Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Maire said:

There's a second video. Filmed indoors probably by one of David's  relatives. You hear Janelle screaming" I wish you'd died in combat." ?Then people are objecting and yelling and looks like it turns into a melee.

what a disaster. Imagine all those poor kids listen to and live with.

That video is from the trip she took with Nathan when he proposed. 

• Love 6

@jadecorleone I assumed it was to David because it's so awful but maybe not? Hard to tell from the video. If you watch the first one another screen comes up and you can click on the second.

@lovesnark you could be right, I'd never seen it before. Guess I haven't heard all the hits! 

Edited by Maire

I made a comment about Jenelle being pregnant because her belly is so drastically bigger than it was a few weeks ago. If she had been that size ever since ensley, I wouldn't have said anything about it, but she was very thin when she shopped for her wedding dress. She had no hint of a belly! Suddenly she's walking down the aisle and this belly is all you notice, which makes me nervous, for one...

• Love 8

That fact that she lied about being pregnant with Endtable while everyone knew and UBT telling her 'you gotta have me another kid' before he'd marry her makes me not discount the idea of her being pregnant again. She lies about everything. If she's not, I have a feeling she will be real soon.

I wonder if the train on her dress had a loop to pull it up and she was clueless? Most of them have a way to attach the train to keep you from dragging it behind you after the ceremony. I can't imagine what it looked like the next morning. I looked around and the dress was probably in the 4-5K range. It's a Martina Liana 905. A whole lot of money to spend on something to drag through the mud because you're too stupid to know how to pull the train up and don't have any friends to show you. #moronwithtoomuchmoney #salesclerksawaneasymark

• Love 13
4 hours ago, gunderda said:

HA! so who's going to get in trouble for leaking that?  Kinda looked like there was a 3rd person out near the trees with the two of them. Is Kaiser an evil baby genius???

Maybe Jace is padding his college fund by selling info/video to Radar. Or maybe Maryssa is selling it to start a nest egg so she can runaway and live free from these idiots.

(probably Tori, though. Thanks for hooking us up, T!)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Maybe Jace is padding his college fund by selling info/video to Radar. Or maybe Maryssa is selling it to start a nest egg so she can runaway and live free from these idiots.

(probably Tori, though. Thanks for hooking us up, T!)

Come on we all know it was Barb trying to make David look bad. That woman will do anything to ruin the fairytale.

My guess is trashbag Tori as well

• Love 12
1 hour ago, teapot said:

yeah, I really don't look much better than that right now (I actually probs look worse as I am...not a millennial, but the mom of a 26-year-old!)

my office is casual (we can wear jeans & stuff) and on Monday I take this "casual" suggestion way too liberally. it's a running joke now w/my coworkers "oh here comes T, she dressed up for us again today!")

Not knocking her outfit. I was dressed in my "I'm not getting out of the car" outfit when I posted this.  But her eyebrows! She always draws them on so to see her without any in public is a shock for me. 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I made a comment about Jenelle being pregnant because her belly is so dramastically bigger than it was a few weeks ago. If she had been that size ever since ensley, I wouldn't have said anything about it, but she was very thin when she shopped for her wedding dress. She had no hint of a belly! Suddenly she's walking down the aisle and this belly is all you notice, which makes me nervous, for one...

Fixed it for ya.  

• Love 13

There was a moment of eerie silence in that video right after one of David's f bomb filled rantings when I held my breath thinking he knocked her out or strangled her. That combined with all of the creepy ambient swamp noises really sets the scene for the future episode of Dateline they'll be featured in. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

That fact that she lied about being pregnant with Endtable while everyone knew and UBT telling her 'you gotta have me another kid' before he'd marry her makes me not discount the idea of her being pregnant again. She lies about everything. If she's not, I have a feeling she will be real soon.

I wonder if the train on her dress had a loop to pull it up and she was clueless? Most of them have a way to attach the train to keep you from dragging it behind you after the ceremony. I can't imagine what it looked like the next morning. I looked around and the dress was probably in the 4-5K range. It's a Martina Liana 905. A whole lot of money to spend on something to drag through the mud because you're too stupid to know how to pull the train up and don't have any friends to show you. #moronwithtoomuchmoney #salesclerksawaneasymark

All that money and she only wore the dress for 3 hours or so. She popped on that bathrobe pretty darn quick. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, druzy said:

j4eeeee.png

Jenelle and UBT have a drone!

Yea. She had him film her once on the beach or some bs with it. 

Other articles say David sold a story to radar before the big fight, which caused the fight.  Is she trying to clean Barbara?

• Love 4

Jenelle has become so used to MTV sugarcoating the reality of her shitshow of a life that she really expected Radar and Ok to do the same. She invited them to her Swampland House of Horrors and thought they would just show the nice sunshiney stuff. It is terrifying to me that the two of them behaved this way with reporters and wedding guests at the house. Imagine what it is like there when they are alone. 

Edited by TeeMo
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, TeeMo said:

Jenelle has become so used to MTV sugarcoating the reality of her shitshow of a life that she really expected Radar and Ok to do the same. She invited them to her Swampland House of Horrors and thought they would just show the nice sunshiney stuff. It is terrifying to me that the two of them behaved this way with reporters and wedding guests at the house. Imagine what it like there when they are alone. 

They also do it on camera. So yes, imagine how it is when they are there with just the kids and no one to record them? 

• Love 10

I am really just mortified at the way she talks to David her soulmate.  I thought she reserved that tone for her mother. If I spoke to my one and only with that much venom I would not blame him for leaving. I can't believe the way these people talk to each other- not the words- the tone.  It's awful. No one would ever speak to me that way and expect to see me again- let alone marry them the next day.   Crazy. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Wine
  • Love 14

Hah - from sorry you weren't there to that's not my property to we chased you away with a drone in 10 minutes flat.  Moron.

What is that first picture?  A footprint?  I really hope that is a rental car since she didn't black out the plate.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, gunderda said:

HA! so who's going to get in trouble for leaking that?  Kinda looked like there was a 3rd person out near the trees with the two of them. Is Kaiser an evil baby genius???

Can people make out what they're saying and share some of it? My hearing isn't always the best and I can barely hear the actual words, just yelling. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Can people make out what they're saying and share some of it? My hearing isn't always the best and I can barely hear the actual words, just yelling. 

It's about a million f-bombs interspersed with Jenelle bitching about where to put the DJ booth and complaining that Dave isn't paying attention to her. Dave shoots back that she was in the bathtub while he was working in the yard, and if she was that concerned about the set-up, she should've had her ass out there helping. Lord only knows where the kids were all day while this was going on. Probably playing unsupervised in the pool.

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Wasn't Teresa invited? You can't press charges for trespassing when you invited that guest. 

Yeah, they invited some rag mag to cover the trashtastic day. And, David sold the 'she called it off because she's a lazy bitch' story to RadarOnline. I hope OK Magazine sues their asses for breach of contract. Almost want to make a twitter account but the bitch would block me in a heartbeat. I suppose I could  pretend to be a fangirl and ask her what her bouquet looked like and why she didn't wear a flower crown and why she didn't have any bridesmaids and why UBT did have any groomsmen. Oh! SO may questions-ha!

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

David is on probation. He isn't going to last 12 months without violating it whether it is going after "reporters", Jenelle, or the kids. 

Thank God (at least in this case) that people on probation are set up to fail. David totally will.

• Love 5

She must be exhausted. She's posted so much shit she can't keep up with deleting all the 'hatters'. There are still a whole bunch of honest tweets up. Moreso than her fangirls. She posted something about the alleged reporter hiding in the woods being bitten by spiders, ticks and cottonmouth snakes. People are calling her out left and right for letting the kids play out there while they're locked out of the house. 

• Love 10

So, let me see if I have this right. Sometime in between the ceremony and the partyin' all night, UBT whipped out a drone and chased someone off THE LAND? Sure, Jan. He was so fucked up during the ceremony there was no way he stopped drinking and drugging long enough to figure out how to find the drone, let alone operate it. He was so wasted, someone had to show him how to hold the knife to cut the cake. I'm loving that she's about to have a stroke because karma is finally giving her a tiny taste of what's to come. It would be better if she'd just own that the wedding was a shitshow but that would take some self awareness and she has none of that.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

So, let me see if I have this right. Sometime in between the ceremony and the partyin' all night, UBT whipped out a drone and chased someone off THE LAND? Sure, Jan. He was so fucked up during the ceremony there was no way he stopped drinking and drugging long enough to figure out how to find the drone, let alone operate it. He was so wasted, someone had to show him how to hold the knife to cut the cake. I'm loving that she's about to have a stroke because karma is finally giving her a tiny taste of what's to come. It would be better if she'd just own that the wedding was a shitshow but that would take some self awareness and she has none of that.

Jenelle was mistaken. UBT used the drone on her for their wedding night. He wasn't about to get near her after that phony "happy wedded bliss" ceremony and celebration. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, blueorchid said:

Is David the one filming this fight? We sure can hear him really well, and I thought I saw a hand gesture in time with his rant. 

Also I see that their pit bull is not neutered because WHY WOULD HE BE??

Just curious, but when they get fighting so bad, does their aggression affect the Pitbull's temperament,

because he is still not full grown, is he? 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

Just curious, but when they get fighting so bad, does their aggression affect the Pitbull's temperament,

because he is still not full grown, is he? 

I believe the blue pit is an adult, if that's the dog we're talking about. Fighting can agitate a dog and stress him out, but I don't know if theirs has any attachment one way or another, especially since he's left outside to fend for himself 24/7.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I agree with you. Although, I do think the pregnancy speculation comes more from knowing that Jenelle is known to get knocked up very quickly - not necessarily because she looks super pregnant. There was that scene recently where David was basically saying they needed another before they got married, or he wanted a son or something? Anyhow, some people DO seem to think she really looks pregnant in her wedding dress and I just don't see it. Jenelle is super short and has kind of thick/gymnast style figure. Stomach weight on her just shows very easily; it doesn't have to mean she's pregnant. I know we all fear it, and it likely will happen before too long. But I'm not prepared to call her out based on how she looked in her dress. 

Now....if you want to criticize her looks, let's go with those eyebrows. Too dark. Too close together. They're looking better than they did in the old days, but she needs to continue trying to improve those things!

By the by, I hope the last month of your pregnancy goes well! You're almost there!

Thank you and yes I agree with you 100%

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:01 PM, KittyKat133 said:

Somewhat off subject but here it goes.....

Jenelle does not look pregnant to me. I am nine months pregnant with my second, she has had three. If she's not constantly dieting and exercising she's not gonna bounce back  to a flat, flat, stomach. End table is about 8 months old. Jenelle could just have some left over pregnancy weight, topped off by beer and pizza and garbage food that they eat weight. I think people are being very hard on her regarding her weight. She is most certainly a piece of garbage and I can't stand her but I can't stand body shaming more. I'd give my left Titty to look as good as her 8 months post partum. I think people are being way to hard on her for that and only that. You literally could critisuze five million other negative aspects of Jenelle without making Weight comments. 

Also so about the Ashley site. She's more of a journalist that anyone at radar! She actually fact checks, vets her sources and follows the golden Rules of journalism more than most of these sites!! I don't believe anything on radar until the ARR  confirms the story with sources!  

I totally agree with you.  Jenelle doesn't look the slightest bit pregnant to me.  Seems like nowadays unless you're a bikini model, people insist you're pregnant.  Apparently some people have never seen a post partum body, especially a post partum body that's delivered three babies.   I love to snark on Jenelle as much as the next person, but the pregnancy rumors are a stretch.

• Love 3

I don't see a bump at all- am I blind? I mean, I get it people are saying she looks bigger than when she was filmed several weeks ago, but I am looking at her midsection and I don't see a bump at all.

She has a short torso though, so Jenelle could eat a big lunch and have her gut sticking out. Even when she claimed to have like 0% body fat (I know this is not possible, I am quoting her) back when she was a gym rat with Nathan I did not think she had a very enviable body.

13 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Well her post wedding high didn't last long.

In other shade this is David's sister post

#deathgrip #nogettingawaynow

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, druzy said:

From the article:

Griffith wrapped with saying that, “Of course I was going to be decent and let her son go to her wedding. Hopefully Jenelle will remember this going forward and give me the same courtesies.”

Dream on, idiot. Jenelle has never met courtesy. If the tables were turned, that bitch would never have allowed Kaiser to attend.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

From the article:

Dream on, idiot. Jenelle has never met courtesy. If the tables were turned, that bitch would never have allowed Kaiser to attend.

Exactly. Jenelle remembers what she wants to remember. Or better yet her own version of shit. She will just spin this to say something bad about Nathan because she's a nasty trashbag. Just like she can't be nice to her mother and says that her mother took Jace from her, it will all be that it was really her weekend and Nathan was just being an asshole or some shit.

• Love 7

Her twitter feed is pretty hilarious today. There is no way she can keep up with deleting negative comments. Even her leghumpers are telling her to step away from her phone and "enjoy being Mrs Eason". She's rabid, though. I almost feel sorry for UBT. I can only imagine what it's like being in the vicinity of that shrieking harpy today. Hope the kids aren't around :(

• Love 17
15 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I am really just mortified at the way she talks to David her soulmate.  I thought she reserved that tone for her mother. If I spoke to my one and only with that much venom I would not blame him for leaving. I can't believe the way these people talk to each other- not the words- the tone.  It's awful. No one would ever speak to me that way and expect to see me again- let alone marry them the next day.   Crazy. 

Right? UBT is a scary dude but I've gotta give him credit for (seemingly) physically taking out his anger with Jenelle by doing labor on the land versus smacking Jenelle. I am not in anyway okay with physical violence, but I don't think I could stand to be around Jenelle for more than a few hours without needing to go do a bunch of yard work, chopping wood, whatever...to get away from her and to take out my agression....and I don't have an anger problem that turns to violence like David. Her screaming at him over stuff not being done when she's just laid in her pool and bath all day (I guess Maryssa was watching the little kids) and him not hauling off and hitting her makes me almost all Team David (except we know UBT is a huge loser abuser as well). 

I used to think maybe Jenelle was afraid of David. I don't really think so after watching that video. I think we've seen her hold back from all-out fights like we've seen her have before with soulmates because of the cameras, so it just looks like she's afraid to stand up to him. I think she's just as volatile as he is and this isn't going to end well for anyone. 

Those poor kids. They must spend most of their lives walking on eggshells around their crazy parents.  I hope someone can model a normal, low-drama relationship for them. Team Doris. Team Babs. Good luck, Maryssa and Ensley.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19