Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

This is how my crazy, conspiracy mind works - She was barely pregnant in that Target photo The Ashley posted. But she intentionally made herself look like she had a bump. Why? Maybe to get people talking/press? Maybe to test the waters and see how people would respond? But she probably looked just as tiny as the Farrah pics. Now she is REALLY starting to show, which fits more with the timeline of what The Ashley has reported. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This is how my crazy, conspiracy mind works - She was barely pregnant in that Target photo The Ashley posted. But she intentionally made herself look like she had a bump. Why? Maybe to get people talking/press? Maybe to test the waters and see how people would respond? But she probably looked just as tiny as the Farrah pics. Now she is REALLY starting to show, which fits more with the timeline of what The Ashley has reported. 

Good theory. Maybe she did want to see how people would react. Although...kind of weird because she would only be able to deny it for so long. Maybe she honestly doesn't care if people know it or not, she just denied it so people would keep talking about her?

• Love 2
(edited)

My guess is that she shows early on because it's a subsequent pregnancy. Then the nausea and intense smells kick in (mysterious illnesses also?) and the gain stops and sometimes women can lose a little during this time. Then the weight comes back and progressively shows like a typical pregnancy shows. I did this with my second son. The pregnancy was noticeable for most of the first trimester. Then it slowed, then I lost weight to the point my family wondered if I had lost another pregnancy. About halfway through the second trimester-boom!-"baby on board" weight like expected for the rest of the time. OB said everything was fine and that just happens sometimes. 

Edited by MissMel
One more sentence added for clarity
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, MissMel said:

My guess is that she shows early on because it's a subsequent pregnancy. Then the nausea and intense smells kick in (mysterious illnesses also?) and the gain stops and sometimes women can lose a little during this time. Then the weight comes back and progressively shows like a typical pregnancy shows. I did this with my second son. The pregnancy was noticeable for most of the first trimester. Then it slowed, then I lost weight to the point my family wondered if I had lost another pregnancy. About halfway through the second trimester-boom!-"baby on board" weight like expected for the rest of the time. OB said everything was fine and that just happens sometimes. 

This.

My hubby and I have three kids and one miscarriage. The first 3 months I LOOK 5 months because of all the bloat and salt cravings, etc. also because after the first pregnancy the stomach muscles are more relaxed and show early on. Once I hit 4-5 months I LOSE the bloat and my doctors would be worried that I was not eating. Lol.

Even when I'm not pregnant too many pickles on my sandwich and I look like I'm entering second trimester when I'm normally a thin girl. 

The pregnancy rumors people start about me are funny if I stay off my low carb diet too long lol and I've had my tubes tied. ?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

This.

My hubby and I have three kids and one miscarriage. The first 3 months I LOOK 5 months because of all the bloat and salt cravings, etc. also because after the first pregnancy the stomach muscles are more relaxed and show early on. Once I hit 4-5 months I LOSE the bloat and my doctors would be worried that I was not eating. Lol.

Even when I'm not pregnant too many pickles on my sandwich and I look like I'm entering second trimester when I'm normally a thin girl. 

The pregnancy rumors people start about me are funny if I stay off my low carb diet too long lol and I've had my tubes tied. ?

Ughhhh I have the same bloat, but it's seen mainly in my face. It sucks! I too stay on a low carb diet, but I sent my best friend a pic the day after Christmas, and two days after that, and she was amazed. I literally didn't look like the same person lol!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

Ughhhh I have the same bloat, but it's seen mainly in my face. It sucks! I too stay on a low carb diet, but I sent my best friend a pic the day after Christmas, and two days after that, and she was amazed. I literally didn't look like the same person lol!

Oh I know. My face totally puffs out and almost swallows my eyes. Make sense? Lol.

I can easily gain 9 pounds in a day and lose it in two when getting back to my clean eating.

water weight is a bitch. ?

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Oh I know. My face totally puffs out and almost swallows my eyes. Make sense? Lol.

I can easily gain 9 pounds in a day and lose it in two when getting back to my clean eating.

water weight is a bitch. ?

Oh gosh girl. Me too! It annoys me when people try to talk me into just eating pizza or having popcorn at the movies right before an event I want to look good for. They're like, "one bad meal won't make a difference," and I answer, "normally i agree with you, but you don't understand!" The struggle is real. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I'll have to go back and look because I can't remember which Facebook page I saw it on; but there is a police report floating around showing that David had a wreck a week or 2 ago and the passenger (Jenelle) said she was "at least 10 weeks pregnant."

I have no idea how to link a Facebook post or a picture but it was on starcasm's FB page. 

Spoiler

Edited by Cabarb
  • Love 2

I am seriously so upset about this that I feel like crying, and I don't cry easily. That poor kid deserves better than these two for parents. I'm praying that maybe she will see the light and place it up for adoption, but I'm sure she's too selfish for that. It's so unfair that a lot of great people can't have children, and she has zero desire to be a mother and has conceived four times. ?

• Love 16

Well I guess saving lives will have to go on the back burner. Three kids with three different baby daddies. Some people just never learn. I'm just shaking my head at Jenelle's stupidity. Wonder how long till the screaming fights with Uncle Bad Touch begin, followed by the subsequent custody battles. It's like Groundhog Day with her.

• Love 15
(edited)

From the article: 

You will see that Jenelle is identified by the letter “C” 

And "C" stands for...

Get ready for seasons 8,9,10,11 and so on. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

Wow, three baby daddy's at 23. Stay klassy, Jenelle. God help that poor child. I guess custody of Jace is off the table now. 

Regarding Jenelle being pissed the pregnancy was revealed in the police report, I'm wondering if she was waiting to find out the sex so she could determine whether or not she wanted to keep it. I doubt she wants a third boy.

• Love 12
(edited)
On 6/9/2016 at 2:39 PM, SneakyCentipede said:

On 7/13/2016 at 5:27 AM, Tatum said:

OK, I had a baby 11 months ago, and between breast feeding hormones and my insane love of carbs, although I lost the baby weight pretty quickly, I still have what looks to be a pregnant belly. So I am the last one to throw stones, but if I were a stomach flattening tea company, I would NOT want Jenelle's body hawking my brand. She looks bloated and her waist appears really thick. Also, because of the angle, she appears to have a suppressed fat roll coming out over her pants. Cute sports bra though.

NO. WAY.   He is not 11 months old already!!   Holy cow, it seems like it was just last month that I kept checking Small Talk to see if there was any news. Damn.  Happy almost first birthday big boy!  And congratulations to mom for surviving the first year.  

My daughter just texted me that Jenelle has confirmed her pregnancy finally. I kept holding out hope that she wouldn't bring another innocent life in to the world just to ignore it.  It won't be long before baby number three is being called names by boyfriend number 837.

Life just isn't fair. How many couples out there who would make great parents can't have children while this dead inside creature can get pregnant with as many kids as she wants to screw up?!  My son and his fiancée being two of them. They waited until they were stable financially, they bought their own home and did a lot of preparation to get ready to start a family. They are the best Auntie and Uncle and they were told it will be impossible for them to conceive.  I don't want to get into a whole thing here but bullshit like this just confirms my non beliefs to me.  

This literally makes me sick to my stomach. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I did not read the police report. Was Dave on his cell phone while driving? I will bet he was either fighting with Jenelle in the vehicle or he was on his phone. Or both.

It didn't say. He was cited for "failure to reduce speed" after rear-ending a vehicle at a stoplight. 

I doubt Jenelle needed medical attention but I'm sure she demanded one at the scene (to try to absolve Dirtbag Dave of responsibility for the accident). Her desire for drama led to her pregnancy being documented on the police report. 

• Love 9
(edited)
12 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Well I guess saving lives will have to go on the back burner. Three kids with three different baby daddies. Some people just never learn. I'm just shaking my head at Jenelle's stupidity. Wonder how long till the screaming fights with Uncle Bad Touch begin, followed by the subsequent custody battles. It's like Groundhog Day with her. 

My  guess,   the screaming  fights begin as soon as she comes home with baby. The first couple months are pretty stressful.  Add in kaiser, David's short temper  and Janelle's inability to cope with... Well anything and I see the whole thing blowing up before the baby is 6 months. 

Poor kaiser he'll  definitely be neglected even more . 

Jace will also be forgotten.  

I was actually thinking she wasn't pregnant, mostly because Janelle doesn't seem to like being a mother. I thought that might stop her from bringing another baby into  this mess she calls her life. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 8

This bitch should have had her tubes tied a loooong time ago! Yeah, Marharincess, I feel stabby about this too when there are so many GOOD people wanting a child to love. Grrr. 

• Love 8

I had to come out lurkdom for this! It makes me sick that Janelle and Creepy Dave are bringing a child into their fucked up world! Why does she feel the need to procreate with every boyfriend she has? My husband and I were together for 10 years before we felt like we were prepared to become parents. Janelle's scenes on this last season of Teen Mom 2 were really hard to watch. I have an almost 15 month old son, and the stark comparison between his life and Kaiser's makes me want to cry. There were so many times I wanted to jump into the TV and bring Kaiser home with me. While he is being shoved into his crib while screaming so Janelle can go talk about being how tired she is, I'm hugging and talking to my baby because no matter how tired I might be, he needs his mom. Babies are not accessories, Janelle! They are human beings who require a lot of work and attention.

Sorry, I needed to vent because it is hard enough to watch how Kaiser and Jace are treated by Janelle and David. Now they're going to have another baby to treat like shit.

• Love 13

Remember how stressed she was when she had Kaiser and Jace together at the same time at her house? Her OMG Dude was out of control. She will never make it with two small ones and Jace. Makes me want to talk OMG Dude!

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, asemumma said:

Four pregnancies by four different baby daddies- :sigh: Not a one of them was thought through. The only emotions I can muster are anger and sadness, really.

The sad part is,  Kaiser was actually planned.  Not thought through, but definitely planned. Nathan and Janelle thought having a baby would be  a good idea SMH.  Now she has this new baby coming,  David seems to always be simmering in anger most of the time.  Yeah, this will not end well. 

• Love 1

I was hoping the rumors weren't true.... but I'm not totally surprised that they were.

By deciding to have three kids with three different men, Janelle has ensured that her life (and everyone around her) will be filled with chaos for the next few  decades. She won't have to be held accountable for anything because she'll be dealing with one self-created crisis after another - she's just a mom, after all- who can get mad at a mom trying to take care of her kids? 

Its a great way to distract herself and everyone else from what a shitty person she actually is. Arguments about child support, visitation, custody, and then all the various court cases, that is what her life will be about. Mixed in between vacations with her latest love interest, until the money eventually runs out.

Its a classic sociopath technique - make like a living hell for everyone around you, while appearing as if you had nothing to do with any of it.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Katt said:

Is it 4? I thought at least 5 by now.

I'm sure there are a few we don't know about.

5 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

For the baby's sake, let's hope Jenelle makes it past her eighth month. 

Not sure what you mean.

• Love 4

Referring to the incident where Uncle Bad Touch choked out his 8 mos pregnant ex-girlfriend. She put a no contact order on him as a result and that's why he can't see his second child. Jenelle likes to date losers with a history of violence so anything can happen IMO.

• Love 11
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Referring to the incident where Uncle Bad Touch choked out his 8 mos pregnant ex-girlfriend. She put a no contact order on him as a result and that's why he can't see his second child. Jenelle likes to date losers with a history of violence so anything can happen IMO.

As much as we dislike Jenelle, I hope to god that freaky loser doesn't put a hand on her while she is pregnant like he did with the ex. I don't want him to put his hands on her with or without being pregnant, but that dude is a pos.

Shes going to regret this pregnancy when UBT reveals his true colors if he hasn't already. Those poor kids. Jace, the roll, and the unborn will be stuck with UBT for a long while, now. SMFH. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 8

I am thinking of that one baby she aborted. Yes, it was for the best however, the excuse she gave was that she did not want a baby to interfere with her plan to get Jace back. She then claimed it would not be fair to bring another child into her life while Jace was still with Barb. Something about how Jace lwould feel.

Seven years later she still does not have Jace, but is now on her third child. 

• Love 11

I can't remember...was the show filming when Kaiser was a baby or did it come back from between seasons and he was already a few months old?  I am interested to see her with a newborn again.  I remember how she was with Jace but i feel like we didn't see her when Kaiser was a baby.  Maybe I'm just forgetting.  

• Love 1

I read the pages of the police report that were linked in The Ashley. A stop light changed from green to yellow and Dave stopped. The car behind him thought he was going to continue through the stop light and rear-ended him. Dave wasn't at fault and the other driver admitted responsibility.

I was also going to post about the "over 10 weeks" notation on the police report but someone beat me to it. Which hospital to transfer the person to was also my understanding of the use of the phrase, and not that it was a specific comment on the gestation period, just an "over" or "under" determination for hospital purposes. That said, I have no doubt that Janelle would complain about distress even if she felt perfectly fine because she is a drama queen. I also don't blame her for wanting to have her baby checked out if she was feeling a bit of distress. Becoming over-cautious during pregnancy seems to be a pretty normal response, and I'm sure she was jerked with her seat belt. 

Regarding her Facebook post, I think that no one asked if she was okay because everyone knows that she would have been screaming from the rooftop if she had been injured. I wonder why The Ashley's "sources" didn't tell her about the accident. Janelle must have kept it really quiet. 

• Love 5

I find it interesting some of the highest rated comments on that facebook post are people calling Jenelle out for her bs, yet her 20 or so rapid fangirls jump on those comments to assure us that Jenelle is doing dandy and we are just "jealus h8ters". It actually gives me some hope that her crazy fans are a small minority and the majority of us get that she trash.

And yes, it is rich that Jenelle thinks she deserves the level of enthusiasm that Chelsea is receiving from the general TM2 audience. Bitch, please. In the 6+ years this show has been on the air we haven't seen a Jenelle be a fraction of the loving, responsible mother Chelsea or even Kail has been. Hell, LEAH looks better in comparison to her because at least their is some evidence Leah loves her kids. I wish the best for the new baby, he/she is going to need it with this trick and Uncle Bad Touch.

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I can't remember...was the show filming when Kaiser was a baby or did it come back from between seasons and he was already a few months old?  I am interested to see her with a newborn again.  I remember how she was with Jace but i feel like we didn't see her when Kaiser was a baby.  Maybe I'm just forgetting.  

It was shown. Nathan was shown doing almost all of the work with baby Kaiser while Jenelle hung out in bed.

I just had my second baby last week (I'll try to post a pic in the small talk thread) and have a 19 month old and holy cow....I knew it was going to be a lot of work, but WOW (and I have a supportive husband who is on paternity leave).  I shudder to think what Kaiser's life is going to be like when new baby arrives. I can't imagine her handling two so small, plus crazy UBT will be there raging out. Those poor, poor kids. Jace made out the best with Barb raising him. 

• Love 12
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Christina said:

I read the pages of the police report that were linked in The Ashley. A stop light changed from green to yellow and Dave stopped. The car behind him thought he was going to continue through the stop light and rear-ended him. Dave wasn't at fault and the other driver admitted responsibility.

You read the report wrong. Dave was Driver #1 in Jennelle's vehicle and was cited for "failure to reduce speed."  The 2 page report has each scanned page at different links. 

Jenelle: Why not ask if I’m ok from the car accident?! Why not be concerned about my health?! 

Because you are a horrible person and no one cares about your health. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 20