Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

@druzy - Do they have to produce all that or was that just requested by Doris?  I really hope they have to, but Janelle has successfully navigated so many judicial situations I don't know what to expect.

From what I can gather, this is a Show Cause hearing. Both sides will have the chance to present their case to the judge and the judge will determine how to proceed from there. I went to a Show Cause hearing with my dearest friend when she was getting a divorce. Her husband refused to leave the family home and had been manipulating their children with lies for 6 weeks. Both sides presented their cases and before we left the courthouse, the judge had ordered him out of the home by 5:00pm that day, had ordered him to not say a word about their mother to his daughters and had ordered him to undergo psychiatric evaluation and anger management.

I re-read the court docs and noticed something I missed the first time. Doris is asking the court to make Jenelle's visits with Kaiser supervised......by Barb.  

• Love 15

I re-read the court docs and noticed something I missed the first time. Doris is asking the court to make Jenelle's visits with Kaiser supervised......by Barb. 

That would explain why Jenelle put the blame on her mother regarding this legal matter.  She probably feels Doris and Barb have been communicating about this, which I don't doubt. Still, Doris is a grown woman who can see things for herself. She is an adult who can manage to choose whether to file a court document or not. Jenelle thinks because she does what her dick of the month tells her to do, she thinks other people cannot think for themselves. 

How is this going to work, assuming this goes through? Barb works. How is she going to supervise a visit? Are they going to coordinate Kaiser's visits to fall on Barb's days off? Will Jenelle have to drive to Barb's home to visit with Kaiser? Will it have to be done at a supervised center similar to the one Chelsea has mentioned in her area?

You are right, @lovesnark. It is an order to show cause. It looks like Doris is going full force with this matter. I hope something good comes out of it. At the very least, I hope Jenelle and David are made to undergo random drug-testing. 

• Love 13

Help me understand the penis texts.  The claim is that Jenelle sent Ryan a picture of Nathan’s penis and said that David’s penis was smaller? I couldn’t really understand it at the time but now it seems relevant so I want to make sure I know what is happening

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

That would explain why Jenelle put the blame on her mother regarding this legal matter.  She probably feels Doris and Barb have been communicating about this, which I don't doubt. Still, Doris is a grown woman who can see things for herself. She is an adult who can manage to choose whether to file a court document or not. Jenelle thinks because she does what her dick of the month tells her to do, she thinks other people cannot think for themselves. 

How is this going to work, assuming this goes through? Barb works. How is she going to supervise a visit? Are they going to coordinate Kaiser's visits to fall on Barb's days off? Will Jenelle have to drive to Barb's home to visit with Kaiser? Will it have to be done at a supervised center similar to the one Chelsea has mentioned in her area?

You are right, @lovesnark. It is an order to show cause. It looks like Doris is going full force with this matter. I hope something good comes out of it. At the very least, I hope Jenelle and David are made to undergo random drug-testing. 

Jenelle would rather never see Kaiser than to see him with Barb present. Even if she did say she'd seem him under Barb's supervision, we know she'd bail at the last minute. I hope the judge agrees with it because it's a win/win for the little guy. If Doris is successful, I hope Barb rides on the coattails and asks to modify the visitation order for Jace in light of recent events. Supervised visitation every other weekend. When Jenelle was holding court in the parking lot after the hearing, she said Barb could ask for a change if something new happened. Losing custody of one of your kids would certainly qualify as something new!

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Help me understand the penis texts.  The claim is that Jenelle sent Ryan a picture of Nathan’s penis and said that David’s penis was smaller? I couldn’t really understand it at the time but now it seems relevant so I want to make sure I know what is happening

Jenelle had a pic of Nathan's dick on her phone and UBT saw it. He apparently said he was sorry that his wasn't as big. Jenelle lied about it at the reunion by saying Nathan sent the pic to UBT. She then called her friend, Ryan, and he lied for her to keep her from getting some uppercuts from UBT for revealing his less than stellar dick size on national TV. Now, she's royally pissed of this Ryan and he's saying he's going to spill all the tea. He's known her for years and knows where they bodies are buried. I am rubbing my hands together in anticipation. I sure hope he follows through.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Jenelle had a pic of Nathan's dick on her phone and UBT saw it. He apparently said he was sorry that his wasn't as big. Jenelle lied about it at the reunion by saying Nathan sent the pic to UBT. She then called her friend, Ryan, and he lied for her to keep her from getting some uppercuts from UBT for revealing his less than stellar dick size on national TV. Now, she's royally pissed of this Ryan and he's saying he's going to spill all the tea. He's known her for years and knows where they bodies are buried. I am rubbing my hands together in anticipation. I sure hope he follows through.

So David saw the pic on her phone?  She seemed like she was worried and trying to cover up the fact that she had a pic. If David knew she had the penis pic on her phone what is the big deal?  This is so fucking stupid I don’t know if I’m just not understand or it’s just so fucking stupid.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, poopchute said:

So David saw the pic on her phone?  She seemed like she was worried and trying to cover up the fact that she had a pic. If David knew she had the penis pic on her phone what is the big deal?  This is so fucking stupid I don’t know if I’m just not understand or it’s just so fucking stupid.

She was trying to cover her ass for repeating what David said.  Nathan said something to David that let David know she blabbed what he said.  So she lied her way out of it and Ryan helped her with the lie.  "So David wouldn't go off on her again."  Nathan thought the whole thing was hilarious.  David was pissed and Jenelle was nervous.

And it's just so fucking stupid. ;-)

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, MissMel said:

She was trying to cover her ass for repeating what David said.  Nathan said something to David that let David know she blabbed what he said.  So she lied her way out of it and Ryan helped her with the lie.  "So David wouldn't go off on her again."  Nathan thought the whole thing was hilarious.  David was pissed and Jenelle was nervous.

And it's just so fucking stupid. ;-)

But if David knew he said it, how else did he think Nathan heard about it if not from jenelle??

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, poopchute said:

But if David knew he said it, how else did he think Nathan heard about it if not from jenelle??

It wasn't so much about the picture, but about the conversation around it. This all came up at the reunion. Nathan had his turn on stage, and it was NATHAN who brought up David apologizing for his penis not being big enough. So now Jenelle is freaking out back stage, knowing that David will realize she TALKED to Nathan about it. She was talking to the ex about her current dude's penis. Not cool. So she got her friend Ryan on the phone to help her cover it all up. This is all during the reunion. 

Present time - she said something that pissed Ryan off and now he's letting it all out. BRING IT ON. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

It wasn't so much about the picture, but about the conversation around it. This all came up at the reunion. Nathan had his turn on stage, and it was NATHAN who brought up David apologizing for his penis not being big enough. So now Jenelle is freaking out back stage, knowing that David will realize she TALKED to Nathan about it. She was talking to the ex about her current dude's penis. Not cool. So she got her friend Ryan on the phone to help her cover it all up. This is all during the reunion. 

Present time - she said something that pissed Ryan off and now he's letting it all out. BRING IT ON. 

Ok I see. I get that she was upset that David would find out she talked to Nathan.  But how does calling Ryan cover that up? David obviously knows she talked to Nathan. Was she trying to say she told Ryan and Ryan told Nathan? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Was she trying to say she told Ryan and Ryan told Nathan? 

No.  Nathan said she told Ryan and Ryan told him.  Ryan covered and said he didn't know what they were talking about and he hadn't talked to Nathan in months.  Jenelle was lying, Ryan was lying, and Nathan backed down and let it go.  David was seething with anger backstage.  Here's a highlight video:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Well, now we know why David hates Nathan so much! I am shocked David would apologize about anything and didn't fly into a rage over Jenelle having  dick pics of any man let alone her ex on  her phone.

This was before David had his trap child with Jenelle, he had too much to lose.

• Love 8

First we had Simon spilling the beans and now, we have Ryan Dolph.   We mentioned it before, but damn, I need all of these people to be on a show with the Riveras, Kail's sex partners, Farrah's sister, Jenelle's sister, The Marroquins, and anyone else who has a story to tell. It can't be MTV related as they would edit the hell out of the show. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Well, hell. I thought I'd come back and find all the tea. But, I don't blame him a bit for making money on it. Jenelle has sold out every person she's ever met. I hope Radar pays him well. But, while I was away from you all this afternoon, I got pretty much the best news ever. I'm going to be a GRANDMA!!!!! I'm so happy, even a skeeze like Jenelle can't ruin my buzz :)

Now that is epic news!! Congratulations sweetie!!!

We need to rent out a home so we can have a PTV baby shower! I want to spray paint letters. :-) 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Also, Ryan Dolph is Jade Dolph's (Gary Head's ex) brother. A couple years ago, Gary and Jenelle were dating/hooking up again, and he sent Jenelle and Jade the same Valentine's gift, which Jenelle found out from her "fans" after she posted it on social media. Gary was banging Jenelle and also going on and on about Jade being the love of his life. Eventually Jade realized he was a douche and left Gary for good, Gary and Jenelle broke it off. I think it was in between bouts of Courtland. Yet Jenelle still stayed friends with Ryan, Jade's brother, which pissed Jade off.

I know, I know. I was finishing a grad program and going through a bad breakup and under a lot of stress, and I spent a lot of time following this whole debacle. It's embarrassing.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Well, hell. I thought I'd come back and find all the tea. But, I don't blame him a bit for making money on it. Jenelle has sold out every person she's ever met. I hope Radar pays him well. But, while I was away from you all this afternoon, I got pretty much the best news ever. I'm going to be a GRANDMA!!!!! I'm so happy, even a skeeze like Jenelle can't ruin my buzz :)

Congratulations 

• Love 3

Thanks all! I'm so excited I just can't stop smiling. It's still early and they're not going to tell everyone for another month or so. But, I'm going to start knitting a baby blanket tonight! I've already made a sweater and several hats in anticipation. This baby will be so spoiled and decked out in knitwear :)

• Love 18
6 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Ok wait, I don't remember any "call" at the reunion.  Was it the last reunion when J & D stole Jace??

Omg and congratulations!!!!  So exciting!!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, poopchute said:

I am with you on this. Knowing David, I would think he'd have Jenelle's head on a platter for having any guy's dick pic on her phone. It is just so hard to imagine he saw it and his response was to apologize for not having a larger penis. That don't make no sense. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Thanks all! I'm so excited I just can't stop smiling. It's still early and they're not going to tell everyone for another month or so. But, I'm going to start knitting a baby blanket tonight! I've already made a sweater and several hats in anticipation. This baby will be so spoiled and decked out in knitwear :)

How exciting! Congratulations! With your skills, no doubt you are making some gorgeous items for your grandbaby.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

First we had Simon spilling the beans and now, we have Ryan Dolph.   We mentioned it before, but damn, I need all of these people to be on a show with the Riveras, Kail's sex partners, Farrah's sister, Jenelle's sister, The Marroquins, and anyone else who has a story to tell. It can't be MTV related as they would edit the hell out of the show. 

How do we crowd-fund this? Ya'll, I need this to happen. LOL.

@lovesnark, Congratulations!

• Love 5
15 hours ago, druzy said:

I love how she shows more attention to the dogs than her own kid. Poor Kaiser.

And if I hear one more fucking time how she isn't inviting Barb to the wedding, I think I will throw up. She says it all the time then wants to cry about it. FUCK YOU JENELLE.

I love how David is all working and shit and she's just playing around with her fucking Starbucks. ASSHOLE. And Kaiser could have been running around and poking his eyes out with sticks and she would never notice.

• Love 12

Congrats @lovesnark!!! And thank you to everyone else for deciphering this whole dick pic cluster fuck. I had a busy weekend and haven't had a chance to keep up with the forums so I had no idea what was going on or who Ryan was. 

Oh and @Birdee, I know I'm late but your Mark Zuckerberg comment made me laugh! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

This makes me so sad-- she says " c'mere, pumpkin!" And poor Kaiser thinks its to him. I wanna give that kid a big hug.

And after the dog runs into her arms, her SON runs into her back, as she has turned away from him.  I seriously cannot even believe this.  Except, I can, because it is Jenelle.

I really hope Doris gets Kaiser.  

• Love 21

This makes me so sad-- she says " c'mere, pumpkin!" And poor Kaiser thinks its to him. I wanna give that kid a big hug.

I thought she was talking to Kaiser, too at first! That clip is heartbreaking. She doesn't even acknowledge him!!! And then he just plops down as dogs get more lovin' than him. Terrible. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Is she making them call him Dad?! 

Oh, I'm sure. She's doing double-duty of pissing off Nathan and proving to all the hatters how great and loving UBT is.

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

David sucks. If MY husband built my kids a fort in the backyard, it would be ten times better than that hot mess. 

Ha ha, right? I'm the least creative, least crafty person on the planet and even I could've done better than rigging a branch to a tree and dumping some straw on it. That mess wouldn't even qualify as a lean-to, let alone a fort.

• Love 19