Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Ok I know I'm a little behind here and maybe I'm stupid but why was Ensley tested for drugs in the first place?  Newborn babies aren't automatically tested for drugs (or are they??!) so what was the reason she was tested? I mean I know why but how was it brought to the attention of the authorities?  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Ok I know I'm a little behind here and maybe I'm stupid but why was Ensley tested for drugs in the first place?  Newborn babies aren't automatically tested for drugs (or are they??!) so what was the reason she was tested? I mean I know why but how was it brought to the attention of the authorities?  

I *think* that many doctors test the mother at the first visit. If she tests positive, in some states that means the baby will automatically be tested at birth. The mother may be repeat tested during pregnancy too. I'm pretty sure they have to tell you if they're drug testing you. Also, it's stupid and classist but I think some states mandate testing if the mother has Medicaid ? Jenelle has a history of serious drug abuse so hopefully her OB knew to test her throughout the pregnancy. My OB never mentioned it and as far as I know I wasn't tested - and possibly would have tested positive for pot at my first appointment because I was seen very early and smoked a little before I knew I was pregnant. My baby wouldn't have tested positive at birth though. OBVIOUSLY. 

Ensley testing positive for pot is the least of that poor baby's problems. She seriously needs a helmet for that flat head ?

• Love 12

Someone help me out here, I'm having a terrible time trying to save this image and post it here. But I follow AntiTeenMomMemes on Instagram and they posted something where Nathan's mom supposedly told the court/lawyers that Kaiser told her David PUNCHED him. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

I knew it would only be a matter of time before David and Jenelle would be caught in a legal quandary. I feel bad for Barb and Doris and the kids. Nobody deserves that. 

Amen.

I had forgotten all about Jenelle once claiming a doctor told her it was okay to smoke weed while pregnant to help with that nauseous feeling. I wonder if Jenelle and Kail share the same obstetrician?

• Love 3
12 hours ago, mscav said:

I remember the Teen Dad special. I think that is how UBT got his name. I also remember that even father of the year Adumb Lind seemed disgusted by UBT. 

I didn't watch that episode but if even Adam is disgusted by someone...it's bone chilling.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

From what I understand, in many hospitals they do. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

From what I understand, in many hospitals they do. 

Yeah I felt dumb for asking because I had a baby last year but I thought oh maybe they did test him for drugs at some point? I didn't think it was typical but maybe it is and I just don't know!

• Love 2

Every hospital and every state has different policy/procedures for births... so it's hard to say if Ensley being tested was routine or by suspicion, amd I hope this has no adverse effects on Ensley... but I am so glad that it has given some tangible evidence that Jenelle is not the happy merry homemaker she has been claiming. I honestly don't really care if someone smokes weed so long as it doesn't impair them or negatively effect someone else. But in light of her most recent snapchats pictured above that's not the case, sure she is kid free (btw what full time parents are kid free this often!? Say what you will about Jenelle but she has some ninja time management skills that she so frequently can coordinate everyone's schedules to get all this free time) but she is clearly not herself, her eyes don't look dead like normal... I would venture its more than weed or she gets some REALLY good shit.

• Love 16
On 9/9/2017 at 4:03 PM, CofCinci said:

The producers are pieces of shit. They've watched how many of these fools drive under the influence of substances -- with kids in the car. 

With kids in the car, seatbelts not on, and - in the case of several of them, and Leah is a prime culprit - without even one hand on the wheel.  They should refuse to film under those circumstances.  

4 hours ago, poopchute said:

Yeah I felt dumb for asking because I had a baby last year but I thought oh maybe they did test him for drugs at some point? I didn't think it was typical but maybe it is and I just don't know!

I don't know how common it is, but I do know it happens and it varies from place to place. In my mommy groups people talk about being tested because they didn't get prenatal care, because they had previous addiction issues, because they are on Medicaid which someone else said (which I personally think is unfair), and then some hospitals are just doing it as a matter of course for everybody now. I know I wasn't, but my hospital was so obsessed with exclusive breastfeeding and the evils of formula that I think I could have come in with a needle in my arm and they wouldn't have tested me. *Eyeroll*

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I'm one of the snaps Jenelle brags about how UBT cuts her steak for her, too.  Oh, and they are kid free this weekend.  

IMG_2380.PNG

Jenelle is so happy when the kids aren't around.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Someone help me out here, I'm having a terrible time trying to save this image and post it here. But I follow AntiTeenMomMemes on Instagram and they posted something where Nathan's mom supposedly told the court/lawyers that Kaiser told her David PUNCHED him. 

The punching story is in this article

On April 28, 2017 [Doris] picked [Kaiser] up at day care in Wilmington so he could attend [Nathan]’s fitness competition in Columbia. The first thing [Kaiser] said: ‘Nana, David punch me.’.. [Kaiser] continued to repeat the same over and over, and then took his little fist and put it up to his face and repeated it again,” Doris revealed in the court docs. “Upon information and belief, David uses inappropriate and excessive discipline and spanks the [Kaiser] very hard, leaving marks.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Go to the Instagram post. Highlight and copy the text in the address bar and then paste the link in your reply. You can paste it by right clicking your mouse and choosing Paste from the menu or press Ctrl+V to paste.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, druzy said:

Ok Mrs. Brady. Is she trying to revamp her image? Does she think we are that stupid to believe she is concerned about about new uniforms for a kid's football team? I guess her stupid fans will believe her and use this tweet as an example of what a wonderful caring person she is.

not to mention, can't she afford to make a straight-up donation instead of trying to take the minion's hard-earned cash?  (of which I'm sure most of them don't have much of their own to begin with)

19 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Amen.

I had forgotten all about Jenelle once claiming a doctor told her it was okay to smoke weed while pregnant to help with that nauseous feeling. I wonder if Jenelle and Kail share the same obstetrician?

*Maci puts the doctor on speed dial*  "see guys?  I'm totally a role model!!"

• Love 7
14 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Who has Ensley all the time??  

she probs posts pics on Twitter in the morning "who's got today free to watch this little darling"?"

Ensley goes to whomever answers first, whether she knows them or not

• Love 8

UBT building a doghouse and only one dog in the pool video makes me wonder what happened to the other pit? They bought a black and white pit from a breeder and he was around when they first moved to the swamp. She posted pics of both dogs a few times. Since they were allowed to roam free 24/7, I wonder if he got hit by a car or if someone shot him? Or, more likely, UBT beat it to death for not following orders. She  had a pomeranian puppy last season that has vanished, too.

I wonder how she'll spin Endtable having THC in her system at birth at the reunion. Useless Drew touts himself to be an addiction expert. Wonder if Jenelle will be able to yell MONKEY!!! when it's brought up? Or, if she'll start screaming about how if Barb wasn't such a bitch, she wouldn't have to be stoned 24/7 and Useless Drew will agree with her.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 7

It wouldn't surprise me if the second dog ran away or got killed by coyotes. Back home we had a pack of coyotes that roamed the area and they were picking off neighborhood pets like crazy. It's probably safe to say whatever happened to that dog wasn't pleasant.

• Love 5

I just had a thought about the custody hearing. It's supposed to happen on October 2. The swamp nuptials are on September 23 and we all know Jenelle and UBT will dump the kids AGAIN to go on their honeymoon (probably with a MTV crew). I bet the phone lines are burning up between Jenelle and whatever attorney is representing her to get the hearing postponed and she's looking to dump Kaiser with someone other than Doris while they're gone. I wonder if Nathan/Doris have the Right of First Refusal per the current custody agreement?

• Love 9
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

instagram won't let you right click to save images.  You have to do a screenshot.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

She looks high with those huge pupils.  

I know high and that's it.

19 hours ago, TheRealT said:

The punching story is in this article

Ugh. Heart breaking.

6 hours ago, teapot said:

not to mention, can't she afford to make a straight-up donation instead of trying to take the minion's hard-earned cash?  (of which I'm sure most of them don't have much of their own to begin with)

Fucking this. She probably feels like sister (she ain't no mother) Theresa for even posting that though.

4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I wonder how she'll spin Endtable having THC in her system at birth at the reunion. Useless Drew touts himself to be an addiction expert. Wonder if Jenelle will be able to yell MONKEY!!! when it's brought up? Or, if she'll start screaming about how if Barb wasn't such a bitch, she wouldn't have to be stoned 24/7 and Useless Drew will agree with her.

You have more faith in MTV than I do - I doubt they will even bring it up. Don't want to upset their little sociopath princess.

3 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

instagram won't let you right click to save images.  You have to do a screenshot.

Or if you go to instaliga.com and put in the user name it will display the pics and you can right click and save...

59 minutes ago, druzy said:

Typical answer. 

Yes, we KNOW it is all a lie, Jenelle. Especially you saying some kind of understandable "truth" will come out of this that will make us all see that you aren't, in fact, the worst.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Thanks @Rebecca- I didn't know that! 

I didn't know either. How do people find this stuff? 

Jenelle: "The truth will come out."  Where? From your ass? Because that is where all shit hails from. 

I am waiting for someone to trademark that response. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

She must be off her game today or actually had to get off her ass, put down her phone and do something. There are a ton of people calling her out on the second tweet and she hasn't blocked them yet-LOL!

I wrote a  tweet under my husband's account to her yesterday. It was more then a little "pointed" and it was still up this morning. I guess her and UBT have been using this weekend to dump the kids and eat steak while getting high. Probably leading up to them putting on their more classier court heals and marching  to Dustin the miracle lawyers office, to fight these trumped up charges.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I wrote a  tweet under my husband's account to her yesterday. It was more then a little "pointed" and it was still up this morning. I guess her and UBT have been using this weekend to dump the kids and eat steak while getting high. Probably leading up to them putting on their more classier court heals and marching  to Dustin the miracle lawyers office, to fight these trumped up charges.

Dustin's a criminal defense attorney, so too bad for the stoned, child abusing losers. She had to hire a family law attorney for this one. I'm sure she has that one on speed dial, too. Probably the same one she used in the Barb and Jace case earlier this summer.

I watched a video on twitter of them leaving for court with Barb and the black and white pit was there. They almost ran over it on their way out of the driveway. I think that hearing was in May or June. Someone on Reddit asked about the pomeranian puppy that is no longer around and someone replied that she took all the pics of it off all of her social media and won't answer when asked about it. That tells me that something awful happened to the poor thing :(

• Love 8

She deleted the Instagram post but here is the tweet

Where is Copper? Jenelle is evil.

http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom-gets-new-puppy-796974/

Actually, she had a bunch of other dogs. Jenelle doesn't have the best track record when it comes to keeping the pets she buys. First there was her German Shepard named Cali who became a K9 dog,then there was her Chihuahua puppy named McKayla (who knows what happened to that little thing … so worried), then there was her bearded dragon named Yoshi who was murdered by an evil heat lamp, then there was her pit bull named Brody who was given away to a friend, and finally there's her other pit bull named Jax who Jenelle still appears to own. Basically, homegirl flies through pets faster than Farrah Abraham flies through thong-kinis.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10