Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

She should not wear high waisted Jean's. She has no fucking waist.

While Jennelle does, in fact, look horrifying in those jeans, in her defense, manufacturers are no longer mass producing low-rise jeans (you can find them, but they're hard to come by) and have been pushing the high-rise jean trend for about five years now with, it seems, no signs of stopping. Even a mid-rise jean would consume her torso because of her body type. 

Now that I've said that, and have considered the subject, she'd still look like a trashcan now matter what she wore. 

16 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

While Jennelle does, in fact, look horrifying in those jeans, in her defense, manufacturers are no longer mass producing low-rise jeans (you can find them, but they're hard to come by) and have been pushing the high-rise jean trend for about five years now with, it seems, no signs of stopping. Even a mid-rise jean would consume her torso because of her body type. 

Now that I've said that, and have considered the subject, she'd still look like a trashcan now matter what she wore. 

The high rise mom jeans are definitely on the rise. Not for my short torso self. While I'm short waisted I have legs for miles for a short chick. I'm glad I haven't had to replace my jeans. I keep my own warehouse of low to mid rise in a few sizes. I remember the painful 80's all too well. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

The high rise mom jeans are definitely on the rise. Not for my short torso self. While I'm short waisted I have legs for miles for a short chick. I'm glad I haven't had to replace my jeans. I keep my own warehouse of low to mid rise in a few sizes. I remember the painful 80's all too well. 

I’m 5’1 with short legs.  Mom jeans will not look good on me.  I won’t even try it. I don’t wear skinny jeans either. I hate them. I might have liked them when I was actually super skinny in high school. Haha 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I’m 5’1 with short legs.  Mom jeans will not look good on me.  I won’t even try it. I don’t wear skinny jeans either. I hate them. I might have liked them when I was actually super skinny in high school. Haha 

5’2 here. I only do the skinny jeans if I’m wearing uggs or high boots. I need my straight to flare for flip flops, platforms and cowboy boots. 

It’s alllll about my kicks @Mkay

• Love 8
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Lol

Look at this idiot's t-shirt, "red-neck nation" . Yeah Lurch, we see exactly who you are, the reason we no longer have to hear you on tv any more.

Evidently Jenelle got called out by Nessa on the reunion, for racist posts. Jenelle runs off stage twice; Lurch is texting her the entire time.

I loathe Jenelle, she's an awful person and a terrible mother. But I don't want to see Lurch kill her, or any children unlucky enough to be around at the time. He's going to lose it because he keeps getting shut down, by MTV (thus rendering him financially dependent on Jenelle), by criminal courts, by the Land sinking, etc. He's losing on every front. I just don't see a good ending.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Look at this idiot's t-shirt, "red-neck nation" . Yeah Lurch, we see exactly who you are, the reason we no longer have to hear you on tv any more.

Evidently Jenelle got called out by Nessa on the reunion, for racist posts. Jenelle runs off stage twice; Lurch is texting her the entire time.

I loathe Jenelle, she's an awful person and a terrible mother. But I don't want to see Lurch kill her, or any children unlucky enough to be around at the time. He's going to lose it because he keeps getting shut down, by MTV (thus rendering him financially dependent on Jenelle), by criminal courts, by the Land sinking, etc. He's losing on every front. I just don't see a good ending.

He scares me so much. I am legitimately afraid for all of the kids. Perhaps Ensley is the safest as she’s his bio child and too little to testify against him, but I’m frightened for her too. 

• Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

He scares me so much. I am legitimately afraid for all of the kids. Perhaps Ensley is the safest as she’s his bio child and too little to testify against him, but I’m frightened for her too. 

I could totally see him killing all the kids and then turning the gun on himself. 

Poor kids have had such a skewed childhood. Ensley undoubtedly looks somewhat vacant because nobody ever reads to her, or even talks to her unless it's for SM. Nobody around her models "normal" behavior. In abusive relationships, most of the time the children have at least one parent who is human. Kaiser and Ensley just don't have anyone.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 1
(edited)

God, David looks so disgusting.  I like facial hair on men, but I hate big, bushy, Grizzly Adams beards.  Plus, his eyes look crazy.

Funny how Jenelle hates her mother, unless she does something for her, like defending her on a stupid reunion show.  I guess Barb makes herself useful, then.  Shut up about family and being grateful, Jenelle, you don't even know what that means.

Edited by Shakma
  • Love 10

It's about time MTV had someone other than useless Drew Pinsky ask them questions! I haven't watched any of this crap for ages but will watch this. How typical of the skank to run off and claim she needed to go to the hospital. Good for the crew for not catering to her. Of course, UBT was texting her what she could of couldn't say the whole time. If I was in charge, cell phones wouldn't be allowed on set. You're getting paid to do an interview, not read texts. It's time to finally let her fizzle out and slither off to the swamp, MTV. Do a 'Where Are They Now?' in a couple years. Jenelle will be divorced, living in a trailer park, sharing custody of Enchilada and on a quest for soulmate #439725.

Whoever did her makeup must  hate her. Her face is a completely different shade than the rest of her. And, if her "stylist" picked out her clothes, they hate her, too. She's short with almost no torso. High waisted skinny jeans with a skin tight, tucked in tank top emphasizes everything and she looked like a overstuffed sausage. What's going on with Enchilada 's shirt? She looks like she ate spaghetti with her hands right before they used her as a prop for their happy family pic. As usual, Lurch looks like he reeks and is insane.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Lol

I took one look at this photo and thought that it was a green screen contest to put the three hillbillies* in whatever outrageous backgrounds you could. 

(*Sorry to demean hillbillies like that!)

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 4/3/2019 at 1:48 PM, galaxychaser said:

Sadly poor Egghead has no chance. She won't even go to a regular school where she can be evaluated and given proper education/help if she has learning disabilities.  It saddens me that Jennell's of the world can pop out kids like pez dispensers.  Maybe Kaiser roll can be saved by his grandma/dad?

Who will Ensley be saved by? She was born to two dummies who don't care about her. 

On 4/3/2019 at 9:54 PM, BitterApple said:

Apparently, Shitbag dragged the baby pigs aggressively by their hind legs to move them into a new pen. Jenelle deleted the video and justified his actions by saying "they're not pets" like that makes a difference. Even if you're raising animals for food, you can treat them humanely.

Not even slaughter houses do this. Treating them like this can affect the meat quality too. Why do they have pigs anyway? They can't even take care of humans

• Love 5

Nipsey realized the gang  life was a dead end, open a profitable business, taught his friends about ownership and how to invest money, helped children in his community and was a loving father and husband. You're just a pregnant woman- choking, unemployed treasonous flag -worshipping, homophobic, racist  prick with a sinking house.

d7b5f70.jpg

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Nipsey realized the gang  life was a dead end, open a profitable business, taught his friends about ownership and how to invest money, helped children in his community and was a loving father and husband. You're just a pregnant woman- choking, unemployed treasonous flag -worshipping, homophobic, racist  prick with a sinking house.

d7b5f70.jpg

So now he's trolling Nessa because she called out Jenelle?  That will surely end well for them. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

Finally someone calls her out and the little bitch can't take the heat and claimed she has medical problems and runs off.

Just how will she go through life if she runs away from everything? That's the teen mom I want to see.

• Love 9

I've never cared for Nessa as a host but if she did call out Jenelle, I am here for that and can't wait to watch. I hope MTV airs all of it. In the article it said UBT was texting her, where was he? Was he allowed backstage or was he somewhere else? 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I could totally see him killing all the kids and then turning the gun on himself. 

Poor kids have had such a skewed childhood. Ensley undoubtedly looks somewhat vacant because nobody ever reads to her, or even talks to her unless it's for SM. Nobody around her models "normal" behavior. In abusive relationships, most of the time the children have at least one parent who is human. Kaiser and Ensley just don't have anyone.

Kaiser at least is exposed to a normal human and normal human interaction/emotions every two weeks when he spends a few days with Doris.  (Does he still go to daycare? I assume that if so, he at least spends 8 hours or so a day with people who aren't psychopaths and where he feels safe, as opposed to the land.)

• Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, monicageller said:

Ooof.  At least untuck your shirt, Jenelle!  Whoever styled her hates her! Imagine being so high that you don't notice how bad this looks.

I am 5'8", currently still fighting to lose some weight post-everything that's happened to my body in the past few years (a lot of which is in my lower stomach area) but there's no way in hell I'd be caught in high waist jeans like that....and if I had to be, I'd definitely untuck that shirt. High waist jeans might look good on Kate Moss and Kendall Jenner, but they look like &^%$ on basically everyone else - it's just a matter of how bad they look rather than if they look bad.  (And this looks bad.)

(And give me early 2000s low-rise jeans or give me death...or at least give me my 2014 jeggings that I won't give up anytime soon.  As someone who attended undergrad in the early 2000s, there was plenty of horrendous fashion, but I will take low rise, bootleg jeans over these mom jeans any day of the week as they're much more flattering to many body types aside from those who are waif thin.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, JuliesMommy said:

Omfg Chelsea looks spectacular! Is this recent? After having baby layne? Jenelle probably wants to kill herself after seeing this! Lol 

It is recent. It was for the reunion. 

• Love 9
(edited)
13 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

Kuddos to her! I’m 8 mos preg right now and I pray that within a year and a half I can get to look like that! Lol she looks amazing! 

My baby is 2.5 and I pray I can be thin like that again one day. LOL. Good for Chelsea!

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

My baby is 2.5 and I pray I can be thin like that again one day. LOL. Good for Chelsea!

My baby is 15. I don't think I'll ever look like that. 😆

I do look better than Jenelle, though.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Look at me!  I'm a Farm Gal.  #FarmLife

farmlife.jpg

She sure is throwing homestead around a lot.  Real farmers don’t do that.  Trust me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Look at me!  I'm a Farm Gal.  #FarmLife

farmlife.jpg

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

She sure is throwing homestead around a lot.  Real farmers don’t do that.  Trust me. 

I was just coming to ask whether people who have a chicken coop or a vegetable patch count as "farmers," especially in a rural/semi-rural area where (I assume) real farmers exist?

And, question on a separate issue, is "honky" generally considered an acceptable moniker? I'm no "honky" by any estimation, but it doesn't seem to me like the type of thing most people of European descent would choose as an IG handle. Am I missing something?

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I was just coming to ask whether people who have a chicken coop or a vegetable patch count as "farmers," especially in a rural/semi-rural area where (I assume) real farmers exist?

And, question on a separate issue, is "honky" generally considered an acceptable moniker? I'm no "honky" by any estimation, but it doesn't seem to me like the type of thing most people of European descent would choose as an IG handle. Am I missing something?

No! "Honky" is strictly a racist term IMO; this idiot at least named himself perfectly. I just don't know how these people are allowed to have kids OR animals. All of them need to be removed from the swamp; and let's hope the stupid honky and his woman sink with their house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

LOL...Jenelle is no better than those "farmers" in Brooklyn, who have chicken coops on the roofs of their buildings and wear overalls when they go to the corner coffee shop to get their kombucha tea.  Jenelle would absolutely hate that comparison, but a poser is a poser.  We've seen Jenelle on TV for quite some time, now, and we know she isn't some down home, farm gal.  It's weird how she changes her personality and look with every guy she dates/marries/procreates with.  Who knows who the REAL Jenelle is?

Edited by Shakma
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

Jeremy posted this picture and David comment on Jeremy’s account. It’s on. 

48F2AAE7-24A5-48A3-A3C9-CB6A3A7D6EAD.jpeg

C66346D9-30C1-47C9-A85B-3A009588924A.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
It’s not letting me post pics
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
On 4/11/2019 at 5:49 PM, Mkay said:

Jeremy posted this picture and David comment on Jeremy’s account. It’s on. 

48F2AAE7-24A5-48A3-A3C9-CB6A3A7D6EAD.jpeg

C66346D9-30C1-47C9-A85B-3A009588924A.jpeg

Yassss!!! Jeremy with the smack down! 

Anger seems to help with his grammar.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • LOL 6
  • Love 16