Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I probably can't come with a newborn, but all they need are hot dogs right?

It will give everyone someone to yell at.  Teach that baby how to put his/her nose in the corner on a road trip.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, LBS said:

JesusGodLm2162 - not just hotdogs.  They need frosting out of a can, sugary orange water, and a healthy heaping of lint covered cheetos.  Plus a dozen stray puppies and kittens.  #familypicnics #carseatsareforjerks #thislandismyland #babyloisnotjo's 

#thislandismyland....LMAO

I think we need to also grab Ali's motorized wheelchair so we can have @Lm2162 use it on our trip. It isn't as if the chair is being used. We can use it to get to the front of the line when we visit amusement parks on the way. 

@Mkay I just saw that photo on Amber Porkwood's Twitter page. I nearly peed in my pants. Kudos to whoever made it. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Mkay said:

omg Ensley tests positive for marijuana.  Click to read about upcoming article. 

Ensley tested positive for marijuana? At birth? Like Jenelle could even be bothered to knock off toking up once she was nearing her due date (since I know asking her to stop toking up for her entire pregnancy would be too stressful, dude)? Do you get to just go home from the hospital with a baby who tests positive for drugs, even if it's *just* marijuana?

• Love 6

Well, let me answer my own question. NOPE. Jenelle could not stop hitting the bong even towards her due date. Radar reports that Jenelle tested positice for marijuana, as did Ensley and that DDS (I guess like CPS?) got involved. They also say that Jenelle and David both failed a drug test sometimes after that (I guess as they were being monitored). Yet....they seem to still have the kids....so....

Anyways, Radar got this info from court documents that Nathan's mom filed 9/1 asking for custody of Kaiser. I know she raised Nathan, so maybe I shouldn't be as excited about this prospect as I am but GO MRS. GRIFFIN! Go save Kaiser! (And for the record, Nathan does have a ton of problems, but he at least at one time in his life had his life enough together to graduate high school, be accepted into the Marines, complete Marine training, and serve honorably, so there's at least that going for Mrs. Griffin's parenting.) SAVE KAISER!!!! I so hope Nathan's mom gets custody.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jenelle-lose-custody-sons-grandma-accuses-teen-mom-drugging-pregnant-court-papers/

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 24

Wow!  I guess it wouldn't impact the custody of Jace since the agreement was reached after Ensley was born...but maybe there is evidence of Jenelle's continued drug use?  

I mean, worthy of court evidence.  Not just the no duh evidence we see every episode.

• Love 10

Go get 'em Nathan's mom!  I hope she's been documenting every interaction (and it seems like she has if there are incidents from March on there).  I'm trying to remember from other Moms custody cases but can they use footage from the show as evidence?  I instantly thought of the ways that poor kid has been manhandled ON CAMERA.  Scary to think what is going on behind closed doors.

It's so sad for those kids.  Even if Nathans mom is successful isn't David's daughter with them full time?  And baby E of course.  Can't we lock those two in a room somewhere and lose the key.

• Love 7

What I'm not understanding is why the hell Jenelle even bothered fighting Nathan for custody of Kaiser when it's clear she doesn't want him, and now there are documented reports he's being abused. 

MTV $$$$$$$$$$ for filming purposes. 

Barb was concerned about Jenelle not giving Jace his medication. She was right. Going by those documents Jenelle wasn't giving Kaiser his meds either. Fucking puta!

Okay, this now has me asking, CPS was involved in Jenelle's life before the court finalized Barb and Jenelle's visitation order regarding Jace, correct? That would mean Barb and everyone involved in the case had to know since there is no way Jenelle could hide the fact CPS was monitoring her home life. CPS would be aware of all the kids that are in Jenelle's care. That means they would have notified Barb. Barb would have surely mentioned it to her attorney and it had to be a factor in the court hearing. Why in the fuck was Jenelle granted any sort of visitation for Jace after his mother was investigated by CPS for her drug use while pregnant? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

The Ashley was saying she didn't know if Barb knew but wouldn't the judge know? I don't know how that all works but I would assume he would know everything in the system about the people in the courtroom. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Mkay said:

The Ashley was saying she didn't know if Barb knew but wouldn't the judge know? I don't know how that all works but I would assume he would know everything in the system about the people in the courtroom. 

Depends. Just because CPS is involved, that doesn't mean it reaches the level of a courtroom. They will do an investigation and monitor the situation. If they feel there is no need to follow-through with any court hearings for removal of the children or something similar, they will close the case after a certain amount of time. Also, one judge might handle CPS cases while a different judge handles the child visitation matters. This is also Horry County. We already watched how they handle their criminal trials. That was a joke. 

I just think there had to be something where CPS contacted Barb since she was Jace's only legal guardian at the time Ensley was born and CPS began monitoring Jenelle's home. They would surely want to know what other minors were in the home on a full-time or part-time basis. It isn't as if they would only care about Ensley's well-being, unless CPS in Horry County is like the court system, then we can forget that it was handled properly. Seeing that Jenelle still has her daughter, I will say CPS dropped the ball. 

I betcha Jenelle said she never smoked weed, but David did, and all she is guilty of is having been in the room inhaling the fumes of his pot smoking. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

I betcha Jenelle said she never smoked weed, but David did, and all she is guilty of is having been in the room inhaling the fumes of his pot smoking. 

Oh, you know it. I thought that piece of garbage couldn't stink anymore than she already does...oh wait, yes I did, and here is the proof! She is truly vile, and pure evil. I'm now just waiting for her to start vomiting split pea soup. 

• Love 9

I highly doubt CPS in NC would be in touch with Horry County, SC court for custody. Two different states, two different cases. Sadly, even with her public exposure, this puta manages to keep the children she breeds, but doesn't care to nurture and parent. She makes me physically ill.

• Love 11

Does Nathan's mom raise his daughter too or does the daughter's grandmother raise her? As in, would this be the second child she's raising or the first? I feel terrible for all these grandmothers raising little kids and these kids with zero fit parents. Can Nathan not fight for custody given this new info because of his record or is he just not bothering? 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Jenelle wrote that letter herself. Or UBT told Maryssa what to write. 

38 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Does jenelle live in the county as barb?  DHS  where I live do not check other counties.  

Two different counties, I believe. DSS (per the documents) doesn't have to check other counties, but they would be highly irresponsible for not concerning themselves with the other minor children in Jenelle's care including Jace. By that, I would assume they would be in contact with Jace's legal guardian. Obviously, Nathan's mother found out about this pot smoking. She was possibly contacted or Nathan was contacted by DSS regarding Kaiser. DHS is going to check on the safety and welfare of the other children in the home. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He's really high but after seeing the chalkboard writing and Jenelle stumble reading that letter, I think Uncle ID wrote it.  Not Jenelle.  (Or Maryssa, of course.)  Happy, happy picture perfect family!  Yeah, right.  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Alright, this is too much now.  What does Dustin have on the judge?  Or whoever?  Nobody is this good.  Is the whole courthouse related?  Something is really fishy in Horry.  

Hah, my best guess is that they have very overcrowded jails and prisons, so reserve them for uber violent types. I bet Dustin wasn't representing Jenelle during her child protection proceedings since he seems to specialize almost exclusively on criminal. I'd really love to know 1) Jenelle's total lawyer bill; 2) the different types of attorneys she has on retainer. In law school, I clerked for a very high end criminal law firm in Chicago-- we mostly did complex trials, but on the few occasions we did simple DUIs etc for regular clients (mostly Narcos level organized crime folks and their cronies), they paid upwards of 12k. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Ravello said:

I've been hoping and praying Nathan's family would intervene for Kaiser.  I can hardly watch the shows depicting the cruel treatment by Jenelle and David toward this beautiful child.  Another grandmother stepping in to save a child, bless all the Grandmothers raising kids born to unfit parents.  

MTV needs to drop Jenelle, enough is enough.  Child abuse crosses the line.  This is not entertainment. 

Agreed. MTV needs to drop her. This is way over the line in my opinion. If they do, she won't ever bother with custody of either boys. Poor Ensley, do Davids parents take in grands? 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Oh, you know it. I thought that piece of garbage couldn't stink anymore than she already does...oh wait, yes I did, and here is the proof! She is truly vile, and pure evil. I'm now just waiting for her to start vomiting split pea soup. 

And of course she's playing the "medical marijuana card" that she got in CA. She's going to find every loophole and use it to spin things her way. UBT got one there too.

I've often wondered why Barb didn't get a PI on them to document her suspicions of drug use around the kids or petition the court for random drug tests. 

Mere words cannot express my disdain for these vile creatures. They truly are the scum of the earth.

• Love 10

I'm so mad. I just heard of yet another friend from college who is having fertility problems. She had surgery today that is supposed to increase her odds in her NEXT round of IVF, so she must have already had some. Another friend who is a social worker asked for prayers for her fertility too. One of my best friends is about to be a first time mom at 36, after losing twins last year early in a pregnancy, after a year of IVF and a year of trying before that. Her husband is a great guy who makes a boatload of money in finance, and she was teacher of the year. 

Yet jenelle gets to continuously breed children she has no regard for in or out of the womb. 

I am so mad that I can't bear to say anything more!!! 

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Since breaking the 4th wall has pretty much saved this shit show anyway, I wish her producer would go the FUCK OFF on her (same with J.C/Kail). Bring the 4th wall to the next level at least!!

Her producer is the definition of enabler.

She is terrible 

• Love 23
2 hours ago, MissMel said:

Alright, this is too much now.  What does Dustin have on the judge?  Or whoever?  Nobody is this good.  Is the whole courthouse related?  Something is really fishy in Horry.  

I don't believe it's illegal to do drugs while pregnant. It could get your children taken away, but I don't think it's a criminal matter as of now? They tried to pass a bill regarding drug use during pregnancy in TN and it backfired majorly and ended after 2 years. So yeah, I don't think Dustin would be involved here. This would purely be CPS unless somebody knows something I don't.

Edited by Lm2162

Can this work to Barb's advantage in regards to Jace? For example, can she demand that the custody case be revisited now that Nathan's mom is accusing Jenelle of child abuse and neglect? Also, if she knew about the CPS case before her case was brought before the judge, why the hell would a judge allow Jenelle to have any contact? Are parents so shitty in her neck of the woods that drug use is small potatoes? It's crazy.

• Love 8

It is possible that DDS dropped the ball.  God knows we have enough of that happening in Chicago (read the Gizzle Ford story but seriously trigger warning.  It is horrific).  DDS/CPS are underfunded, understaffed, and at the whim of every budget cut especially in smaller counties.  They might not of gotten the information to the court system in time.  It sucks for all these children.

And yes it also sucks so f'n bad that these bitches get pregnant at a blink of an eye.  Just a lot of personal feelings on that.  That is all.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Can this work to Barb's advantage in regards to Jace? For example, can she demand that the custody case be revisited now that Nathan's mom is accusing Jenelle of child abuse and neglect? Also, if she knew about the CPS case before her case was brought before the judge, why the hell would a judge allow Jenelle to have any contact? Are parents so shitty in her neck of the woods that drug use is small potatoes? It's crazy.

It depends. That is why I was asking if CPS ever contacted Barb about Jace. Not that anyone here would actually know the answer to my question. I am just thinking out loud about this situation. If Barb was not aware of any CPS investigation, she could go to her attorney and ask to return to court and request the court order be modified. Do we think Barb would request to pull Jace completely away from Jenelle? Or would she want Jenelle drug-tested? Also, would Barb do it because of Jenelle or because it gives her a reason to keep Jace from David? Frankly, I don't care. I wish Barb would remove Jace from that toxic environment for whatever reason, I just don't know if she would actually do it. 

IF Barb knew before the closing of the court matter re Jace, did she try to use the CPS investigation as her leverage? If so, I too question why the judge would allow Jenelle to have visitation. At the very least, drug-testing should have been mandated. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I don't believe it's illegal to do drugs while pregnant. It could get your children taken away, but I don't think it's a criminal matter as of now? They tried to pass a bill regarding drug use during pregnancy in TN and it backfired majorly and ended after 2 years. So yeah, I don't think Dustin would be involved here. This would purely be CPS unless somebody knows something I don't.

I didn't mean Dustin was involved in an official capacity.  Possibly he told her to get the card and/or asked people to look away.   I'm just amazed she keeps skating on everything and can't believe she pulls it all off on her own.  

I don't know much about drug use while pregnant but in Florida, if it's only weed, the baby can go home without interference.   Anything heavier (and illegal) is a little more complicated.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, LBS said:

It is possible that DDS dropped the ball.  God knows we have enough of that happening in Chicago (read the Gizzle Ford story but seriously trigger warning.  It is horrific).  DDS/CPS are underfunded, understaffed, and at the whim of every budget cut especially in smaller counties.  They might not of gotten the information to the court system in time.  It sucks for all these children.

And yes it also sucks so f'n bad that these bitches get pregnant at a blink of an eye.  Just a lot of personal feelings on that.  That is all.

OH FUCK!!! How the hell is it relatives don't just drop by if they are that concerned? If they tried calling to talk to the little girl and they kept getting excuses, JUST DRIVE YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER THERE!!!! OMG I want to beat that bitch up!! I get the father was bedridden, but he couldn't hear his child being tortured? I hate this fucking world sometimes. 

• Love 11