Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Yes that's the one!!!!  And a DUI to boot!!

Ladies, I'm no hottie men go crazy over by any stretch but I've got to tell you .... if it's him that may be more embarrassing then all the other crap LuLu did.  :D

On a side note:   No offense meant to Coert.  He may very well be one of the greatest guys around.  That whole scene didn't do him any favors.  Just saying.

I thought all of the articles said that hotel guy is younger than Luann. The justification for why it was ok for Luann to leave with him is because they'd dated previously. As we know from Luann and her critique of Carole and Adam, younger men are for ONS not dating. I would guess that Luann "dated" hotel guy as a bunch of no strings attached hook ups over the years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5218885/Luann-Lesseps-bed-boytoy-arrest.html

I'd almost feel bad Coerte if his writing didn't reveal that he's kind of an entitled douche who thinks he deserves a 20 year old model.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

Yes that's the one!!!!  And a DUI to boot!!

Ladies, I'm no hottie men go crazy over by any stretch but I've got to tell you .... if it's him that may be more embarrassing then all the other crap LuLu did.  :D

On a side note:   No offense meant to Coert.  He may very well be one of the greatest guys around.  That whole scene didn't do him any favors.  Just saying.

Coert was arrested March 23rd, 2017. He's listed somewhere in the middle. His insurance and registration also lapsed

http://easthamptonstar.com/News/2017323/Felony-DWI-Arrest-Dad

Victoria got arrested April 7th, 2017.

real-houswives-of-new-york-city-season-3

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I wonder what kind of dudes Luann turns down.

The non wealthy, lack of social connection, blue collar workers, and also guys that have had nothing to do with her costars.

• Love 11

The non wealthy, lack of social connection, blue collar workers, and also guys that have had nothing to do with her costars.

Unless they're into Sexy Pirate Cosplay...

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I really liked learning about those testing kits and coasters that are now available so women (people) can test their drinks for date rape drugs. 

Bars should offer them free to female patrons wanting to test their drinks --  let the date rapers know bars are being proactive and making their hunting grounds much less friendly.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, Leroux said:

I think the guy has to be BOTH poor and ugly.

She'll take poor - if it's young and hot

She'll take ugly if he can pay some bills or at least pick up the bar tab.

It doesn't matter if he hooked up with any of her co-workers/friends - Luann does not mind getting in line.

I read a little bit about some alleged statements The Count has made since her arrest - I'm not buying the story.

This is what I picture.

Tabloid Reporter: Count De Lesseps, what do you think of the arrest of Luann?

The Count: Who?

The man doesn't give a crap about her and moved on with his life when Luann got pregnant with Victoria. Blows the cover story Luann has been trying to shovel down our throats about what a great relationship they have.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, film noire said:

Bars should offer them free to female patrons wanting to test their drinks --  let the date rapers know bars are being proactive and making their hunting grounds much less friendly.

Trouble is that some types of liquor give them false positives (grapefruit juice, some wines for instance). Some women may not want to purchase them because of that and then she'd feel she needs to always purchase another drink and her money is tight. It is always best to have a trusted friend keep an eye on it, but think those testing things should be available (for free...hey, they can put advertisements on them so let them pay) and agree with you that they might discourage men who choose to target women. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think the guy has to be BOTH poor and ugly.

She'll take poor - if it's young and hot

She'll take ugly if he can pay some bills or at least pick up the bar tab.

It doesn't matter if he hooked up with any of her co-workers/friends - Luann does not mind getting in line.

I read a little bit about some alleged statements The Count has made since her arrest - I'm not buying the story.

This is what I picture.

Tabloid Reporter: Count De Lesseps, what do you think of the arrest of Luann?

The Count: Who?

The man doesn't give a crap about her and moved on with his life when Luann got pregnant with Victoria. Blows the cover story Luann has been trying to shovel down our throats about what a great relationship they have.

Lu ticks me off, so I would love to know how you know this, KFB. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I thought all of the articles said that hotel guy is younger than Luann. The justification for why it was ok for Luann to leave with him is because they'd dated previously. As we know from Luann and her critique of Carole and Adam, younger men are for ONS not dating. I would guess that Luann "dated" hotel guy as a bunch of no strings attached hook ups over the years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5218885/Luann-Lesseps-bed-boytoy-arrest.html

I'd almost feel bad Coerte if his writing didn't reveal that he's kind of an entitled douche who thinks he deserves a 20 year old model.

Gosh, what a factually inaccurate story.  Daily Mail want to try and be correct about the fact it was not the same hotel where she was married.  I just can't with some of these tabloids.  Hard to take the story seriously.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Ellee said:

ROFL....who was that guy that LuLu had that real awkward kiss?   Not the goofy Rey one.  

I can see see his face but no clue on the name.  He and LuLu were sitting side by side. Pre-Jacques I think. 

Gawwwwddd, I wish my mind would work.  

Tom?

20 hours ago, essexjan said:

Luann's signature style is to go for the oversized necklace.  Expect to see this in the next collection.

Capture.JPG

My god, the nipples . . . .

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

If your eyes or in your temples.  I've never seen them pointed in obviously opposite directions.

8 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

That's part of Luann's man radar system.

This is too funny. 

• Love 5
On 1/2/2018 at 10:47 AM, gundysgirl said:

Am I the only one that doesn't particularly care if these gals have a "storyline" or not? They don't have to actually be doing anything monumental in their lives that is different or more interesting than anyone else for me to enjoy watching them. I think that sometimes the lure of bringing something "different" each season is what ends up making it all seem so contrived. The reality is - at least with this particular group - with the exception of Bethenny, they don't actually work for a living (outside of the show). Although it seems like Tinsley mentioned having some sort of job that we never saw her doing. They lunch, spend time with their families, take fabulous vacations, shop, and maintain themselves. That is pretty much what they all do. And when they are doing that I find them highly entertaining. Luann didn't need to pretend like she was actually considering birthing a baby. Or pick out a dude that had already gone out with a couple of her co-workers to get a storyline. Her best and most authentic season by far was when she was just hanging around with everyone. I don't care if Carole writes a book or not. She doesn't need to tease me because it doesn't matter. If she just wants to hang out in her apartment or with her friends, that is fine by me. 

Dorinda is the smartest of all these chicks. She has done basically nothing on the show, yet is still very interesting to me. She had the gang up to The Berkshire's her first season, and year after year she gets the same group trip. She gets to show off her house, host the drama, and usually a large part of the rest of the season goes back to something that happened on her trip. Yet it isn't something she made up, or pretended to care about. 

Well, she has gotten drunk if you consider that something. Not just a little drunk either. Angry, yelling, gesticulating, unintelligible drunk. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Oh my lawd.  I don't quite know what the poor girl's issues were.  I almost wondered if they were stick on fake nipples and she drunkenly misapplied them.

Kind of like a chameleon, whose eyes move independent of one another?  Or, bless his heart, the man pictured above.

I feel bad for the guy, too , but i believe that condition is fixable with surgery. The woman is from Googling "wonky nipples" (seriously) and it took me to an article about a botched boob job. Someone call Terry and Paul, stat!

• Love 4

Well, she has gotten drunk if you consider that something. Not just a little drunk either. Angry, yelling, gesticulating, unintelligible drunk. 

And a damn entertaining drunk, too.

• Love 6

I love those faces. Lu STILL looks like she's trying to seduce someone. Probably the cops. 

Porsha probably thinks she was having school pictures taken. 

Nene is all - don't fuck with me, bitch. 

Sonja is trying for regal and wronged - "You have the wrong person! I am royalty!" 

Tinsley is a creature from a sci-fi movie. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 12

Danielle  has "Barely Escaped Jones Town" written all over her.

Kim Richards looks like a bad Truman Capote impersonator.

Sonja looks pretty, imo - almost medieval.

ETA:

Sonja is trying for regal and wronged - "You have the wrong person! I am royalty!" 

Heh - maybe that's the medieval vibe I'm getting.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

They sure do look better without all the make-up!

A few of them, perhaps. But I would say that Lu and Kim Richards look worse without the makeup. Much, much worse. 

14 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

LOL! I was surprised we found so many! Even Elsa! Sonja had a few! Front runner is Marlo.

Marlo isn’t in the collage? 

14 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Who is the the bottom right?

Marysol from RH of Miami. 

Edited by Duke2801
Oops I meant Marysol not Else her mom
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

A few of them, perhaps. But I would say that Lu and Kim Richards look worse without the makeup. Much, much worse. 

Marlo isn’t in the collage? 

Else from RH of Miami. 

Mama Elsa was so beautiful once, back when she still looked vaguely human! Her plastic surgery massacre still hurts my heart...

• Love 6

I found so many I had to pick and choose who to use. It just turned into my favorite Thugs. Some had a few to choose from. Please let them start filming now. Let that cast do talking heads of this fuckery. I still want to have Lou's dress sent out for investigation on her "SOILED" dress. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I found so many I had to pick and choose who to use. It just turned into my favorite Thugs. Some had a few to choose from. Please let them start filming now. Let that cast do talking heads of this fuckery. I still want to have Lou's dress sent out for investigation on her "SOILED" dress. 

I think already started filming, they usually start around the end of September and film thru mid December. Then they take a break and start filming again the first or second week of January into March.

Alex was right about Luann De LeThug

giphy.gif

I doubt her rehab story - she has no money to pay. Does this mean she won't be drinking on film when they have their events and group trip?

I think Luann should re-package her bed sheets - Paisley Prison Posh or Felonious Fashions

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 16

It does seem like she would be able to afford it. A lot of insurance plans will pay for rehab, too. Hell Bravo should foot the bill as a courtesy to any housewife who seeks treatment. They owe it to them. Actually, make Andy Cohen pay personally.

Lu could always hock a few of her fabulous statement necklaces. What happened to that ugly piss yellow "diamond" engagement ring Tom gave her? That should be worth forty or fifty dollars at least. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Possibly an orange cocktail dress in the future...

I don't think Luann will get any "jail" time. Community service possibly, but I think it will just be a slap on the wrist. I hope the hotel guests of that room sue her.

If you get a chance, listen to the first 20 minutes of the VPR podcast #610.

They have breaking news with Ramona holding a press conference for Luann - LOL

https://soundcloud.com/watch-what-crappens/610-pumprules-for-whom-the-taco-bell-tolls

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

It does seem like she would be able to afford it. A lot of insurance plans will pay for rehab, too. Hell Bravo should foot the bill as a courtesy to any housewife who seeks treatment. They owe it to them. Actually, make Andy Cohen pay personally.

Lu could always hock a few of her fabulous statement necklaces. What happened to that ugly piss yellow "diamond" engagement ring Tom gave her? That should be worth forty or fifty dollars at least. 

I think they have to pay for their own health insurance and most do NOT pay for rehab. The people I know who have had relatives/spouses go into rehab - it is paid out of pocket not covered. Do you really see her checking in to a facility and forking out 60K? She can't even lease an apartment for the 3 months of filming. Also how does she continue to film if she is in "rehab"?

• Love 5

Wouldn't Obamacare pay for a big chunk of rehab? I thought that was how it worked (fortunately I've never had to find out). 

Either way, people out there find ways to pay for treatment. Luann can do so as well. She could at least enter a 12 step program or something. Those are typically free.  That is if she intends to stop drinking, which may not necessarily be the case.

I could see Luann hooking up with a private shrink who determines her incident of drunkenness was an isolated event brought on by stress and treating that condition with therapy, this rather than declaring herself to be an alcoholic and totally going on the wagon.

I guess I'm just not sure the countess is really ready to give up alcohol entirely ... it seems to be a big part of her social scene, one she may not be willing to part with so fast. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Wouldn't Obamacare pay for a big chunk of rehab? I thought that was how it worked (fortunately I've never had to find out). 

Either way, people out there find ways to pay for treatment. Luann can do so as well. She could at least enter a 12 step program or something. Those are typically free.  That is if she intends to stop drinking, which may not necessarily be the case.

I could see Luann hooking up with a private shrink who determines her incident of drunkenness was an isolated event brought on by stress and treating that condition with therapy, this rather than declaring herself to be an alcoholic and totally going on the wagon.

I guess I'm just not sure the countess is really ready to give up alcohol entirely ... it seems to be a big part of her social scene, one she may not be willing to part with so fast. 

She makes too much money to have rehab paid for by insurance. AND the insurance that will pay for it....NO WAY will she stay at that facility. They are 100 times worse than a homeless shelter. I know because I had to help my gf find a place for her son.  The places that are somewhat affordable are f-ing scary!!!!!!!!!  She ended up sending her son to AZ for an unbelievable amount of money. 

Just now, RedheadZombie said:

Who is the blonde in the second row?

I think it's Marysol (not Elsa)

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She makes too much money to have rehab paid for by insurance. AND the insurance that will pay for it....NO WAY will she stay at that facility. They are 100 times worse than a homeless shelter. I know because I had to help my gf find a place for her son.  The places that are somewhat affordable are f-ing scary!!!!!!!!!  She ended up sending her son to AZ for an unbelievable amount of money. 

I think it's Marysol (not Elsa)

Thank you!  Never watched Miami, Atlanta.

• Love 2