Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Yeah, Brandi is a real gangsta. . . . She's all tough and street talk - well, until somebody scratches her arm with a bracelet and then she falls to pieces. I wonder if she even realizes how idiotic she looks, especially in this group of women, when she calls them "homie". Or when she did her "rap" on Steve Harvey - the one they had to bleep out. Yep, she just screams street cred. She's more of a Tampon Stringsta

I wish she come in my neck of the woods thinking she's so hood. She wouldn't last for one week when they see her bloated face, lacky self come through. Or just drop her off at Camden NJ or Compton.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 10
(edited)

I wish she come in my neck of the woods thinking she's so hood. She wouldn't last for one week when they see her bloated face, lacky self come through. Or just drop her off at Camden NJ or Compton.

Cleveland, Would be tough for Brandi! Cleveland is no joke!

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

So Brandi has been humping a brand of pre-packaged fresh dinners called Plated https://www.plated.com/how-it-works, of course this in between taking pictures of her grocery cart, apparently the subscription ran out and she decided to make this for her man https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/media what the hell is it?  I guess it is her famous taco recipe?????  This is why Brandi is an unsuccessful spokesperson-she is all over the place.

Brandi doesn't even look like herself at the reunion. It's as if she went to the gas station put a quarter in the machine and inflated her head with air. So bizarre . You know she had to be miserable showing up like that because I'm sure she didnt go to the Dr's office and ask for the Mr. potatoe head look. It even looks uncomfortable, like being that swollen would hurt.

• Love 8

I agree, ncsocialworker.  I've noticed from time to time that Brandi seems almost uncomfortable when she's all dolled up and looking nice.  It's as if she knows that her filthy mouth doesn't match her beautiful gown.  At times like those, she seems almost inhibited as if she's out of place and knows it. 

I noticed that Brandi inadvertently gave away the key to upsetting her, which I thought the other HWs could use against her.  Someone accused her of using foul language, and she came back with something like, "Of course!  You made me mad!"  Now, all the others have to do to get a rise out of Brandi is to make her mad!  That could be useful to know in cases where Brandi is trying to control herself.

In some ways, Brandi reminds me of the legendary Marilyn Monroe -- both smart, had terrible childhoods, lost spouses, became famous because of their sexual prowess, felt terribly inferior, had ambitions to move with the "right" social group (the Kennedys with Marilyn and the rich HWs of Beverly Hills).  Marilyn killed herself.  What will Brandi do?  I really feel that Brandi is capable of suicide if her hopes and dreams fell apart.  Brandi could never begin to act as well as Marilyn did, but I see a similarity in both of them being vulnerable. Both of them are/were sad and maddenly frustrating at the same time.

I agree, ncsocialworker.  I've noticed from time to time that Brandi seems almost uncomfortable when she's all dolled up and looking nice.  It's as if she knows that her filthy mouth doesn't match her beautiful gown.  At times like those, she seems almost inhibited as if she's out of place and knows it. 

I noticed that Brandi inadvertently gave away the key to upsetting her, which I thought the other HWs could use against her.  Someone accused her of using foul language, and she came back with something like, "Of course!  You made me mad!"  Now, all the others have to do to get a rise out of Brandi is to make her mad!  That could be useful to know in cases where Brandi is trying to control herself.

In some ways, Brandi reminds me of the legendary Marilyn Monroe -- both smart, had terrible childhoods, lost spouses, became famous because of their sexual prowess, felt terribly inferior, had ambitions to move with the "right" social group (the Kennedys with Marilyn and the rich HWs of Beverly Hills).  Marilyn killed herself.  What will Brandi do?  I really feel that Brandi is capable of suicide if her hopes and dreams fell apart.  Brandi could never begin to act as well as Marilyn did, but I see a similarity in both of them being vulnerable. Both of them are/were sad and maddenly frustrating at the same time.

Lura, Brandi would be very upset if she thought anyone thought she had a terrible childhood.   She really gets upset at Lisa Rinna for asking her about it.  I don't think Brandi is smart, she became famous because she got dumped by an actor who traded her in for a country singer.  I do think she is trying to make a name for herself by bragging about how many people she has had sex with as opposed to Marilyn who was someone women wanted to be like and men wanted to have.  Brandi loves her kids far too much to kill herself although I do think she uses the thought of her committing suicide as a sympathy ploy.

Brandi doesn't even look like herself at the reunion. It's as if she went to the gas station put a quarter in the machine and inflated her head with air. So bizarre . You know she had to be miserable showing up like that because I'm sure she didnt go to the Dr's office and ask for the Mr. potatoe head look. It even looks uncomfortable, like being that swollen would hurt.

It is almost like she lost a bet with that look.  After being given a hard time for using the fillers she seemed to OD on them right before the Reunion.  Her fillers were so bad at times the right side of her mouth didn't move.

• Love 6

LOL  Nooooo. 

The two are nothing alike, to me.  MM was quite introspective and intelligent and was a prolific reader and writer (she wrote volumes of journals and even took notes inside her books and cookbooks).  She also was quite sentimental.  Brandi is none of the above.  IMO, besides the overt sexuality, which I don't think is at all similar, either (there was a lot of humor and playfulness in MM's sexuality), Brandi is like the anti-Marilyn.   

• Love 12

Mrs Potatohead is perfect!   She has aged so much, and that new look is pure butterface.  Kyle's work looked the best.  Kim looks like my 90 year old Mother.  Lisa VP was not looking well either.   

• Love 3

I don't know if it's Mr (or Mrs) Potato Head.  I see more of a Cabbage Patch Doll.  In any event, the woman (yeah, Brandi, you're a woman.  A middle aged woman.) who is desperately trying to look like you're in your twenties and it's just not working.   I so agree with the inflated head.  And she expects people to take her seriously.....

• Love 2

I think she got an extra shot of fillers or whatever to compensate for some weight loss. She's always been very thin on this show but her bony knees on the reunion made me wonder if the stress of all the fan backlash and worrying about her contract has made her lose a few pounds. She over-compensated losing some of the fullness in her face and ended up with the bloated puffer fish face. She looked much better on the WWHL with Jeff Lewis that went awry.

• Love 2
(edited)

Well, I think I can just dash that Marilyn Monroe comparison straight out of my head!  LOL  The only thing I'd stick with is the idea that

she's smart.  I don't mean wise or smart in her decision-making, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she had a pretty decent IQ.  She's too quick not to be smart, IMO.  Anyway, I think I hear poor Marilyn rattling around in her grave, so I'd better stop with the comparison.

What's with Brandi talking so much about her period and menopause?  Washing her mouth out with soap might help, but I think cutting her tongue out would be even more effective.  Honestly, she's so proud of her Red River Valley that you'd think she deserved an award. 

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

Well, I think I can just dash that Marilyn Monroe comparison straight out of my head!  LOL  The only thing I'd stick with is the idea that

she's smart.  I don't mean wise or smart in her decision-making, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she had a pretty decent IQ.  She's too quick not to be smart, IMO.  Anyway, I think I hear poor Marilyn rattling around in her grave, so I'd better stop with the comparison.

What's with Brandi talking so much about her period and menopause?  Washing her mouth out with soap might help, but I think cutting her tongue out would be even more effective.  Honestly, she's so proud of her Red River Valley that you'd think she deesered an award. 

I don't find Brandi to be intelligent I do find her to be clever, manipulative and has the ability to seek advice from those who are successful in a field she wants to make money in. I think Brandi uses her sexuality cozy up to men (and women) of all ages and sexual preferences.  When she wanted Lisa V. in her life she made a big deal over Ken, even at the Reunion she talked about giving Andy Cohen a lap dance (every gay man's dream having a middle aged woman rub around on his lap), Jeff it was to carry out a series of jokes that fell flat.  Brandi has learned the Hollywood game from being married to a working actor and is now plying it to her advantage.

PS I am waiting for her to implode because the kids went camping with LeAnn and Eddie.  This ought to put Brandi overdrive and crazy https://instagram.com/p/1G01BSnV2k/

Vanderpump gives a little slap to Brandi and a kiss to Joyce: http://www.inquisitr.com/1986551/lisa-vanderpump-brings-up-brandi-glanvilles-racist-comment-is-lisa-stirring-the-pot/

• Love 3

I do think her reality TV show gigs will continue but because she does not realize she just doesn't have it the comedy chops she thinks she does, they won't get picked up.  Much like her pre RHOBH attempt Model Behavior.

What was "Model Behavior"? I can only find a British TV series and a Disney movie.

What was "Model Behavior"? I can only find a British TV series and a Disney movie.

I think that was the name of a "reality show" she was trying to pitch before she joined the RHBH show, it was not picked up by anyone.

• Love 2

Thanks guys! It's so funny to read the comments under the TMZ article back in 2009. People LOVED Brandi and she had a lot of sympathy. She really squandered a lot of good will and opportunities. All her own fault.

• Love 5

FROM TMZ:

We're guessing Brandi Glanville's nipple was never supposed to make an appearance on the season finale ... so says the network. 

Our production sources tell us their people QC'd the video and never saw areola, they swear.  It's a little weird because Kim Richards called it out earlier in the scene saying, "Before you go any further, your nipple is hanging out."   

Our sources say there were hours of footage of the scene. and it just ... well, you know, slipped by.  BRAVO is re-editing the scene for re-runs.  One the one hand, Brandi could really make a stink about this, but we're guessing she loves it.

• Love 1

And Brandi responded by referring to Ramona as a crackhead.

2z9guix.jpg

I think Brandi's gone and she knows it.  She is going after everyone.

Brandi is such a baby.  Brandi can't blow up her face and expect others not to comment about it.  Why does she go to street drugs to demean someone?  Ramona has an excellent reputation as  a drunk on her show.  Brandi should be asking Ramona about her wine connections-Ramona did well with her wine.

Mostly what I like is Brandi proved Kyle right-she gets into fights with women from other franchises.

• Love 2

I don't even see anything that wrong with Ramona's texts. They're not all one after another and she's asking networking questions. Brandi comes off bad in those texts because she's just ignoring Ramona. Because Brandi is a jerk.

• Love 2

It looks like Brandi initiated the conversation and I am wondering if it is some quid pro quo stuff, if so I hope that Ramona releases what Brandi texted her.

• Love 1

I think the smart move is for Kyle to get an order of protection against Brandi. Her repeated threats and her actual physical attacks against Kyle, Lisa and Eileen should be enough for all three of them to file a compliant with the California Labor Department to claim a hostile working environment.

• Love 1

What the he!! is Brandi accusing Kyle of in her blog? She says that something happened at the first, rushed, wedding, something that Kyle did that was horrific in nature but will not say what it is/was. I though she was not invited to that wedding so she would have no first hand knowledge at all and I guess she is relying on Kim's twisted version of truth! Anyone hear of any fight/mishap at that wedding?

• Love 3

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/photos/go-inside-brandi-glanvilles-home-and-closet/item/10594051?embed=node-1058371

I just saw this on Bravo , and the look at her closet is so sad. It reminds me of Sonjas, with old shoes and old purses, a reminder of a time when her husband could buy her designer goods. I mean tell me those shoes are'nt at least 10 years old, not only old but USED up? Her chanels looks sad.... and most of all they are probably borrowed (TMCFR), rented house, leased car. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Throughout the reunion Brandi looked like someone who can't stand the smell of her own shit that's suddenly enveloping her. lol

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6

Thanks to Brandi, Kim, and Lisa R, this was the worst show I've ever seen.  It was filthy.  It was so gross it was unbelievable.  There was no conversation; it was all screaming, sometimes so much so that you couldn't understand what anyone was saying.  Meanwhile, Andy sat there with a smug look on his face, no doubt thinking, "THIS should boost the ratings!"  Brandi's voice was so shrill that I thought she was dangerously close to shattering some eardrums.  Kim, up close, looked like an old woman.  It was like a zoo!!!  Lisa R had her lips pumped up again, or it looked like it to me, and she came just itching for a fight so she could hop out of her chair again and boogie.  Poor Harry goes down in my estimation every time she appears.  I think he must be crazy to have married a woman like her.  This segment just sealed the deal for me where she is concerned.  Eileen, on the other hand, just gets sweeter the more I see her.  She can be quick with a comeback, but she knows how to act like a lady. 

If I could give Kyle one piece of advice, I'd tell her to try as hard as she can not to cry.  That's what Kim wants -- to drive Kyle to tears, and then Kim backs off every time.  Kim is so wildly jealous of Kyle's happy marriage and home life that she wears her bitterness on her sleeve.  Stop giving Kim the satisfaction.  She's a wretched old witch of a woman, and she and Brandi (Mutt and Jeff) belong together.

One bright spot for me:  I could have hugged Lisa V for her great reply as to why she refused to coddle Max!  If it's up to her, he's going to make something of himself!

I'm so glad that Yolanda wasn't there.  That screamfest would have been horrible for her.

I want Kim and Brandi GONE!!!!!  NOW!!!

• Love 4

Interesting that Kim and Kyle three weeks after the wedding were having lunch together, went to Palm Springs together and were out celebrating Halloween together.  So whatever was unforgiveable, which to match Kim Richards standards would have to be huge, must not have happened the way Kim relayed it to Brandi.  I would also think that Kathy Hilton would not hang around Kyle if it ere true-instead Kathy and her daughters went to Kyle's event for another niece at Kyle's store.

• Love 7

I'm so glad that everyone here is not playing into Brandi's trap and speculating what unspeakable act Kyle did. Everyone knows Brandi is full of shit and Kim is a lying liar who lies. Perhaps Kyle could do what Brandi did and parlay her unspeakable acts into a book series. Brandi has made a career off of unspeakable acts.

• Love 9

I came in to this thread to see what the chat was about Brandi's accusation re: Kyle at the wedding, and, once again in PTV fashion, I'm on the same page as you guys!  I mean, really, if Kyle had done something horrendous at the wedding, Kim would have flung it at Kyle 500 times over on camera, at the poker party, at lunch, at the read through, on the plane, in Amsterdam, in Palm Springs, and wouldn't have spent Halloween with her.  Sheesh, Brandi's lies are just weak and toothless, just like Kim's HH insinuation.

• Love 3
(edited)

What the he!! is Brandi accusing Kyle of in her blog? She says that something happened at the first, rushed, wedding, something that Kyle did that was horrific in nature but will not say what it is/was. I though she was not invited to that wedding so she would have no first hand knowledge at all and I guess she is relying on Kim's twisted version of truth! Anyone hear of any fight/mishap at that wedding?

"Unspeakable" things that Kyle could have done:

Kyle and Maurico's check to the bride and groom wasn't big enough.

Kyle wore the same color dress as Kim.

Kyle had the audacity to complain when Kingsley ran amok during the reception, knocking down the bridesmaids and making off with the cake topper.

Kyle said she would only attend if Brandi wasn't invited.

Kyle had the nerve to ask Kim "How are you today?" which everyone knows is attempt to discuss Kim's so called sobriety. And in front of her children!!!! How dare she!

She stole Kim's $%#%^& glass of wine!

I'm sure there's more!

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 9

"Unspeakable" things that Kyle could have done:

Kyle had the audacity to complain when Kingsley ran amok during the reception, knocking down the bridesmaids and making off with the cake topper.

Oh come on. He just took a little bite of it.

• Love 2

Rapping Brandi-uncovered during the search for the Jay Mohr dispute.  http://www.whosay.com/status/brandiglanville/439929?wsref=tw&code=ucb4A3z

I am sorry but this is the danger of trying to be gangsta chic-the styles just don't last.  I remember the stupid knit hat phase-just doesn't work in 80 degree LA.

Jay Mohr makes a comment  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-8/episode-841/videos?clip=2607011

I guess Brandi responded by attacking his wife's looks  https://twitter.com/brandiglanville/status/268107855595438080

Essentially he said-he made the comments about Brandi's Botox his wife did not.

Fight with Nene Leakes  http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-lashes-back-at-nene-leakes-says-nene-has-let-the-hype-get-to-her/

These are all little fights Brandi the insult comic gets into.

I am not a big fan of Nene's but even Brandi kind of blows her defense when she claims she has only been around Nene twice and she had only been drinking one of the two times-isn't that fairly consistent with Brandi saying she is drunk half the time.

• Love 2

Speaking of people Brandi has a beef with-yesterday Brandi's attorneys were in court trying to get a protective order keeping Joanna Krupa requests for discovery of certain items.It sounds to me like this lawsuit is going forward because generally Motions to Dismiss are heard before discovery issues. http://news.lalate.com/2015/04/08/brandi-glanville-joanna-krupa-lawsuit-returns-to-court-today-exclusive/

Said in Eileens voice... Yay!

• Love 2

I love how BG brings up Sheana (again!) in her blog. She really can't help herself, can she?

And for her to make it seem as if she was responsible for people watching Lisa's spin off. She's so crazy and delusional that it isn't even funny!

• Love 4

And for her to make it seem as if she was responsible for people watching Lisa's spin off. She's so crazy and delusional that it isn't even funny!

Brandi thinking that she's the reason for the success of VR is similar to the way Kim thinks that she's the reason that Kyle and Mauricio have that fabulous house in Palm Springs. These two are just delusional trolls and they'll never change. 

• Love 11

In the department of continuing annoying things Brandi does in her blogs, Brandi claims Vince's ex wife SUED him for divorce and Eileen's ex husband SUED her for divorce.  Following Brandi's logic Eddie Cibrian SUED Brandi for divorce.  In California it is a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage and has been that way since 1969.  Furthermore, unlike Brandi and Eddie, both the parties entered into stipulated agreements over property, support and custody.  It is just another thing the lying, liar who lies that is Brandi does frequently and without remorse or regard for her easily refuted representations. 

• Love 5