Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

In any case, a welfare check needs to be made by CPS to make sure those guns and any ammo they may have are under lock and key and that those children can under no circumstances get their hands on those weapons. Children are very smart and will figure out a way to get their hands on them. Given David’s apathy about what happened in Florida and his smart ass attitude about guns,I don’t think those children are safe at all. If Janelle wants to choose to stay with him and risk her own life, that’s on her. For God’s sake, all the warning signs are there. These children are in danger and no one is doing anything. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Well, all I know is the news and president have said many many many times “if you see something say something” sooooooo....

Police dept (pd): what can I help you with

me: I need to report suspicious activity, there is a man making repeated threats of filling streets with uppercuts, fucking women up the ass, he attacked a bunch of balloons with a knife at a fake New Years party, and he was posting pictures of his wife with an ar-15the president said to contact the authorities repeatedly if something doesn’t seem right, and well he’s definitely not ok.

(I feel like my sarcasm is obvious, but for the record I do not actually believe anyone should report them to the authorities... it wouldn’t matter Dustin would come in on his white horse and feathers in his hair flowing in the wind and save them from any charges)

A while back, Randy posted a response from Dustin's paralegal. He'd posted something about the cease and desist letter and wondered if Dustin was affiliated with the firm it was sent from. The woman replied that no, Dustin was not a part of that firm and that he would not be representing Jenelle EVER AGAIN. He probably got sick of being lied to over and over and over. I also wouldn't be surprised if she stiffed him.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

A while back, Randy posted a response from Dustin's paralegal. He'd posted something about the cease and desist letter and wondered if Dustin was affiliated with the firm it was sent from. The woman replied that no, Dustin was not a part of that firm and that he would not be representing Jenelle EVER AGAIN. He probably got sick of being lied to over and over and over. I also wouldn't be surprised if she stiffed him.

Oh you’re right I forgot about that! Jenelle probably never paid him. Quite frankly for all the trouble he kept her out of she owes him way more than he ever could have charged her. I’m not sure if that makes him a really good attorney or a sleazy one (that he always got her out of trouble.)

• Love 11
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

Well, all I know is the news and president have said many many many times “if you see something say something” sooooooo....

Police dept (pd): what can I help you with

me: I need to report suspicious activity, there is a man making repeated threats of filling streets with uppercuts, fucking women up the ass, he attacked a bunch of balloons with a knife at a fake New Years party, and he was posting pictures of his wife with an ar-15the president said to contact the authorities repeatedly if something doesn’t seem right, and well he’s definitely not ok.

(I feel like my sarcasm is obvious, but for the record I do not actually believe anyone should report them to the authorities... it wouldn’t matter Dustin would come in on his white horse and feathers in his hair flowing in the wind and save them from any charges)

That bolded sentence OMG. lol I read it and then started giggling like crazy. Then, I got to the balloons with a knife part and I just lost it. It is so hard to muffle my laughter because I am the only one awake around here. 

1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

In any case, a welfare check needs to be made by CPS to make sure those guns and any ammo they may have are under lock and key and that those children can under no circumstances get their hands on those weapons. Children are very smart and will figure out a way to get their hands on them. Given David’s apathy about what happened in Florida and his smart ass attitude about guns,I don’t think those children are safe at all. If Janelle wants to choose to stay with him and risk her own life, that’s on her. For God’s sake, all the warning signs are there. These children are in danger and no one is doing anything. 

I don't think CPS needs to be called, but I don't mind if people did call the police and report a crazy man with his crazy wife is sharing photos of her with an assault rifle while referencing the Valentine's Day shooting. Let law enforcement go over there and deal with them. UBT would be so fucking pissed to have cops go to his home, look over his weapons, and if those cops happen to come across something else that might get those two in trouble, I am all for it. They are a couple of fuck heads. 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

They can’t just apologize and say they had no idea about the shooting in FL, make a fake post about gun safety and take their photos down for the day. That’s what a normal person would do.

instead they continue to make asses of themselves and argue with everyone who comments.

Classic narcissist behavior. It's real and quite fucking sad (for those who have to interact with them). They're never wrong, don't make mistakes or take ownership of any.fucking.thing. Their egos are so fucking huge that it doesn't allow them to be like a normal person by admitting an honest mistake and in this instance, showing concern for others. It's just not how they are wired.

Sorry if I'm sounding like UBT with the overuse of the F word my friends, but this FL stuff has me all stirred up. I can't discern if I'm irritated by the kids who were fucking around on SnapChat during the lockdown (a student interviewed on CNN seemed really annoyed by her peers who "thought it was all a joke." She even threw some side eye on camera!) and it was possibly their voices that led the asshole back to their classroom for a 2nd time, killing more students or that I not only had to listen to Rich Lowry on TV, but I learned that he doesn't know the difference between a noun and a verb.

Lowry was talking in circles, so it was pointless to try and make sense of what he was saying. Circles like UBT drove in to lay the sod. Maybe they were separated at birth?

I did catch the following exchange and want it printed on the other side of my St. Roxanne tote bag. It's not dramastic, but it's a straight up comedy goldmine. To me. 

Rich Lowry: "So what I said you threw out these numbers." (Inc sentence!)

Don Lemon: "I didn't throw out those numbers, those are facts. I'm not throwing them out."

RL: "That's fine. Whatever verb you wanna use. You told people about these numbers."

DL: "Facts are nouns, they're not verbs. Go on."

RL: "Well, throwing is a verb... but let's not get grammatical here."

Also on Don Lemon's show tonight, CNN played a video that a neighbor recorded of the murderer dancing around in his backyard wearing either short swim trunks or baggy boxers (and a certain red baseball hat with a four word slogan that he was photographed wearing a lot). The shooter was pretending to rapidly fire two guns he had in each hand at an empty area.

If we ever see UBT dancing around The Land in swim trunks with guns and a red baseball hat with a four word phrase on it, I'm calling someone in NC.

If any of you guys & gals want a good laugh, you must search for the "facts are nouns" part on tonight's Don Lemon show. If it helps with narrowing it down, it was on during hour 2 of 2. The DL & RL segment started at 9:10pm, so the actual mic drop moment was at 9:22pm. It was all fucking hilarious! I even said "burnnnnnnn you moron! Hey Rich Lowry, are the schools not well where you're from?"

To my TV.

I need to start dating again, I know.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, akr said:

I can buy that they were unaware. I was reading trivial nonsense online on 9/11 and didn't know about it for a while until someone mentioned it. (West Coast, home alone, and I don't turn on the TV or anything when I get up, and nobody called, so I just didn't know). And I was traveling in Morocco when the Challenger went down and probably heard about it the next day (saw it in the International Herald Tribune or something), and didn't see the footage for a long time after. I never did feel the connection to that that so many did.

It's easy to be doing something else when something happens; the question is, what do you do once you do know?  And, if you're posting on social media, probably a good idea to get out of your bubble first. They should have known, but I have no trouble imagining that they didn't.  He sure as hell knew when at 5 am the next morning, he decided to also make it his profile picture (up late, David, or up early?). 

He really is a gun nut, if you've never checked out his likes on his twitter page. It's no wonder he's not budging.  I wonder if it might be something that plants an extra seed of doubt in Jenelle's mind - since it threatens her livelihood if his attitude gets them both blackballed.

With all due respect, 9/11 happened years ago. Way before SM is what it is now. Those two spend more time on Twitter, FB, and Instagram than they do with anything else (except maybe drugs). They knew, they just didn't care.

I've signed the petition and contacted viacom. 

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Farmfam said:

With all due respect, 9/11 happened years ago. Way before SM is what it is now. Those two spend more time on Twitter, FB, and Instagram than they do with anything else (except maybe drugs). They knew, they just didn't care.

Agreed...and it's not about whether or not they knew when they initially posted the tasteless, hideously ugly picture, it's how they reacted once they definitely did know. 

• Love 16
14 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I always find his use of "hoe" instead of "ho" to be deliciously amusing. 

I picture him yelling at a bunch of garden equipment. "Fuck you, trowels!"

1 hour ago, Farmfam said:

Honestly, I didn't know about it until you guys started talking about it on here. And I'm on SM quite a bit. I don't know how I missed it, but I did. I can buy they didn't know, but as soon as they realized, they should have taken proper action. ...and that doesn't include calling everyone a bitch and a ho. 

P. S. I reported that naked picture of Ensley to Instagram. They responded that it did not violate any rules. It clearly did, I read them before reporting. Whatever. 

• Love 14

I think it would be funny to ask Jen-yell if you could check out that rifle then field strip it.  I would do a thorough field strip and take down the bolt then stand back and lol while Jen-yell has absolutely no idea how to reassemble it.  See just how bad ass she isn't!

• Love 8

Wasn’t David born in 89..what a lame burn on his part. I hope they get fired. What a fucking joke this all is. I can only imagine how worked up these losers are right now at The Land. Cutting up lines and staring at their phones I’m sure. Ppl aren’t usually just up at 5am unless they work or are up from the night before.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, Marley said:

Wasn’t David born in 89..what a lame burn on his part. I hope they get fired. What a fucking joke this all is. I can only imagine how worked up these losers are right now at The Land. Cutting up lines and staring at their phones I’m sure. Ppl aren’t usually just up at 5am unless they work or are up from the night before.

Interesting that David seems to dis the channel that feeds him...

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Hopefully he'll pull a Derrick Dillard Duggar and get them kicked off the show.  I might actually be able to watch the show again without them on it. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Marley said:

he is almost THIRTY fucking years old?  yikes, it is really time to grow up!!

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

Does Jenelle have a podcast too that will be showcased on the upcoming season of TM2, or is she referring to ratings for TM2?...because she does realize the TM2 ratings would be the same for both her & Kail correct?

7 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Interesting that David seems to dis the channel that feeds him.

Disses the channel, physically threatens the production team, takes out a knife at an MTV sponsored event, assists with kidnapping a child on camera....and yet, I'm the asshole typing this post from my desk...at my job....that I have to actually WORK at in order to make money. Me, bitter? Nooooooooo. 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Bridget said:

Classic narcissist behavior. It's real and quite fucking sad (for those who have to interact with them). They're never wrong, don't make mistakes or take ownership of any.fucking.thing. Their egos are so fucking huge that it doesn't allow them to be like a normal person by admitting an honest mistake and in this instance, showing concern for others. It's just not how they are wired.

Sorry if I'm sounding like UBT with the overuse of the F word my friends, but this FL stuff has me all stirred up. I can't discern if I'm irritated by the kids who were fucking around on SnapChat during the lockdown (a student interviewed on CNN seemed really annoyed by her peers who "thought it was all a joke." She even threw some side eye on camera!) and it was possibly their voices that led the asshole back to their classroom for a 2nd time, killing more students or that I not only had to listen to Rich Lowry on TV, but I learned that he doesn't know the difference between a noun and a verb.

Lowry was talking in circles, so it was pointless to try and make sense of what he was saying. Circles like UBT drove in to lay the sod. Maybe they were separated at birth?

I did catch the following exchange and want it printed on the other side of my St. Roxanne tote bag. It's not dramastic, but it's a straight up comedy goldmine. To me. 

Rich Lowry: "So what I said you threw out these numbers." (Inc sentence!)

Don Lemon: "I didn't throw out those numbers, those are facts. I'm not throwing them out."

RL: "That's fine. Whatever verb you wanna use. You told people about these numbers."

DL: "Facts are nouns, they're not verbs. Go on."

RL: "Well, throwing is a verb... but let's not get grammatical here."

Also on Don Lemon's show tonight, CNN played a video that a neighbor recorded of the murderer dancing around in his backyard wearing either short swim trunks or baggy boxers (and a certain red baseball hat with a four word slogan that he was photographed wearing a lot). The shooter was pretending to rapidly fire two guns he had in each hand at an empty area.

If we ever see UBT dancing around The Land in swim trunks with guns and a red baseball hat with a four word phrase on it, I'm calling someone in NC.

If any of you guys & gals want a good laugh, you must search for the "facts are nouns" part on tonight's Don Lemon show. If it helps with narrowing it down, it was on during hour 2 of 2. The DL & RL segment started at 9:10pm, so the actual mic drop moment was at 9:22pm. It was all fucking hilarious! I even said "burnnnnnnn you moron! Hey Rich Lowry, are the schools not well where you're from?"

To my TV.

I need to start dating again, I know.

I am working on that St. Roxanne tote bag for you. :-) 

I watch Don Lemon. What a major burn!! 

Definitely, self-absorbed, narcissistic clods. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

David could cost Jenelle her only source of income. But she's too scared of him to say anything. So she joins in. She's pathetic. 

• Love 11

MTV's "golden age" was the 90s!  The Real World when it was actually interesting people with goals and career aspirations.  Road Rules was my favorite though.  Every summer the MTV Beach House!  BuzzKill.  Sifl and Olly Show!

David wouldn't know that though because he wasn't even born until what...88?

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, crazychicken said:

It seems the swamp dwellers are upset at Morgan J Freeman for asking them to remove the photo and since they are badass they are taking potshotsagain2.thumb.jpg.ad0c53b0bf7621f49c379d6d6d0e80ab.jpg

UBT's response to the same tweet

again4.thumb.jpg.5a21771251109640029e531bd4e7f741.jpg

And Jenelle has deleted already guess she wasn't so badass

I took it as she being offended that he said F You trump.  She and David are trump supporters.  Morgan J Freeman is not.  That’s the tweet she is replying to.  Morgan hasn’t asked them to remove their gun photo, that I’ve seen. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8

Absolutely @leighroda. Perfect. 

The posting of that photo just substantiates (again) these two are wicked, cruel, and vicious. 

If it isn't about Jenelle receiving empathy from others, her attitude is pretty much fuck the rest of the world. She can't offer empathy because she has nothing but a black hole where her heart would be. 

• Love 17
12 hours ago, MissMel said:

Morgan J Freeman should be included, as well.  

Isn’t it his show? Which would mean they should cancel it. As much as I enjoying posting with all of you I’m starting to think it’s the right thing. More than 3/4 of the cumulative TM casts are total assholes, plus, at least, Morgan as well.

3 hours ago, leighroda said:

I’m guessing Morgan/mtv might have addressed it off camera/social media, there’s been a lot of pushback about the gun picture, and if I had to guess that’s what Jenelle’s response to the Trump tweet was about, not well executed sarcasm that she was asked to take something down because it was offensive, and that people trash talking the president is offensive to her. 

It’s 2 different things, which I guess I really shouldn’t expect her to have the cognitive skills to understand that. 

Overall I actually get the whole free speech thing, that we should be able to express ourselves even when we don’t all agree, even when it’s not politically correct. In general I wouldn’t have a huge opinion about the gun picture, I would think it was tasteless and ironic that she has so much pride in posting with a weapon that very well could be used against her in the future, but that’s her business I guess. BUT, to post that picture within 2-3 hours of a mass casualty incident involving kids (I don’t care that they are teens, they are still kids) with the SAME model weapon, that is being heavily debated whether civilians should even own is a whole different animal. Again, some argue they didn’t know, I don’t see how as much as they are attached to social media, I barely use twitter and I had a ton of alerts, plus a breaking news update from CNN and a news app (to be fair, I used to live in the area where the shooting occurred so there is a chance I was alerted sooner by friends posting because I have friends who were local) even IF by some miracle they really weren’t aware, they were quickly informed after posting, and still chose to be willfully ignorant.

This isn’t about their right to post whatever they want, it’s not about them at all, and that’s what I don’t think they get. This is about having an ounce of empathy for the kids who survived this horrific event, an age group that is part of her target demographic. Hours after the event was not the time for them to double down on their right to free speech. Their right to post a distasteful picture does not trump the safety and well being of hundreds of kids. 

Word. I doubt Morgan addressed it, he called everyone who was offended by the picture a “fucktard.” That’s why I think Jenelle’s “I’m offended” to him might have actually been a joke, even though she (David) likes Trump. Morgan stuck up for her stupid picture so I don’t see why she’d come at him but she’s an idiot so who knows.

23 minutes ago, druzy said:

But she doesn’t have a heart so...?

• Love 6

Wait....is Jenelle REALLY coming down on Kail for having 3 kids with 3 different fathers? Is she about to do some Robyn Brown level shit where she re-paints UBT as the father of all 3 of her kids???? Pot, you have found your fucking kettle. 

• Love 18

I will take one for the team. 

https://podcastone.com/vince-russo-the-brand

So far this is what she is saying:

Podcast guy said he is trying to get Tyler on the show next week.

Relationship with Kail went sour due to Kail's actions. Jenelle said she told Blue Apron she didn't want to work with BA anymore or any other companies that work with Kail. She claims Kail went behind Jenelle's back numerious times to try and take Jenelle's manager away from her. She then brought up that pregnancy mouth guard thingy that she was promoting when she was pregnant. It is supposed to help with labor and breathing. Anyhoo, Jenelle's actual words were "She [Kail] tried to take a pregnancy mouth guard organization away from me to try and kick me out and to get her in. She has done so many shady things."

Kail makes jabs at her when they pass each other, Kail tweets negatively about her. Kail bullies her. But Kail is seen as the angel when Jenelle reacts to all of this. She says Kail has her life and businesses to run, why is she always having to go after her. 

The podcast guy says Kail is far from an angel. His co-host said Kail is the number one hated mom. The guy then rattled off the fact that Kail has three kids by three different guys. Jenelle didn't say it. She didn't even respond. 

Jenelle said Kail has been jealous since day one when they would get together for the reunion shows. Kail is jealous because other people would get more air time and how unfair it was to her. Jenelle said Kail has been working hard to get her own spin-off show for quite some time now. 

Will come back with more. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

She says Leah said on Kail's podcast how UBT is a crazy person after the balloon clusterfuck at the reunion special. By the way, I never watched that special. I can't find it on On Demand. Is it online somewhere? 

Jenelle says Leah was nowhere near the balloons when UBT popped them. She then said she holds all the secrets about Leah and has held them for years. 

Jenelle: "When she [Leah] was on drugs and on pills, I was sitting there talking and texting Jeremy every single day asking him, "Are you okay, dude? I am going through the same thing. I know Leah is cheating on you and I knew she had her ex-boyfriend jump through the deercam, but, you know." 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Click this tweet. This person covered it all. 

Thanks @Mkay that was great! 

28 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I will take one for the team. 

So far this is what she is saying:

Podcast guy said he is trying to get Tyler on the show next week.

Relationship with Kail went sour due to Kail's actions. Jenelle said she told Blue Apron she didn't want to work with BA anymore or any other companies that work with Kail. She claims Kail went behind Jenelle's back numerious times to try and take Jenelle's manager away from her. She then brought up that pregnancy mouth guard thingy that she was promoting when she was pregnant. It is supposed to help with labor and breathing. Anyhoo, Jenelle's actual words were "She [Kail] tried to take a pregnancy mouth guard organization away from me to try and kick me out and to get her in. She has done so many shady things."

Kail makes jabs at her when they pass each other, Kail tweets negatively about her. Kail bullies her. But Kail is seen as the angel when Jenelle reacts to all of this. She says Kail has her life and businesses to run, why is she always having to go after her. 

The podcast guy says Kail is far from an angel. His co-host said Kail is the number one hated mom. The guy then rattled off the fact that Kail has three kids by three different guys. Jenelle didn't say it. She didn't even respond. 

Jenelle said Kail has been jealous since day one when they would get together for the reunion shows. Kail is jealous because other people would get more air time and how unfair it was to her. Jenelle said Kail has been working hard to get her own spin-off show for quite some time now. 

Will come back with more. 

@GreatKazu- you are the MVP- thanks for taking one for the team!

19 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

She says Leah said on Kail's podcast how UBT is a crazy person after the balloon clusterfuck at the reunion special. By the way, I never watched that special. I can't find it on On Demand. Is it online somewhere? 

Jenelle says Leah was nowhere near the balloons when UBT popped them. She then said she holds all the secrets about Leah and has held them for years. 

Jenelle: "When she [Leah] was on drugs and on pills, I was sitting there talking and texting Jeremy every single day, asking him, "Are you okay, dude? I am going through the same thing. I know Leah is cheating on you and I knew she had her ex-boyfriend jump through the deercam, but, you know." 

Jenelle is a stupid bitch! She was calling Leah's husband (at the time) probably trying to hook up with him.

How do you jump through a deer cam?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 14

During the third season, Jenelle said it used to be Leah, Chelsea, and Kail going to her and telling her how the producers really listen to Jenelle and they felt they could use Jenelle as their mouthpiece to get certain things from MTV such as more money. 

The podcast guy brings up Kail again having three babies. He then asks Jenelle if Kail is creating story lines which is why she had a third baby which he referred to as Kail "having a baby out of nowhere." Jenelle said Kail is always talking to the producers about her story lines. 

Jenelle mentioned how Kail, Barb, and Jenelle were having their make-up done prior to a reunion show. She then mentions how Barb began asking Kail questions about her leaving Javi. Jenelle describes it as Barb being nosey. She then talks like Barb. 

Jenelle [imitating Barb's voice]: "Why are you leaving Javi? You should be with him. What is wrong with you? He is such a good guy." Jenelle then says Kail responded that she was wanting a black baby which caused Barb's jaw to drop and she said out loud in her usual Barb style,  "WHAAAAAT?! WHAAAAAT?!!" Kail responded how Javi is not around, he is deployed. Jenelle then stated behind the scenes she was snickering and talking about some black guy she was seeing. It was no secret about the cheating. 

Jenelle claims UBT is scared when he is around the cameras. He is uncomfortable in front of the camera. 

Jenelle says she goes to Jace's therapy every week. 

Ugh, I can't listen to the rest. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

During the third season, Jenelle said it used to be Leah, Chelsea, and Kail, they told her how the producers really listen to Jenelle and they felt they could use Jenelle as their mouthpiece to get certain things from MTV such as more money. 

The podcast guy brings up Kail again having three babies. He then asks Jenelle if Kail is creating story lines which is why she had a third baby which he referred to as Kail "having a baby out of nowhere." Kail is always talking to the producers about her story lines. 

Jenelle mentioned how Kail, Barb, and Jenelle were having their make-up done prior to a reunion show. She then mentions how Barb began asking Kail questions about her leaving Javi. Jenelle describes it as Barb being nosey. She then talks like Barb. 

Jenelle [imitating Barb's voice]: "Why are you leaving Javi? You should be with him. What is wrong with you? He is such a good guy." Jenelle then says Kail responded that she was wanting a black baby to which caused Barb's jaw to drop and she said out loud in her usual Barb style,  "WHAAAAAT?! WHAAAAAT?!!" Kail responded how Javi is not around, he is deployed. Jenelle then stated behind the scenes she was snickering and talking about some black guy she was seeing. It was no secret about the cheating. 

Jenelle claims UBT is scared when he is around the cameras. He is uncomfortable in front of the camera. 

Jenelle says she goes to Jace's therapy every week. 

Life on The Land will be unpleasant this evening. 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, druzy said:

Thanks @Mkay that was great! 

@GreatKazu- you are the MVP- thanks for taking one for the team!

Jenelle is a stupid bitch! She was calling Leah's husband (at the time) probably trying to hook up with him.

How do you jump through a deer cam?

I know! lol I replayed that part of the conversation just to make sure I heard it right. She is such a dumb bitch. 

3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

OMG Thank you for bringing us the sweet, sweet tea @GreatKazu! Sooooooo delish! I could actually hear Janelle impersonate Barb! 

My pleasure. :-)

• Love 4