Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is it bad that I've adopted "dramastic" and the schools not being "well" into my everyday speech?

Fortunately, so far, I've not had use for "high! high! Ya both high!" or my "classy court heels"...so far...

I use “Jesus God Leah” way more than I should.  😆

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

Thanks @druzy for your posts

I have very limited experience with guardian ad libdems but I believe they appear in court on behalf of the child. For instance, Jace's GAL may have read a letter from him but I think its rare for children to testify in civil court directly 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I use “Jesus God Leah” way more than I should.  😆

I wish we were all friends in real life because my friends just look at me like I’m weird when I say things like Jesus God Leah out loud.  No one knows my secret shame but you guys and my hairdresser (and we mainly talk about the Duggars and Kate Gosselin). 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • LOL 20
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, meredithalmighty said:

I have very limited experience with guardian ad libdems but I believe they appear in court on behalf of the child. For instance, Jace's GAL may have read a letter from him but I think its rare for children to testify in civil court directly 

That's the way it's usually done. I know of some instances of a judge talking to a child in chambers with the guardian ad litem present. The kids are never asked to testify in open court.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

You know, I bet this is like a vacation for Maryssa. No being mother to her little sister, no screaming and ranting parents, no taking care of the hoard of animals the swamp monsters are collecting and no being forced to sit at the table with her ignoramus father while he attempts to homeschool her. I'm sure she's scared and confused, but I bet it's the first time she's relaxed in ages. I hope she's with her mom or her maternal grandma. If she's with Ma Eason, she will just hear her go on and on and on about how unfair this all is to her precious little David.

Could you imagine being a fly on the wall in Jailnelle and David's house?

• Love 3

Nathan may have had his problems, but I see a real change in him. Jenelle really seemed to bring the worst out in him. I see him really working on his anger and trying to understand where it comes from AND how to control it. Maybe it's his girlfriend and her profession directing them, maybe it's seeing how David is and not wanting to be anything like him, possibly wanting to be a better person for his son who he really does seem to love, or a combo of all of it. Whatever it is I see him doing a lot better right now. So, for that I will give him some points.

• Love 21
(edited)

From Radar

JUDGE IMPOSES GAG ORDER ON JENELLE & DOG-KILLER HUBBY DAVID IN BITTER CUSTODY BATTLE Evans & all parties banned from discussing the secret hearing details.

No talking!

A judge imposed a gag order on Jenelle Evans, her husband David Eason and the rest of the parties after two days in court where she is fighting to get back the kids that were taken away after he killed her dog, RadarOnline.com exclusively learned.

After a second day in court, the judge told the fired Teen Mom. 2 star, her dog-killer husband and all of the caregivers of the children that they should not talk about the proceedings that were going on behind closed doors.

Three of Jenelle and David’s children were taken from their home after Child Protective Services deemed them temporarily unfit parents after he killed her dog, a French bulldog named Nugget.

The couple appeared together in solidarity for two days in the North Carolina court.

Scroll through Radar’s gallery for exclusive details about Day 2 in Jenelle’s crucial court battle to regain custody of her children.

MORE TIME

The hearing where Jenelle and David were trying to convince a judge to return Maryssa, 11, Kaiser, 4, and Ensley, 2, to their custody was continued to the following week.

ALL QUIET

The judge presiding over the hearings asked Jenelle and David not to talk about the case an insider told Radar.

TOTAL SILENCE

The source told Radar that everyone was under the same instructions as Jenelle and David.

HEARTBREAK

“She’s sick over everything,” an insider told Radar about Jenelle’s reaction to the hearing after her children were taken away.

NO KIDS

The insider told Radar that the children were not present inside the court room but were supervised by CPS during the proceedings.

Jenelle’s son Jace was open with social services the insider told Radar.

SAD STORY

“He looks on the Internet, he knows what’s going on,” the source told Radar about her son. “He told them all the problems,” and said he was “scared of David.”

TROUBLED TIMES

The stress of the events that escalated after David killed her dog were taking a toll on Jenelle the source said.

HER WORDS

“She said, ‘My stomach is upside down. I have anxiety. I don’t know what to do. I’m not eating,’” the insider told Radar.

COURT CONTINUED

Jenelle and David were scheduled to return the following week to try and convince the judge to return their children back to them after they were taken from the home following his shocking killing of her dog.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, starfire said:

Jace is allowed to surf the Internet to read all the drama about what "is going on"? Good grief. 

I face-palmed over that one as well. The only slight positive is pretty much everyone in every comment section is rooting for Jace and wanting the best for him. The vitriol is directed towards David and Jenelle. Hopefully that's a small measure of comfort for Jace to see his feelings validated. 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, starfire said:

Jace is allowed to surf the Internet to read all the drama about what "is going on"? Good grief. 

Jace has a smart phone (from Jenelle), he goes to school and has friends. I can't imagine what his peer group knows and talks to him about. I think online information is another reason UBT took Maryssa out of school. Her classmates no doubt knew all about Jenelle and UBT's violent criminal past and talked about it. Hell, Maryssa may have found out about him beating Olivia while she was pregnant from someone at school.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

The judge issuing a gag order makes me think there are some pretty horrible things coming out and they don't want media violating the privacy of the kids by blasting it all over the place via Jenelle and UBT. They would be selling stories right and left and be posting click bait articles calling everyone liars. Jenelle just bought a $65k Toyota, they're paying a lawyer for this case and for the one coming up with Nathan and they have no income. They also have a mortgage payment and I don't know if the dog killer's fairly new truck is paid for.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, meredithalmighty said:

You are correct.  For the record, my son never had any contact with his GAL through my 2 year foster to adopt process.  I had updates on a conference call with the GAL, he never once had to have any interaction with my son.  I think if my case would have been contested it they may have talked to him, but all our reports were from the therapist and case worker, who met with us regularly.  I never ever had a direct conversation with the GAL.  It was all either a team call or via the case worker. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Jace has a smart phone (from Jenelle), he goes to school and has friends. I can't imagine what his peer group knows and talks to him about. I think online information is another reason UBT took Maryssa out of school. Her classmates no doubt knew all about Jenelle and UBT's violent criminal past and talked about it. Hell, Maryssa may have found out about him beating Olivia while she was pregnant from someone at school.

Jace doesn’t even need access to the internet to hear the chatter about his mom and step dad.  FFS.   Kids talk!  A LOT.  I had lunch with my son a few weeks ago at his school and one of his classmates said “why is his last name different this year?”   We are through the whole school year and this kid asks me this (my son started this past year with his “new” last name).   

If I knew my kids were in school with one of David Eason’s spawn, I’m sure as hell I would be taking about it. 

• Love 14
12 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

But she didn't strike when the iron was hot.  I don't know about anybody else, but I'm talking about when Jace was a baby, and Jenelle was living with Barb, and Barb would kick Jenelle out but then always take her back in.  Jenelle just needed a place to live and didn't give a shit about Jace, and that's when Barb could/should have been keeping him away from her.  Out of sight, out of mind. 

I think she absolutely did “strike while the iron was hot”

sge tryed to get jace put up fit adoption, sge gave jenelle many chances to parent probably hoping gee motherly bond and instincts would set in and they didn’t so she filed for legal custody 

keep in mind, jenelle was still a minor when she had jace. Barb was jenelles legal guardian she couldn’t just throw her out in her ass at 17.

i think barb has done everything in her power to raise jace in a loving environment. It’s easy yo critize but what ste is doing by raising jace in her own is no small feat 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

The judge issuing a gag order makes me think there are some pretty horrible things coming out and they don't want media violating the privacy of the kids by blasting it all over the place via Jenelle and UBT. They would be selling stories right and left and be posting click bait articles calling everyone liars. Jenelle just bought a $65k Toyota, they're paying a lawyer for this case and for the one coming up with Nathan and they have no income. They also have a mortgage payment and I don't know if the dog killer's fairly new truck is paid for.

Don't forget the trial coming up in June for UBT towing a mans truck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Lemur said:

I'm just going to stop all y'all here and point out that this isn't on Barb.  She has very little autonomy on the issue of Jenelle having access to her children.  She can petition the court, but in the end, the COURT decides whether or not Jenelle can have access to/custody of her kids.  Not Barb.  Barb is far from perfect and probably the progenitor of all of Jenelle's worst character flaws and compulsions (I firmly believe Barb was herself also "Human Tofu" before she got her shit together and left her own abusive ex).  Understand that family court is *not* supposed to be punitive.  Kids are not supposed to be used to punish their parents' bad decisions.  The point is to try to establish and maintain healthy, functioning families.  They will try, until it is abundantly clear, to keep family units together, be it siblings or parent-child.  Removals aren't nearly as common as they were before the 1990's and blocking a parent from having any contact with their kids is very, very rare. 

My issue with Barb is that she could have gone to the court sooner.  Jenelle gave her custody early on and while, yes, she didn't terminate her parental rights, Barb still had the upper hand in the situation.  At that time, Barb could have kept her from seeing Jace and if Jenelle had an issue with it, she could have taken Barb to court.  The worst that would have happened would have been that Jenelle would have gotten visitation (as she has now), but when a lot of this back and forth was going on, Jenelle was using drugs and likely wouldn't have followed through on the threats to actually take Barb to court.  So call her bluff and keep Jace out of the chaos.  

12 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Jace is growing up with drugs and violent people.  Maybe not in his primary household, but he spends substantial amounts of time around them.

But she didn't strike when the iron was hot.  I don't know about anybody else, but I'm talking about when Jace was a baby, and Jenelle was living with Barb, and Barb would kick Jenelle out but then always take her back in.  Jenelle just needed a place to live and didn't give a shit about Jace, and that's when Barb could/should have been keeping him away from her.  Out of sight, out of mind. 

But that would have meant Barb didn't get to see Jenelle, and she couldn't take that.  So instead of letting Jenelle forget about Jace, which I'm convinced would have happened because it's Jenelle, Barb kept them together, facilitating a relationship on which Jenelle could later base demands for visitation or custody or whatever.

Does anybody really think Jenelle had the wherewithal back then to fight for custody, never mind the desire?  Barb had the chance to break Jace free from Jenelle, and didn't do it.  That laid the groundwork for everything that's happened since.

I agree that she didn't strike while the iron was hot.  I knew people who were sort of in the same situation years ago.  Their child got pregnant as a teen, had a kid and wasn't exactly a stellar parent.  Couldn't keep up with the kid and then wanted to move out and establish themselves, but couldn't do it with the kid.  So they gave the grandparents custody temporarily, with the understanding that when she was "on her feet" she'd get the kid back.  Now, to be clear, the person was nowhere near Jenelle, but they also proceeded to make a whole bunch of bad decisions.  No drugs, just bad choices with lifestyle, men, etc.  There wasn't a point where the parents were comfortable turning the child over to her, and after some questionable visits, they restricted visitation to their home.  When visits trailed off and phone calls weren't regular, they moved to file for adoption.  They had documented the entire progression and it was approved easily.  There were no drugs, no abuse (a few weird bruises, but nothing like the stories with Kaiser), nothing at all like what Jace has been had to witness.  This is why I firmly maintain that Barb COULD have done more from the start to shelter Jace.  

4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Me, too. The thing about Nathan (to me anyway) is that he seems fixable. If he gets the needed help for PTSD and stays away from alcohol, I think he could be a good father. He took care of Kaiser 24/7 when he was with Jenelle and you could see that he truly loved that little boy and loved taking care of him.

Nathan has issues, but he does seem fixable.  I think he ends up self medicating due to the PTSD and if he would just get the help he needs, he would be able to be a really good parent.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

Don't forget the trial coming up in June for UBT towing a mans truck.

Oh hell! I forgot about that one. I'm assuming they have a family law, criminal defense and contract law firm on speed dial. They also had to pay for the lawyer to represent him for the threatening the woman with the gun case that was dismissed because Jenelle added perjury to her list of accomplishments. He doesn't take a dump without his gun on his hip and Jenelle testified that he didn't have it with him that day. She lied and said it was in the nightstand. Sure, Jan.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

I'm so happy those kids are away from these fools. At this point Jenelle should just leave with UBT and never return again. Her kids are better off without her. Sign away your rights Jenelle and David and let the family take them. I can't believe it took a dog for someone to do something. 

I see many people say without MTV the kids would have nobody to check on them. MTV doesn't care about the kids. They like drama and pimp these kids out. I'm sure if David was beating any of the kids MTV wouldn't stop it at all. They'll film it. 

• Love 20
14 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

As far as I've ever heard, Jenelle is still considered Jace's legal mother; Barb is his legal guardian, but as long as Jenelle doesn't sign over her rights to Barb, she will always have certain rights regarding Jace, until the courts deem her unfit or she finally let's Barb adopt him outright. Until then, Barb would have no legal recourse to sever all contact unless the courts allowed it. She couldn't force Jenelle to adopt Jace out or sign over her parental rights. I'm not saying Barb is perfect, but blaming her for legal things that are out of her hands is a bit much.

Honestly this sucks. Jenelle should've signed over her rights. I think she did this because she doesn't like being told what to do. She doesn't deserve visits. The courts should terminate her rights so Jace can maybe have some peace in his life. 

• Love 8
On 5/16/2019 at 2:56 PM, kicksave said:

He didn't just kill the poor dog...he beat the dog with his bare fists before shooting him. This guy is a psycho killer in the making.

I called it. He is not only crazy but will probably murder Jenelle then kill himself. I watch a lot of these crime shows. I thought her other boyfriends were bad.. Keifer would never.... 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Lemur said:

Would you say your feelings for her have dropped?

I remember this but not who said it. I'm thinking Leah.

12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Me, too. The thing about Nathan (to me anyway) is that he seems fixable. If he gets the needed help for PTSD and stays away from alcohol, I think he could be a good father. He took care of Kaiser 24/7 when he was with Jenelle and you could see that he truly loved that little boy and loved taking care of him.

I agree. I think Nathan loves his son and wants to take care of him, but really struggles with issues stemming from his time in the Marines. I think that if he got some professional help (and stuck with it) and likely stayed away from alcohol, he could be a good father. I don't think there is any hope for Jenelle. She is dead inside.

I keep thinking about how Jace might end up being the star witness for the prosecution here. He has nothing to lose by telling all he knows. He has a safe home with Barb and I don't think he really cares either way about seeing Jenelle (except, like most kids, when he is fighting with Barb). I can see him telling ask that he has seen and getting David into some real trouble. I also think he will come in handy in the future regarding Kaiser and Einsley. He's already 10 and the older he gets, the more the courts will be interested in what he has to say about living conditions with Jenelle.

• Love 12
(edited)

So Jenelle - this should be pretty easy. Move David out and you probably can get your kids back. 

Oh wait - she really doesn’t give a fuck about those children (much less likely take care of them on her own) and David will never willingly leave his heavily fortified Hillbilly Paradise compound (apologies again to hillbillies). Even though it and everything on it was paid for by Jenelle. Yes Psycho - you’re a “real man” who lets his bitch pay for everything.

It could really work out for her. She’d get back on Tinder and have a new “soulmate” in a matter of weeks. Couldn’t be any worse than David. If she still wants to play #MomLife - there’s no way in Hell a court is going to give David custody of Ensley. Might even find a bottom of the barrel reality TV show to take her on. There’s no way it’s happening with the psycho dog killer in tow.

But remember she’s a stupid fucking POS - so this is unlikely to happen.

It’s a pretty sad state of affairs when her best “soulmate” was Nathan. 

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 19
9 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Oh hell! I forgot about that one. I'm assuming they have a family law, criminal defense and contract law firm on speed dial. They also had to pay for the lawyer to represent him for the threatening the woman with the gun case that was dismissed because Jenelle added perjury to her list of accomplishments. He doesn't take a dump without his gun on his hip and Jenelle testified that he didn't have it with him that day. She lied and said it was in the nightstand. Sure, Jan.

Like David only has one gun.

But I agree Jenelle has no issues lying under oath. I was a witness in a non-violent civil case and was nervous as shit while testifying (no lying). But it’s old hat to Jenelle.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Jenelle's facebook post today. She must be dying that she can't respond to any social media speculation because of the gag order. 

image.png.d89a56f6e92fecdb27ba96a8dd50b91a.png

So she think this proves she’s a good mom? To me it looks like she’s a lazy POS that can’t even clean the trash out of her car.

• Love 15
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Like David only has one gun.

But I agree Jenelle has no issues lying under oath. I was a witness in a non-violent civil case and was nervous as shit while testifying (no lying). But it’s old hat to Jenelle.

Just like it's normal for CPS to come to her house. Remember when a report came out that CPS paid a visit and Jenelle posted that it's not a big deal dude they've been there like 30 times and she said she even gave the CPS worker an autographed copy of her book.

Also it's just another day on the Land to have secret service come to your door and in response you post a video holding a big shot gun threatening secret service while videoing your stockpile.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 13
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Darknight said:

Guess Jenelle is going to have to work at Walmart now. You know when she shamed her own mom for working there. 

She has a “medical” degree saving lives!

Meaning she’s qualified to draw blood samples.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, druzy said:

Jenelle's facebook post today. She must be dying that she can't respond to any social media speculation because of the gag order. 

image.png.d89a56f6e92fecdb27ba96a8dd50b91a.png

I hope she’s getting torched in the comments.

She has plenty of time this weekend to clean out her car with the kids being gone.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, BrianJ1962 said:

Could you imagine being a fly on the wall in Jailnelle and David's house?

Can you imagine how many flies are in that house?

14 hours ago, druzy said:

Poor Jenelle her stomach is hurting. It's always about Jenelle. These poor kids.

Exactly.  If she was a normal, caring mother, she would be saying that she missed her kids, hopes they are ok, hoping they are not scared.  But not, it is how her stomach hurts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

I hope she’s getting torched in the comments.

She has plenty of time this weekend to clean out her car with the kids being gone.

Comments are turned off. I scrolled down a little and there are only comments from her leghumpers on a few older posts. Some of them don't seem to know she was fired as they're telling her what a great mom she is and they hope she doesn't quit the show. A real brain trust there😂

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

Good Jenelle, your stomach's supposed to hurt. It's your conscience telling you that you are a shit mom for abandoning your kids in favor of a psychopathic dog killer who abused them. Listen to it and dump the guy in the river. No jury would convict you.

• LOL 6
  • Love 15
16 hours ago, druzy said:

Poor Jenelle her stomach is hurting. It's always about Jenelle. These poor kids.

Her go to is stomach and anxiety.  Always. 🙄

• Love 19
15 hours ago, starfire said:

In Barbara’s defense, my daughter has read/seen a lot of stuff at school on computers and such that I had no clue she even knew about.  

She homeschooled for the last 4 months but for personal reasons and her choice.  I swear we don’t live like David and Jenelle. Hahaha

• Love 14

Jenelle is so heartbroken, sharing shitty memes on social media, and whining about her damn stomach.  All this when she could very well be on the brink of losing her children.  A fucking wolf would love these kids more than Jenelle does, and probably raise them better.

But, it doesn't matter, anyway, because I don't think she will ever lose her children.  She's managed to keep them through years of abuse and endangerment, I will believe it when I see it.  No matter how pyscho the parents are, the courts always want to keep kids with their families.  It's just another day in the neverending Jenelle shit-show.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, Darknight said:

I called it. He is not only crazy but will probably murder Jenelle then kill himself. I watch a lot of these crime shows. I thought her other boyfriends were bad.. Keifer would never.... 

Keifer was recently busted for having a meth lab at his apartment...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1