Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I feel bad for Olivia. Jenelle and UBT can keep throwing money at lawyers and Olivia doesn't have any more cash to spend on lawyers, court costs, etc. She's a single woman trying to raise a child by herself and UBT lays on his ass while MTV bankrolls his lawyers at a child's expense. This poor child is 4 years old any barely knows these people. Now, he'll be forced to spend weekends at the insane asylum in the swamp. So fucking sad ?

On a funny note, I LOVE how The Ashley makes sure to type "The Land" when she writes about the swamp things.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Pablo’s reply had me laughing, too.  

New tweet.  Different wording. Drugs are bad, mmmkay. Guess she forgot she already tweeted about it. 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Pablo’s reply had me laughing, too.  

Has she ever bragged I’m her kids this way?

Why make these sentiments public? And "real man?" What does that even mean?

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 6

Oh my god David is disgusting to look at. Sexy? Lmao more like violent psycho woman beater. He takes care of his family? Um ok pretty sure ever since he moved in after 2 weeks of dating he’s been living off Jenelle. I’m sure he’s emotionally and physically abusing those kids as well so I’m nlt sure how he’s taking care of them I’m amyway. More like MTV takes care of her family.

Also I’ll say it again but I think Ensley is gonna be terrible when she’s older. Maybe I shouldn’t say that about a baby but look at who she came from and look at how she’s being raised and where she’s being raised. She has no chance. She’s gonna be a  mix of her psycho dad and psycho mom when she’s older.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, leighroda said:

She’s pushing her YouTube channel again... all her footage is from 2 years ago, who cares?

Would she be getting paid for that shit? Funny how this came on the heels of David's firing. Is money becoming an issue? 

• Love 7

If anyone else follows Jenelle on instagram, it’s on her Insta stories. There are 3 little boys.  She swings the camera around fast so she doesn’t quite catch his face but she purposefully wants you to see that there are 3 boys in the videos.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7

You can see his face in the outside video too. 

I like how the kid said "yes" to sardines and Jenelle repsonds, "He don't even know what that means". How do you know, bitch??? You've spent all of 5 minutes with him!

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

You can see his face in the outside video too. 

I like how the kid said "yes" to sardines and Jenelle repsonds, "He don't even know what that means". How do you know, bitch??? You've spent all of 5 minutes with him!

Right? It was a totally her way of catching him on video but “not.” ? Ugh And filming Maryssa with him in the background.  She hasn’t taken one picture of Maryssa in weeks and now all of a sudden she cares. Only because she could capture Kaiden in the background. (If I was looking at the right kid)

• Love 7

Since Kaden's mom can't afford an attorney she will not (unless she does it pro se) bring a motion against them for violating the custody agreement. I'm sure they will be showing him playing "family picnic" very soon

• Love 7
On 3/23/2018 at 1:28 PM, Purerockfury said:

I’m not a parent but shouldn’t they be trying to get her used to a spoon and plate by now ?

They should be.  From what I can tell she may have some gross and fine motor delays.  She could not sit unassisted or crawl or stand independently in the expected window so no shocker she isn't being pushed with spoons.

• Love 9

Sorry Jenelle. Our Spring break was almost 2 weeks ago.  The AC is on and it’s hot here in Texas.  My family doesn’t like heat and sun. We like clouds and cold weather.  Quit pretending to be a mom. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why make these sentiments public? And "real man?" What does that even mean?

Because if she doesn't, UBT will smack her around. 

"Real man"? Perhaps that "real man" should hook up with that "real woman" named Amber. 

Jenelle: "Are your kids outside playing ? Prolly not. Mine are. Go tell them to be a kid!"

Your kids are ALWAYS outside. You lock them out so you and UBT can get high. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Sorry Jenelle. Our Spring break was almost 2 weeks ago.  The AC is on and it’s hot here in Texas.  My family doesn’t like heat and sun. We like clouds and cold weather.  Quit pretending to be a mom. 

feed.png

fee.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 23
On 3/21/2018 at 2:23 PM, ghoulina said:

David also looks like he's been on a week-long bender in these pics. His eyes. Uffdah!

Treading water is what she's been doing in that relationship for the past 10 years (I do Jenelle math). 

WTF is this?

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Darknight said:

WTF is this?

Earlier in the week Jenelle tweeted that not everyone can get their scuba license because you have to tread water for 10 minutes in one place and do math. The comments on her post were hilarious. 

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Wow- imagine if Jenelle decided to have Kaiser film Teen Mom 2. UBT would be issuing upper cuts to everyone on The Land and Kaiser isn't even his child. UBT is a defiant criminal delinquent. 

Dateline's episode of "The Land" will have to be a two hour special with all the evidence UBT & Jenelle provide on social media. 

• Love 11

These assholes piss me off so much I could scream (but I don't want to wake the spouse and cats up). They know damn well Olivia doesn't want her son plastered all over their pretending to be parents social media and they know she has no more money for legal representation. So, the minute the poor kid is at their house, they start posting pics of him. It's like they're flipping her off and saying tough shit, we'll do whatever we want. I wish some attorney would offer to represent her pro bono and make sure that boy never sees either of these wastes of skin again. I hate them with the fire of a thousand suns.

• Love 24
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

Did she say this in response to someone? Or is she seriously sending this preachy-ass Tweet out for the entire world? 

Who the fuck does she think she is? My kids LOVE being outside. Unfortunately, in the midwest, we can get some pretty brutal winters. They go outside when they can, but when it's below zero, it's just not feasible. But they're out there every chance they get. Does she seriously think her kids are the only kids playing outside???? And mine are out there because they WANT to be. We all know that hers are usually outside because they've been MADE to go out there - i.e. Jace being locked out and Kaiser screaming for food in the hot dirt. 

16 hours ago, druzy said:

Poor Kaiser :(

Why is that wench laughing about the fact that Kaiser is sadly waiting for a turn???? 

(P.S. I think that swing looks awesome. I'd totally get one for my kids. But I'm one of those moms who kind of lets my kids run wild, because I think they learn better by trying dangerous stuff. My mantra is "but did you die?" LOL!)

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Did she say this in response to someone? Or is she seriously sending this preachy-ass Tweet out for the entire world? 

This wasn't in response to anyone. Jenelle was sharing her parenting wisdom. 'Prolly' was high.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, lovesnark said:

These assholes piss me off so much I could scream (but I don't want to wake the spouse and cats up). They know damn well Olivia doesn't want her son plastered all over their pretending to be parents social media and they know she has no more money for legal representation. So, the minute the poor kid is at their house, they start posting pics of him. It's like they're flipping her off and saying tough shit, we'll do whatever we want. I wish some attorney would offer to represent her pro bono and make sure that boy never sees either of these wastes of skin again. I hate them with the fire of a thousand suns.

Agreed! I am normally anti gofundme, but I would break my stance in that to raise money for Olviia to fight these fools... just wait until the show money runs out and all of the respective parties line up and make judgements between UBT and Jenelle.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Thorkim said:

Jeezus H. Christ on a cracker.

High? Right.  Her new “Off the Grid” episode never came out either. ? Another Jenelle failure.  

• Love 9

Is it normal to have 3 kids that far away from you in the water being pulled by a motor boat? I'm not from the country but I went to summer camp and an adult was always present for water outings. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, druzy said:

He's a cute kid. Too bad he's got David as a father. And what kind of POS stepfather makes it a point, goes out of his way, to tell his stepsons they're not really his kids?

Jenelle is really working hard on adopting this redneck lifestyle and image. @@

• Love 15

I know you posted this @druzy but I couldn’t figure out how to single it out in my reply. She is beyond stoned. Has been all weekend. Good grief!! I can’t stand her.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 14