Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

In any event, I don't think that Carole and Adam have broken up. In one of her IG stories a couple days ago, we see her lounging on the steps of a pool. Adam sneaks up behind her, standing over her, and she startles. The two very very very rarely post pix of each other on their IG, but the IG stories show a different interaction between the two--namely that they, you know, are still dating. 

Apparently, Adam isn't allowed to have female friends or take and post pictures with them on social media? I guess I'll wait for something more official from Adam or Carole. Or unless there is a post of Adam making out with another women at the ganola & kale-loving hipster equivalent of the Regency...

Word on the street is that they make for a good butt toy.

Is "word on the streets" code for "Luann's niece speaking from her personal experience"?

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Adam making out with another women at the ganola & kale-loving hipster equivalent of the Regency...

Maybe after their date at the Regency she'll puke on him in a pedi-cab because you know...all men love women vomiting on them to show their vulnerability.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Maybe after their date at the Regency she'll puke on him in a pedi-cab because you know...all men love women vomiting on them to show their vulnerability.

you know, Lu's niece was on that...omg what was it, some art show on Bravo.  it lasted exactly one season, b/c really, watching people draw?  (I know watching them sew works on Project Runway, but...)

She was the special-est snowflake in the sky....she'd start crying because of how uninspired a task made her feel, or she'd suddenly need a nap under the table. It's funny because she drove me absolutely *bananas* with her "look at me I am so beautiful and also creative yet tortured" shtick, but mister didn't mind her at all.  guys have patience for that shit. maybe that is Adam's type.

Edited by teapot
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Work of Art! I watched both seasons lol. I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but Nicole might've had a showmance with the emo-y guy whose name I forget. 

Miles! 

miles nap.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2

I meant to do this earlier in the week but all this chatter about Carole having unfollowed Adam in IG, and on Monday that wasn't the case. I just checked again, and the two are still following each other (as they had been earlier this week). 

Below, when I have "shared followers of [X]" that is to say the people who I follow on IG also follow either Adam or Carole. 

IMG_8665.PNG

IMG_8666.PNG

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 4
On 7/24/2017 at 9:17 AM, ryebread said:

Oh! Oh! Pick me!

In addition to being boring and mostly making terrible fashion choices:

She's ridiculous and she lies.  For a woman who has suffered greatly, she appears to have little empathy.  For someone who supposedly had an illustrious career, she's now such a slacker.  I just can't with the lazy, mean girl - but she gives some of us a lot to snark about. 

I appreciate that she finally realized, at 50 somethin', that eating better and exercising are important.  It's never too late.  But I don't, for a minute, think that either of those newfound healthy habits were borne from her stellar! research! skills!  Because, not long ago, she was an absolute idiot when it came to diet and exercise.  Or she was lying and being stupid on purpose.  Which is plausible. (Did I mention I think she's a liar?) 

But a better explanation is that she's adopted (again) the thought process of her newest bestie.  Pictures of Downward Dog Carole on Instagram in 3...2...1...

I do, however, have some sympathy for her.  She suffered a tremendous loss and it's possible that's what's made her the emotionally stunted, rudderless woman/child she is today.  It looks like Tinsley is lined up to be her next role model and I don't think that's a particularly good thing to heal the emotionally stunted part.  At least if she sticks with Bethenny she might grow a backbone and learn to work hard again.  Not to mention what yoga will do to help her maintain that great ass.

I just wanted to say that genuinely made me laugh out loud. Thanks.

I still don't get it,  except for her mean girl antics last season, she's a likeable enougg non-entity to me. 

On 8/17/2017 at 7:26 AM, Ki-in said:

"They’re just at different places in their lives and want different things. They will always remain close and supportive of one another, but they are no longer a couple," the source explains. "They are 100% over."

http://www.etonline.com/news/223921_exclusive_carole_radziwill_and_adam_kenworthy_age_difference_played_a_role_their_split_source_says/

I love that her relationship,  with a guy 20 years her junior who wanted kids,  still lasted longer than Lu's marriage. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 18
On 8/16/2017 at 10:18 AM, HunterHunted said:

Sonja. Everything about their relationship has seemed fake AF. She's out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy. I imagine that she has a bit of change from her half million dollar salary to drop on Frenchie. Not a lot of change, but there probably is some. Plus she gets a location fee when they film in her house and they filmed there a whole bunch this season.

I wish Sonja would get her shit together.  I like her and want her to be successful.  Seems she needs someone to help her navigate the rest of life - and not Ramona.  Maybe more like a life coach.

On 8/16/2017 at 3:29 PM, film noire said:

Miles! 

miles nap.jpg

I loved Next Great Artist - or whatever the hell the name was (could never get it right).  The artists were amazing - Miles included.

• Love 1

She and Adam are doing whatever it takes to stay in the limelight. She can't post the pic or it would seem too conceited (even though we know she is very) so Adam does it as a tribute to her. It keeps both of them in the news and being talked about just like the are they broken up speculation. She is a moron except when it comes to playing the HW's publicity game.

• Love 2

Klassy. 

Good thing she 'liked' it.  Or else I'd think they'd really broken up and Adam was starting to leak their private photos to piss her off.  Video next?  Some pics should be left private, son. 

This reminds me of something one of Brandi Glanville's young boyfriends would do that she would 'like'. But Brandi would have re-tweeted it.  So I suppose there's that...

No denying Carole looks great, though.

• Love 4
On 8/16/2017 at 4:16 PM, Mozelle said:

Work of Art! I watched both seasons lol. I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but Nicole might've had a showmance with the emo-y guy whose name I forget. 

I think I liked that show too.  There was another one/two hit wonder on Bravo that was similar that I liked too- young, artsy, hipster, emo where the one girl worked at gallery. 

There have been several shows that never caught on or the cast bailed that I really, really liked but shows like VPR are hanging on like Vicki.  Yuck to both!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

I think I liked that show too.  There was another one/two hit wonder on Bravo that was similar that I liked too- young, artsy, hipster, emo where the one girl worked at gallery.

Gallery Girls!  I downloaded that entire season on iTunes so I could watch it again!!

• Love 5
20 hours ago, missmansfield said:

It makes me laugh when she says "mine are real".  If course they are real- she is like a small A-cup!

She's probably a B cup.  I was a 30 double A bra in college.  She's bigger than an A.  I think she's "mine are real" because she's happy that she didn't give in to the trend to make your boobs bigger.  Her size breasts fit her perfectly and they are great looking for her age.  I think every time Ramona or Bethanny mentioned their boobs I wouldn't be able to stop from saying "mine are real."  I couldn't say it enough in a room full of women who have ruined their looks by inflating their chests up to abnormal sizes.    

• Love 15

Word! Carole should mention her tatas every chance she gets in the face of the hideous silicon messes that surrounds her.

I'm always amazed when women with REAL money get such horrible work. I've seen strippers with better implants than Bethenny's and Ramona's. Beth's are bolted on . . . yet still somehow saggy. Ramona's look like the doc sewed a mini mountain range inside her poor chest.

Brag away, Carole.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

There have been several shows that never caught on or the cast bailed that I really, really liked but shows like VPR are hanging on like Vicki.  Yuck to both!

1 hour ago, teapot said:

Gallery Girls!  I downloaded that entire season on iTunes so I could watch it again!!

Some of the producers who worked on Gallery Girls also work on Vanderpump Rules. 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Some of the producers who worked on Gallery Girls also work on Vanderpump Rules. 

REALLY???  I'm surprised as thought the vibes were very, very different and it wasn't just an East Coast/West Coast thing. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

REALLY???  I'm surprised as thought the vibes were very, very different and it wasn't just an East Coast/West Coast thing. 

When you think about it, the shows were really similar. Vanderpump is filled with wannabee actors, models, and musicians. Gallery Girls is filled with wannabee artists, gallerists, and scene-sters. Chantal being a drunk asshole who leaves all of the work at End of Century to Claudia and still has the nerve to call Claudia boring, is some seriously Stassi shit. The biggest difference between the two is that Gallery Girls had to find contrived ways to get the cast to hang out.

• Love 3
On 8/21/2017 at 5:45 AM, LIMOM said:

Omfg. She really thinks that it is provocative or something?

Yeah, but....She looks AMAZING.

20 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Wow. Carole at 54 is giving me hope for the future. 

And, this!   I need hope too.

I'm sure surgery is involved for most of them but still, I'd like to know their exercise regimens!

• Love 3

Wow. I just ordered a custom couch a month ago and it is in a dark blue velvet (probably a cheaper version than Carole can afford but). I chose it because I googled cat friendly furniture (that stretch and claw thing mine do can ruin a piece in days) and velvet came up as a good choice because it is woven so closely that the cats can't dig into it easily and therefore somewhat repels them from clawing. 

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Yeah, but....She looks AMAZING.

And, this!   I need hope too.

I'm sure surgery is involved for most of them but still, I'd like to know their exercise regimens!

Shot at a distance with filters is their secret! It's all smoke and mirrors and plastic surgery, or botox and fillers at the very least. Add on regular facials and massage plus the best hair and make-up and some well rehearsed poses and voila. They have all day to devote to themselves and their looks. Do you think they are cleaning house and cooking dinner after a hard days work and a stressful commute then stressing over which bills to pay? Plus, I can't really give too many kudos to a woman who has never had kids and still has a decent figure, not so hard for them, now women who have kids and look like that then yeah, wow. 

Also, just having money, even if you never do surgery, takes an enormous amount of stress off and stress is the real looks killer. 

Some unfiltered shots show you a more realistic view.

40EB607400000578-4553326-Practised_pose_Carole-Radziwill.jpg

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

I love the new look of the apartment and also that she kept the hallway like it was before! That hallway was one of my favorite things about the place. I was really surprised and happy when I saw the first picture, blue updates total makeover! so I was a glad she kept what worked in the hall entrance. love everything she did to update her place. What is the deal with the lamps? I want to google but keep forgetting as soon as I write it. They have been mentioned twice (here in two articles linked) on the threads and then during the scene where Adam was getting his things for moving out, there was a little playful "I'll leave the sculpture if you let me take these lamps". I like the lamps (I have a lamp problem, I love a bunch of them, way to many of them, so I buy more than I need and try to find a place for them. Junk shops love me).  Loved the link to the AD article, loved her interview with them also. Loved how she got a lot of her "kind of pretentious talking points" in while giving a folksy, just a homebody girl descriptions also.

In that unfiltered picture above, she looks like she has a drink tab under her skin, between her lip and nose. Is that a symptom of those fillers or just an illusion? 

eta @HunterHunted  haha Her changing the placement of the curved sofa and putting a banquet type thing in its place was one of my favorite things she did! It never felt "right" for me before, being under the stairs. I love the table and chairs she put there, it feels better.

There is a similar pair of brutalist lamps for sale on 1st Dibs for $8500. I like the banquette and table under the stairs. She's never had a dedicated dining table. The place has always needed one. The thing I don't love about moving the curved sofa is that it cuts off that last window seat. So if you find yourself sitting in that window seat during a party, you could be isolated from the rest of the living room as soon as the curved couch fills up. I love her hallway. It's fantastic.

Because her place isn't a massive like Bethenny's enormous studio space she can do these, super intense jewel box treatments in her hallway and her closet.

• Love 2

That DOES look like a drink tab!!! I never would have noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out.

I'm watching the first season with Carole, Heather and Aviva. Carole looks soooo different. Her eyes look really different. I can't figure out why. 

• Love 1

I think the living room is tasteful and and well done, but also kinda farty (to channel Michael Kors :) It looks like the home of a socialite in her seventies to me - overly "appointed" and a bit stifling.

I LOVE her pants,  though; those are stunning.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Ki-in said:

Shot at a distance with filters is their secret! It's all smoke and mirrors and plastic surgery, or botox and fillers at the very least. Add on regular facials and massage plus the best hair and make-up and some well rehearsed poses and voila. They have all day to devote to themselves and their looks. Do you think they are cleaning house and cooking dinner after a hard days work and a stressful commute then stressing over which bills to pay? Plus, I can't really give too many kudos to a woman who has never had kids and still has a decent figure, not so hard for them, now women who have kids and look like that then yeah, wow. 

Also, just having money, even if you never do surgery, takes an enormous amount of stress off and stress is the real looks killer. 

Some unfiltered shots show you a more realistic view.

40EB607400000578-4553326-Practised_pose_Carole-Radziwill.jpg

I am not necessarily a fan of Carole's but I have to give it to her for having these not photoshopped to the hilt natural photos of her.  It is very refreshing and unheard of these days.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

I am not necessarily a fan of Carole's but I have to give it to her for having these not photoshopped to the hilt natural photos of her.  It is very refreshing and unheard of these days.

These aren't from her IG which she has control over. These were from other sites that didn't photoshop her, all of the ones on her IG are filtered to the max.

• Love 3

These aren't from her IG which she has control over

Good for her for allowing herself to be shown like that, then, given how judgmental we have become over how women look, especially once they hit a certain age.

• Love 4
Just now, BBHN said:

Good for her for allowing herself to be shown like that, then, given how judgmental we have become over how women look, especially once they hit a certain age.

She didn't "allow" it. These aren't from her IG but 3rd parties over which she has no say about filters and photoshop.

• Love 1

Actually, she did "allow" it.

In the first pic, she could have covered herself up by wearing a shirt or something instead of walking around in her bikini top.

The second pic looks like a photo shoot, she could have just as easily insisted there be photo-shopping done before the picture was printed.

• Love 3