Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

I would agree with you but at this point I'm kind of glad this stuff has been recorded and viewed by millions of people...it gives the prosecution a lot of evidence to bring into court when this case gets real. When they have to go before the court for child abuse I would hope that the prosecution also calls up all the producers of the Jenelle/David episodes for testimony. They see a lot of stuff that gets edited out that could be very incriminating...#saveKaiser

In the past footage from the show hasn’t been allowed to be used in court.

Btw, uploads on third party sites is a great way to ensure no one from Viacom benefits from people watching ?

Also, it’s never been clearer that Jenelle is a sociopath. And I’m now on board with David murdering her and spending the rest of his miserable life in solitary in a super max prison where he has ZERO control. For the children.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

In the past footage from the show hasn’t been allowed to be used in court.

Btw, uploads on third party sites is a great way to ensure no one from Viacom benefits from people watching ?

Also, it’s never been clearer that Jenelle is a sociopath. And I’m now on board with David murdering her and spending the rest of his miserable life in solitary in a super max prison where he has ZERO control. For the children.

Didn't the footage of Amber abusing Gary get her arrested?  Why can footage be used in that case but not this one?

• Love 8
4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The new dog is a French Bulldog and they go for $1200-$3000 on average. Kail has one and bought one for Chris. And, from the pic with it on its back, you can see it's a female. Great. The asshole's won't bother to have her spayed and she will be pregnant with pit puppies in no time. Unless she 'disappears' like the female pit did. Frenchies are the trendy dog to have right now and back yard breeders are everywhere. I've been researching Frenchies because I know there will be an influx of them in shelters and rescue groups soon. People spend large sums on the latest trendy dog, then because people are idiots, they dump the dog somewhere if they can't sell it on Craigslist. Our old cocker mix girl is roughly 14 now and we've been talking about maybe looking into the inevitable Frenchie rescue groups when we're ready for another dog. Fuck both of the swamp things for padding the pockets of some breeder and subjecting another innocent creature to a shit life.

ETA: while researching Frenchies I've learned that they do not tolerate heat very well and are prone to heat stroke if made to stay out in hot weather. That poor dog.

Franchise have been very chic where I live for awhile.  The thing about them is they require so much more effort than she realizes.  They often require butt wiping because they cannot reach, they over heat easily and even if they are pregnant with Frenchie babies the mothers are usually only able to not die in labor if the babies are born by c section.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, druzy said:

These idiots have been posting photos and videos of Kaiser since they got him back. Do they think this is going to prove that they don't abuse Kaiser? "Look at my social media Judge ABC. Kaiser looks happy and you see that bottle of sunscreen we put some on him".

The comments about how they are great parents and so happy to have him home make me want to throw myself off a building.

14 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Didn't the footage of Amber abusing Gary get her arrested?  Why can footage be used in that case but not this one?

I was just going to ask the same thing. I thought that video was indeed what got Amber arrested. And I remember being thrilled.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Is this dangerous? 

The brownie is not dangerous for a 1 year old.  She can't have nuts, uncut grapes or hot dogs, but a soft food like a brownie even shoved in fistfuls is not a big choking risk.

• Love 5

And they wouldn't go alone in the woods with your psycho, homophobic ass either. 

You know what cracks me up the most about Lurch? He swears he is such a manly man, going to teach Kai and Jace manly things but he lives off of his fucking wife! Quit whatever job he had to leech off of Jenelle's MTV check. 

FB_IMG_1530825055326.jpg

• Love 9
4 hours ago, shinyclefable said:

i was telling my bf about the new puppy & i had a sudden realization. what if they got that puppy because of getting kaiser back. what if they were all “we got a surprise at home for you!” after all the posturing on doris’ front lawn. i think Uncle ID Channel is the kind of abuser that perry is from big little lies. “i abused you. let me get a band aid. let me shower you in gifts and misplaced affection so you feel guilty for what i did to you.” 

The picture of Jenelle holding that puppy is the day of his birthday party at daycare.  So he had it before going to Nathans. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

The picture of Jenelle holding that puppy is the day of his birthday party at daycare.  So he had it before going to Nathans. 

They probably gave him the dog as an extra birthday present after the latest abuse happend. So he wouldn’t tell his dad & Doris he was beaten by his p.o.s. stepdad...!

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Maharincess said:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/08/12/exclusive-the-real-reason-corey-simms-hasnt-used-teen-mom-2-footage-in-custody-fight-against-ex-wife-leah-messer/

Corey couldn’t use the footage of Leah when she hardcore on the pillses a few seasons ago. 

The Ashley has also discovered that there is a very good reason why Corey is not able to use ‘Teen Mom 2’ footage as evidence that Leah is an unstable parent.

Corey did try to use the footage in court recently. However, the evidence was thrown out by the judge, according to one of The Ashley’s show insiders.

“Legally, Corey can’t use the footage from the show against Leah, no matter how damning,” the insider tells The Ashley. “Nothing in the show can be used in court by parties that have signed contracts. The reason is because in the contracts it says that MTV has the right to portray things however they want.”

In other words, MTV is forthcoming that the show may be edited to make it look like a situation is worse (or better) than it is in reality.

“The contracts state that the show may not depict a whole truth,” the source said. “So when Corey tried [to use the episodes] as evidence in court, the judge said no right off the bat.”

Leah did not commit any crimes in the episodes. (Not brushing her daughter’s hair and feeding her kids crappy food are not criminal acts.) This is the reason that footage wasn’t admissible in court in Leah’s situation, but was in the case of Amber Portwood. (During a 2010 episode of Teen Mom, Amber was shown on camera punching and kicking her then-fiance Gary Shirley. She was later arrested for her crime.)

So I guess if they have footage of David literally hitting one of the kids or something that is obviously a crime that couldn’t just be “editing” it could be used but everything we’ve seen probably doesn’t count as any actual crime even though we can assume things are far worse off camera and we can see the seething under the surface. And now that David is off the show it’ll be even harder, if not impossible, to see him actually abusing someone to get charged with a crime. Anything else they can explain away as edited to look that way, even if we know it’s not. (Like Kaiser yelling “feed me” and other things like that.)

That’s also probably why they could show Jenelle using heroin and doing drugs in the past even though it’s illegal - it could’ve all been editing and “maybe” the drugs weren’t real (eye roll). Same thing with Ryan driving so obviously fucked up on camera. I think I remember Leah driving in the car with the girlses all fucked up too. No one can prove those were “real” scenarios, I guess? MTV has it set up for these people not to be held accountable for their actions, imo. I think they changed what they’ll show after the Amber and Gary situation.

Btw, Amber didn’t go to gel because she hit Gary, she went to gel because she quit drug court, which she was on due to other drug charges. If she didn’t quit drug court she most likely would not have even served time. If it wasn’t for the fact she hit Gary in front of Leah she wouldn’t have even gotten a felony for that and it all possibly could’ve gone away with a fine. Remember, she “chose” prison. Also, they had footage of her hitting, kicking or slapping Gary on three different occasions! Sick.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

Y’all know there’s no way Jenelle went to a real rescue or shelter to get this new dog. She went to some trashy backyard breeder* with no vetting system so she could pay $$$ for a “purebred” dog that’s going to have kennel cough or hip displaysia or worms because backyard breeders suck and only care about the money, not about the health and long-term wellbeing of their dogs. But Jenelle will be able to get what she wants, at least until she dumps this one when it becomes too troublesome to her.

*I may be biased against backyard breeders. #sorrynotsorry

Ah, I see. Not only did I do the wrong thing by doing the right thing once-- not getting knocked up at 16 and earning millions of dollars from it-- but twice, by not going through a backyard breeder* but rather adopting animals through a legitimate rescue. My bad. Fuck you, Jenelle.

*Also one of my pet hates. It breaks my heart to know what a lot of those dogs go through.

• Love 9

Interesting, thanks @Rebecca (that's my name by the way, so your screen name is my favorite one ever!).  I can't believe they'd consider that Keiffer and Jenelle nodding out could be editing.  I've never seen the scene of Ryan driving while he's fucked up but from what I've heard, it was obvious what was up. 

Where can I see that scene? 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Amber was arrested because the footage showed her hitting/kicking Gary while he was holding Leah, which is some sort of enhanced charge in IN (assaulting someone in the presence of a child). As I understand it, generally, MTV footage can't be used in court because MTV admits that it might encourage certain actions and/or edit the footage as they see fit. I guess that law enforcement determined that footage of Amber smacking/kicking Gary while he was holding Leah (at the top of a staircase, no less) wasn't/couln't have been manipulated from some type of harmless interaction. As I recall, CPS intervened because viewers reported the incident, not because MTV did anything.

With less direct instances of abuse/neglect, law enforcement/child welfare can't necessarily do anything because (alleged) footage of a parent doing whatever could be edited or taken out of context to make it appear to be something different than what actually happened. In theory, MTV could (for example) exhort a cast member to "admit" on camera that they took their child with them while they turned a trick in a hotel, though that never happened (or the cast member could choose to say that for his/her own reasons). In the case of Jenelle and UBT, they could say that any footage of them saying/doing things that seem egregiously concerning to us actually indicate something totally different (which the public has misconstrued) or that they only said/did those things to create a storyline or seem interesting for their reality show.

• Love 5
On 7/4/2018 at 12:07 PM, druzy said:

He is evil

Psycho Killer...this guy looks and acts like a wacko gun nut.

11 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The new dog is a French Bulldog and they go for $1200-$3000 on average. Kail has one and bought one for Chris. And, from the pic with it on its back, you can see it's a female. Great. The asshole's won't bother to have her spayed and she will be pregnant with pit puppies in no time. Unless she 'disappears' like the female pit did. Frenchies are the trendy dog to have right now and back yard breeders are everywhere. I've been researching Frenchies because I know there will be an influx of them in shelters and rescue groups soon. People spend large sums on the latest trendy dog, then because people are idiots, they dump the dog somewhere if they can't sell it on Craigslist. Our old cocker mix girl is roughly 14 now and we've been talking about maybe looking into the inevitable Frenchie rescue groups when we're ready for another dog. Fuck both of the swamp things for padding the pockets of some breeder and subjecting another innocent creature to a shit life.

ETA: while researching Frenchies I've learned that they do not tolerate heat very well and are prone to heat stroke if made to stay out in hot weather. That poor dog.

Chelsea had one named Frankie that ran out of the house and got killed by a husky that lived down the street.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, shinyclefable said:

i was telling my bf about the new puppy & i had a sudden realization. what if they got that puppy because of getting kaiser back. what if they were all “we got a surprise at home for you!” after all the posturing on doris’ front lawn. i think Uncle ID Channel is the kind of abuser that perry is from big little lies. “i abused you. let me get a band aid. let me shower you in gifts and misplaced affection so you feel guilty for what i did to you.” 

The puppy will also make a good hostage when David wants to hurt Kaiser emotionally. He can abuse and be cruel to the dog and tell Kaiser it's Kaiser's fault.

4 hours ago, Emkat said:

I was wondering if it was damp. ?

The thought of the dumb fucks living in a house with carpets damp from septic ick makes my heart happy.

But then thinking of the kids having to sit on it makes me sad.

:(

• Love 10
(edited)
12 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Interesting, thanks @Rebecca (that's my name by the way, so your screen name is my favorite one ever!).  I can't believe they'd consider that Keiffer and Jenelle nodding out could be editing.  I've never seen the scene of Ryan driving while he's fucked up but from what I've heard, it was obvious what was up. 

Where can I see that scene? 

Haha, thanks. Here’s the clip of Ryan driving, it was actually somewhat hard to find the actual footage..like it’s been scrubbed from the internet hard. All the videos on YouTube talking about it and none just show the actual footage but this does: https://streamable.com/mfjt1

What a dream wedding with a dream guy! Don’t you all just want to marry him yourselves after seeing that again?!

6 hours ago, Norwegian said:

Someone posted this on David’s facebook. Spot on! 

6DF38E89-A00B-478E-B4DB-7D022631E4B1.jpeg

That’s too perfect!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9
Just now, Rebecca said:

Haha, thanks. Here’s the clip of Ryan driving, it was actually somewhat hard to find the actual footage..like it’s been scrubbed from the internet hard. All the videos on YouTube talking about it and none just show the actual footage but this does: https://streamable.com/mfjt1

Thanks @Rebecca you sleuth! I couldn't find it anywhere. 

• Love 3

Why does she keep having children?  She doesn’t like the ones she has.     And David’s comments — as if everyone, male or female, wants to get with him.   Puh-lease

• Love 12

IIRC,  prior to Lurch coming into the picture, Jenelle would dump Kaiser on Doris every chance she got? Didn't it come out that Kai would spend a significant amount of time st Doris's house? Also, I remember a scene where Jenelle called Doris to ask if she could take Kaiser because she was going through whatever her ailment of the week was.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, smhjess said:

Frenchies have been very chic where I live for awhile.  The thing about them is they require so much more effort than she realizes.  They often require butt wiping because they cannot reach, they over heat easily and even if they are pregnant with Frenchie babies the mothers are usually only able to not die in labor if the babies are born by c section.  

Yup.  They're brachiocephalic, meaning they have a very short snort and bulbous head.  They also have a compromised airway, which means they weeze naturally and would really benefit from a C-PAP machine when they sleep.  Also, they can't swim.  They literally cannot swim to save their lives.  They sink.  The Rock lost one of his Frenchies last summer when the dog jumped in the pool unsupervised.  

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

IIRC,  prior to Lurch coming into the picture, Jenelle would dump Kaiser on Doris every chance she got? Didn't it come out that Kai would spend a significant amount of time st Doris's house? Also, I remember a scene where Jenelle called Doris to ask if she could take Kaiser because she was going through whatever her ailment of the week was.

Was it those pesky molecules? I wonder whatever happened with those. *snerk*

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Also, they can't swim.  They literally cannot swim to save their lives.  They sink. 

That was my first thought...and they really don't do well in hot weather.  Jenelle could not have made a worse choice for a dog breed.  This will not end well.  It never ends well for any of Jenelle's dogs.  

I haven't watched the show in years; I just read y'all's comments to keep me up to date on these train wrecks.  But when I saw that she now has another dog, I became irrationally angry...when I got my rescue, the amount of time and background information required for me to adopt him was ridiculous - how could anyone, ever, give Jenelle another dog???

• Love 10
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

You remember correctly. When she was by herself after Nathan dumped her, Kaiser was with Nathan or Doris most of the time. We'll never forget the film of Jenelle driving like a fucking maniac trying to outrun Nathan because he was trying to give Kaiser to her. And, her screeching at Nathan on the phone because she'd had Kaiser for TWO WHOLE WEEKS, DUDE!!!! by herself. When she did have him, the minute he fussed, she'd toss him in his crib and shut the door. When she moved The Spotted Monster in, he took over because he wouldn't allow Jenelle to have contact with Nathan.

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

You remember correctly. When she was by herself after Nathan dumped her, Kaiser was with Nathan or Doris most of the time. We'll never forget the film of Jenelle driving like a fucking maniac trying to outrun Nathan because he was trying to give Kaiser to her. And, her screeching at Nathan on the phone because she'd had Kaiser for TWO WHOLE WEEKS, DUDE!!!! by herself. When she did have him, the minute he fussed, she'd toss him in his crib and shut the door. When she moved The Spotted Monster in, he took over because he wouldn't allow Jenelle to have contact with Nathan.

I remember that!!! Two dumbass parents trying to physically run from their infant...Nathan because it was GYM TIME JENELLE...and Jenelle because she sucks as a mother! I remember in the scene where she threw Kaiser in his room for crying, she called Doris and asked if she would take him for a whole week, or close to it. There was no reason for this, either! It's not like Doris had called her and asked for the time. Jenelle said something like, "ok, this week you can have him Wednesday through Sunday, and I'll have him Monday and Tuesday. Sounds fair! Bye!" She would never want him if not for UBT and his controlling nature. 

• Love 17
7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

What a dream wedding with a dream guy! Don’t you all just want to marry him yourselves after seeing that again?!

That’s too perfect!

I never knew of or heard of this video. That just frightened me to no end. Whoever that girl is, she clearly knew he was on something and not only let him drive but got in the car with him. She's just as bad. I don't give a shit about them, my fear was for the possibility of him killing innocent people. Low life.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

And that is the thing  Lurch doesn't get. Nathan dumped Jenelle; her crazy was too much for him and that says a lot given how unstable Nathan is. Not even the promise of a cushy check from MTV was enough for him to stick around so all of this possessiveness over Jenelle is for nothing.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I couldn't watch it, it was so tiny I couldn't see it. 

Move your mouse over the 2 arrows on the right corner and click. I circled in yellow where to click.

ryan123.png

• Love 3
6 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

And that is the thing  Lurch doesn't get. Nathan dumped Jenelle; her crazy was too much for him and that says a lot given how unstable Nathan is. Not even the promise of a cushy check from MTV was enough for him to stick around so all of this possessiveness over Jenelle is for nothing.

But, you know Jenelle lied to him and said she dumped Nathan and he was desperately trying to get her back. Remember after Nathan had moved on and had another girlfriend and she called him begging to take her back? That's when we heard her bawl that she hadn't touched another man's skin for like  two months, dude. And, dude, she was so stressed she could barely concentrate on learning to save lives, dude. When you consider how utterly ugly Lurch is, inside and out, he has to be possessive because any female with a modicum of brains would run away screaming. Jenelle is his ignorant, easily manipulated cash cow and as long as there is a payday from MTV attached to her, he'll keep her in his grip. I think he'll dump her when the money is gone and he's not being paid handsomely for listening to her bitch 24/7. Unless he's taken out a life insurance policy on her. Then he can stage an "accident" on the boat and not have to deal with a divorce.

• Love 19

Jenelle you use Barb when you are in trouble because you know she will always defend you when your gross husband causes chaos. Now that you have Kaiser she is of no use to you.

image.png.5465c8dc8af6a0dc0319839dfbbc733d.png

• Love 12
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle you use Barb when you are in trouble because you know she will always defend you when your gross husband causes chaos. Now that you have Kaiser she is of no use to you.

Of course Jace wouldn't have said that to anyone  because Sasquatch would beat the dog shit out of him if he did. Furthermore,  IMO,  two steps back is progress because honestly, the less Barb has to deal with Jenelle, the better. 

@lovesnark  I initially thought Lurch's possessiveness was more so related to securing the cash cow that is Jenelle but his vitriol toward Nathan is just so... personal for lack of a better term.  It's like the fact that Nathan exist insults his manhood or something. 

The insurance policy thing-I am %110 certain that Lurch has one on Jenelle or attempted several times  to take on out on her. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I'm impressed she used the correct form of "it's."

Out of the mouths of babes, Jenelle...you and David are pieces of shit. <spits>

• Love 11

Sure Jenelle. Like anyone would believe for one second that you have even a passing interest in working on your relationship with Barb. You would only be happy if she said she took Jace away from you for money, that she's the reason you're a fucked up mess and that the Spotted Monster is the best husband and father anyone could ever ask for. And, of course Jace wouldn't say that at the swamp. He would be terrified Lurch would knock him into next week. No one's buying the shit you're trying to peddle.

• Love 20
18 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I never knew of or heard of this video. That just frightened me to no end. Whoever that girl is, she clearly knew he was on something and not only let him drive but got in the car with him. She's just as bad. I don't give a shit about them, my fear was for the possibility of him killing innocent people. Low life.

That’s his “wife”..they were on the way to their wedding...she’s actually worse than him in many ways but this isn’t the place to get into alllll that, check out her thread in the TMOG section (her name is Mackenzie)...she’s the worst.

16 hours ago, druzy said:

Move your mouse over the 2 arrows on the right corner and click. I circled in yellow where to click.

ryan123.png

This! I know it’s kind of crappy but it’s literally the only source for this video I could find. It’s like somehow the footage all but disappeared, very odd.

3 hours ago, druzy said:

Yeah right, they hear David refer to people as little bitches and faggots etc. And in the cabin vacation episode didn’t he swear right at the kids? I know we’ve seen him do it before. And Jenelle would be cheering if Jace ever said that about Barb to her. If Jace had lived with Jenelle since birth he’d probably be dead by now. Sad truth.

1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I feel like this can't be true...

image.thumb.png.644682eb71b9fbc91d52af419dfb4c31.png

I doubt it but I want it to be true so badly. Jenelle being on the show means David still benefits monetarily. If they were at all smart they’d recognize that but luckily they’re not smart.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Right, Jenelle, like he’s never heard you (or your asshole of a husband) say anything like that in his life. Girl, no one is buying your bullshit.

This is the girl who hosted the most inappropriate puppet show ever. There isn't a single word off limits over there. Or does she mean David beats the kids' asses if they repeat the words the adults utter?

• Love 11

I mean, he would be surprised that David "works and owns a business" because he's never seen or heard evidence to the contrary. 

This whole "business" thing is pretty new.

JFC, the girl just keeps talking and burns herself.

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, druzy said:

capture-20180707-144709.png

In the scene when Kaiser has been crying on the way to the boat and David forgets a life jacket he says to his friend that Kaiser is "a crying bitch."  

• Love 16