Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Sorry if this was already posted but I don’t remember seeing it. Courtland (Jenelle’s first husband) was arrested a month ago for beating a woman. He has the cold stare of a serial killer or...Jenelle Evans. She sure knows how to pick men. She managed to marry the 2 scariest guys in her lot of loser ex soul mates. She is very fortunate that they don’t have a child together. Imagine him added into the clusterfuck of “coparents” with Jenelle and David.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/08/27/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-ex-husband-courtland-keith-rogers-arrested-assault/

As I've stated before, that abortion was one of Jenelle's best decisions.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I would like to hang out with this guy, I think. Also, I never thought I’d see a police officer using that filter, it definitely added to the hilarity! Thanks for posting this, I’m tempted to send it to Jenelle and David. ? 

ETA: The officer’s Facebook has more snarky videos!

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it too. His video's are hilarious.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, monicageller said:
ETA: Barb isn't with them at Disney, the dumbfucks have Jace with them.

Ugh. On the one hand it would probably be sad for him to be left out when all the other kids go and it’s good for him to have happy (hopefully) memories with his brother and sister at Disney but on the other hand this means he’s with Jenelle and David, which will never not be scary, especially out of state.

8 hours ago, monicageller said:

I wonder why Barb is suddenly “good enough” for Jenelle to share info and kid pictures with? Perhaps part of Barb allowing Jace to go was that she gets frequent picture updates of him.

I also can’t help but wonder how much money they’re blowing through with all this merchandise and costumes. Not to mention the food (alcohol!) and accommodations. Good thing this super needy and poor family got some of that limited free food that was donated! ? 

2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Shouldn’t Jace be in school?

Good question! Especially since they’re only a month or so in. Or does he go to a year round school and this is one of their breaks? We know Marysa is “home schooled” now.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8

I saw those photos Babs posted and was disappointed that Jace was still with them. Babs said she was at home cleaning up the mess from the storm. Of course her POS Son-In-Law didn't help her. Hope Collin is around to help her. God Bless Jace.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I saw those photos Babs posted and was disappointed that Jace was still with them. Babs said she was at home cleaning up the mess from the storm. Of course her POS Son-In-Law didn't help her. Hope Collin is around to help her. God Bless Jace.

Of course not. I wouldn't put it past him to have prayed Barb would perish in the storm. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jenelle at Disney.  

What a Chin!!! 

B57C4B26-71F1-4874-9F5F-D62304B37323.jpeg

I thought the swamp things were going to never wear Nike again? Nice shoes there, bitch. Jenelle tried to get Dr Miami to shave off that chin for free but he turned her down. It was around the same time Hulk got her mother Russia ass.

• Love 13
On 9/29/2018 at 4:50 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Shouldn’t Jace be in school?

Unfortunately, jenelle has learned the wrong lesson concerning the importance of an education. School didn't do a thing for her financially. Acting like a lunatic and train wreck did, however! ??‍♀️

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

Hard to believe a 9 (?) year old boy would be either, IMO. I think it’s just Jenelle with her stupid word choices. I think brothersforlife is because Jenelle doesn’t actually get that siblings are generally for life. As far as I recall, she has no relationship with her siblings and hasn’t for a long time. 

6 hours ago, Purerockfury said:

Maybe this is petty, but am I the only one who thinks Maryssa is a little old to dress up as Frozen? 

I’m generally the asshole around here so I refrained but I had that thought too. Isn’t she like 11?

• Love 7

I don’t think they’re allowed to take Kaden out of state. Notice that he always has a mask on. 

Also, what’s up with them suddenly getting along with Barb? I agree that Barb will always be the better person to parent Jace but some of her decisions leave me baffled. Did she sell out knowing she won’t get mtv money unless she films with Jenelle? Did she fall for another of Jenelle and David’s schemes thinking they actually care about her and want to get along with her? I already hate J & UBT but I’m starting to really question Barb’s motives.

Edited by littleB1rdy
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

I don’t think they’re allowed to take Kaden out of state. Notice that he always has a mask on. 

Also, what’s up with them suddenly getting along with Barb? I agree that Barb will always be the better person to parent Jace but some of her decisions leave me baffled. Did she sell out knowing she won’t get mtv money unless she films with Jenelle? Did she fall for another of Jenelle and David’s schemes thinking they actually care about her and want to get along with her? I already hate J & UBT but I’m starting to really question Barb’s motives.

I’m hoping (I know this will come out sounding wrong) that Barbs hands are full with her house being messed up during the hurrricane and maybe it’s easier for Jace to be at Jenelle’s for the moment. 

New video. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, littleB1rdy said:

I think since Jenelle can't film with David or apparently at the land (because where else is David going to be?), Jenelle is being forced to interact with Barb.  There was a pic some pages back of them having lunch with Jace.  Who else is she going to film with and where?  There are only so many random "friends" and Starbucks that can be even remotely interesting. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I think since Jenelle can't film with David or apparently at the land (because where else is David going to be?), Jenelle is being forced to interact with Barb.  There was a pic some pages back of them having lunch with Jace.  Who else is she going to film with and where?  There are only so many random "friends" and Starbucks that can be even remotely interesting. 

I can see that and it would also explain Barb's motivation. Teen Mom is the primary source of income for both of them. Barb strikes me as someone who's pretty conservative with finances but it wouldn't surprise me if she was helping Ashley and Colin out, not to mention supporting the other grandson she appears to have full-time. A six-figure paycheck is worth faking a few friendly scenes with Jenelle. 

• Love 10

@MyPeopleAreNordic I guess  part of it is that some people might not like costumes much and not get the fun of it. For instance, I’ve never been into it, even as a small kid. Not even really for Halloween, I last did at age 8-9. But I have friends who go to renaissance faires and like dressing up for them so I get your point now.

I do think many 11 year olds would never join in, though. The one in my life is obsessed with the idea of thinking she’s now “like an adult” and tries to separate herself from her younger brother and sister with this kind of stuff.  But good for Marysa for doing what she wants if she enjoys it. You actually have made me re-think all this. Plus, her life is probably shit enough, she should take (seemingly) fun moments where she can get them with these people. Ugh.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Um...I'm going to dress up as Wendy from Peter Pan this year and I'm two & a half decades older than Maryssa... (we're doing a family costume....my husband is Mr. Smee, toddler son is Capt. Hook, toddler daughter is Tinker Bell, & our chihuahua is the crocodile). 

I say be a Disney Princess for as long as you want, Maryssa. I can totally see how she'd identify with Anna from Frozen.  She's at Disney World.  Maybe the average eleven year old would be "too cool" to dress as a Disney princess, but at Disney World, no one is too old to be a princess. 

Amen! It’s DISNEY, you can be any princess you want to be at Disney. 

35 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

@MyPeopleAreNordic I guess  part of it is that some people might not like costumes much and not get the fun of it. For instance, I’ve never been into it, even as a small kid. Not even really for Halloween, I last did at age 8-9. But I have friends who go to renaissance faires and like dressing up for them so I get your point now.

I do think many 11 year olds would never join in, though. The one in my life is obsessed with the idea of thinking she’s now “like an adult” and tries to separate herself from her younger brother and sister with this kind of stuff.  But good for Marysa for doing what she wants if she enjoys it. You actually have made me re-think all this. Plus, her life is probably shit enough, she should take (seemingly) fun moments where she can get them with these people. Ugh.

I will be 33 tomorrow and have dressed up for Halloween all but 3 years of my life (2x I had the flu, last year I went to a haunted house instead), so me being me isn’t surprised at all at Marissya wearing a princess costume at Disney. I would too, but adults aren’t allowed except for at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (I have not had the pleasure of attending ?). 

• Love 7
On 10/1/2018 at 4:27 PM, Purerockfury said:

Maybe this is petty, but am I the only one who thinks Maryssa is a little old to dress up as Frozen? 

Yeah, pretty petty...or you don't go to Disney often? Everyone dresses up for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party, and many of the ADULT costumes are crazy creative/Disney themed. I was just there this weekend and I went to Food and Wine Festival at Epcot, and the amount of themed shirts I saw was out of control. I also rocked mouse ears while double fisting around the World Showcase. 
Source: Me, former Epcot Cast Member
ETA: Teacher me thinks that for going trick or treating around the neighborhood, she may have picked a different costume. For Disney, though? Nah, that shit is totally normal. 
Just kidding, though. What is she going to do, trick or treat on the laannnnnnddddd? 

Edited by FreetheGirlses
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I will be 33 tomorrow and have dressed up for Halloween all but 3 years of my life (2x I had the flu, last year I went to a haunted house instead), so me being me isn’t surprised at all at Marissya wearing a princess costume at Disney. I would too, but adults aren’t allowed except for at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (I have not had the pleasure of attending ?). 

I’m an October baby too. I love, love, love Halloween. It’s a good thing I don’t have money to burned because my house would be decked out in Halloween decorations like it was Christmas.  

Happy Birthday @Scarlett45 

• Love 6

I may or may not have pushed children out of the way to get a good seat in the theater when the live-action version of Beauty and the Beast premiered, so I understand the attachment to Disney. However, since junior high girls are "too cool for school" for the most part, I can see the average 11 year-old thinking a Frozen costume is babyish. Hopefully Maryssa was on board with it.

Happy Birthday, Scarlett!

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7

Ahhhhhh happy birthday @Scarlett45!!!!! I will be 31 on Sunday! We are almost birthday twins!!!!!

i've done Halloween every year of my life too, and just bought a costume yesterday! I am going to be a bee, because that is what I'm really scared of. ?

I was just looking at Jenelle's Instagram, and I was wondering...do we know if she has her power back yet? They presumably didn't have it when they left for Disney, and their recent pics are almost all outside. It's been a long time since the hurricane, but some people down east are still without it, and she lives in the boonies. Has she confirmed one way or another? I'm just curious. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Ahhhhhh happy birthday @Scarlett45!!!!! I will be 31 on Sunday! We are almost birthday twins!!!!!

i've done Halloween every year of my life too, and just bought a costume yesterday! I am going to be a bee, because that is what I'm really scared of. ?

I was just looking at Jenelle's Instagram, and I was wondering...do we know if she has her power back yet? They presumably didn't have it when they left for Disney, and their recent pics are almost all outside. It's been a long time since the hurricane, but some people down east are still without it, and she lives in the boonies. Has she confirmed one way or another? I'm just curious. 

She had posted maybe 5 days after the storm that their power was back. I don’t remember if it was on twitter or Facebook.  

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She had posted maybe 5 days after the storm that their power was back. I don’t remember if it was on twitter or Facebook.  

Thanks @Mkay. It's hard to keep her lies straight! Remember how she tried to claim they hadn't lost power after they boarded up their windows, when the oven and microwave clocks were clearly off? And didn't she clearly use a generator and then try to claim, like the day after the storm, that they had never lost power? Five days or so sounds realistic though. She is just such a terrible person! Why do people feel the need to lie about something like the power going off?

• Love 8

@Christina87 thank you! I was a bee for Halloween 2008. It was excellent because I could wear a black turtleneck and tights underneath to brave the Chicago cold. 

7 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Thanks @Mkay. It's hard to keep her lies straight! Remember how she tried to claim they hadn't lost power after they boarded up their windows, when the oven and microwave clocks were clearly off? And didn't she clearly use a generator and then try to claim, like the day after the storm, that they had never lost power? Five days or so sounds realistic though. She is just such a terrible person! Why do people feel the need to lie about something like the power going off?

Because Jenelle is a pathological liar. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

4 hours ago, Mkay said:

I’m an October baby too. I love, love, love Halloween. It’s a good thing I don’t have money to burned because my house would be decked out in Halloween decorations like it was Christmas.  

3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I was just looking at Jenelle's Instagram, and I was wondering...do we know if she has her power back yet? They presumably didn't have it when they left for Disney, and their recent pics are almost all outside. It's been a long time since the hurricane, but some people down

3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

4 hours ago, Mkay said:

east are still without it, and she lives in the boonies. Has she confirmed one way or another? I'm just curious. 

All Hail the October Babies ! Me too! And yup, I've been known to dress up as Tinkerbell and Friends more than once. I out age you all. LOL!

• Love 7

Y’all convinced my to try a costume for Halloween this year... I’m gonna be Jenelle. So, you can find me in my bathtub with my new bong, dude. LEAVE ME ALOOOOOONE!! And don’t let the kids bother me while you’re fuckin’ rakin’!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 21