Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Well Jenelle asked who would want her now that Nathan's feelings have dropped.

What sickens me about girls, like Jenelle, is they rely on a guy to make them feel worthy. They feel alone if there is no guy around. What makes it even worse is, there are two great people in Jenelle's life who do love her and would cherish her til the day they die. They are named Jace and Kaiser. Their love would know no bounds and they wouldn't belittle her or hurt her. I have seen girls who are mothers and they cry over some loser who won't give them the time of day. They cry they feel all alone all the while they have a child or children in their lives who give them a reason to not feel alone.

• Love 2

What sickens me about girls, like Jenelle, is they rely on a guy to make them feel worthy. They feel alone if there is no guy around. What makes it even worse is, there are two great people in Jenelle's life who do love her and would cherish her til the day they die. They are named Jace and Kaiser. Their love would know no bounds and they wouldn't belittle her or hurt her. I have seen girls who are mothers and they cry over some loser who won't give them the time of day. They cry they feel all alone all the while they have a child or children in their lives who give them a reason to not feel alone.

It also seems that Janelle behaves much better when she's not obsessed with her latest convict boyfriend. She gets along with Barb better. She's more there for Jace. It would be nice if she just was on her own. Take the Chelsea route and be patient and find a decent guy.

Sad to see she found another one convict loser boyfriend.

• Love 3

It also seems that Janelle behaves much better when she's not obsessed with her latest convict boyfriend. She gets along with Barb better. She's more there for Jace. It would be nice if she just was on her own. Take the Chelsea route and be patient and find a decent guy.

Agree. I think Leah could do the same and find that her life is less stressful. She'd also have to clean up her addiction. Jenelle just latches on to one loser after another. Leah has been damn lucky so far.

I think something happened with Babs and Jenelle's father which is why might need a man

I agree with someone who commented on teenmomjunkies a while back that Jenelle seems to browse those state police mugshot sites thinking they're romance personals.

Yes, we do. We also deserve several rousing renditions of "Leave me aloooonnnne!!"

You know if they're going to stretch this "teen" mom show out ad infinitum, there's going to be a musical sooner or later.

• Love 3

Lulz! Ah yes, because nothing says class like silicone tits and bargain basement ink.

Should we start some kind of office pool on how long it will be before Jenelle is knocked up by this loser?

I don't think she'll get pregnant again until Kaiser is legally in somebody else's custody. She wouldn't want to take a chance on having 2 kids at the same time. As soon as Kaiser is living with grandma permanently, she'll get pregnant.

• Love 5
Also Jax Taylor of Vanderpump has a felony theft arrest now, so that's another similarity to Jenelle's new break-and-enter boyfriend.

Hmmm, maybe we could do a crossover and Jenelle could actually date Jax? Then Stassi could show up and kick her ass. 

• Love 4

This clip has me rolling on the floor with Janelle's responses.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/1244694/teen-mom-2-season-6-what-if-the-girls-never-got-pregnant.jhtml#id=1738073

She just knew that after Jace she had to get her life together and having Jace stopped her from being too crazy and out of control. If what we have seen over the past 5 years is her in control and being responsible I hate to think the stuff she would have done without Jace.

• Love 1

Hmmm, maybe we could do a crossover and Jenelle could actually date Jax? Then Stassi could show up and kick her ass. 

That would be awesome! I only watched the first season of VPR but Stassi would make mincemeat out of her. 

• Love 1

During the 'next week on TM2' of Babs, Jenelle and Nipples sitting with useless Dr. Drew, I could hear "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" in my head as Jenelle storms off screaming that she won't sit there and be filmed while they attack her. Maybe they're going to do a Jerry Springer style reunion this year.

It looked like she was doing her usual whining about what a wonderful home she's created for Jace with all her hard work for the last two years and Barb had the nerve to bring up all the fighting, arrests, moving and general lunacy of her life.

I so wish MTV would listen to it's viewers and get rid of Drew Pinsky as the host of the reunion shows. If he sides with Jenelle and tells Babs Jenelle has made such amazing progress that Jace would be perfectly safe and happy living with her, I'll probably destroy my TV by throwing things at it.  I'm not a big fan of Dr Phil but, he'd be a much better host and would call out these idiots for the shit they're putting their kids through and lying about it.  When Jenelle starts saying what a stand up parent with a stable home she is, he'd have a power point presentation of every arrest, every time the cops came to their house, every fight, etc on a bigass screen and would go down a checklist with them and point out why they're horrible examples of parenting (and humankind).

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 6

I loathe Dr. Drew which is why I don't think I can stomach the reunion specials. He was already defending Jenelle in the preview after Barb made a snarky comment about Jenelle being ready to have Jace after six years had passed. He's such a puppet.

• Love 4

I predict Jenelle will continue getting pregnant with her loser du jour every time she loses custody of a kid in order to try to secure her spot on this show. If the Roll winds up with Nipples or his mother, we'll be reading a tweet like this from Jenelle. 'Me and Loser are gettin along so good and not even gettin arrested or nuthin, so we decided it was time to have a baby!' 

• Love 2

That would be awesome! I only watched the first season of VPR but Stassi would make mincemeat out of her.

Stassi is all talk. If it came down to a physical fight, Stassi would go running away crying and Jenelle would whip her ass.

I don't like Jenelle but I'd love to see her kick Stassi's ass.

• Love 2

Then she needs therapy, not a man.

Unfortunately, she is not even hooking up with men. Men would be a great improvement but, what man would want her? Jenelle only hooks up with deadbeats and douchebags.

I loathe Dr. Drew which is why I don't think I can stomach the reunion specials. He was already defending Jenelle in the preview after Barb made a snarky comment about Jenelle being ready to have Jace after six years had passed. He's such a puppet.

I am already seething in anger at the coddling Dr. Drew will be doing.

• Love 3

That's true, but I don't think it's good thing. Janelle is nice to Babara when she's single because she needs Barbara to take care of her. Janelle is a user and she's stupid, but she's not stupid. She knows without a man she needs her mom to pay attention to her and drive her to court and babysit her kids so she can go out and find a new man.

• Love 7

That's true, but I don't think it's good thing. Janelle is nice to Babara when she's single because she needs Barbara to take care of her. Janelle is a user and she's stupid, but she's not stupid. She knows without a man she needs her mom to pay attention to her and drive her to court and babysit her kids so she can go out and find a new man.

This. Jenelle was treating Barb like a piece of shit all season. She was all fired up about getting custody of Jace and telling Barb she'd never see him because she was "just a grandmother" and that's all she would ever be. Then Nathan bails. Next, getting custody of Jace is out the window, because two kidses and no manses doesn't appeal to her. Now she needs to find someone to dump Kaiser on since Nathan made it clear they're not getting back together. So we have Jenelle being super appreciative of Barb and wanting to have a better relationship. The timing is just way too convenient for me to believe it's sincere.

• Love 11

Dr Drew is just such an ass! Watch, he'll purse his lips, cock his head, treat Jenelle with kid gloves and praise her up one side and down the other for not banging dope (shooting heroin)  and finishing school. Then, he'll admonish Babs for not letting Jenelle see Jace  and will blame Nipples for all the fights and arrests. It's like he doesn't watch the show, shows up for the reunion taping and talks to the teem moms for 15 minutes before the cameras roll.

I agree that Jerry Springer would be a better host. Pretty much anyone would do a better job than Sad Panda Pinsky.

• Love 2

Amen. I just read that Jenelle is apparently moving to be closer to Barb. As if we didn't see that coming. Well, of course she will move near Barb and it has nothing to do with being near Jace. It is to dump off the Roll with Barb so Jenelle can have a babysitter now that Jenelle is now on to her new piece of ass. It wasn't that long ago where we heard Jenelle scream at Barb that all she was to Jace was a "grandmother" and how she was going to keep her from ever seeing Jace again.

• Love 6

And, the minute Barb voices concern about the new loser, Jenelle will start screaming and accusing her of not wanting her to be happy. It's Jenelle's go to move. The instant someone says something she doesn't want to hear, the cursing, threats and screaming start. Her storming off at the reunion is a perfect example. If you're not praising her for not being arrested for a couple months or not neglecting the Roll to death, you're attacking her.

• Love 8

You Guys!!!! This time it's different. Honestly! They've been together for like a week and the cops haven't been called yet.

They're obviously soul mates. It's just like "The Notebook."

Color me schocked that he doesn't have custody of his kids and has a record. And I definitely thought he was over 35....

• Love 3

I can just hear the lawyer, at home- "sure, you can consider a private college. Jenelle is dating again."

Bwahahahaha!

Then the lawyer will call Kali's realtor to see if they want to all book a family vacation. "You bet! Joe just built a new deck. Kalie and Javi should be in the market for another house and day!"

• Love 4

Why file? Janelle would probably drop Kaiser off and forget all about him anyway.

Not as long as the kid has a use for her. The use being, using him as a pawn in her and Nathan's ongoing game of psychotic drama.

• Love 2

Nathan probably wants sole custody because then Jenelle would end up owing him child support. I think the safety and welfare of the Roll is pretty far down the list for both these idiots.

Jenelle's new man looks disgusting, like you wouldn't want him sitting on your furniture because he might leave fleas behind kind of disgusting.

• Love 4

What sickens me about girls, like Jenelle, is they rely on a guy to make them feel worthy. They feel alone if there is no guy around. 

That makes me sick also. I've been re-watching the entire series on Hulu and I'm halfway through last season, and of course keeping up with this season. Watching Jenelle desperately want to be with psycho Nathan, who treats her like shit - it's just pathetic. I wonder if she ever watches herself and realizes how pathetic she sounds. I just watched a season 5 episode where he's telling her to abort The Roll and she's upset and wailing, "I just want you to love me." Good grief. It's like no matter how shitty someone treats her, it doesn't matter, as long as they love her. It's really sad, especially when you binge watch the whole series. I just don't get that. I didn't want to be alone in my 20s either but at least I was never that pathetic about it. Now that I'm in my 30's, I almost PREFER being alone. And I got that way by staying single for awhile and learning how to be with myself. I wish she would do that too. I can't even hardly watch her crying and wailing over these idiots. Jenelle is a very pretty girl, and for all her stupid relationship decisions and criminal acts, I always got the feeling she was actually pretty smart - book smart that is, and if she actually applies herself. But who has time for that when you are throwing yourself at these idiots. Seriously makes me sick!

• Love 3

That makes me sick also. I've been re-watching the entire series on Hulu and I'm halfway through last season, and of course keeping up with this season. Watching Jenelle desperately want to be with psycho Nathan, who treats her like shit - it's just pathetic. I wonder if she ever watches herself and realizes how pathetic she sounds. I just watched a season 5 episode where he's telling her to abort The Roll and she's upset and wailing, "I just want you to love me." Good grief. It's like no matter how shitty someone treats her, it doesn't matter, as long as they love her. It's really sad, especially when you binge watch the whole series. I just don't get that. I didn't want to be alone in my 20s either but at least I was never that pathetic about it. Now that I'm in my 30's, I almost PREFER being alone. And I got that way by staying single for awhile and learning how to be with myself. I wish she would do that too. I can't even hardly watch her crying and wailing over these idiots. Jenelle is a very pretty girl, and for all her stupid relationship decisions and criminal acts, I always got the feeling she was actually pretty smart - book smart that is, and if she actually applies herself. But who has time for that when you are throwing yourself at these idiots. Seriously makes me sick!

I learned a long, long. long time ago that people will treat you the way you allow people to treat you. Jenelle has no love or respect for herself. Why should anyone then bother to love and respect her?

I can't help but wonder, as Jenelle cries "Why won't you love me?" if this is what she heard Barb say time and time again to her father and to the guy who abused her [barb].

• Love 1

An extended version of the preview we saw is up and the little bitch really hits below the belt. She has the balls to make fun of Barb for working at the deli at WalMart. Says Barb makes sandwiches while she's a medical assistant and saves people's lives. That's when she storms off. Of course, Dr Drew shakes his head, looks at Barb and says 'You two......'

Newsflash, Jenelle. You may have completed the course and have a shiny certificate. But, you don't have a job and aren't saving any lives. Your mom's job at Walmart put a roof over your head, food in your mouth and is providing the means to raise the son you abandoned to party. I sure hope Barb keeps her cool and can run down the list of all the fights, arrests, moves and everything else that counters Jenelle's claim that she's done everything she needed to to prove she's ready to provide a home for Jace.

• Love 9

Lmfao, you've got to be fucking kidding me. Jenelle saves lives? She doesn't even have a job and her diploma mill certificate plus her criminal record are probably going to keep it that way. I never wish bad on anyone, but I can't wait to see the epic fall that Jenelle will experience once MTV goes away and her loser boyfriends have ran through all her money. Kaiser will likely be with Nathan's mom, so I don't feel bad for hoping her life goes to shit after the show ends.

• Love 6

Lmfao, you've got to be fucking kidding me. Jenelle saves lives? She doesn't even have a job and her diploma mill certificate plus her criminal record are probably going to keep it that way. I never wish bad on anyone, but I can't wait to see the epic fall that Jenelle will experience once MTV goes away and her loser boyfriends have ran through all her money. Kaiser will likely be with Nathan's mom, so I don't feel bad for hoping her life goes to shit after the show ends.

Nope, I'm not kidding you. She really does act like Babs is beneath her for working an honest job for an honest day's pay. I don't know if I'll be able to stomach watching the reunion because we all know that Dr Sad Panda will take her side and tell her what an awesome job she's done getting her shit together.  Every time she wails "I've done blah, blah, blah for TWO YEARS" I want a pop up screen to appear showing mugshots, fight scenes, arrests and moving trucks.

I'm also going to savor the epic fail that's coming when the MTV money is gone.

• Love 6

An extended version of the preview we saw is up and the little bitch really hits below the belt. She has the balls to make fun of Barb for working at the deli at WalMart. Says Barb makes sandwiches while she's a medical assistant and saves people's lives. That's when she storms off. Of course, Dr Drew shakes his head, looks at Barb and says 'You two......'

Newsflash, Jenelle. You may have completed the course and have a shiny certificate. But, you don't have a job and aren't saving any lives. Your mom's job at Walmart put a roof over your head, food in your mouth and is providing the means to raise the son you abandoned to party. I sure hope Barb keeps her cool and can run down the list of all the fights, arrests, moves and everything else that counters Jenelle's claim that she's done everything she needed to to prove she's ready to provide a home for Jace.

Well that's not surprising because that's the second time she's been filmed disparaging Barb's job. She's made the, "you're just a Walmart deli worker," crack before. Yeah Jenelle. A Walmart salary that feeds and clothes YOUR fucking kid. A Walmart salary that was enticing enough for you and your junkie boyfriend to steal a credit card from and go on a Natural Born Killers shopping spree. Jenelle is such a nasty waste of space.
  • Love 9

Nathan probably wants sole custody because then Jenelle would end up owing him child support. I think the safety and welfare of the Roll is pretty far down the list for both these idiots.

Jenelle's new man looks disgusting, like you wouldn't want him sitting on your furniture because he might leave fleas behind kind of disgusting.

Considering he threw a fit because having Kaiser would interfere with his precious gym time, I doubt he is serious.  Kaiser will never be top priority to either one of his parents. I feel for the kid,I really do

• Love 1

This broke my heart.  Barb is a good person.  Jennelle is worthless.  I really would like to know what it would take to get rid of Dr. Drew hosting the reunions.  It seems like he doesn't even watch the show.  We really need a host who calls out these girls and their baby daddies on their b.s. 

I'm sure Nipples wants custody so he can get Jennelle's $$$.

• Love 13

OMG -- Jenelle the lifesaver!  I think I'm going to piss my pants!  Well, she DID save Kaiser's life by not giving him too much Tylenol last year.  She said that would kill his liver, and there's nothing worse than a dead liver!

“I give him infant Tylenol because that’s what the doctor said I can give him.  I don’t give him too much, though, because too much Tylenol is actually toxic and kills your liver.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/12/jenelle-evans-son-kaiser-sick-nasal-infection

• Love 1

As much as I think Nipples is an ignorant, manipulative user, I believe he would be a better parent to the Roll than his egg donor. At least he seems to like him and we've seen him  interact with him. Jenelle just sticks a bottle in his mouth so he's quiet while she's fighting with someone on her phone or laying on the couch whining about how mean everyone is to her. Her children are nothing more than an accessory to her and a way to keep the MTV money rolling in. I'd laugh my ass off if Jenelle was ordered to pay child support to Nipples or his mom for the Roll. Barb agreed to let her off the hook for the measly $135 a month she was paying for Jace, so she's gotten off waaaaay too easy when it comes to raking in $$$ and spending it all on attorney fees, cars, tattoos, vacations and moving every couple months. 

Chelsea's pig would do a better job hosting the reunion than Dr Drew.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 10

And the person that Dr. Drew reprimanded was Barb for daring to say that it took Jenelle six years to get her shit together. And it's not even together. Jenelle sit the hell down. You got a certificate from one of those schools they advertise during commercial breaks of Jerry Springer. Worthless little shit. And Drew is just as worthless. I can't even call him a doctor. Sitting there with white hair and too many gallons of self tanner. He looks like a moldy tomato. I was finished with him when he told Randy that he was being too hard on Adam.

• Love 14

And the person that Dr. Drew reprimanded was Barb for daring to say that it took Jenelle six years to get her shit together. And it's not even together. Jenelle sit the hell down. You got a certificate from one of those schools they advertise during commercial breaks of Jerry Springer. Worthless little shit. And Drew is just as worthless. I can't even call him a doctor. Sitting there with white hair and too many gallons of self tanner. He looks like a moldy tomato. I was finished with him when he told Randy that he was being too hard on Adam.

I'm canning tomatoes today, so this cracked me up more than it usually would! Another thing Jenelle said before she had a hissy fit and stomped off was something about how would Babs have felt if her mother took all three of her kids away from her. Of course, she wouldn't let Barb get a word in and, of course, she had to try to divert attention from the topic by changing the subject to some imaginary scenario.  But, I laughed when she said it. No one TOOK Jace away from Jenelle. She was too busy partying to take care of him and she voluntarily signed papers giving Barb legal custody/guardianship of him. No one forced her to sign those papers. She acts like Barb forged her signature and did the whole thing without her knowledge. A decent reunion host would show the footage of the whole thing and correct the little bitch.

• Love 9

She is really just a vile little bitch, isn't she? Barb may "only" work at WM, but she has saved Jenelle's hide in more ways than one. And God knows where Jace would be today if Barb hadn't intervened. I have my issues with Barb, but to snark on where she works? When her fucking paycheck is putting a roof over your kid's head??? I'm glad I wasn't on that stage with her, that's all I can say....

• Love 9

So I just saw the reunion sneak peek. I'm not sure who has amnesia, me or Jenelle, but I am remembering her voluntarily signing over custody of Jace to Barb. Isn't that correct? Jenelle keeps saying Barb "took" him away but didn't Jenelle give him up? I don't know if I'm misremembering or she's just a moron.

• Love 6

She is really just a vile little bitch, isn't she? Barb may "only" work at WM, but she has saved Jenelle's hide in more ways than one. And God knows where Jace would be today if Barb hadn't intervened. I have my issues with Barb, but to snark on where she works? When her fucking paycheck is putting a roof over your kid's head??? I'm glad I wasn't on that stage with her, that's all I can say....

Didn't Jenelle have a car in her 16&P episodes? Barb's job would have paid for that car, along with the gas and insurance for the little bitch to get to the beach and all the parties that were so much more important than her kid. Along with the cell phone she used to set up all that partying. As a poster upthread also pointed out, Barb's job made the credit card that Jenelle stole to go drugging and joyriding with Kieffer possible. I'd love to hear Barb say 'Ya know, Jenelle, I would have liked to go to school to try to get a better job, too. But, I didn't have a TV job that let me lay around and do nothing while collecting a big, fat check. I had three kids to provide for and now I'm providing for my grandson, too. Not a bad job in my mind.'

It's a good thing I wasn't on that stage along with you. We would have had to ask our fellow PTVer's to bail us out!

So I just saw the reunion sneak peek. I'm not sure who has amnesia, me or Jenelle, but I am remembering her voluntarily signing over custody of Jace to Barb. Isn't that correct? Jenelle keeps saying Barb "took" him away but didn't Jenelle give him up? I don't know if I'm misremembering or she's just a moron.

I addressed this a few posts up. And, you are correct. Jenelle voluntarily gave Barb guardianship/custody and Jenelle is a moron :)

• Love 5
It's a good thing I wasn't on that stage along with you. We would have had to ask our fellow PTVer's to bail us out!

That's it. A panel of PTV posters to run the reunion show in lieu of the entirely ineffective Dr. Drew. 

• Love 8