Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

LOL I am seriously laughing so hard over here!

I'd love to see Jenelle end up doing some serious jail time. It could be a special cross-over episode of Teen Mom 2 with Beyond Scared Straight.

Which reminds me…..I think the series finale of Beyond SS is this week. Hope I didn't miss it. Sad Janelle didn't get a cross over episode!

• Love 1
I'd love to see Jenelle end up doing some serious jail time. It could be a special cross-over episode of Teen Mom 2 with Beyond Scared Straight

I could just see Jenelle crying "Why are you so mean to me??"

• Love 3

I could just see Jenelle crying "Why are you so mean to me??"

I'd love to see her up against that one green-eyed chick from season one. I think her name was Diabla. To this day, no other episode of BSS has even come close to that episode. The best episode of the bunch.

• Love 2

I'd love to see her up against that one green-eyed chick from season one. I think her name was Diabla. To this day, no other episode of BSS has even come close to that episode. The best episode of the bunch.

See now I gotta look that shit up! Thanks GK;) 

OH man! I should have left that unseen.

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 1

Which reminds me…..I think the series finale of Beyond SS is this week. Hope I didn't miss it. Sad Janelle didn't get a cross over episode!

Oh no!  I'm pretty sure it aired last week.  It was more like a highlight (lowlight?) show. Best of Deputy Lyle and everything.

• Love 1

OMG, Diabla was one scary looking bitch. I would not want to mess with her.

• Love 4
OMG, Diabla was one scary looking bitch. I would not want to mess with her.

This is true, but we got to see a little bit of her vulnerability when she shed a tear about not being able to be there for her child. 

• Love 1

I think it was last week.  There was a show (I think it was the finale) where they gave an update of the most memorable from all seasons.

• Love 1

See now I gotta look that shit up! Thanks GK;) 

OH man! I should have left that unseen.

Did you watch it?

This is true, but we got to see a little bit of her vulnerability when she shed a tear about not being able to be there for her child. 

Something we won't ever see Jenelle do. Even the hardest criminal has emotions.

• Love 2

Curiosity got the best of me after reading the previous post. I checked her IG and she is apparently acting the celebrity at New Yorks fashion week. I have to say, she does clean up nicely. She looks good in some of those pictures.

Curiosity got the best of me after reading the previous post. I checked her IG and she is apparently acting the celebrity at New Yorks fashion week. I have to say, she does clean up nicely. She looks good in some of those pictures.

She knows her Instagram filters and camera angles inside-out for sure. She doesn't look as glamorous in a shot she doesn't control. Kind of like how Leah's sister "Oreo" posts so many selfies online. She looks much plainer on the show's footage.

• Love 4

Curiosity got the best of me after reading the previous post. I checked her IG and she is apparently acting the celebrity at New York's fashion week. I have to say, she does clean up nicely. She looks good in some of those pictures.

She does. In fact, Jenelle is a pretty girl. It's a shame she's basically the antichrist when it comes to personality.

• Love 2

Apparently Kail took Isaac with her to NY for Fashion Week. She took him out of school for a week for that so that's a good indication of where her priorities lie. If Jo ever did something like that, her head would explode.

There are some photos on the Karl thread about her in NY.

On the preview for the new episode the lawyer tells Jenelle that she shouldn't be using Kaiser as a pawn to hurt Nathan.  Jenelle's response? "I'm not trying to keep Kaiser from Nathan".  No, bitch, it is exactly the opposite.  You are deliberately avoiding parenting your own kid and are using him as a hot potato to throw between you.  Every other parent on the show (even crappy Adam) is fighting for more time with their kids and here you two are fighting not to have your baby.  

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Love 6

Dustin could do a commercial and say "Domestic violence, assault, criminal trespass? Are people just sooooo mean to you? I've kept Jenelle Evans out of jail for 5 years! Call me at 1-888-MTV-CASH!!

"I guarantee to get you to that Kesha concert after posting bail!"

"Got DV charges? Got a DUI? Got feathers in your hair for the concert? Call us at 666-6666!"

These so made up for a crappy day. Thanks!

Ahhh Justice is lovely at The Lovely Law Firm. At least, that is what Jenelle's attorney's website reads: http://www.justiceislovely.com/about-us/the-attorneys/amy-s-lawrence/

"Myrtle Beach criminal defense lawyer Amy Lawrence can currently be seen on MTV’s Teen Mom 2 and has filmed for the Dr. Phil show. She is also a frequent commentator for local TV stations in criminal defense matters. Amy has been featured as an “ask a lawyer” radio show contributor, Mondays on WRNN for the Myrtle Beach listening area."

Edited by GreatKazu

That sentence would make me want to skip to the next attorney in the directory.

Then, you'd want the main guy, Justin M. Lovely.

Back to Jenelle's lawyer:

"Ms. Lawrence was provided an opportunity to attend the Appalachian School of Law to pursue her Juris Doctorate."

I swear, I hear banjos.

• Love 1

They're almost as exclusive as the Ivy League there. You have to have at least four teeth and no more than twelve toes.

LMAO  

They specialize in clients who are married to their siblings.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

Apparently Kail took Isaac with her to NY for Fashion Week. She took him out of school for a week for that so that's a good indication of where her priorities lie. If Jo ever did something like that, her head would explode.

What a hypocrite. Issac missed one full week of school. He's falling behind. He needs to be in school. Something Karl would say to Jo.

• Love 1

What a hypocrite. Issac missed one full week of school. He's falling behind. He needs to be in school. Something Karl would say to Jo.

Is that why she picked private school? Public school will haul you into truancy court if your child misses a whole week.

• Love 2

Is that why she picked private school? Public school will haul you into truancy court if your child misses a whole week.

Well SHE should pay for it. Not Jo. And I bet she didn't even tell Jo about private school. I wish Jo would grow a pair and just let the courts handle it.
  • Love 3

Forgot what thread this was, sorry. To bring it back to Jenelle, now that she is done with school and has broken up with Nathan, has she given any indication of moving closer to Jace? Even if she doesn't follow through, at least has acted like that is her plan?

I know these girls don't plan long term, why do I even ask.

• Love 1

She knows her Instagram filters and camera angles inside-out for sure. She doesn't look as glamorous in a shot she doesn't control. Kind of like how Leah's sister "Oreo" posts so many selfies online. She looks much plainer on the show's footage.

Im going to give her pass on that since well..EVERYONE does that.

Everyone seems to be pretty if you believe every social media account out there but I was referring to the pictures made of her not the pictures she makes of herself.

She does. In fact, Jenelle is a pretty girl. It's a shame she's basically the antichrist when it comes to personality.

Yeah she can be pretty if she takes care of herself. Unfortunately the inside of her is a huge sociopathic mess.

• Love 1

Im going to give her pass on that since well..EVERYONE does that.

Not me. Unless you are referring to the cast members. If so, my apologies.

Has anyone else noticed when they show the girls' faces in the opening scenes, all of them look great! Jenelle looks healthy and glowing. Leah looks polished and drug-free. Karl's face is slim and no chins in sight. The only one who looks the same on camera as she does in that opening clip is Chelsea.

Never, ever has Jenelle ever cried or shed a tear for Jace. Only for those losers.

• Love 2

Not me. Unless you are referring to the cast members. If so, my apologies.

Has anyone else noticed when they show the girls' faces in the opening scenes, all of them look great! Jenelle looks healthy and glowing.

And the closing scenes... sometimes you see Jenelle all Madonna and child with her little one. So staged. They even showed Nathan being paternal with Kaiser at the end of an episode a few weeks back, when we already found out that he chased Jenelle through traffic trying to give the poor kid away.

• Love 2

I was reading about Farrah being evicted from Big Brother, and saw a link to this article on Janelle. Warning: the second half of the page shows those awful snapchat photos! 

We had a reliable source tell us weeks ago that Jenelle Evans is following in the footsteps of other Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 star by penning her own book, and now the 23-year-old mom has confirmed it! Plus, Jenelle explains the story behind those racy Underoos Snapchat photos with Nathan.

On the book front, Jenelle tells OK! “It’s going to be basically an autobiography about my life,” adding, “I’m including 10 of my childhood diaries in it.”  http://starcasm.net/archives/329366

It then shows a screenshot of a journal page written when she was 13, telling that she and her brother threw their cat and broke a lamp. According to the article, it was submitted with this:

“Omg I just sent this pic to my mom lmfao,” Jenelle wrote in the caption. “A page out of my diary back in 2004 when I lived in PA and was ‘grounded’ lol.”

Her brother has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and she has been diagnosed as bi-polar, but I'm sure this chick is just a sociopath.

• Love 2

I am not shocked that Jenelle threw a cat. This is the same bitch who wishes death on men in the service.  I am beyond disgusted with Jenelle and wish I could throw her across a room and beat her ass for a good fifteen minutes or until I get thirsty.

Jenelle's sister says she is evil, according to this article from three years ago. No doubt she is evil:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/jenelle-evans-teen-mom-ashleigh-evans-wilson-kieffer-delp/

We had a reliable source tell us weeks ago that Jenelle Evans is following in the footsteps of other Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 star by penning her own book,

Oh for fuck's sake. No one wants to buy or read that shit. Sorry, maybe I shouldn't speak for anyone else. I wouldn't read it or buy it. I hate fictional stories. That is why I didn't buy or read Karl's book, "Poop over Pride".

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

"Little Shop of Horrors" is on IFC right now, with the scene of Steve Martin as a sadistic dentist who gets high on laughing gas before drilling with his collection of oversized, medieval-spiked, deliberately rusty "antique" tools. This, this is what it will look like if anyone is crazy or oblivious enough to hire Jenelle at a medical practice.

• Love 6

I just saw that interview Jenelle did recently. When asked by the interviewer (Shannon, Sharon, sorry not sure of her name) about her plans to get custody of Jace, Jenelle trotted out the same old story about how she's matured and how she's provided a stable home for two years. What part of knock down drag-out fights, constant yelling & screaming, punctuated by alcohol and mood swings is stable. Throw in animal abuse, unsafe driving and weed smoking and finish it off with a plethora of arrests and mug shots. How can any of this be a good environment for a child? Think of how much money Jenelle has spent paying tickets, court costs and lawyer's fees. Just think if she had spent that amount on her child instead. That would have bought Jace a lot of toys and tae kwan do lessons. So pardon me if I get a little stabby every time I hear her say she's stable. And I've lost count how many times she's moved in the past few years.

Plus she's blown off having Jace on her scheduled weekends plenty of times - too tired, going away for that weekend, taking a vacation, etc. so she can forget about saying she's had him every weekend for two years.

When is she going to realize that everytime she spouts that "stable" line, somewhere out there a load of people are either laughing their heads off or there's a massive eye-roll going on.

• Love 9

I am not shocked that Jenelle threw a cat. This is the same bitch who wishes death on men in the service.  I am beyond disgusted with Jenelle and wish I could throw her across a room and beat her ass for a good fifteen minutes or until I get thirsty.

Jenelle's sister says she is evil, according to this article from three years ago. No doubt she is evil:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/jenelle-evans-teen-mom-ashleigh-evans-wilson-kieffer-delp/

Oh for fuck's sake. No one wants to buy or read that shit. Sorry, maybe I shouldn't speak for anyone else. I wouldn't read it or buy it. I hate fictional stories. That is why I didn't buy or read Karl's book, "Poop over Pride".

Apparently Karl's book was a NYT bestseller. Why? How?

• Love 1

Apparently Karl's book was a NYT bestseller. Why? How?

So were Farrah's and Maci's books.  I'm not sure for how long, so maybe there was a surge of buyers one week when they initially came out.

Poor Amber -- no bestseller list for her book.

The bestseller list has been heavily criticized (see Wikipedia).  One criticism cited is this:  A book that never makes the list can actually outsell books on the best-seller list. This is because the best-seller list reflects sales in a given week, not total sales. Thus, one book may sell heavily in a given week, making the list, while another may sell at a slower pace, never making the list, but selling more copies over time.

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 4

I can imagine the title of a book by Jenelle............

Dude! Leave Me Aloooonnnnne!

Dude! You're Sooooo Mean!

How To, Like, Dude, Find the Right Lawyer to, Like, Keep You Out of Jail, Dude

How To Have Kids and like, Have Someone Else, like, Raise Them, Dude

• Love 7