Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

@ghoulinaWe can safely say this had nothing to do with Jenelle. I assume it was Jessica or a new girlfriend. He goes through them quickly. Poor girl. 

He was arrested in SC. I desperately hope he serves a hefty sentence. Breaking in and assaulting someone? Terrifying. 

I get that Jenelle is completely disgusting, but on other sites I've seen complaints about "oh, look who Jenelle picks as a father, she's so gross" as if it's grosser to choose a bad man than to be one. Two women have chosen him to be a father and many others to be his partner. Setting Jenelle aside for a moment because of the (justified) strong feelings against her, no one deserves this. Ever. Jessica chose him as a boyfriend knowing his history (no custody of one kid, alcoholism, steroid use, three DUIs, a hefty criminal record beyond that, aggression, PTSD) and if it's her, she still doesn't deserve ANY abuse. It just unsettles me because the same logic (Jenelle is so disgusting for allowing him to be the father of her child) could be used to justify his abuse of Jessica or whoever the victim was (they are so disgusting for partnering with him, why don't they know better?). And what this piece of trash woman beater does is his own problem. It doesn't matter if Jenelle is as abusive and bad, it doesn't matter if Dave is a POS abuser too, none of it makes him any less of a violent felon. 

I just hope that Kaiser gets put in foster care. And I wouldn't say that about many children. 

• Love 4

So, his new girlfriend is implying that Jessica is making the assault via Nathan up and was aided in this by a family member in law enforcement. Jenelle has never even tried this clever argument to "explain" any of her charges. Where do they find these idiots to date and buy their steaming piles? ?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2

Wow, that is some scary shit right there. "Look who's trying!" I never understand the girls who get with these guys that have so much violence attached to them. He's already got a new girl defending him! Just like Jenelle doesn't seem to have a problem with the fact that Dave assaulted his pregnant ex. Who is raising these men to think it's okay to put their hands on other people in anger???? And who is raising these girls to not realize they deserve so much better? The whole thing is extremely sad, especially when you consider how often the cycle repeats itself. 

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Wow, that is some scary shit right there. "Look who's trying!" I never understand the girls who get with these guys that have so much violence attached to them. He's already got a new girl defending him! Just like Jenelle doesn't seem to have a problem with the fact that Dave assaulted his pregnant ex. Who is raising these men to think it's okay to put their hands on other people in anger???? And who is raising these girls to not realize they deserve so much better? The whole thing is extremely sad, especially when you consider how often the cycle repeats itself. 

They were likely abused by their fathers or didn't have fathers and have deeply internalized misogyny. They've also been taught to believe that only a man's love can "save" them or make them worthy of basic humanity, so they will defend their current one at any cost, even if the man in question doesn't actually love them. Moreover, they couldn't choose nonabusive men if they tried-- their "receptors" are off. "Red flags" mean more attraction when you're an abuse victim; it's confirmed by study after study. It's horrible what cultures like this do to everyone, but especially the women. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Rebecca said:

So, his new girlfriend is implying that Jessica is making the assault via Nathan up and was aided in this by a family member in law enforcement. Jenelle has never even tried this clever argument to "explain" any of her charges. Where do they find these idiots to date and buy their steaming piles? ?

I think that is two separate accusations- 1. That she made up the assault, and 2. She has previously threatened to make trouble for Nathan via a law enforcement connection she has. I do not think she is claiming the cop who responded to the call is in cahoots with Jessica. 

It's strange though- doesn't Nathan have prior domestic charges? Or were they pled down? Or does it go by state? 

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I think that is two separate accusations- 1. That she made up the assault, and 2. She has previously threatened to make trouble for Nathan via a law enforcement connection she has. I do not think she is claiming the cop who responded to the call is in cahoots with Jessica. 

It's strange though- doesn't Nathan have prior domestic charges? Or were they pled down? Or does it go by state? 

Sounds like he makes his own trouble just fine. 

Charges don't make a conviction. Innocent until proven guilty. So technically he has no record of domestic violence. Just DUIs, public intoxication, resisting arrest, and threatening cops. Lol.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1

Isn't this eerily similar to what Nathan did to Jenelle? I thought at one point Nathan and Jenelle were on a break, and Keiffer was at the house. I thought Jenelle said Nathan broke in at 4:00 a.m.? I don't remember if there was choking involved though.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

Isn't this eerily similar to what Nathan did to Jenelle? I thought at one point Nathan and Jenelle were on a break, and Keiffer was at the house. I thought Jenelle said Nathan broke in at 4:00 a.m.? I don't remember if there was choking involved though.

Where do these people live that they have homes so easily  broken into? 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Where do these people live that they have homes so easily  broken into? 

The police report said that Jessica said the door was unlocked, so Nathan just let himself in while she was sleeping. I don't know of any incident where Nathan broke into Jenelle's house (not saying it didn't happen, I just don't know about it).

• Love 1

That's awesome. Not to mention Jenelle is no stranger to assault charges either.

Also, not that I think Jenelle could ever be accused of being tasteful, I find it pretty appalling to use the popcorn emoji in regards to such a serious topic. She may hate her ex, but she absolutely should not be making any kind of implications that she's entertained by his legal trouble resulting from CHOKING SOMEONE.

While I absolutely believe Nathan did it, if the information in the initial police report is all to go on, this is not a charge that is going to stick, I don't think.

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, Tatum said:

That's awesome. Not to mention Jenelle is no stranger to assault charges either.

Also, not that I think Jenelle could ever be accused of being tasteful, I find it pretty appalling to use the popcorn emoji in regards to such a serious topic. She may hate her ex, but she absolutely should not be making any kind of implications that she's entertained by his legal trouble resulting from CHOKING SOMEONE.

While I absolutely believe Nathan did it, if the information in the initial police report is all to go on, this is not a charge that is going to stick, I don't think.

I'd say she should have filmed it, but how the fuck could she have when she was sleeping and got CHOKED?!?! I can't even imagine the terror.

And yes, Nathan admitted to breaking into Jenelle's house and choking her at the reunion, actually. What a piece of trash. 

It's actually incorrect that Nathan has the same charges as David. Nathan has been charged with two felonies, including potentially deadly criminal domestic violence. David, to my knowledge, was only ever charged with misdemeanors? Maybe not, though. Anyway, as horrific as this is, it'll be darkly poetic if Nathan ended up a felon after all of his self-righteous "you live with a felon/you are a felon" blather. Not that Jenelle deserves the benefit of the doubt, but I'm sick of Nathan's insinuations that he's somehow any more fit as a human or parent. If he wanted to prove that, that ship has SAILED. And sailed hard. He's unemployed and charged with violent felonies. 

Edited by Lm2162
9 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I'd say she should have filmed it, but how the fuck could she have when she was sleeping and got CHOKED?!?! I can't even imagine the terror.

And yes, Nathan admitted to breaking into Jenelle's house and choking her at the reunion, actually. What a piece of trash. 

He admitted to choking Jenelle? I did not know that. That makes Jenelle's tweet even more offensive. I suppose because she doesn't like Jessica it's fine that she should suffer if it gets Nathan in trouble. Why do people defend this bitch? 

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Tatum said:

1 minute ago, Tatum said:

He admitted to choking Jenelle? I did not know that. That makes Jenelle's tweet even more offensive. I suppose because she doesn't like Jessica it's fine that she should suffer if it gets Nathan in trouble. Why do people defend this bitch? 

He did not deny it, looked guilty, then switched to complaining that Jenelle cut herself as if that was somehow related or just as bad (self harm is NOT abusive-- I'm sure Jenelle did get physical with him, but cutting oneself is not the same as hurting another person). I take that as a hardcore admission. I think he may have even said something like "Yeah, but--" which to my mind is a 100% confession. 

Jenelle's tweet is so gross. Lol abuse! 

Nathan's tweets have been all about the Bible lately. #goodchristian

And I'm 99% sure he did pretty unapologetically admit to breaking in, if not the choking. 

• Love 1

Yea, my memory is shot, but I don't remember him denying it. It seemed to be more about switching the topic of conversation back to the fact that it was KEEFUH in her house. Like he was feeding us some amazing morsel of gossip, so we'd just overlook his transgressions. 

I totally agree that it's so gross of Jenelle to act like a woman being strangled in her bed is akin to watching a movie. Of course, I have read books on Ted Bundy, but I certainly wasn't in the mood for any popcorn when pouring through that nightmare. 

As long as it's not her, I guess....

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Tatum said:

He didn't actually admit he choked her. She accused him of climbing in a window in the middle of the night and finding her in bed with Keiffuh. After that, it became one of their typical "you did this" "well, you did that" tirades. I absolutely agree with your idea that because Jenelle doesn't like Jessica, it's fine and dandy that Nathan assaulted her and Jenelle posts awful tweets about it. Both Nathan and Jenelle are wastes of skin and one is in no way better than the other.  Remember, Jenelle tried to break into Nathan's apartment (there's an article about it somewhere online) after a night of boozing. She showed up drunk and demanded he hand Kaiser over to her. When he refused, she tried to break in and hit him. They're two peas in a pod.

@Lm2162 

Nathan did not admit choking Jenelle. Nathan and Jenelle were doing a lot of cross-talking and changing topics. Nathan clearly denied her accusations.  It is available on On Demand.

Do I believe Nathan? No. Do I believe Jenelle is just as volatile and an abuser? Yes. 

What was horrible was Dr. Drew NOT inquiring about that alleged DV incident by Nathan upon Jenelle. It just got swept under the rug. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

What was horrible was Dr. Drew NOT inquiring about that alleged DV incident by Nathan upon Jenelle. It just got swept under the rug. 

Agree. That's the worst part of all of this. That "doctor" never pushes the issue when something truly concerning is brought up. But he will damn sure find out how many times Chelsea slipped and slept with Adumb after they broke up. That's clearly more important than minor issues such a domestic violence, child neglect, and drug use. 

• Love 9

Not surprising. If MTV knows these girls are being abused, then they have some kind of moral (if not legal) responsibility to follow up on it. Best to just pretend they didn't hear it.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

@Lm2162 

Nathan did not admit choking Jenelle. Nathan and Jenelle were doing a lot of cross-talking and changing topics. Nathan clearly denied her accusations.  It is available on On Demand.

Do I believe Nathan? No. Do I believe Jenelle is just as volatile and an abuser? Yes. 

I don't know, I watched it again yesterday and that's not how I saw it. But it's certainly debatable. He's also admitted to getting physical with her in the past. 

But yeah, Dr. Drew just swept it under the rug. I found that incredibly disturbing.

While it's certainly true that Jenelle is also an abuser, there is a material difference in that Nathan could literally kill a person easily, with just his hands. As someone who's been on the receiving end of an enormous person's physical abuse (including choking), no, it doesn't make a difference in the person's morality or how abusive they are as a human being, but it sure as hell makes a difference for the victim and the amount of risk and terror. Unless Jenelle had a weapon, Nathan could walk away or hold her off, while if he chokes a female and plans to kill them, one extra split second and they're dead. That's what terrifies me about that POS. Anyone can abuse anyone, but there is a special kind of terror to someone two times your size barreling towards you with bad intentions, fully aware of their size and power and how they can use it against you. And Nathan knows, judging by his attempts to fight or threaten cops on at least 3 occasions. That's not just abuse, it's cowardice. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Agree. That's the worst part of all of this. That "doctor" never pushes the issue when something truly concerning is brought up. But he will damn sure find out how many times Chelsea slipped and slept with Adumb after they broke up. That's clearly more important than minor issues such a domestic violence, child neglect, and drug use. 

Exactly. As a victim of DV it is beyond disgusting that all Drew was concerned about was whether Kieffer was back in the picture. SMDH

Instead of Jenelle sitting there asking Nathan if he did those things to her that she accused him of, Drew should have been asking Natan those questions. He just sat there.

Jenelle can cause harm. Her victims may not be 200 pound guys, but she can cause great bodily harm on a female. She is also dangerous any time she is driving her car while texting and arguing while on her phone, she is hella abusive in many ways. DV comes in many forms as does child abuse.

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Jenelle can cause harm. Her victims may not be 200 pound guys, but she can cause great bodily harm on a female. She is also dangerous any time she is driving her car while texting and arguing while on her phone, she is hella abusive in many ways. DV comes in many forms as does child abuse.

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but there is no doubt in my mind Jenelle is capable of violence and abuse towards adults, animals, and children. The only reason she hasn't been the "abuser" in the relationship is because of the scary low-lives she hooks up with jump in that role before she has a chance imo. I think if she was with a decent type, like Corey or Cole, she'd do nothing but manipulate and abuse them just because they bored her.  It's not for nothing that the joke about her and (insert raging Neanderthal here) could go "Natural Born Killers" at any time.

• Love 9

Yeah, but this isn't Jenelle v. Nathan. Funny how he was so up in arms about the mason jar but then committed a felony against Jessica himself. 

I guess I just don't see how Jenelle's abusiveness has anything to do with this. And I'd still rather be attacked by her than Nathan, any day any time. 

On another topic, can DUIs be counted as abusive? That's an interesting take. 

Edited by Lm2162
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, but this isn't Jenelle v. Nathan. Funny how he was so up in arms about the mason jar but then committed a felony against Jessica himself. 

I guess I just don't see how Jenelle's abusiveness has anything to do with this. And I'd still rather be attacked by her than Nathan, any day any time. 

On another topic, can DUIs be counted as abusive? That's an interesting take. 

Jenelle accused Nathan of hitting her with his car after he had been violent and drunk. She showed the cameras that huge bruise on her thigh.

There have been victims of DV at my work who mentioned their partners threatening to run them down, chasing them while behind the wheel of a car, or their abusers have driven erratically due to their anger issues. Too many people get behind the wheel of a car after a domestic violence incident, all filled up with rage and can be a danger to others on the road. Remember Jenelle AND Nathan both driving like maniacs as she tried to keep Kaiser away from him in her sick, sick game of keep away? If that is not abusive, I don't know what is.

If Jenelle came after me, she'd be sorry because I don't take assault and battery lightly.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

Guys can we agree that Nathan AND Janelle can be abusive and then drop it? You are arguing back and forth instead of talking about YOUR opinions about the show. Please feel free to ignore people making observations you don't like.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Jenelle accused Nathan of hitting her with his car after he had been violent and drunk. She showed the cameras that huge bruise on her thigh.

There have been victims of DUI at my work who mentioned their partners threatening to run them down, chasing them while behind the wheel of a car, or their abusers have driven erratically due to their anger issues. Too many people get behind the wheel of a car after a domestic violence incident, all filled up with rage and can be a danger to others on the road. Remember Jenelle AND Nathan both driving like maniacs as she tried to keep Kaiser away from him in her sick, sick game of keep away? If that is not abusive, I don't know what is.

If Jenelle came after me, she'd be sorry because I don't take assault and battery lightly.

Plus, DUIs are taken lightly often but they're basically putting everyone's lives on the road in danger...you're basically saying you value your own desire to drink and drive more than other people's lives, children, vehicles, health, etc. 

• Love 1

I'm curious about the burglary charge too. From what I understand, he let himself in an unlocked door, did not leave any noticeable marks on Jessica, and was not at the residence when Jessica called the cops. There was not, at the time of the police report, any physical evidence that he was even there (I am speaking 'legally' here, not logically, I certainly believe her that he was there and that he did assault her). So, does the burglary charge just get thrown in because he was accused of entering her house, uninvited? If charges are dropped on the assault because there's no evidence, but Nathan admits to being in the house, can he still be convicted of burglary? Has Nathan made any comment to these accusations?

• Love 4

Several charges are usually given by law enforcement and the D.A. determines what charges they will pursue after investigating further. It is all about trying to make at least one charge stick if others are reduced or dropped.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

I'm curious about the burglary charge too. From what I understand, he let himself in an unlocked door, did not leave any noticeable marks on Jessica, and was not at the residence when Jessica called the cops. There was not, at the time of the police report, any physical evidence that he was even there (I am speaking 'legally' here, not logically, I certainly believe her that he was there and that he did assault her). So, does the burglary charge just get thrown in because he was accused of entering her house, uninvited? If charges are dropped on the assault because there's no evidence, but Nathan admits to being in the house, can he still be convicted of burglary? Has Nathan made any comment to these accusations?

He probably can, right? If he admits to being there and isn't a resident...that's definitely illegal.

I can't believe that "breaking in and choking a woman out while she's in bed" is something a person has done not once, but TWICE. Seriously?! 

• Love 1

She's due January 28. It's really happening. It's almost too sad to snark on. Almost.

Sorry I can't post the link here cause she blocked me. #goals  and yep, it's a girl.

Edited by butterbody
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Dear sweet baby jebus Janelle just posted her birth announcements. Ensley Jolie Eason, coming soon...to live with Babs.

I can't even tell if that's a boy or a girl.

• Love 4

Apart from the craptastic life that this poor baby has to look forward to, Jenelle's names get weirder and weirder (IMO).  Jace is relatively normal (although not my pick) but then Kaiser and now Ensley?   

Jokes aside, I agree with everyone else who says that Jenelle doesn't deserve another child.  She shows gross disregard for the lives of her other two and has a track record that defies belief.  A girl who actively admits that she places her relationship above custody of her first child and tries to throw her second at anyone else should not be gifted with a third. 

I honestly fear for the kids in this house now.  Can you imagine sleep-deprived Jenelle and Uncle Bad Touch in a house with both Kaiser and Ensley crying?  One of those kids is going to get hurt and/or neglected worse than they already are.  I can completely see UBT screaming at Kaiser to shut the f*ck up or slapping him for acting "like a little bitch".  Throw Jace and Marissa into the mix and that makes FOUR children in a house with two volatile adults both of whom have a history of assault and poor judgement to the extreme.  That simply isn't safe. 

I wonder if Jenelle even wants this baby.  On one hand her 4eva soulm8 will be around since they have bought an innocent child into their oh so perfect relationship.  On the other hand, she can't pass this one off to Babs after all her talk of being in a "good place".  This would *theoretically* mean that the endless vacations will be on hold (although I'm sure that there will be at least two pre-baby holidays to prepare). 

But in the end, this will guarantee another TM2 season which I suppose is all that matters. 

• Love 9

Creepy Dave sure loves that boat. We see more appearances of it than any of the kids.

I am telling ya'll, Jenelle will either be buried on that land or she will have suffered an "accidental" drowning. Somehow that boat will be involved in her demise or to carry her body.

Dave already has a daugter. I bet he was wanting a son. 

This will not end good.

• Love 9