Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Mkay said:

My child is 11 and I’ve never been away from her that many times.  (Except school of course). Jenelle is awful. 

You are being too kind. She is disgusting!

Side note- it's really easy to catch up with TMOG- they are boring. If you reconsider please join us. No pressure :)

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I see Eggsley is done with those asshole parents and she is trying to fix her own damn head herself by pushing down on it: 

jenelle ensley.jpg

Funniest comment! You need to make this a Meme with a @GreatKazu watermark

• Love 10
10 hours ago, druzy said:

You are being too kind. She is disgusting!

Side note- it's really easy to catch up with TMOG- they are boring. If you reconsider please join us. No pressure :)

Do I need to watch old episodes to catch up on what’s currently happening? 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Porkwood???

9B7AAE36-A814-4C7A-9704-7D2CA870EA5D.jpeg

Haha!

Porkwood must have been napping on the couch. She is a day late. That shit is still funny, though. Flattening conehead. lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Nothing says #momlife to me like a clean, sterile, white background and no kids around.....

/eye roll

Yup. For Jenelle, "mom life" is leaving her kids with whomever and doing her own thang. 

• Love 11

So...... is that picture of the Joker without makeup recent?

Thought she was using some zit cream that worked wonders. Way to advertise there Chinelle. And Damn she has a big ass head too. And then those pictures of David in the shirts. WTF. He is so creepy looking and looks like a fake fucking beard. Like witness protection beard. And I like beards and his beard I just can't with. Looks like he fucking combs it 22 times a day.

• Love 4

Why is Doris doing mediation? Did her lawyer tell her she doesn't have a good chance of winning? Or maybe the stress of the custody case and her husband's health issues has become too much to handle? 

Either way it sucks that Jenelle is going to likely retain custody. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, druzy said:

This makes me so mad. Kaiser is clearly being abused. Unless they discuss things like David can not touch or discipline Kaiser at all, then mediation for visits aren’t going to do crap for him!

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Why is Doris doing mediation? Did her lawyer tell her she doesn't have a good chance of winning? Or maybe the stress of the custody case and her husband's health issues has become too much to handle? 

Either way it sucks that Jenelle is going to likely retain custody. 

In my county mediation is required. 

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

In my county mediation is required. 

Yep. Mediation is almost always required, depending on the county/state. 

Mediation is what the courts require in the hopes that the parties involved can come to a mutual agreement. If not, then the judge will decide. 

However, in the cases where there is alleged abuse, those are almost handled by a judge. At least, that is how it is here. Doris is likely not pursuing the abuse allegations due to lack of proof. There has to be more than just photos of bruises. Although I do believe Kaiser is being abuse, I am sure Doris knows he is being abused, it is hard to prove it unless you have concrete evidence. 

39 minutes ago, druzy said:

I have pretty much kept my opinion about Maryssa to a minimum, but I am just going to put it out there. I don't like her. From the first time I heard about her being physical with Jace, she just rubbed me the wrong way. Sure, she has assholes for parents and likely a fucked up family and that has likely molded her to be the kid she is, but it still bugs the shit outta me that poor Jace and Kaiser are her rag dolls to toss around. I am sure those boys can't call out her behavior because her fucking asshole daddy will get on their ass for ratting out his daughter. Yeah, Maryssa is a bully. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I have pretty much kept my opinion about Maryssa to a minimum, but I am just going to put it out there. I don't like her.

She has dead eyes and children with dead eyes scare the shit out of me. It was Barb who originally said Jace told her Maryssa bullies him, correct? Considering he seems scared shitless to say anything negative related to Jenelle, he's probably not lying. I can only imagine the shit that goes on there that he doesn't tell Barb.

• Love 11

Looking at the swing that David “put together”, it scares me. I would not let my kids get on that for even a second. Does not look sturdy or stable. A ladder on a lacrosse cage, secured with....twine? . I question David’s abilities more and more, I just keep remembering the beautiful crib Cole built for Chelsea. 

• Love 2

Maryssa and ensley both have dead eyes. Way to go, David!!! Jace and Kaiser should thank their lucky stars every day for Andrew and Nathan not being sociopaths. They aren't model human beings, but ensley has the worst genes of all!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JuliesMommy said:

What is this fuckery?? Lol

I'm not sure but I think it's Ensley's birthday tomorrow and she is competing with the birthday decorations Chelsea made for Watson's birthday party.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

What is this fuckery?? Lol

Chelsea posted such great photos of Watson’s first birthday party that I bet Jenelle finally realized Eggsleys bday is coming up and set up a photo shoot in her living room.  Lolol UBT thinks he has photography skills.  

• Love 2

Do you notice they all have the same color shirt on? Tomorrow Jenelle is going to run to the mall and get the shirts personalized like Chelsea did. She will have to photoshop Jace into the picture because he will be back home with his mom, Barb.

• Love 3