Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Exactly. She'll have her fake anxiety attack and need to go smoke some weed.

I remember when she would be laying around in bed complaining how stressed out she was. Girl seriously does not know what stressed out is. Try being a single mother working two jobs and having to take time off for medical issues and worrying about bills and your health. Her and Leah need a reality check because they seriously have it easy.

• Love 7

Jenelle has Barb raising one kid, is caring for Kaiser part-time (and I'm not holding out hope that she is reading to him for an hour a day) and is at a for-profit college where she is all but guaranteed to pass.  Exactly what is so stressful about her life?

• Love 3

I'd say she's parenting Kaiser even less than part-time. He's probably in that damn daycare as long as they are open. (12 hours a day for most) Which, is actually probably a good thing for the Roll. But if Nathan gets him on weekends, some nights - I doubt she cares for him much at all. Hell, he'll be making his own toast in roughly a year, while Jenelle lays on the couch and finds new guys via her dating app. 

• Love 7

Yeah part time parenting is a very generous assumption. Between full time daycare, Nathan, and possibly Nathan's parents, I'd argue Jenelle on average spends less than an hour a day with Kaiser- of his waking hours. But she probably counts the 10-14 hours a day that he sleeps as parenting him.

• Love 3

She is seriously a piece of work. Someone who cannot handle the real things in life. Then holds up production just because she is such a diva. Honey, I hate to tell you, you aren't the Queen of England or Beyoncé or whoever she thinks she is.

What a waste.

She definitely is a piece of work. MTV should fire her ass and not coddle to her every need. She does not know what real struggle is. 

• Love 3

She really does turn shit around. She was all asking Barb, "You think you deserve Jace???" Barb never once said anything about deserving Jace. It's not about OWNING him. Those are terms Jenelle thinks in. Very telling. A child is a possession to her. A pawn. Barb clearly has not given Jace up because she is worried about his well-being. That is all.

Jenelle is damn lucky that she has a mother like Barb! I am not sure that if I was faced with the same situation, at Barb's age, if I would have taken Jace, and kept him in the family. She is a very ungrateful little BRAT, and I doubt she will ever change her rotten ways.

• Love 6

She really does turn shit around. She was all asking Barb, "You think you deserve Jace???" Barb never once said anything about deserving Jace. It's not about OWNING him. Those are terms Jenelle thinks in. Very telling. A child is a possession to her. A pawn. Barb clearly has not given Jace up because she is worried about his well-being. That is all.

Leah and Jenelle use the same language about their kids.  Leah talks about how Corey is trying to "steal" the girls from her and really only talks about them in the context of "it's really difficult to have three girlses".  Listening to her, she makes it sound like they are massive burdens yet she clings to them desperately. Plus, Jenelle talks about Jace like he can be passed around or traded. "I want Jace back" pretty much sums it up about how it is all about her and not at all about him.  

• Love 1

Lol, just the kind of person you want working in the medical field, right?

And she wants to be a surgical assistant.  I can imagine her reaction the first time a doctor criticizes her for handing him the wrong instrument:  "Duuuude!  Leave me aloooooone!" as she storms out of the OR in the middle of an operation. 

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 3

OMG.  Jenelle the fitness instructor.  Has anyone at any time mentioned what a great butt she has?  The YouTube comment is the best:  "Bitch you don't even have a nice butt!! and you can see that stupid butt lifter you're wearing!"

Maybe she needs some ME TIME! 

Monkey!!!!

• Love 2

OMG.  Jenelle the fitness instructor.  Has anyone at any time mentioned what a great butt she has?  The YouTube comment is the best:  "Bitch you don't even have a nice butt!! and you can see that stupid butt lifter you're wearing!"

Jenelle had a photo posted on her Instagram where she was promoting a butt lifter. Now, the photo is gone. I guess when one is promoting this product, you can't be promoting the fact you are wearing a butt lifter for your non-existent ass:

c5oaUoV.png

You can clearly see the butt lifter in that third photo there.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

And she wants to be a surgical assistant.  I can imagine her reaction the first time a doctor criticizes her for handing him the wrong instrument:  "Duuuude!  Leave me aloooooone!" as she storms out of the OR in the middle of on operation. 

And a patient dies because she's busy taking selfies about how she's savin' lives, unlike her mom at Walmart!

Jenelle had a photo posted on her Instagram where she was promoting a butt lifter. Now, the photo is gone. I guess when one is promoting this product, you can't be promoting the fact you are wearing a butt lifter for your non-existent ass:

c5oaUoV.png

She should be "more classier" like Farrah: overstuff her butt to the point of walking funny while screaming obscenities at Brits and Yanks alike in a lovely parrot screech voice.

• Love 3

"When you wear my lifter, your buns will be lifted HIGH HIGH ya buns both HIGH"

• Love 10

The only thing Jenelle should ever promote is her criminal defense attorney's practice(s). I don't trust her when it comes to waist training, teeth whitening, butt lifting, etc, etc. BUT homegirl has managed to find some truly great criminal defense attorneys that have kept her out of prison for any substatial length of time. (Although that may just be because of her lucky court star....) If I needed a defense attorney in the Carolinas, I'd look to see who Jenelle was tweeting about for sure.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 6

BUT homegirl has managed to find some truly great criminal defense attorneys that have kept her out of prison for any substatial length of time. (Although that may just be because of her lucky court star....) If I needed a defense attorney in the Carolinas, I'd look to see who Jenelle was tweeting about for sure.

At the trial for Nathan's murder: "If the butt lifter don't fit, you must acquit!"

• Love 5

The only thing Jenelle should ever promote is her criminal defense attorney's practice(s). I don't trust her when it comes to waist training, teeth whitening, butt lifting, etc, etc. BUT homegirl has managed to find some truly great criminal defense attorneys that have kept her out of prison for any substatial length of time. (Although that may just be because of her lucky court star....) If I needed a defense attorney in the Carolinas, I'd look to see who Jenelle was tweeting about for sure.

Jenelle has mentioned her attorneys on social media. 

Here is Dustin Sullivan who graduated from the same law school as Jenelle's other attorney, Amy Lawrence, the Appalachian School of Law. Dustin mentions MTV calling him when Jenelle retained him and it notes his Facebook page:

http://www.wetpaint.com/who-is-jenelle-evanss-hot-lawyer-dustin-sullivan-636754/

I actually posted this link before. Here is the website for her other attorney:

http://www.justiceislovely.com/about-us/the-attorneys/amy-s-lawrence/

• Love 2

I have to laugh so hard at Jenelle being mad that the nanny sleeps all day and SHE has to take care of her own kid! 

The most ironic line in that was Jenelle complaining that she did so much for someone who just spits in her face. Wow, that sounds familiar.

• Love 8

This is what I'm getting out of that conversation:

Sounds like Jenelle ran out of MTV money for daycare (daycare IS expensive), so she told Tori she could live with her for free if she would be Kai's nanny. But Tori is partying and sleeping in, so Jenelle has to take care of Kaiser (ie: Kaiser cries, Jenelle shoves a bottle in his mouth, screams "leave me aloooone!," and continues tweeting).

If that's right, I wonder why Nathan's mom can't watch Kaiser? (Not that it's her responsibility to do so.)

• Love 6

A live in nanny makes it nearly impossible for Jenelle to have her regularly scheduled panic attacks.

Who is the male that she's talking to in this ridiculous Twitter conversation? The new boyfriend of the week?

• Love 1

If Tori isn't holding up her end of the deal, I can see being pissed, but I find it sad how Kaiser is so unwanted Jenelle is looking for any opportunity to pawn him off on someone else. If Jenelle wasn't on tv, I don't doubt she would have sold the kid off by now.

• Love 5

A live in nanny makes it nearly impossible for Jenelle to have her regularly scheduled panic attacks.

Who is the male that she's talking to in this ridiculous Twitter conversation? The new boyfriend of the week?

The male here, Joshua, is Drumsticks' love interest ("boo"), I think, though I'm sure Jenelle and Tori have had tug of wars over boys before and not respected relationship boundaries...

Edited by cheatincheetos

A full time job for jenelle is waking up at noon, texting, tweeting, and complaining about being alone. Fighting with Babs, more complaining about being alone. Trying to find more dick on dating apps, complaining that the roll is bothering her. Eats, more selfees for instagram, then finally cries herself to sleep with the roll having a bottle in his mouth. Gee that's a really hard full time job

• Love 5

I think Kaiser is going to be worse off than Jace. At least Jace has Barb. I know some people had mentioned Nathan's mom, but she's already raising his daughter. She may not be able to handle or afford another kid. It's not like any of these idiots are paying anything worthwhile in child support. God only knows who Jenelle is leaving this baby with so she can go party and blow her MTV money on her latest shiftless loser. At least the MTV cameras keep her somewhat accountable, it's scary to think about what will happen when all of this ends.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

A full time job for jenelle is waking up at noon, texting, tweeting, and complaining about being alone. Fighting with Babs, more complaining about being alone. Trying to find more dick on dating apps, complaining that the roll is bothering her. Eats, more selfees for instagram, then finally cries herself to sleep with the roll having a bottle in his mouth. Gee that's a really hard full time job

And, during all of this, she has the daunting and tireless task of finding a realistic butt enhancement product. At this rate, I'm surprised she's not sent away for anxiety and depression!

• Love 2
I think Kaiser is going to be worse off than Jace. At least Jace has Barb. I know some people had mentioned Nathan's mom, but she's already raising his daughter. She may not be able to handle or afford another kid. It's not like any of these idiots are paying anything worthwhile in child support. God only knows who Jenelle is leaving this baby with so she can go party and blow her MTV money on her latest shiftless loser. At least the MTV cameras keep her somewhat accountable, it's scary to think about what will happen when all of this ends.

I agree. Kaiser has already been in Jenelle's care way longer than Jace ever was. Jace never really was. Barb was "babysitting" him practically from day one. I don't think Jenelle had gotten the "all clear" (sex, exercise) from her OB before she was back out clubbing. But Kaiser is alone with her in that apartment on a daily basis. Well, apparently Tori is living there now too, But that likely only compounds the issues. One wrong look at Jenelle's hoodie and a fight will break out right in front of the Roll.

• Love 6

Good Lord, are they already filming the next season? I was just lurking Jenelle's IG and she has a pic of her and some chick sitting on the stairs with their phones. The caption is something like - "Phones before filming. sorry @mtv". I think the other chick is Tori, but I feel like that girls changes her hair a lot and I'm never sure. At any rate, do they film those girls year round or what????

• Love 2

Jenelle is really a worthless person. I think Kaiser is worse off because there's no way either Jenelle or Nathan are done procreating, and neither of them are going to attract a new partner who has the maturity to deal with the other's ex and children from that ex. And Nathan will do what he can to block Barb from Kaiser while Jenelle does the same to Nathan's parents. In their efforts to stick it to each other, they'll make sure Kaiser has no one.

• Love 6

Good Lord, are they already filming the next season? I was just lurking Jenelle's IG and she has a pic of her and some chick sitting on the stairs with their phones. The caption is something like - "Phones before filming. sorry @mtv". I think the other chick is Tori, but I feel like that girls changes her hair a lot and I'm never sure. At any rate, do they film those girls year round or what????

Jenelle's life is a 24/7 shitshow, the girl never takes a day off. I'm guessing the film crew wanted to capture this new relationship along with the screaming matches, 911 calls, arrests and lawyer's meetings that will surely result. Jenelle is the gift that keeps on giving.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

She will probably pretend that she's being filmed years after it finally ends. Unlike Norma Desmond, she won't have a mansion and devoted butler to cradle her delusions that she's still bringing the ratings.

]I think the other chick is Tori, but I feel like that girls changes her hair a lot and I'm never sure.

Yes, I think Tori does change her look enough that she's attempting to portray multiple characters. After all, Jenelle has alienated the friends that she did have and even her "frenemy" list isn't much longer than "1. Tori"

• Love 4

That reminds me of when Jenelle was yelling at Barbara after Jace called Barbara mom. Jenelle screeched that her "name is mom".

Jenelle thinks "mom" is just a name or a title. A mom is the person who cares for the child, who stays up all night, not partying but caring for a sick kid. Mom is the one who makes sure the kid gets to school every day and to Dr and dental appointments. Mom is the one who loves the child. Being called mom is a privilege, not a right and Jenelle has done NOTHING to deserve that privilege. Barbara has.

• Love 5