Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

bahaha, every daycare worker in America has to take CPR training. It's really not anything impressive. And I guarantee if an emergency happened on the land, Jenelle would be too stoned to use her training properly. 

• Love 20

Totally unsurprised by these DumbFucks! It just keeps getting worse. There is no way I don't think these hateful mother fuckers are on hard ass drugs. These ignorant assholes really burn me up. Oh great a holiday weekend. Fireworks! 

Puff Puff Passsssss

• Love 11

I feel so bad for Maryssa. As a child the only time I felt safe was when I was in school. Now that Maryssa no longer has that safe space it looks like she is appeasing UBT. I hope I am wrong.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, allienc said:

Same. And same.

I'm happy to have a trans kid. I'd be pretty fucking miserable if I had David as a kid. So.

❤️ (Your comment needed more than just a heart like.)

• Love 17
23 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

School was probably a respite for Maryssa. A nice 8 hours away from Little House on the Swamp but now that's  been taken away because Daddy had a meltdown over a man wearing a dress.

Women wearing pants must really send him over the edge.

• Love 17
On 8/31/2018 at 9:41 PM, crazychicken said:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/08/jenelle-evans-homeschooling-daughter-cross-dresser-staff-member-teen-mom-2/

What the land is not high end enough for a private school to accept his precious spawn, I am amazed we didn't see a melt down about that since it was right around the time of his rant and firing. Poor David those LGBTQ folks have really ruined his life, they got him fired and made his daughter miss out on a private school education I can see why he hates them so much /sarcasm

@BitterApple  This was the article that we were talking about. 

• Love 2

I am not sure which poster it was, but a while ago here (in december I remember because I was at Disney World the same week as Jenelle), someone commented that a photo of UBT & Maryssa gave them bad vibes. I hadn’t looked too closely but of course I trust the posters here based on their life experiences.

Well I saw the video of how the Bishop was trying to feel up Ariana Grande at Aretha’s funeral, grabbing the side of her breast and I knew exactly what you all were talking about with that photo!!! It makes me want to vomit.

I’d be the last person to assume any sexual abuse or anything in appropriate was going on because opposite sex family members were affectionate, but every Dad/uncle/Grandfather etc I knew growing up understood that when you female relatives get older they need more personal space as a young LADY compared to a little kid. Why not wrap your arm around her SHOULDER than near her developing breast? So gross. 

Heres the photo- second one. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 13
37 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

@BitterApple  This was the article that we were talking about. 

Thanks, I appreciate the link. This is just awful. David is a nutter. I don't doubt the story but I also think he's looking for any excuse to isolate the kids as much as possible. He's tired of CPS poking their noses into his business and this just eliminates one set of mandated reporters. Whether it's the best choice for Maryssa is irrelevant.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Jenelle - my nephews are 10 and 12 and starting Scuba lessons. And they ain’t that bright (unfortunate but true) so not sure why you think this a major accomplishment.

That’s right - she thinks she graduated from medical school - so in her dimwitted view Maryssa is probably training to be a Navy SEAL.

It’s probably her PE for home schooling.  Which, technically, I do think would suffice as credit.  But why are these fools alsways acting like scuba is some rocket science?  It’s cool to have interests and passions, but it’s not like some prestige!

• Love 15
On 9/1/2018 at 12:27 PM, geauxaway said:

The medical school part is hilarious, but also that she posts CPR as some huge accomplishment.   I took CPR class, too, Jenelle. When I was in the Girl Scouts at age 11.   

I’ll be honest. I was a terrible Girl Scout. Never made it far past Brownies - and our live-in babysitter was a GS Troop Leader. She also coached Little League and CYA basketball. Wasn’t good at those either. 

But I’m pretty sure at age 11, I too could have managed to pass the CPR class (think I actually remember that).

• Love 10

You know what really gets me? 

UBT will pull his kid out of public school and homeschool her over a “cross dresser” (which by the way is such an insult if the person is actually trans and not a cross dresser!)  when other parents, like myself are considering home schooling for my kids because kids are getting shot and killed in schools! A place that should be safe! But you don’t hear UBT the NRA gun nut talking about that do you? 

On 9/1/2018 at 12:11 PM, Mkay said:

7D5C0FE3-212B-43C3-9E35-E9FAC256132E.jpeg

Homeschool=babysitter 

scuba lessons = work in the “family business” at 13

shes basically their slave! Until she has her first kid in 2-3 years time. 

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’ll be honest. I was a terrible Girl Scout. Never made it far past Brownies - and our live-in babysitter was a GS Troop Leader. She also coached Little League and CYA basketball. Wasn’t good at those either. 

But I’m pretty sure at age 11, I too could have managed to pass the CPR class (think I actually remember that).

Babysitters Club was in it’s hey day when I was 11.  It was all the rage to get licensed.  My kid now was beside himself the other day when I told him I was caring for babies when I was his age (true story).  Such a different time!  Alas, I never went on to medical school.

• Love 17

I honestly haven’t turned the volume

up on this because I can’t stand UBT’s voice but here ya go.  

Jenelle snapped a pic on her swing on the land at 4:33am.  I didn’t screenshot it but maybe someone did. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 15

So based on the time stamps of her posts over the weekend, they were basically on a 24/7 bender.  She really has no shame.  If I had a house full of kids and was posting at 4 AM this kind of random crazy shit, when I came to I’d be so embarrassed of myself.   

• Love 16

She played the violin in elementary school, y’all!!!  If it weren’t for that damn Barb she would surely have been a violin prodigy in addition to having gone to medical school and had cpr training.  #ah-mazing

• Love 24
22 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

She played the violin in elementary school, y’all!!!  If it weren’t for that damn Barb she would surely have been a violin prodigy in addition to having gone to medical school and had cpr training.  #ah-mazing

Or a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.  Or a Yahtzee champ.   DAM YOU BARB!  

• Love 18
On 9/2/2018 at 5:29 PM, FairyDusted said:

Well Janelle has to get off her couch now. EndTable is quick to go!

"Luckily" Maryssa is home now everyday to do that for her!

22 hours ago, Mkay said:

I honestly haven’t turned the volume

up on this because I can’t stand UBT’s voice but here ya go.  

Jenelle snapped a pic on her swing on the land at 4:33am.  I didn’t screenshot it but maybe someone did. 

As someone with two toddlers, I do NOT understand how they can be up at 4am instead of getting all the precious sleep they can before a kid is up a few hours later.  The only reason I'm ever up at 4am is if someone is sick. The days of partying until 4am (Ha, the days of partying at all) are far behind me now that I have two kids. 

21 hours ago, geauxaway said:

So based on the time stamps of her posts over the weekend, they were basically on a 24/7 bender.  She really has no shame.  If I had a house full of kids and was posting at 4 AM this kind of random crazy shit, when I came to I’d be so embarrassed of myself.   

Right??? Like I said above, how the heck is this even possible for a parent of small kids? (I mean I know how it's possible since they go on benders and have Maryssa watch the little ones or they watch themselves. Ugh.) But it kills that they don't even have the self-awareness to NOT post this stuff at 4am (when we know it's not a weekend where they're on vacation & kids are away or whatever)! 

If you want to gaslight the world into pretending you're an awesome parenting duo, maybe start by NOT posting this stuff for the world to see at all hours of the night/early morning.

Also, it's meth, right? It's gotta be. People certainly don't stay up all weekend straight from pot and I'd think they'd be nodding out if it was heroin.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 17
On 9/2/2018 at 5:15 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I am not sure which poster it was, but a while ago here (in december I remember because I was at Disney World the same week as Jenelle), someone commented that a photo of UBT & Maryssa gave them bad vibes. I hadn’t looked too closely but of course I trust the posters here based on their life experiences.

Well I saw the video of how the Bishop was trying to feel up Ariana Grande at Aretha’s funeral, grabbing the side of her breast and I knew exactly what you all were talking about with that photo!!! It makes me want to vomit.

I’d be the last person to assume any sexual abuse or anything in appropriate was going on because opposite sex family members were affectionate, but every Dad/uncle/Grandfather etc I knew growing up understood that when you female relatives get older they need more personal space as a young LADY compared to a little kid. Why not wrap your arm around her SHOULDER than near her developing breast? So gross. 

Heres the photo- second one. 

That baby's alien head....poor thing 

• Love 6