Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann did call Bethenny out and per the usual Bethenny and her ad hominem argument she claims Luann has slept with  every man in ManhattanBethenny it is called a lie.  Everyone should hold you to your standard of truth.

I think it's called hyperbole. 

I'm a fan of it myself.  Hyperbole and sarcasm get me through the day. 

.....and wine. 

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Not knowing the context of the picture, I think it shows that Carole is her own person, versus buried up Beth's ass like many like to say.

I just don't think it's wrong to assume an adult wearing a wedding band on their left ring finger is married.  I mean, really?  That has nothing to do with adults who choose not to wear their wedding band - for whatever reason.  I think it's a false equivalency.

It is not wrong to assume anything, until you are making a serious allegation about someone's character, it was not as if someone was assuming it was going to rain on Wednesday.  To me, it would be like saying, if Luann was making out with Jimmy Fallon, and "everyone" knew Jimmy was married to Nancy, and Luann's comment was, "well he wasn't wearing his wedding band."  The excuse would be just as specious.   No one knew the guy or why he wore a ring on his left ring finger, the status of his marriage or if he was married. 

People knew enough about Dennis Shields and no one when given the opportunity to address the rumors did.  Well Bethenny did http://www.eonline.com/news/742302/bethenny-frankel-addresses-latest-romance-rumors-with-her-usual-charm-i-m-dating-65-married-men-but-that-s-not-all She claimed to be dating 65 married men.  Given the opportunity for a reasonable truthful response she didn't take the opportunity. 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

This isn't necessarily true.  I don't remember when I had strep throat, but I cared for a teenager with strep throat.  She was taken to the ER for 105.1 temp, and that was on ibuprofen/Tylenol.  She had chills so extreme the entire cart she was laying on was shaking.  They thought she had mono, her quick strep was negative, but they ended up diagnosing her the next day with strep.  Since I was a nurse at the hospital and the ER was overloaded, they allowed me to take her home with IV in place, antibiotics, and extra IV bags.  She remained this ill for at least three days.  When I spoke to her pediatrician, she told me that the first time a person gets strep, they are "sicker than they've ever been".  Several days after the antibiotics were completed, it all started over again - she had been re-infected.  This time, it wasn't as extreme, but she had to again take several days off, suffered from very high temps (even while medicated), and experienced nausea/vomiting and mild delirium.  So I have no reason at this point to say Beth's claim of having strep, and how she felt, is impossible or even unlikely.  It's very likely.  Whether it should excuse her behavior, is another story.

The only time I had strep, and an adult at that, they wanted to hospitalize but I refused. After 48 hours on meds, I was better, better enough I could function and do what had to be done. Bethenny could have called Andy, had the reunion pushed back a day or so, she chose not to, so she wasn't that bad. If she were still "suffering" she would not have sounded clear in her speech, it would have been hard/painful for her to speak, let alone yell. LOL

35 minutes ago, shoegal said:

.....and wine. 

Be it "hyperbole or exaggeration, stretched to that level becomes a lie.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Be it "hyperbole or exaggeration, stretched to that level becomes a lie.

Hyperbole is a deliberate exaggeration stretched to the max.  Extreme exaggeration.  Calling it a lie seems.....silly and unnecessary IMO.  Of course Bethenny does not mean that LuAnn literally slept with every man in Manhattan. 

There are a lot of drivers in NY....we know how The Countess Ms. de Lesseps feels about sleeping with "the help". 

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, shoegal said:

.....and wine. 

It is called being a hypocrite, when you tell a lie-which is what it is, and a slam, to describe a person you continually refer to as a liar.  Earlier this year it was dozens of men over the summer.  Bethenny can't seem to stay on point without gross exaggeration, if the point is worth being made it should be made with some degree of accuracy oh and integrity.

How do you know when Bethenny is telling the truth and it isn't hyperbole?  At this point she has taken it way too far.   

2 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Hyperbole is a deliberate exaggeration stretched to the max.  Extreme exaggeration.  Calling it a lie seems.....silly and unnecessary IMO.  Of course Bethenny does not mean that LuAnn literally slept with every man in Manhattan. 

There are a lot of drivers in NY....we know how The Countess Ms. de Lesseps feels about sleeping with "the help". 

There are times to use hyperbole or exaggeration, during an argument is not one of them.

Hyperbole would be saying Skinnygirl taste like shit.  Since I have never eaten shit, I would not know what shit tastes like, and it would be safe to say Skinnygirl doesn't really taste like shit but to make my point I didn't like the taste of Skinnygirl I indulged in hyperbole.

I always question how a busy beaver like Bethenny has so much time to keep tabs on Luann and her love life?  Could it be she relies on third party descriptions of what Luann is up to?  Or is it just most likely made up crap.

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Bethenny stretches it beyond the max allowed, she is lying and thinks she is funny as well, both are flops IMO.

Yes, there are a lot of men in that category! LOL

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Of course Bethenny does not mean that LuAnn literally slept with every man in Manhattan. 

Then why say it? Little Miss Truth Bomb likes to throw out ugly lies. Almost every accusation she has is loaded with vile exaggerations. That does not make it cute, or acceptable. She lacks a sense of decency. Also, wit.

As for "the help"...we know that they are present to carry blood-stained pillows, because putting up with revolting behavior is part of their job description.

• Love 17

Seriously?  Does anyone think that Sonja should be called a LIAR for joking that she trademarked Slutty Girl?   Bethenny and the others engage in sarcasm, jokes, exaggerations, hyperbole....it's not to be taken literally. 

• Love 10

Bethanny did double down and seem quite serious when she stated that Lu had never been on a date without sleeping with a man and it was as ridiculous an argument about whether or not B is dating a married man.

So when Andy is trying to pin down Sonja and how many times she slept with Tom and she is trying to imply their was a deep connection that they had both been in each others bed! Um, Sonja that could literally mean twice especially for drunken late night hookups of adults who aren't cheating or homeless, they typically go back to one bed or the other.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I cannot believe I am actually sitting here reading posts that say Bethenny meant her comment to be taken literally. 

I think this thread has jumped the shark. 

It is not about being taken literally, it has more to do with Bethenny claiming some sort of moral superiority in the truth department.  When she doesn't want to confirm or deny something she makes up wild exaggerations, "I am dating 65 married men," such as faking a relationship, in the press with Eric Stonestreet, to deflect from her relationship with a married, not divorcing man.  When Luann calls her out for dating Dennis she again deflects from her situation with one of her exaggerations and projections.

So when something comes serious like accusing others of doing cocaine, she just doesn't get to throw it out there and then deflect-it is out there forever.  If you want to be a truth cannon. . . keep your hyperbole to a minimum or better yet, not at all.  To me I don't want to sort through when Bethenny is being factually correct or when she is using a exaggeration to slam someone.

• Love 19

Here is the first First Look-what do you know we are back to how exaggerating hurts another's feelings.  I get why Dorinda is hurt, she loves her home, she bought and extensively remodeled it with her late husband who died rather suddenly and joking or not, Carole had no business discussing that having Richard's things in his home was off.  Carole who has some of her late husbands remains in her living room. Bethenny needs to own her behavior, whether it is at someone else's home on the Reunion stage, or at her own party. 

Do I think Bethenny and Carole really feel that way-no.  And for once Carole did stand up to Bethenny and let her know Dorinda did have the right to her feelings.  Dorinda was not going to let Bethenny justify her exaggerated, baseless comments and write it off as a joke. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/episode-22/videos/dorinda-felt-very-hurt-by-carole

• Love 9

Carole is an ass - really nasty to make flip comments about Dorinda's late husband after the two women bonded on that trip to collect Carole's husband's ashes. I thought Carole might be interesting and intellectual, but she sure has low emotional intelligence!

• Love 14

So, apparently in part two, we have Beth once again saying that Jules went on the show knowing that she was going to divorce.  Wow.  Another proof of Beth not having an iota of a concern of what another person is going through.  It's all about winning. Bethenny Frankel knows EVERYTHING.   I don't know if it's in response to Beth about this, but I loved Jules saying to Beth, "What is wrong with you?"  This question has popped into my brain many times watching Bethenny Frankel. 

• Love 16

I guess Part Three is going to be about Bethenny Frankel having the worst fibroids in the history of the world.  Or maybe even Andy is as tired about it as most of viewers have been.  Did you know she bled out of every part of her body?  Some may call that hyperbole.  I call it exaggerating aka lying to pathetically make yourself the focus of attention.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the first First Look-what do you know we are back to how exaggerating hurts another's feelings.  I get why Dorinda is hurt, she loves her home, she bought and extensively remodeled it with her late husband who died rather suddenly and joking or not, Carole had no business discussing that having Richard's things in his home was off.  Carole who has some of her late husbands remains in her living room. Bethenny needs to own her behavior, whether it is at someone else's home on the Reunion stage, or at her own party. 

Do I think Bethenny and Carole really feel that way-no.  And for once Carole did stand up to Bethenny and let her know Dorinda did have the right to her feelings.  Dorinda was not going to let Bethenny justify her exaggerated, baseless comments and write it off as a joke. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/episode-22/videos/dorinda-felt-very-hurt-by-carole

Dorinda is certainly entitled to have her feelings, and I am glad that Carole said so and apologized. The problem for me that Dorinda doesn't always think others should "feel" their feelings. She gave not two shits about how Carole felt about being with Lu, saying "get over it". When she heard that Sonja was crying about the Tom deal, she proclaimed "we are not going to cry about that". If she were more interested in how others felt, I would have more compassion for her. There are things that I really like about Dorinda, but at her core I think she is a bit crazy. 

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Dorinda is certainly entitled to have her feelings, and I am glad that Carole said so and apologized. The problem for me that Dorinda doesn't always think others should "feel" their feelings. She gave not two shits about how Carole felt about being with Lu, saying "get over it". When she heard that Sonja was crying about the Tom deal, she proclaimed "we are not going to cry about that". If she were more interested in how others felt, I would have more compassion for her. There are things that I really like about Dorinda, but at her core I think she is a bit crazy. 

Sonja is not crying over Tom. She has never recovered being dumped by her senior citizen husband.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think Dorinda was not about to entertain not inviting Luann.  Luann is her friend.  Bethenny said essentially the same thing about having Luann at her birthday party to Carole.  Not up to Carole.  Carole was asking to strip Luann of a paycheck, something not lost on the others.  Dorinda and Sonja, she actually said it to Ramona, because it was baffling that Ramona was crying over how Sonja acted about Tom.  Being upset because Sonja lost access to penis is not all that heart retching.  Ramona being upset about her alcoholic frenemy losing access to a penis is just downright absurd.

I think it is pretty safe to say family and John are off limits when it comes to Dorinda. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think Dorinda was not about to entertain not inviting Luann.  Luann is her friend.  Bethenny said essentially the same thing about having Luann at her birthday party to Carole.  Not up to Carole.  Carole was asking to strip Luann of a paycheck, something not lost on the others.  Dorinda and Sonja, she actually said it to Ramona, because it was baffling that Ramona was crying over how Sonja acted about Tom.  Being upset because Sonja lost access to penis is not all that heart retching.  Ramona being upset about her alcoholic frenemy losing access to a penis is just downright absurd.

I think it is pretty safe to say family and John are off limits when it comes to Dorinda. 

I disagree here. Dorinda had no problem stripping Sonja of a possible paycheck when Bethenny told her if Sonja came then she would rethink going herself. So, Dorinda put Bethenny ahead of Sonja, now of course, had Bethenny not gone, I'm not so sure we would have seen much footage of the sleepover in the Berkshires.

I think Dorinda was hurt by Carole's comment because she though Carole understood how protective she is about her late husband. Carole put a negative spin on 2 thing Dorinda's loves dearly, her late husband and her Berkshires house all to excuse someone's, Bethenny, ugly, ugly behavior. Carole in essence threw dirt/mud all over something that is sacred/untouchable in Dorinda's mind.

One of the things Dorinda has said is "time and place" when it comes to the Sonja/Ramona/Luann/Tom thing. She shut Sonja down when Sonja was threatening to make it about herself/Tom when it should be about Luann/Tom.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

But why are the options so dramatic? She didn't have to not invite Lu, IMO. It wasn't about that, it was about how unsympathetic she was to Carole. Instead of saying "get over it", she could have said "I get that the stuff with Lu hurt, I get that it cut deep. But I would love it for you to come and try to move past this". If Carole didn't want to, it was up to her and her burden to carry. She didn't have to not invite Lu.  Dorinda certainly could have at least pretended to care about Carole's feelings, since she keeps saying she thought they had a special friendship. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But why are the options so dramatic? She didn't have to not invite Lu, IMO. It wasn't about that, it was about how unsympathetic she was to Carole. Instead of saying "get over it", she could have said "I get that the stuff with Lu hurt, I get that it cut deep. But I would love it for you to come and try to move past this". If Carole didn't want to, it was up to her and her burden to carry. She didn't have to not invite Lu.  Dorinda certainly could have at least pretended to care about Carole's feelings, since she keeps saying she thought they had a special friendship. 

First off no begging a guest to come.  That is just wrong.  The invitation is out there accept or decline.  No one should have to make promises about who is coming and there little feelings will be taken care of.   

Let's go back to Season1, when the Reunion rolled around, it was Andy asking the Countess about the propriety of asking who was coming to an event, (Jill's dinner) she said you should not ask the guest list and Bethenny agreed and chimed in or what is being served. That would be Ramona they were schooling-the same woman that didn't clean up her dog's shit.  So Carole, Queen of putting others down about how they should behave was out of line to begin with.  Sonja should not have been begging for an invite.  She is not close to Dorinda, according to Dorinda's blog, I don't think Dorinda was hosting a weekend of "working things out", it was one night dinner, enjoy the holiday preparations she had put together. 

I don't think Carole had any business bringing up Dorinda's husband-joking or not. 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Omg, they are just coworkers who see each other once a year, plus Carole is so elitist and the opposite of fun.

Does she really care what Luann say?

4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

First off no begging a guest to come.  That is just wrong.  The invitation is out there accept or decline.  No one should have to make promises about who is coming and there little feelings will be taken care of.   

Let's go back to Season1, when the Reunion rolled around, it was Andy asking the Countess about the propriety of asking who was coming to an event, (Jill's dinner) she said you should not ask the guest list and Bethenny agreed and chimed in or what is being served. That would be Ramona they were schooling-the same woman that didn't clean up her dog's shit.  So Carole, Queen of putting others down about how they should behave was out of line to begin with.  Sonja should not have been begging for an invite.  She is not close to Dorinda, according to Dorinda's blog, I don't think Dorinda was hosting a weekend of "working things out", it was one night dinner, enjoy the holiday preparations she had put together. 

I don't think Carole had any business bringing up Dorinda's husband-joking or not. 

That is when , they were still semi normal beings.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Frankly, after seeing that preview, I'm exhausted with Dorinda.  I wasn't entirely sure about her at the end of last season and now I know for sure that I'm done with her.  And honestly, done with this particular franchise as well.  This used to be my favorite of all the RH shows but not any more.  Bringing Bethenny back was a mistake I think.  She is just far too nasty and vile for my tastes.  Ramona and Sonja...are sometimes entertaining but not enough to keep me coming back every week.  Carole and Jules are pretty much non-entities to me, Dorinda's exhausting, Luann is way too in love with herself...so I'm out.  Good luck to the rest of you!

• Love 4

I think Jules is way too nice for this show and when one of the other HWs can't get the desired reaction out of whoever they are arguing with, they go after Jules.  Luanne did it with the "thanks a lot, Jules, thanks a lot". And she got the apology from Jules that she wanted from Bethenny, from Jules instead.  When Bethenny can't rationalize her actions she has blamed it on her discomfort with Jules' Ed   I'm not sure I'm explaining this well, but, it seems as if Bethenny, Luanne and, I think, Carole, have all shifted their attention to Jules when they didn't get the desired reaction from whoever they are actually upset with.

• Love 5

I don't think Jules' problem is that she's too nice. I think she's kind of boring and guilty of two of the cardinal sins in reality television: not quick witted and largely unfamiliar with the conventions and conceits of reality tv. The  latter being nearly unforgivable at this point in time in reality tv.

There have been other nice housewives. Lydia and Lizzie on RHoOC. I think that Alex was thirsty as hell, but for the most part nice. I thought Kristen was nice, but she had as a mentor/coach Queen reality shit stirrer herself, Brandi Glanville. The other issue with Jules is that she is largely conflict avoidant that's a deal breaker. Bethenny and Carole have been whispering about Jules' ED all damn season, but Jules needed to build up like 10 episodes of steam before she said a thing. Contrast that with all three sides of Tom triangle(?)/square, it's been sniping, retreating, and a letting the anger grow until the next opportunity to fight. It all boils over during the Miami trip, but it's not like anyone who was part of the fight or a bystander was shocked that Lu, Ramona, and Sonja were fighting and  what they were fighting about. When Jules brings up her issues, Bethenny is "like what are you talking about that was like 3 or 4 episodes ago." and then "I don't wanna...I can't...she reminds me too much of my mom...I need to protect myself."  The latter of which was Bethenny trying to cover herself with real person motivation when she had mostly been guided by her reality tv brain in her interactions with Jules.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Just watched this. On Demand is the way to go, no commercials.

I do hope Jules actually gets to speak in the next part. (Is this a 3 parter?)

Just to show how edited this show is-Andy said Jules had it tough in the morning.  So we have no idea the sequence of events.  This past episode made it seem this is how things started. 

It is a three parter and I am sure there will be a lot of Lost Footage.

• Love 5

I do hope Jules actually gets to speak in the next part. (Is this a 3 parter?)

That doesn't look hopeful after the Countess shut her down unless all those I'm Sorrys did the trick and Luann lets her speak again.  She might give her cue cards this time.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

That doesn't look hopeful after the Countess shut her down unless all those I'm Sorrys did the trick and Luann lets her speak again.  She might give her cue cards this time.

I hope she gets to speak her truth as well. Lu wouldn't let her; hopefully Beth and everyone else will. 

• Love 3

Saw a promo for Part 2 during NJ last night.  Apparently Bethenny is still going on about "Lie-Ann".  She must really want that to stick and I'm sure she thinks it's wonderfully witty, because she is Bethenny and everything that comes out her mouth is gold.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

Saw a promo for Part 2 during NJ last night.  Apparently Bethenny is still going on about "Lie-Ann".  She must really want that to stick and I'm sure she thinks it's wonderfully witty, because she is Bethenny and everything that comes out her mouth is gold.

Bethenny and that idiot Michael Rappaport are Andy's guests on Wednesday night's WWHL.  So it is pretty much a given it will be another 30 minutes of Bethenny slamming Luann, with Michael piling on.  Michael is not good looking or particularly entertaining.  How many platforms is Andy going to give Bethenny?

• Love 11
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny and that idiot Michael Rappaport are Andy's guests on Wednesday night's WWHL.  So it is pretty much a given it will be another 30 minutes of Bethenny slamming Luann, with Michael piling on.  Michael is not good looking or particularly entertaining.  How many platforms is Andy going to give Bethenny?

Haha.  I just posted Beth's appearance on WWHL tomorrow on the media thread.

At least someone knew at Bravo not to give Beth her own show but the Beth promotion is ridiculous.  Keep throwing it against the wall hoping it's going to stick.  Not going to happen.  The ironic part is that Lu is mostly the one who made the best TV the last two seasons.  Same goes for Dorinda.  They have stories to snark and discuss.  Beth crying about her custody and divorce and fibroids and yelling at others to own it, doesn't make a RH show.  She's no where near as funny or clever as she thinks.  In the early years, she was good at being the Greek Chorus.  Not anymore because we've gotten to really know her and her condescending as well as true personality comes shining through.  She's just not likable.  

• Love 15

Oh FFS- http://www.eonline.com/news/792733/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-s-ramona-singer-is-done-with-people-downplaying-her-relationship-with-luann-s-fiancé

Ramona has now said she was in a serious relationship with a guy from Denver while she was dating Tom.  These people need to stop getting mired down in the minutia.

And Sonja, you were sleeping with him and you didn't tell Ramona, when she sought your advice on sleeping with him on the third date? 

• Love 6
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:33 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

I cannot believe I am actually sitting here reading posts that say Bethenny meant her comment to be taken literally. 

I think this thread has jumped the shark. 

Those are the times that I kinda miss Evel Kneivel.

He of the ALMOST jumping the Snake River Canyon?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Oh FFS- http://www.eonline.com/news/792733/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-s-ramona-singer-is-done-with-people-downplaying-her-relationship-with-luann-s-fiancé

Ramona has now said she was in a serious relationship with a guy from Denver while she was dating Tom.  These people need to stop getting mired down in the minutia.

And Sonja, you were sleeping with him and you didn't tell Ramona, when she sought your advice on sleeping with him on the third date? 

LOL, At what point was this on the  "6 month time frame for dating the Ramonster and possible seeing her naked"?

I don't think that SHE has seen her bagina in the last 6 years...........Am I being hyperbolic?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ElDosEquis said:

LOL, At what point was this on the  "6 month time frame for dating the Ramonster and possible seeing her naked"?

I don't think that SHE has seen her bagina in the last 6 years...........Am I being hyperbolic?

Usually conversations about previous partners go like this, "I use to date her we went out a couple of times, it went nowhere."  So when Luann is confronted in the Berkshires, about three weeks after meeting Tom, there probably wasn't a lot cross examination of Tom and getting exact dates and times.  Ramona hasn't even committed to the number of times.  So here we have grown ass adults arguing to the death whether there were two, four, five, six, seven or 12 dates.  With Ramona's number declining.  I don't really count where they met a  date-although Ramona claim he bought he  LOTS f drinks.  (Alcoholic drinking pattern, Ramona?)  Also if you go to dinner and then go back to someone's abode-it is not a separate date. 

If Ramona had no feelings for him, unlike those source close to her claimed, maybe she needs to accept the obvious, he didn't really care to pursue her.  By making such a big deal, claiming Luann should have checked with her before dating him, she comes of as very jilted.  

Imagine being engaged and having a group of harpies continuing down this road.  Why is they are trying so hard to make Tom a liar?  Just to damage his reputation?  They sound like a group of mental patients, only with less integrity.  Do they expect Luann to break up with him during the Reunion because he misrepresented that he had four dates, instead of two with Ramona?   

I am finding it hard to believe that Ramona was seeking advice from both Sonja and Bethenny (while on a date no less) about sleeping with Tom. Just ridiculous. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Usually conversations about previous partners go like this, "I use to date her we went out a couple of times, it went nowhere."  So when Luann is confronted in the Berkshires, about three weeks after meeting Tom, there probably wasn't a lot cross examination of Tom and getting exact dates and times.  Ramona hasn't even committed to the number of times.  So here we have grown ass adults arguing to the death whether there were two, four, five, six, seven or 12 dates.  With Ramona's number declining.  I don't really count where they met a  date-although Ramona claim he bought he  LOTS f drinks.  (Alcoholic drinking pattern, Ramona?)  Also if you go to dinner and then go back to someone's abode-it is not a separate date. 

If Ramona had no feelings for him, unlike those source close to her claimed, maybe she needs to accept the obvious, he didn't really care to pursue her.  By making such a big deal, claiming Luann should have checked with her before dating him, she comes of as very jilted.  

Imagine being engaged and having a group of harpies continuing down this road.  Why is they are trying so hard to make Tom a liar?  Just to damage his reputation?  They sound like a group of mental patients, only with less integrity.  Do they expect Luann to break up with him during the Reunion because he misrepresented that he had four dates, instead of two with Ramona?   

I am finding it hard to believe that Ramona was seeking advice from both Sonja and Bethenny (while on a date no less) about sleeping with Tom. Just ridiculous. 

Maybe we can get Jack Nicholson to take them on a boat trip.

• Love 3

Why is they are trying so hard to make Tom a liar? 

I figured they are trying to make Luann understand that he's a liar.  Because the fact that he lies is just not up for debate.  We've all watched him lie so no one has to 'make him a liar'.   At this point I hope she doesn't figure out he's a liar.  Particularly if she stays on the show.  It will be much more entertaining to watch the Countess realize she remarried the Count but with no title and less money. 

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I figured they are trying to make Luann understand that he's a liar.  Because the fact that he lies is just not up for debate.  We've all watched him lie so no one has to 'make him a liar'.   At this point I hope she doesn't figure out he's a liar.  Particularly if she stays on the show.  It will be much more entertaining to watch the Countess realize she remarried the Count but with no title and less money. 

The lie is so insignificant and maybe open to interpretation.  They are kind of torturing Tom with initially Luann's characterization with what he had conveyed to her and then the infamous, one make that two comment at the engagement party.  It sounded to me like Ramona was just not that memorable.  To me, I am not going to destroy someone's entire reputation on how many dates he may or may not have had with Ramona Singer, or how many times he dicked Sonja.  These women need to have a little pride, he was not that into you.  Move on, if he is good enough to fight over him, this dating accounting is just so ridiculous. Why is he such a liar and a dick now?  Because he is marrying your co-worker?

He was kissing another woman, if Luann can forgive why are these people like Carole and Bethenny even invested in her forgiveness.  There has been a time or two when both Carole and Bethenny have apologized to Luann for their treatment of her.  Didn't they expect forgiveness?  I mean will they refuse to film with Luann  if she marries Tom because the idea of the marriage offends their moral code?   

• Love 4

The lie is so insignificant and maybe open to interpretation.

Which lie?  The one where he says Ramoana is misremembering when he cam over and flirted with them and then the edit monkeys show footage from a million years ago that show Ramoana is remembering it right?  Or the lie where said he and Sonja where just friends?  Or the lie where he says that Dorinda introduced them?  Or the one where he says he only dated Romoana once, or wait twice?  Or the one where he said some stranger with clutches attacked him in the bar?

You have to narrow it down cuz the man lies whenever he opens his mouth.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Oh FFS is right.  Who cares if she had one date, two dates, or 100 dates?  (Well apparently Bethenny because she is tallying them). 

Does Ramona have photographic evidence?  Is it time stamped? Has anyone talked to the bartenders?   Her and Sonja have babbled about this endlessly and the stories change with the week.  They look like high school girls - "He dated me"  "No, Me" "Well, me first".  It never ends.

He is marrying LuAnn - for better for worse, he's her problem now.  I honestly don't get what point they are trying to make - should she not marry him because he lied about how many times he dated Ramona, or Sonja?   According to Queen Time Stamp "All Men Lie" - remember, she made that comment to LuAnn.  So if all men lie, Your Highness, what exactly should we do? 

LuAnn may have blinders on, whatever - it's her life, it's her decision.   So tired of them trying to take her down.  If they were half way competent about it, it would be different but they look like Tweedledee and Tweedledum.  I guess that makes Bethenny the Red Queen.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Which lie?  The one where he says Ramoana is misremembering when he cam over and flirted with them and then the edit monkeys show footage from a million years ago that show Ramoana is remembering it right?  Or the lie where said he and Sonja where just friends?  Or the lie where he says that Dorinda introduced them?  Or the one where he says he only dated Romoana once, or wait twice?  Or the one where he said some stranger with clutches attacked him in the bar?

You have to narrow it down cuz the man lies whenever he opens his mouth.

He didn't deny meeting Ramona they disputed how long ago-and he was correct, she said ten years ago, he said eight and it was eight and half years ago-fall of 2008, the conversation was in February 2016.  He wasn't flirting with Ramona-he held his hand up, like John did, she came over to him.  He never said he and Sonja were just friends, he said they were friends and they were only intimate once.  Dorinda did introduce them, five months before the met, she put Luann on the phone with him, and said Luann is the female version of Tom.  They then met once in person, before meeting at the Mark Hotel, and he said, they were both out with other people when he was hit by an asteroid.  Dorinda at every opportunity has announced she is the one who introduced them. He never said some stranger with clutches attacked him in a bar.  He said the woman lives in LA now.  He never said he was attacked.  Luann said he fell into her clutches-Tom has said it was a mistake he deeply regretted.  So it is kind of unfair to make him take the heat for what Luann said. 

So essentially there are  five misrepresentations of what is on film and published.  That is my point, how people see and hear things without a true direct and cross examination, to break things down is specious.  Is it really worth going after someone to the degree these women are?  Ramona by her own standards lied about the number of times she dated Tom she has fluctuated from four to twelve times.  On camera and in print.

It is unfortunate because I don't think he really ever did anything to these women, (Sonja wanted to mentioned publicly as having a special relationship with him at the engagement party) but the rest, especially Bethenny, what has he ever done to her?

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Oh FFS is right.  Who cares if she had one date, two dates, or 100 dates?  (Well apparently Bethenny because she is tallying them). 

Does Ramona have photographic evidence?  Is it time stamped? Has anyone talked to the bartenders?   Her and Sonja have babbled about this endlessly and the stories change with the week.  They look like high school girls - "He dated me"  "No, Me" "Well, me first".  It never ends.

He is marrying LuAnn - for better for worse, he's her problem now.  I honestly don't get what point they are trying to make - should she not marry him because he lied about how many times he dated Ramona, or Sonja?   According to Queen Time Stamp "All Men Lie" - remember, she made that comment to LuAnn.  So if all men lie, Your Highness, what exactly should we do? 

LuAnn may have blinders on, whatever - it's her life, it's her decision.   So tired of them trying to take her down.  If they were half way competent about it, it would be different but they look like Tweedledee and Tweedledum.  I guess that makes Bethenny the Red Queen.

I think it's about the fact that Lu doesn't believe any of them. Sonja, who Lu has said is one of her closest friends, is apparently not to be believed (OK, she does have a history of making things up in her mind), and Ramona is not to be believed either. She just completely dismisses what they are saying, and in Sonja's case, dismisses how she is feeling. Lu doesn't want to know the truth, which I think is what bugs, because if she doesn't believe them, she is calling them a liar. I guess I am confused as to how this wouldn't upset a friend - to be told that you are a liar about something so serious. Of course she can do whatever she wants. Hasn't Sonja said more than once she just wants Lu to be happy. She can marry the asshole of a guy if she wants, but it is sad to see that in doing so she is ignoring what is probably the truth. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The lie is so insignificant and maybe open to interpretation.  They are kind of torturing Tom with initially Luann's characterization with what he had conveyed to her and then the infamous, one make that two comment at the engagement party.  It sounded to me like Ramona was just not that memorable.  To me, I am not going to destroy someone's entire reputation on how many dates he may or may not have had with Ramona Singer, or how many times he dicked Sonja.  These women need to have a little pride, he was not that into you.  Move on, if he is good enough to fight over him, this dating accounting is just so ridiculous. Why is he such a liar and a dick now?  Because he is marrying your co-worker?

He was kissing another woman, if Luann can forgive why are these people like Carole and Bethenny even invested in her forgiveness.  There has been a time or two when both Carole and Bethenny have apologized to Luann for their treatment of her.  Didn't they expect forgiveness?  I mean will they refuse to film with Luann  if she marries Tom because the idea of the marriage offends their moral code?   

The gang can tell me if I'm wrong about this, but I've never gotten the impression that Carole or Beth are mad at Lu because she is going to marry the guy, or that they would refuse to film with her if she does. I think they are irritated for the reasons I mentioned above: that Lu is calling everyone else pretty much a liar. At this point, my assumption is that both Carole and Beth (and probably Ramona and Sonja) are more than happy to watch Lu marry this raging d-bag and get the life that it is clear she will get with this loser. Lots of evidence has been presented, but everyone else is just lying, everyone is jealous of her, everyone wants to destroy her happiness, and then some harpy threw herself at her man and made him kiss her. Everyone is out to ruin her life, and at this point, I've no doubt they are fine watching Tom be the one who will eventually accomplish this task that the others are being blamed for.  Can't say she wasn't warned. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think it's about the fact that Lu doesn't believe any of them. Sonja, who Lu has said is one of her closest friends, is apparently not to be believed (OK, she does have a history of making things up in her mind), and Ramona is not to be believed either. She just completely dismisses what they are saying, and in Sonja's case, dismisses how she is feeling. Lu doesn't want to know the truth, which I think is what bugs, because if she doesn't believe them, she is calling them a liar. I guess I am confused as to how this wouldn't upset a friend - to be told that you are a liar about something so serious. Of course she can do whatever she wants. Hasn't Sonja said more than once she just wants Lu to be happy. She can marry the asshole of a guy if she wants, but it is sad to see that in doing so she is ignoring what is probably the truth. 

It's not that she doesn't believe them or doesn't want to believe them, she has said that whatever happened BL doesn't matter now. She admits that he went out with Ramona and slept with Sonja but that all happened BL so she puts no stock into it. As you pointed out, Ramona's story/date number changes with the time of day and who the listener is and Sonja is just plain delusional most of the time and can't remember the truth to save herself, which makes it hard for anyone to take their ever changing stories serious. What do these women want Luann to do? Really, I am asking what do they want her to do short of calling off the wedding and telling them they were right and she was wrong to fall in love with him.......What? 

Yes, Sonja keeps repeating that she just wants Luann to be happy then adds in "with MY Tom"! LOL

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The gang can tell me if I'm wrong about this, but I've never gotten the impression that Carole or Beth are mad at Lu because she is going to marry the guy, or that they would refuse to film with her if she does. I think they are irritated for the reasons I mentioned above: that Lu is calling everyone else pretty much a liar. At this point, my assumption is that both Carole and Beth (and probably Ramona and Sonja) are more than happy to watch Lu marry this raging d-bag and get the life that it is clear she will get with this loser. Lots of evidence has been presented, but everyone else is just lying, everyone is jealous of her, everyone wants to destroy her happiness, and then some harpy threw herself at her man and made him kiss her. Everyone is out to ruin her life, and at this point, I've no doubt they are fine watching Tom be the one who will eventually accomplish this task that the others are being blamed for.  Can't say she wasn't warned. 

Actually, didn't Bethenny say something along the lines of "I can't believe she is still going to marry him"? So Yes, I do think Bethenny is upset that Luann didn't drop him like a lead balloon like Bethenny did Jason when things got tough/rough in their marriage instead of trying to work things out for real, not with some paid TV quack for the show. Lets be real, Bethenny really believes that everyone should follow her advice for their lives and gets angry when they don't. LOL

• Love 13