his hair and another on his neck like a door knob. Also, he wears thick dark socks with shorts that look orthopedic. or for circulation. I was amazed to find out he's only in his early 40's.  He looks more like mid 50's to me and comes across like he has some major health issues.

• Love 4

I’m really confused by the Dancing With the Stars timeline.  The show is live and Alana was voted out so why are they talking about it as if it’s just started airing?

Just now, Koalagirl said:

I’m really confused by the Dancing With the Stars timeline as they’re talking about it on This show.  The show is live and Alana was voted out so why are they talking about it as if it’s just started airing?

• Love 1
On 4/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, Cowgirl said:

The cops (or more likely sheriff's deputies) finding Geno at the fair was the only part I wondered if it might be real.  Our law enforcement will often run license plates at venues like the county fair, looking for owner warrants

If you have been at a bar and have been drinking and see a colored dot on your tire..................don't get in it.  I used to waitress at a nightclub and every night was a different colored dot on my tires and every once in a while I would get pulled over.  The tuxedo uniform and the fact I was sober would actually make them a tad mad.  Ha ha.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, SuzieQ said:

Don't usually post on this board, so this might have been discussed to death already, but what are those huge bumps on Geno?

As a not-so-proud watcher of 'Dr. Pimple Popper', I can state with some authority that those are probably lipomas (fatty growths). It's possible that they're cysts (inflamed follicles filled with pus and other gunk), but they're pretty large for cysts. Both are easily removed by a dermatologist, but often return. Actually, the one on his neck might be too close to muscles and arteries to be safely removed.

2 hours ago, Mothra said:

And I was *very* surprised that Jennifer got "skin removal" surgery after she'd lost less than 100 lbs.  I think most of the "skin" must've been fat. 

Yes, she must be really short, because she only lost about 70 lbs., but even that produced a huge amount of excess skin/sagging. I actually didn't think Dr. Curves did so great on her arms-yeah, they looked better, but still very large. That's one area that is fairly easy to muscle up, though, so she may be able to get them firmer looking.

So June and Jennifer are going to have a contest to see who will win the vote for a cover of 'Star' magazine? June looks 20 years younger than Jennifer, but maybe manager Gina (who now looks like her face was carved from a block of mahogany) will spring for more plastic surgery for Jennifer.

Josh got a job cleaning out RV toilet storage tanks, if I understood correctly. If he though his last job was dirty... Pumpkin found them a nice apartment, and it's best for them to be on their own. Ella is the happiest little kid!

Chubs! We haven't seen her for a couple of years; glad to get confirmation that she did indeed graduate college. I'd love to know what her major/degree is.

So Geno declares he's never going back to jail, for Alana's sake. Well, get ready to be disappointed by the adults in your life yet again, Alana.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

As a not-so-proud watcher of 'Dr. Pimple Popper', I can state with some authority that those are probably lipomas (fatty growths). It's possible that they're cysts (inflamed follicles filled with pus and other gunk), but they're pretty large for cysts. Both are easily removed by a dermatologist, but often return. Actually, the one on his neck might be too close to muscles and arteries to be safely removed.

I agree with your diagnosis (I am also a graduate of DPPU); I think they're lipomas, and if the one on his neck is movable and soft, I bet it could be removed safely.  I'm surprised you missed the question on the final about cysts:  they return *unless* you get the entire sac out.

Jennifer's one arm looked better to me than the other, but as you say, maybe she can muscle them up.  She still has a lot of fat around her middle, though, and she still waddles like a really fat person.  I think Jennifer is a lot prettier than June, partly because of June's wonky eyes (I wonder if the quality of vision in that one of them is worth preserving the eye; she might look a lot better with a glass eye) and partly because June's smile is so gummy.

Poor Alana.  Her "I showed that everyone no matter how much they weigh can do anything they want" sounds familiar, doesn't it?  I'd like to see Dr. Nowzaradan sit down with June and the other "adults" in Alana's life and read them the riot act.  Alana shouldn't be ashamed of her body, but she is probably aware that her obesity is limiting her activities, no matter how Whitney she gets about it, and her care-takers need to wake up to how dangerous to her health it is.  I'd also like to see Dr. Paradise take a crack at her.

• Love 9
(edited)

"There's no mo' hangin skin!" Jennifer brags as she flaunts her left batwing.  Ugh. 

WTH is Gina talking about, how many financial opportunities could there possibly be for Jennifug other than telemarketing? She doesn't look better than anyone. In fact, she is the low bar for looks, even on this show. Yes, I think from now on I will be referring to her as Jennifug.

Is there anyone that still maintains Geno's arrest was fake? I think it's pretty clear that he really did go through the court system, just prior to the recent drug blow up. I don''t see any court, municipal or otherwise, allowing for fake proceedings on premises. And I don't see law enforcement fake-arresting someone for a TV show at the behest of a couple of  TV producers. That's just ludicrous thinking.

Looking at the previews, I started to wonder if Gina was actually setting Jennifug and June up for a celebrity boxing match. THAT would be worth the price of admission!

Edited by newyawk
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

I’m really confused by the Dancing With the Stars timeline.  The show is live and Alana was voted out so why are they talking about it as if it’s just started airing?

Is it taped live or aired live?

58 minutes ago, newyawk said:

I assumed taped live and aired later, but then not sure how the calling in aspect would work.  I don't watch DWTS, so no idea if it's already been on.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

I think they said that DWTS Jr was recorded and not live like regular DWTS. 

I didn't understand June saying how excited Alana is going to be to watch herself on 'the big screen', she's been in TV for years. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, alegtostandon said:

I think they said that DWTS Jr was recorded and not live like regular DWTS. 

I didn't understand June saying how excited Alana is going to be to watch herself on 'the big screen', she's been in TV for years. 

Now that you said that it reminded me that it was recorded and aired months which totally makes sense now. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Chubs! We haven't seen her for a couple of years; glad to get confirmation that she did indeed graduate college. I'd love to know what her major/degree is.

Don't quote me on this, but I read somewhere a while back that she was in nursing school.  Could be 100% wrong, but that's what I read.

3 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

I always thought "the big screen" meant movies in a theater, not TV.  June is an idiot.

If June and Jennifer are going to compete, I'd love to see mud wrestling!  Actually, that was sort of done in the early seasons of HCHBB, only they were just floundering around and not wrestling.

Alana referred to herself as a "big girl".  It's a shame to see herself as a big girl at such a young age.

I doubt Josh is actually working at that job.  We have to remember how fake everything is about this show.  And Pumpkin isn't so stupid that she would put Harvard and "fluent in three languages" on his resume.

People who say Jennifer is pretty are looking at a different person than I see.  I think she's as homely as mud on a post.  No offense.  And I don't think Dr. Curves did all that good a job on her batwings.  Better than they were, but if that was the outcome of MY surgery, I wouldn't be happy at all.  And I agree that one looked better than the other.

If Alana was that freaked out over Geno being arrested for  not doing his community service, wonder how she reacted when her mother was arrested for drugs?

I'll end on a positive note.  Sugar Bear was sweet watching Alana on DWtSJ.

Can't wait until next Friday!

• Love 5
15 hours ago, newyawk said:

Dancing with the stars Jr was taped in the summer and aired in the fall. It had no public voting. It felt kind of rigged. The audience which is full of family ? and ABC guests  got to vote for who they liked the best and the lowest vote  getter went home. The vote was instant , at the end of the episode. While I think a talented girl won, I felt like many good dancers left early.

I guess I do not get Pumpkin's story in between commercials and how it fits with the show or real life. She is saying Geno is the reason for the current problems?, yet he is getting this great guy edit right now on the show and in real life June is begging for him to take care of her saying he is okay. 

I also understand some of these episodes have far fetched story lines. I do not get this Pumpkin moving out? June does not take a $1 store pregnancy test and somehow already has plans for a nursery and kicks Pumpkin out. Pumpkin can sign for what looked like a decent apartment without her or Josh having a job? and why could Pumpkin not get out of the lease of even try? If June offered to pay 3 months of rent, I;m sure something could be worked out with the lease. Of course it is better for Pumpkin to be out of the house. I saw Pumpkin on her live chat and she was not living at June's but it also did not look like this apartment. It look like an older 2 story house? 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, slasherboy said:

Alana referred to herself as a "big girl".  It's a shame to see herself as a big girl at such a young age.

All of the women (and most of the men) in her life are varying degrees of overweight and the ones who have lost it have all done so through surgery.  Since that's not an option for her at 13 it seems she has just resigned herself to the fact that she will be obese for the foreseeable future because she has no role models for losing weight through diet or exercise.  

I don't dislike Alana, I feel sad about the fact that her trash ass family allowed her to become an international punchline at the age of 7 and has been encouraging it ever since. Even when she was on DWTS her intro clips would be a lot of hair flipping and sass and very little hard work shown.  Obviously editing plays a part but they edited it that way for a reason and the reason is HBB is her brand now.   It's almost as if she doesn't know how to turn HBB off and just be Alana.

I finally looked at her Insta this weekend and one of the biggest things that jumped out at me was how lonely she comes across.  There are maybe 2 pics of her with a friend and everything else is selfies, family pics and sad posts about how much she misses DWTS.  The girl is social media obsessed, if she were doing something interesting I have to assume shed be posting it.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, rachel1496 said:

finally looked at her Insta this weekend and one of the biggest things that jumped out at me was how lonely she comes across. 

Well, I suspect she was taken out of school a lot during her pageant days, and of course the whole family moved to Hammond when she was, what, 10? So  grade school friendships would have been disrupted. Plus when they were still living along the railroad tracks, I don't know if there were other families with kids nearby or not.  

We did see her with 2 girlfriends in the state fair scenes, though, so maybe her family has been legally advised to keep other people's names out of her online output.

• Love 2

Trust me, Macon County, Alabama Sheriff's department doesn't mess around with arrests.    There was nothing staged about the arrest, and the charges will be for real too.      Geno is definitely going away for many years, when combined with his criminal history, and June better get a good attorney, and hope they don't send her away for a lot of years too.   Alabama's prisons are the real deal too.    

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

We did see her with 2 girlfriends in the state fair scenes, though, so maybe her family has been legally advised to keep other people's names out of her online output.

I believe it said those friends were from the pageant (written on the screen, not verbal) and if that's the case, it seems her circle of friends is extremely limited.  I'd love to see her in school ... how she behaves, how the other kids treat her, if she's involved, etc.  But I doubt that will ever happen.

Didn't Pumpkin come out as bi a few years ago?  Not that that has anything to do with anything, but I wonder if I'm remembering correctly.

I was so irritated how they kept drawing out June telling Geno she wasn't pregnant.  Just say it!  She would always stop just short of it.  Then again, I catch myself because none of that is true so why do I even get invested.

It seems like June is purposely eating as much as she can to gain weight.  Saying vegetables aren't in her vocabulary.  I'm surprised the word "vocabulary" is in her vocabulary!

I hope this show never ends.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Have we ever seen anyone in this family make an actual meal?  Seems to me Alana is on her own as far as meals go.  I did spot about 4 huge bags of generic cereal on the kitchen counter.   

I feel sorry for Alana, she seems neglected to me

• Love 9
14 hours ago, rachel1496 said:

All of the women (and most of the men) in her life are varying degrees of overweight

I always thought Jessica ("Chubbs") was cute but sadly she is really big now too.

5 hours ago, slasherboy said:

Didn't Pumpkin come out as bi a few years ago? 

Yes she did. I can't stand the way Pumpkin's mouth looks when she talks and her lipstick just accentuates it, I find her obnoxious.

Alana kind of has the same mouth but on her it looks cute, it's sad to see her pretty features buried in all that weight on her face. I really do hope she can find a healthier lifestyle and she can lose weight, but her family is a terrible role model for that.

The oldest sister Anna is thin, I wonder if that is due to her being raised by the grandmother, but she is also troubled.

• Love 4
On 4/5/2019 at 8:04 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Oh she looks HORRIBLE....She doesn't look healthy and I agree with the drugged look.

• Love 3
(edited)

WOW...I just did a search for Gina (June's manager)...she has done a lot of casting in her recent carrier....but the IMDB site also lists 56 credits for acting:  This is just a sample list of her credits from that site:

Actress (56 credits)

2010Ben Dover's Yummy Mummies Vol. 1 (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2010First Time Wife Swappers (Video) (as Demi Delia_)

2009Cougar Sex Club 1 (Video) 

2009Playgirl: Risqué Moments (Video) 
Bonus Scene: 'Wild Waiter' (as Demi Delia)

2009Couples Seeking Teens (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2009Mikayla's Mind (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2008Backdoor Review (Video) 

2008Huge Boobs Galore 6 (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2008I Came in Your Mom (Video) 

2008Latina Hollywood Hookers (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2008MILF Invaders 6 (Video) 

2008MILFs vs. Teens (Video) 

2008My Friend's Hot Mom 14 (Video) 

2008The MILF Next Door 4 (Video) 

2006-2008MILF Next Door (TV Series) 

- Painting Pussy (2008) ... (as Demi Delia)

- Skating Skeeters (2006) ... (as Demi Delia)

- Smokin Milfs (2006) ... (as Demi Delia)

2008I Fucked Your Wife Again (Video) 

2008The Artist (Video) 
Stripper (as Demi Delia)

2007Anal Addicts 30 (Video) 

2007City Sex (Video) 

2007Dirty 30's 4 (Video) 

2007Double Decker Sandwich 10 (Video) 

2007Mini Van Moms 5 (Video) 

2007Mom's Cream Pie 2 (Video) 

2007Mommy Fucks Best 2 (Video) 

2007Moms Gone Wild (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2007My Friend's Hot Mom 8 (Video) 

And that is only about 1/2 of them!!!

Edited by gigiann
  • LOL 6
22 hours ago, gigiann said:

WOW...I just did a search for Gina (June's manager)...she has done a lot of casting in her recent carrier....but the IMDB site also lists 56 credits for acting:  This is just a sample list of her credits from that site:

Actress (56 credits)

2010Ben Dover's Yummy Mummies Vol. 1 (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2010First Time Wife Swappers (Video) (as Demi Delia_)

2009Cougar Sex Club 1 (Video) 

2009Playgirl: Risqué Moments (Video) 
Bonus Scene: 'Wild Waiter' (as Demi Delia)

2009Couples Seeking Teens (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2009Mikayla's Mind (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2008Backdoor Review (Video) 

2008Huge Boobs Galore 6 (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2008I Came in Your Mom (Video) 

2008Latina Hollywood Hookers (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2008MILF Invaders 6 (Video) 

2008MILFs vs. Teens (Video) 

2008My Friend's Hot Mom 14 (Video) 

2008The MILF Next Door 4 (Video) 

2006-2008MILF Next Door (TV Series) 

- Painting Pussy (2008) ... (as Demi Delia)

- Skating Skeeters (2006) ... (as Demi Delia)

- Smokin Milfs (2006) ... (as Demi Delia)

2008I Fucked Your Wife Again (Video) 

2008The Artist (Video) 
Stripper (as Demi Delia)

2007Anal Addicts 30 (Video) 

2007City Sex (Video) 

2007Dirty 30's 4 (Video) 

2007Double Decker Sandwich 10 (Video) 

2007Mini Van Moms 5 (Video) 

2007Mom's Cream Pie 2 (Video) 

2007Mommy Fucks Best 2 (Video) 

2007Moms Gone Wild (Video) (as Demi Delia)

2007My Friend's Hot Mom 8 (Video) 

And that is only about 1/2 of them!!!

Why am I not surprised, even a little bit?  

"June & Jennifer: Two Women and a Bucket".  I don't even want to think about it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

(Weakly) well, Gina hasn't done a porno for almost 10 years... maybe she 'turned her life around'?

However, this is getting uncomfortable. June has this person 'managing' her vulnerable 13 year old daughter. Ew.

• Love 4