Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I hope she’s dumb enough to mail her California “t-shirts” back to her mailbox on The Land. 

Hopefully she sends the "t-shirts" via Fed Ex or UPS- they don't need search warrants to open packages!

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Omg! Does anyone know how to pull Jenelle’s Snapchat videos and post them.  Girl is high as a kite!!!

Hopefully one of the funny Twitter people will post it!

• Love 1

My ex husband had his thyroid radiated and took Synthroid, and will have to for the rest of his life.  He has Graves' disease.  I did not go with him when he took the pill (because that is what it was, not like cancer radiation). Yes it is something he will have to deal with for the rest of his life, but it is not earth shattering. He he did not need or want company.  His response when I asked. "Why, all you will be doing is sitting around with me?"

• Love 14
3 hours ago, druzy said:

You are the best!!! I wish you were watching Teen Mom OG- you add so much to the snark!

You’re the best.  I’ve been slacking lately but I know your watching out for the good stuff, too!! 

I might have to try and watch the OG’s some day. 

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh thank goodness. I have to be at the airport later to pick up my daughter. So glad I didn't run into these assholes as they arrived. 

But you could have ran into them.  Literally. With your car.  Hahahahaha

• Love 8
17 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

And of course David has to awkwardly caress her arm in an attempt to show how "in love" they are. 

That was a totally high, touchy-feely move if I ever saw one. And she's practically sleeping. They're almost as bad as Ryan on the road. 

• Love 9
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, Mkay said:

You’re the best.  I’ve been slacking lately but I know your watching out for the good stuff, too!! 

I might have to try and watch the OG’s some day. 

But you could have ran into them.  Literally. With your car.  Hahahahaha

You are so right! Damn. Missed opportunity. lol

Why is it you never got into the TMOG girls? 

4 hours ago, druzy said:

He wants a new boat.

lol

And more land. 

Notice, he never mentioned her name in his post. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

You are so right! Damn. Missed opportunity. lol

Why is it you never got into the TMOG girls? 

lol

And more land. 

Notice, he never mentioned her name in his post. 

I didn’t start paying attention until TM2 started. I had already missed a season or so of TMOG and just didn’t attempt to watch it. So I started fresh with tm2.  Besides, I can’t stand Farrah.  

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Besides, I can’t stand Farrah.  

Well, that’s not an acceptable excuse because absolutely nobody can stand Farrah.  Not even her own family.  That’s why we all have so much to snark on.  Please join us.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

I didn’t start paying attention until TM2 started. I had already missed a season or so of TMOG and just didn’t attempt to watch it. So I started fresh with tm2.  Besides, I can’t stand Farrah.  

tumblr_ol2hhx6D631u2xgu1o1_500.gif

Edited by monicageller
gif fail
  • Love 9

Her shirt says "Dramastic" - wasn't it Nathan that originally said that. So, her shirt is quoting an ex- boyfriend?! Hahaha I hope people pull up his quote on SM and UBT will have that shirt pulled from the shelves in a very dramastic way! 

• Love 12

Doesn’t Kail also have merch with meaningless mom type sayings?  This could get interesting.  I’m not on twitter so one of y’all needs to tweet that Kail’s stuff is better and then watch the fur fly ? 

• Love 6

Do two of those shirts say 'alfredo is life'  as in the fettucini alfredo?? 

A lot of people copyright ridiculous sayings that I don't agree with it but I hope to god someone out there already owns the rights to #momlife and sues the crap out of her lol

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

A lot of people copyright ridiculous sayings that I don't agree with it but I hope to god someone out there already owns the rights to #momlife and sues the crap out of her lol

Ugh, THIS. This has been such a pet peeve of mine for SO LONG. It all started with "that's hot", and then "you're fired"....are you kidding me? People have been saying those things for years, but if you say them on a second rate reality show you suddenly get to make money off them? The only people who should get paid for words are writers, not Z list, ignorant assholes. 

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Ugh, THIS. This has been such a pet peeve of mine for SO LONG. It all started with "that's hot", and then "you're fired"....are you kidding me? People have been saying those things for years, but if you say them on a second rate reality show you suddenly get to make money off them? The only people who should get paid for words are writers, not Z list, ignorant assholes. 

you know, I feel like I'd pay good money for a shirt that said "What're you doing here without Dorinda?"

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

Anyone else notice his shirt is inside out? LMAO

Not until you just pointed it out! At first I thought it was the style, that the stitching was heavier but then I saw the tag-lol

On 1/15/2018 at 11:29 AM, FairyDusted said:

Well we all see how Barb's retirement is going. She's raising kids up like she's in her 30's. They look truly happy though.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. BARB IS A ROCK STAR. I'm in my 30s and raising kids. I'm EXHAUSTED.ALL.THE.TIME.  Barb is doing this in her 60s!!! I'm in awe of her and so thankful that she is doing this for Jace (and Gabe, I guess)!

18 hours ago, Mkay said:

Damn, Nathan! You should have gotten on this sooner and made the "Dramastic" merchandise! Jenelle's segments wouldn't have the best words and phrases if it wasn't for boyfriends (cue Keiffer saying "Being a felon ain't illegal.")

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Suddenly it's not just Ensley's head shape I'm worried about..... 

I'm loving Randy's shady, immature tweets!  And since both parents are on this trip, where is Ensley? I hope whoever has her is a stable Eason family member we don't know about who can also eventually take custody of her. 

• Love 12