Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Guess we know what he did with the MTV money from the last ex's episode.

Entrepreneurship! 

I mean, a meth lab takes more work and hustle than an online boutique from Amber's bed or a running an online ugly pocket t-shirt company, I guess....

(of course I'm being tongue-in-cheek about all of this, in case anyone doesn't catch it) :) 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19
7 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Eh, at least Kieffer's got some worth ethic with running his own meth lab and all.

Sarcasm but......He's still doing more work than most of these chicks on the TM franchise.....

I didn't want to say it... LOL

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, MissMel said:

Damnit, Keefah!  What'd you go and do that for?  

This. Ugh. He really runs the gamut- heroin to meth.

4 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

I still think he's better than david... even with the meth lab! 

This. The meth lab itself is better than David. Safer with the hazardous waste that meth production also produces.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13

Damn you, Keefah. The only one who didn't physically abuse Jenelle or lay a hand on her - although we know she did it to you. *sigh* 

Whhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy! (in Nancy Kerrigan voice)

roxanne meme smaller size better.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Eh, at least Kieffer's got some worth ethic with running his own meth lab and all.

Sarcasm but......He's still doing more work than most of these chicks on the TM franchise.....

And remember his pipe-making enterprise? Kieffer has hustle on a druggie level.

• Love 14
On 1/10/2018 at 8:23 PM, Bridget said:

I am dying over the additional "guest stars" in the photo!! Brick Heck!! You nailed it. I laughed so hard at that. I freakin love it!

(Whispering: "love it.")

Lastly, God bless Barbara. For real. I feel the need to write to her and tell her how amazing she is. She cannot hear it enough, especially when most people who retire are able to focus on themselves exclusively, but her life (at least for the next nine to ten years) is all about actively (key word there) raising a nine year old.

I bet Barb will volunteer to be a Room Parent in the spring or next year. I cannot wait for Jenelle to get pissed about that! Nothing is stopping Jenelle from doing that, except possibly for her record/stints in jail. Not sure what NC education code requires for school volunteers, but if she is ineligible, she will find a way to make it Barb's fault.

When I see photos like these, it makes ME (a random person, without kids and on the opposite side of the country) so thankful for her.

Jenelle  does not appreciate what Barb has done at all !!  The only other option would have been for Jace to be taken into care and  possibly adopted. I wouldn't leave a rabid dog in Janelles care!!!   

• Love 6
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Damn. It was an apartment? Imagine if Keefah had screwed up and blew up the place? Innocent people, possibly children, could have been injured or killed. Fucking idiot. I am glad he was caught.

My abusive, absent ex husband died from a meth lab explosion. He was way up north and the investigators had to come down to see me in the Bay Area to get pictures of his tattoos so they could try to identify his body. It took a month to identify him because he was literally in pieces. Thankfully he was in a mobile lab in the country and the idiot didn't take anybody else out with him.   With a meth lab, even if it's cleaned out the fumes can still affect people years later.  It's nasty, nasty stuff. 

The danger the lab poses to so many innocent people should also be a major charge in my opinion. 

• Love 18
22 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

My abusive, absent ex husband died from a meth lab explosion. He was way up north and the investigators had to come down to see me in the Bay Area to get pictures of his tattoos so they could try to identify his body. It took a month to identify him because he was literally in pieces. Thankfully he was in a mobile lab in the country and the idiot didn't take anybody else out with him.   With a meth lab, even if it's cleaned out the fumes can still affect people years later.  It's nasty, nasty stuff. 

The danger the lab poses to so many innocent people should also be a major charge in my opinion. 

That shit is toxic, corrosive and all kinds of shit. There is a reason why law enforcement officials enter into those dwellings with hazmat gear. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

That shit is toxic, corrosive and all kinds of shit. There is a reason why law enforcement officials enter into those dwellings with hazmat gear. 

It sure is. My ex was an iv meth user and the things he would do when he ran out were insane, boy the stories I could tell.  I was only 17 when we met and he was much older (14 years). He was a tattoo artist and gave me my first one when I was 17 and I ended up married to him. My last straw was when I had just turned 20,  my son was newborn, we were broke and almost out of diapers. He did a tattoo and was offered either 100 dollars or a bag of meth. The son of a bitch chose the meth. I left the next night he crashed which was 2 days later.  He stalked and harassed me for a year then he just disappeared. Next I heard about him was 9 months later when the police knocked on my door asking me questions about him.  A few things I told the investigators about his tattoos and his teeth is what identified him, that's all that was left of him. 

It's nasty in every way: the process of making it, what it makes people do, how it makes people act, what people will do to get it, etc etc.  I hate everything about it.  It's ruined a lot of people I loved. 

Sorry. I'll stop my anti meth ranting now. Once I get going it's hard for me to stop. 

Edited by Maharincess
Too many 'ands' in a sentence.
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, MissMel said:

Probably because Child Protection Services are still watching and told them to take her.  I doubt they would have done it on their own.  Not a well-visit anyway.  

She will probably claim Kaiser got them all sick. #thankskaiser

• Love 12
10 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

We joke around about Kieffer a lot, but it is clear that the dude is troubled. He’s young enough yet to be able to turn things around, but he’s gotta get some help (drug rehab and intense therapy). Otherwise I’m afraid he’ll be another Butch. 

Kieffer is unquestionably a younger version of Butch. Generally, I have a vaguely positive impression of him. As fucked up as he was/is, he was an amusing reality show character and he seemed to have a good heart/spirit, at least on some level. Did he ever beat Jenelle (or anyone else) or do some other evil thing? I don't consider it "evil" to do drugs or (necessarily) to steal to support one's drug habit. Similarly, I see some good in Butch, though we've seen Butch being evil toward his kids. I feel like we've also seen Butch being thoughtful and compassionate toward his kids. Drug addiction is fucked up.

6 hours ago, MissMel said:

Probably because Child Protection Services are still watching and told them to take her.  I doubt they would have done it on their own.  Not a well-visit anyway.  

Months ago, Jenelle bragged that all the CPS cases were closed in response to someone on SM who called her out for having CPS investigations on all her kids. I don't know whether CPS ever addressed Ensley's head issues in their investigation(s) (I know they were focused on looking into Jenelle and UBT smoking weed while Jenelle was pregnant/after Ensley was born).

From the (little) I've read on the effects of marijuana on unborn children, it's relatively mild compared to harder drugs and there are no major birth/developmental defects linked to marijuana. I assume that that makes it hard for the government to do much more than monitor and advise parents whose babies are born with cannabis in their systems (in contrast to drugs that pose greater health risks and warrant/allow greater government intervention). Parents who give a fuck may/will respond to the CPS intervention by thinking more about how their marijuana use affects their baby and adjust their behavior accordingly. Parents like Jenelle and UBT continue to use marijuana to their hearts' content, even after they are caught smoking up in the presence of their newborn who was born with cannabis in her system and advised to refrain from getting high while they are caring for their baby. I actually have no problem with marijuana and think it is less dangerous than alcohol, but in terms of using it while pregnant/caring for children, I look at it like alcohol or any other drug. I can't endorse doing any drug at a level that negatively affects a fetus or child's safety or well-being and I question the judgment/competence of parents who can't/choose not to refrain from getting high while they are pregnant/under CPS investigation/caring for a baby.

• Love 8

*please don't thrown tomatoes at me* but I always thought Kieffer was kind of hot in that "going nowhere in life but you'd still let him hit it" kind of way. 

As far as Eggsley, Jesus God, that poor child. I've never seen a head like that on a baby. Is it going to level out or is she stuck like that forever?

• Love 22
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

*please don't thrown tomatoes at me* but I always thought Kieffer was kind of hot in that "going nowhere in life but you'd still let him hit it" kind of way. 

As far as Eggsley, Jesus God, that poor child. I've never seen a head like that on a baby. Is it going to level out or is she stuck like that forever?

Kieffer was the most attractive of all of Jenelle’s exs. 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kieffer was the most attractive of all of Jenelle’s exs. 

And the sweetest! Actually, the most motivated too! I bet that "pipe making" business could have kicked off if jenelle's lazy ass would of put a little effort into it...

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

And the sweetest! Actually, the most motivated too! I bet that "pipe making" business could have kicked off if jenelle's lazy ass would of put a little effort into it...

Didn't she buy him the wood-cutting machine? 

• Love 7

Apparently Jenelle is flying to California to work on her t shirts. Haha Sure Jenelle.  She snapped a pic looking out the plane window.  

Then I saw these pics.  Kaiser looks so happy.

• Love 15
Just now, Mkay said:

Apparently Jenelle is flying to California to work on her t shirts. Haha Sure Jenelle.  She snapped a pic looking out the plane window.  

Then I saw these pics.  Kaiser looks so happy.

"T-shirts" is code for drugs.

• Love 15