Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, dabronx said:

My daughter had badly misshapen head. She favored one side no matter how often I tried to put her head straight or turn to other side in bed. Doc also said birth canal trip contributed to it. Effect has a half cone head half looked caved in head. It reminds me of Endtable in a few photos and depending on angles it could look very very similar. Our doctor recommended against a helmet. He said often times this sorted it out by age 1. He said I think was a bit tricky to decide because if you waited until 1 and it didn't self correct then the helmet wouldn't do anything. But he also said the helmet thing was often so difficult for baby/parents that it was an awe full lot of trouble for something that might not be necessary. Luckily it worked out for us and her head somehow contorted itself out of Its misshaped ways. Ensleys head could look way worse in certain pics then it is and it's possible her head will get better. CPS has been involved so i'm sure they were making all their doctors visits plus she's very rarely in their care for even a whole week at a time which may mean she's getting proper tummy non seat or crib time. I hate Janelle for so very many things but I guess people could have thrown all sorts of allegations at me judging from my girls smushed in and up head and it wouldn't have been true at all. Id post a pic but too private for that.

I totally think it could be just how her head happens to be shaped. And I would normally never judge a parent for something like a baby's looks. It just seems possible in this case given her treatment of her other kids. Of course a lot of it is just wild speculation, but it's just so easy to do when Jenelle & Soulmates (new band?) are so neglectful. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Y'all are going to hell in a handbasket -- and you'll be left in said basket, resulting in a head like Ensley's. 

I guess we should quit while we're ahead. 

With Jenelle as her mother, Endtable could end up as a pot head. 

Endtable will be head over classy court heels when she is out of that toxic environment. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

With Jenelle as her mother, Endtable could end up as a pot head.

Considering who both her parents are, Ensley will be lucky to end up as an otherwise functional pothead (versus child victim of tragic murder/suicide; crackho; serial killer; orphaned child after her dad kills her mom and goes to prison; heroin overdose at 16; mother of 3 kids by 3 dads before she's 25; etc.; etc.; etc.)

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Considering who both her parents are, Ensley will be lucky to end up as an otherwise functional pothead (versus child victim of tragic murder/suicide; crackho; serial killer; orphaned child after her dad kills her mom and goes to prison; heroin overdose at 16; mother of 3 kids by 3 dads before she's 25; etc.; etc.; etc.)

I was just going with the head theme.  lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

Wait, she can't mean like her BODY is his wedding gift, can she? Lady, he's schtooped you like 2500 times already.  That latest kid? That's HIS kid. How'd that happen? I don't get it, what did she do, get an extra hole added he hasn't humped yet? A terrible tattoo of his name somewhere? I hate this whole idea. 

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I don't get it, what did she do, get an extra hole added he hasn't humped yet? 

Now you've given Kail an entirely new plan.  

Edited by Sprockets
Needed to delete a thing.
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Wait, she can't mean like her BODY is his wedding gift, can she? Lady, he's schtooped you like 2500 times already.  That latest kid? That's HIS kid. How'd that happen? I don't get it, what did she do, get an extra hole added he hasn't humped yet? A terrible tattoo of his name somewhere? I hate this whole idea. 

1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

Now you've given Kail an entirely new plan.  

It will be a black hole to go with her black heart along with a tattoo next to it that reads "#blackhhole"

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

So Jenelle's had some "tasteful" boudoir photos take for David's present? How much do you want to bet that when they break up they end up being sold and/or posted on the web?

Didn't she already do that when she was pregnant? 

• Love 5

Jenelle always talks a big game about having her kid's schedules "set in stone" (another good drinking game phrase BTW) but she can't seem to stick to them, expecting changes (many of them last minute) to accommodate HER whims. Nips is a jerk, but it must be hell dealing with her in this regard.

She's going to need a spreadsheet when the inevitable split with UBT occurs.

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I love how in the same text conversation she needs to switch weekends to go to NY, but then bitches at him for not having his priorities straight.

Typical hypocrite Jenelle.

1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

Jenelle always talks a big game about having her kid's schedules "set in stone" (another good drinking game phrase BTW) but she can't seem to stick to them, expecting changes (many of them last minute) to accommodate HER whims. Nips is a jerk, but it must be hell dealing with her in this regard.

She's going to need a spreadsheet when the inevitable split with UBT occurs.

Another thing she and Kail have in common - dick around with the kids' so-called schedules because of their selfish needs. Call up someone and demand they drop everything on a whim. 

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I cant stand jenelle.  I wonder if she truly believes she is a FT parent to 3??   

She thinks because she has kids come out of her body that makes her a parent. 

I wish her uterus would just drop out of her loose cavity. 

• Love 10

Didn't UBT get custody of Maryssa?  Kaiser, Ensley, and Maryssa makes 3.  Now I can't help out with the full time parent part, though.  We all know there is no parent around there.  Not even Maryssa if she's really that mean to Jace.  God only knows what she does with Kaiser.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

So, what I'm getting from these texts is that Jenelle likes to fuck around and expects Nathan to take Kaiser whenever SHE wants to go do something out of town. But she never returns the favor by letting him get more time with his son when it's NOT a vacation for her? Okay then. And now the wedding falls on Nathan's weekend, and - surprise, surprise - Nathan isn't too keen to switch with her. Bahahahaha! Nathan, you a crazy asshole, but stick to your guns, son! 

That's exactly the way I understand it, too. She dumps Kaiser with him and his mom when it's convenient for her and refuses to let him see him when he asks for some time that's not on his regular weekend. She did the same thing with Jace before they had a set visitation schedule. She'd ignore Barb's calls for weeks and blow off time she was supposed to have Jace. Then, when she decided she needed him for a photo op and Jace had plans with scouts or something, she'd take to social media and rake Barb over the coals for 'keeping Jace away from her'. Remember when she was supposed to have Jace and decided to go to the Virgin Islands with Nathan? When Barb said something about Jenelle having made plans to have Jace during that time, we were treated to Jenelle screaming 'SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!' into the phone before hanging up on her.

Stick to your guns, Nathan! Don't give in! 

• Love 24
17 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Less than a week to the wedding!  I can't wait to see what a Pinterest mess this will be.

To be fair...it's more of an Etsy wedding... Pinterest requires you to make something (other than babies).

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wonder if Jenelle invited Barb and her siblings? I'm such an asshole, but I cannot wait to see what a trashtastic disaster this wedding's going to be. 

She's been boasting on twitter and instagram about not inviting Barb. The public declarations started when Jenelle lost her bid for custody. She tweeted something to the effect of if Barb had just given Jace to her, she could have come to her wedding. She's feuding with her sister, so I'm sure she's not invited. I don't know about her brother. UBT's mother and the MTV crew are about the only people they talk to and Jenelle told us on film a few times recently that she doesn't have any friends. MTV probably sent worker bees out to scare up some people to fill the seats with the promise of $50, free food and drink and maybe being on TV. I wonder if she called her dad and invited him?

Anyone know the weather forecast for their area on swamp wedding day? I hope it pours down rain and the wind blows all the tents into the swamp.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

She's been boasting on twitter and instagram about not inviting Barb. The public declarations started when Jenelle lost her bid for custody. She tweeted something to the effect of if Barb had just given Jace to her, she could have come to her wedding. She's feuding with her sister, so I'm sure she's not invited. I don't know about her brother. UBT's mother and the MTV crew are about the only people they talk to and Jenelle told us on film a few times recently that she doesn't have any friends. MTV probably sent worker bees out to scare up some people to fill the seats with the promise of $50, free food and drink and maybe being on TV. I wonder if she called her dad and invited him?

Anyone know the weather forecast for their area on swamp wedding day? I hope it pours down rain and the wind blows all the tents into the swamp.

There is never a hurricane when you need one to swirl around a particular LAND.  

• Love 13
45 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

There is never a hurricane when you need one to swirl around a particular LAND.  

Maria just became a category 5 and Jose is around there somewhere.  Maybe they can swing by the land by Saturday. 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Maria just became a category 5 and Jose is around there somewhere.  Maybe they can swing by the land by Saturday. 

I may have used up all my prayers asking Sweet Baby Jesus for Javi/Briana, but if you're listening from Kody Brown's planet or something --- please let a storm hit this wedding. I've been a good girl this year!!

• Love 16
On 9/16/2017 at 0:55 PM, Lm2162 said:

She doesn't see herself as an active participant IN life, just someone who deserves to be entertained by it.

Sociopath!

22 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Jenelle & Soulmates (new band?)

They can have the Bein' a Felon Ain't Illegal Tour.

I'm surprised Jenelle hasn't tweeted @HurricaneMaria bitching that the weather will fuck up her wedding because Maria is a hater and is so mean!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13

I love Barb- she wore her Walmart uniform and said court was next Monday so Jace wouldn't worry. Jace looked happy until he was told that he would be with Jenelle for 2 weeks during the summer. 

PSA- Being Nathan is on at 11pm if anyone is interested.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle settled with Barb! Jenelle and UBT are disgusting. I am so happy for Jace!

Yeah, some of us were camped out on social media after court so we've known for a while :) Jenelle didn't want all that shit about Endtable being born with THC in her system, Jenelle staying stoned 24/7 while she was pregnant and all the other shit being said in court. I believe Barb knows a whole lot of stuff that's been going on at the swamp (and before) and cares about Jace enough that she doesn't have RadarOnline on speed dial to put it all out there like Jenelle would. With the goings on with Kaiser and Nathan's mom, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that Barb is quietly trying to have Jace's visitation modified or stopped all together. Barb already said publicly that Jenelle is dumping Jace for the week that she's supposed to have him so she and UBT can go on their honeymoon. I hope he's just going back to Barb's right after the wedding. Barb should have the right of first refusal. So, she gets first dibs on having Jace whenever Jenelle wants to dump him on her scheduled visiting time. Also, Jenelle is supposed to be in court for Kaiser's custody hearing on October 2. Bitch may have to cut her honeymoon short if her lawyer can't get a continuance.

PLEASE, Maria and Jose, wreak havoc on a small corner of NC on the 23rd! Torrential downpours and 60mph winds would do nicely!

• Love 16