Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Lura said:

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the real reason she's seeing help is to impress Andy and Bravo that she's an entirely different person and should be rehired.  I think it's going to take a long, long time for Brandi to straighten herself out, and I question whether she can do that with any success.  A lot has to do with Andy, and I think he's liked her from the start, which makes me uneasy.

I also thought that she was on her best behavior and seeing a therapist to get back in Bravo and the viewer's good graces.  But her tweets lately show she is just as nuts as she was last season.  That said, I don't think Brandi is all lies all the time.  Sometimes I think she's honest to her detriment, if that makes sense.

I don't want her back.  As entertaining as she can sometimes be, I can't handle her mouth.  And Rinna plus Brandi?  No. freaking. way.

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 1:21 PM, Cranky One said:

Brandi got all butt hurt because David Gilmore (pretty on the outside) drew a caricature of her talking head. She's replying in the comments.

That's a great likeness of Brandi, but two features are missing.  Did she accompany Yo to Cleveland and have her own implants removed, or did Gilmore somehow never notice them?  He should have extended his piece to draw her in the nude dress she wore with the black nipple hiders!  THAT would be Brandi!

10 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I also thought that she was on her best behavior and seeing a therapist to get back in Bravo and the viewer's good graces.  But her tweets lately show she is just as nuts as she was last season.  That said, I don't think Brandi is all lies all the time.  Sometimes I think she's honest to her detriment, if that makes sense.

I don't want her back.  As entertaining as she can sometimes be, I can't handle her mouth.  And Rinna plus Brandi?  No. freaking. way.

First off I think her therapy is related to her new reality show and it would not surprise me if she was trying to sell a reality show that included Eddie and LeAnn.  Everything would be smooth for about 90 seconds then Brandi would go off and/or being extremely cutting in her confessionals.    Brandi and Eddie have been separated for six years, did she really just all of sudden change or did people stop buying her brand?

This is an observation I have about Brandi and her confessional at the Reunion.  First off she has only know LVP since 2011 and they have been on the outs since 2013, so essentially they had a small part of Season 2 as friends and Season 3.  So Brandi saying it took her five years to discover LVP's true personality is a lie.  She has been saying the same thing 2013.  Granted I know she is stewpid, but she grossly overstates.  The second thing if LVP was such an awful person why did she spend the better part of three seasons trying to get back in her good graces?  When they were in Amsterdam and Brandi had a chance with LVP, she took the opportunity to disparage Kyle and claim Kyle said she was having an affair with her trainer.  Joke's on Brandi-LVP doesn't have a trainer. 

She is loathsome and I doubt even Rinna would stoop to the level to befriend Brandi.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

First off I think her therapy is related to her new reality show and it would not surprise me if she was trying to sell a reality show that included Eddie and LeAnn.  Everything would be smooth for about 90 seconds then Brandi would go off and/or being extremely cutting in her confessionals.    Brandi and Eddie have been separated for six years, did she really just all of sudden change or did people stop buying her brand?

This is an observation I have about Brandi and her confessional at the Reunion.  First off she has only know LVP since 2011 and they have been on the outs since 2013, so essentially they had a small part of Season 2 as friends and Season 3.  So Brandi saying it took her five years to discover LVP's true personality is a lie.  She has been saying the same thing 2013.  Granted I know she is stewpid, but she grossly overstates.  The second thing if LVP was such an awful person why did she spend the better part of three seasons trying to get back in her good graces?  When they were in Amsterdam and Brandi had a chance with LVP, she took the opportunity to disparage Kyle and claim Kyle said she was having an affair with her trainer.  Joke's on Brandi-LVP doesn't have a trainer. 

She is loathsome and I doubt even Rinna would stoop to the level to befriend Brandi.

I could totally see her angling for her own reality show.

My main problem with her is that she's just so vindictive. Like next level vindictive. She may be a big fan of "honesty", but a lot of that honesty extends to sharing things that aren't really hers to share. She seems to lash out and impulsively "share"  embarrassing or hurtful things about others (you know, for honesty! everyone) either because she's feeling bratty or because she's seeking revenge, neither of which is a good reason, imo. So her version of truth telling does not seem genuine -- there's always a Brandi-centered agenda attached. I don't get her at all.

I felt sympathetic towards her when she first arrived on the show, and I just don't anymore.

• Love 9

Leeann and Eddie's show sucked sweaty donkey balls. So does Brandi. Of course someone in production would think a show with them all would be great TV. People love to watch trainwrecks. ( not literally).  I did enjoy her bashing them because I was sympathetic but now it's like watching someone pick at a scab, gross and not funny anymore. Leave it alone to heal. For your children. JMO

• Love 6
(edited)

I was a big Brandi fan when she FIRST joined the cast. I felt bad for what she went through with Eddie and the other women on the show. This new pretty blonde on crutches just couldn't catch a break! I also think Brandi can be very funny and entertaining. But season after season she just became more hateful. She put her spot on the show above the other women and their families, and that was just not a good look. (LVP is sort of like a milder version.) You don't spill private information or try to embarrass people just for the sake of  a storyline, not cool.

What she went through with her ex was awful, but God blessed her with looks and opportunities that most single moms don't get. Brandi could have still been making good money being on television, but instead of being grateful she just seemed jealous of people who have more money or happy marriages.

I do wish her well-I know she's one of the few who could actually use that Bravo paycheck. A part of me wishes she could filter herself, be kinder to the other women, and rejoin. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 10

Brandi is now claiming she wasn't angry with Rinna, it is just about how crazy the show can make you.  http://now100fm.cbslocal.com/2016/05/05/lisa-rinna-got-a-haircutcolor-see-the-rhobh-stars-new-hairdo-pics/  So Brandi spent the better part of four seasons showing her ass, blaming LVP for her showing her ass and finally claiming it was the show that made her do it.  Thursday night long time acquaintance of Brandi and Eddie's had this to say about Brandi, the RHOBH and if she changed:  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-13/episode-84/videos/morris-on-brandi-glanville-then-now  Seems she has always been the same miserable person I watched for four years. 

Rinna doesn't blame the show for making her cray, because afterall she OWNS IT.

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:54 AM, RealHousewife said:

I was a big Brandi fan when she FIRST joined the cast. I felt bad for what she went through with Eddie and the other women on the show. This new pretty blonde on crutches just couldn't catch a break! I also think Brandi can be very funny and entertaining. But season after season she just became more hateful. She put her spot on the show above the other women and their families, and that was just not a good look. (LVP is sort of like a milder version.) You don't spill private information or try to embarrass people just for the sake of  a storyline, not cool.

What she went through with her ex was awful, but God blessed her with looks and opportunities that most single moms don't get. Brandi could have still been making good money being on television, but instead of being grateful she just seemed jealous of people who have more money or happy marriages.

I do wish her well-I know she's one of the few who could actually use that Bravo paycheck. A part of me wishes she could filter herself, be kinder to the other women, and rejoin. 

I agree with all this.  However, my biggest issue with her is her mouth. When 'shit, fuck, cunt, bitch, pussy', etc. come out of your mouth on the regular, either bleeped out on TV or in your social media, that tells me something about you.  She either is really that ignorant or she's trying to shock.  There's a side of me that thinks she's just trying to shock because I don't think she's dumb.  If she could just relax and stop with the expletives, I'd watch her again.

Even though Rinna overuses the F bomb, I just want her gone. Because in addition to her crass mouth, I think she's a liar.  I don't think Brandi lies.  Well, no more than all the rest of them .

• Love 3

Wasn't that Brandi's downfall when her "truth" often proved to be not the truth.  The most glaring example being she was being sued by Adrienne Maloof.  Second only to her gay BFF from her modeling days, Cedric Martinez, her manny and  other assorted lies. 

• Love 10
On 5/7/2016 at 10:09 AM, Jel said:

I could totally see her angling for her own reality show.

My main problem with her is that she's just so vindictive. Like next level vindictive. She may be a big fan of "honesty", but a lot of that honesty extends to sharing things that aren't really hers to share. She seems to lash out and impulsively "share"  embarrassing or hurtful things about others (you know, for honesty! everyone) either because she's feeling bratty or because she's seeking revenge, neither of which is a good reason, imo. So her version of truth telling does not seem genuine -- there's always a Brandi-centered agenda attached. I don't get her at all.

I felt sympathetic towards her when she first arrived on the show, and I just don't anymore.

I just don't see what she would have to offer as either an RH cast member or having her own show.  The Eddie/Leann shtick is old, and she's supposedly made peace with them - or has she?.  Poking at her RH enemies is also stale at this point, at least to me.   What else is there?

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Aunt Kiki said:

I just don't see what she would have to offer as either an RH cast member or having her own show.  The Eddie/Leann shtick is old, and she's supposedly made peace with them - or has she?.  Poking at her RH enemies is also stale at this point, at least to me.   What else is there?

When Brandi wrote her first book it was all about Eddie and LeAnn and her hurt.  She could not reveal enough.  Claimed she would never speak of them again.  Then she wrote a second book and was still taking digs at Eddie and LeAnn.  She got an advance for a third book-fired her "gaygent" a very high powered book agent (or did he fire her) and she has not been able to eek out a third book.  Because the publishers don't want any more Eddie and LeAnn crap.  So she makes a big deal over making up with Eddie and LeAnn and "taking the children" (aren't they her kids/) so the two can celebrate their 5th anniversary.  Next thing you know she is going on a cooking reality show with LeAnn's ex-husband.  Apparently she is back to milking the Eddie and LeAnn crap. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

When Brandi wrote her first book it was all about Eddie and LeAnn and her hurt.  She could not reveal enough.  Claimed she would never speak of them again.  Then she wrote a second book and was still taking digs at Eddie and LeAnn.  She got an advance for a third book-fired her "gaygent" a very high powered book agent (or did he fire her) and she has not been able to eek out a third book.  Because the publishers don't want any more Eddie and LeAnn crap.  So she makes a big deal over making up with Eddie and LeAnn and "taking the children" (aren't they her kids/) so the two can celebrate their 5th anniversary.  Next thing you know she is going on a cooking reality show with LeAnn's ex-husband.  Apparently she is back to milking the Eddie and LeAnn crap. 

Maybe at this point all three of them need a paycheck, so what better way to put a new spin to it by everything being puppies and rainbows?  Apparently Brandi tweeted nice things about Leann during the Mother's Day weekend and that's what sparked this speculation.

I think Brandi ditched her book agent.  I think I read that somewhere.    Maybe she thought she could do the third book without his help.  Not a smart move.

Even Brandi at her nastiest and most crude is old hat and boring at this point to me.  Like a broken record or a badly trained parrot. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Brandi was asked in an interview about her friendship with Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi says that she has spent over $100,000 and blames Lisa V because according to Brandi, Lisa V said "something" and as a result Brandi has spent money designated for booze and botox her children because Lisa won't tell the truth. 

“There’s part of me that loves her. Unfortunately some things went down and they can’t be corrected,”

“We’re actually in a lawsuit for a year now – I’ve actually spent over $100,000 dollars about something she said, that she’s lying about.”

“I’m really not supposed to talk about it. We’re… involved. And it frustrates me because that’s money that’s going away from my children, and if she just told the truth it wouldn’t be happening.”  Sources: 

http://thetomorrowshow.com/  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/06/17/brandi-glanville-blames-lisa-vanderpump-joanna-krupa-lawsuit-talks-new-book-trump-dating-ben-stiller/

Of course this is about the lawsuit Joanna Krupa filed against Brandi, and in an interesting twist both Brandi and Lisa say that Lisa has not been deposed, so I'm confused about what's going on and why Brandi is out of $100K which I really shouldn't be since we are talking about a lying, liar who lies.

Here are the tweets:

Reincarnated Miss ‏@Sophia_3fold Jun 17

@LisaVanderpump @Serabbi Brandi on the TomorrowShow last night saying LV lied in deposition in Krupa v Glanville http://www.realitytea.com/2016/06/17/brandi-glanville-blames-lisa-vanderpump-joanna-krupa-lawsuit-talks-new-book-trump-dating-ben-stiller/ …

Lisa Vanderpump Verified account ‏@LisaVanderpump

@Sophia_3fold @Serabbi ha too funny...Haven't been deposed,she should know that ...

10:31 AM - 17 Jun 2016

jw ✌ ‏@burgundylue 22h22 hours ago

@LisaVanderpump in this video @BrandiGlanville says you lied at 1hr 18 min http://thetomorrowshow.com/ she make me so angry #RHOBH

@burgundylue I have not been deposed,she is a twit.

5:05 PM - 17 Jun 2016

chezbono ‏@geezbono 36m36 minutes ago

BG says she is in a lawsuit with @LisaVanderpump since a year wonder if thats true https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hBI56mUXWU … #RHOBH @JenniferGray78 @digbysox

@geezbono @JenniferGray78 @digbysox with Joanna a krupa not me...

11:18 AM - 18 Jun 2016

ATXGirly ‏@ATXGirly 16h16 hours ago

@BrandiGlanville LVP says she hasnt given her deposition yet, is that true? How much longer? I feel frustrated for you!

Brandi Glanville Verified account ‏@BrandiGlanville

@ATXGirly yep

Edited by quinn
5 hours ago, quinn said:

Brandi was asked in an interview about her friendship with Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi says that she has spent over $100,000 and blames Lisa V because according to Brandi, Lisa V said "something" and as a result Brandi has spent money designated for booze and botox her children because Lisa won't tell the truth. 

Of course this is about the lawsuit Joanna Krupa filed against Brandi, and in an interesting twist both Brandi and Lisa say that Lisa has not been deposed, so I'm confused about what's going on and why Brandi is out of $100K which I really shouldn't be since we are talking about a lying, liar who lies.

Here are the tweets:

Brandi is so full of it. She is claiming it was LiasV that told her Mohamed said Joanna smelled even though she repeatedly said that Mohamed, himself, told her and LiasV. She made that statement several times on 2 different WWHL shows and many times on twitter, all after she and LisaV were no longer friends. IMO, she is trying to ruin the friendship between LiasV and Mohamed as a favor to/for Yolanda, who I am sure is upset that she was wrong about the friendship between the 2 was over and getting fired. I am sure Brandi is furious, with Yolanda fired, she has no hope of coming back to the show even as a FOH, so this is payback to LiasV and it doesn't matter to her/her fans, that she is lying......................once again.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Brandi is so full of it. She is claiming it was LiasV that told her Mohamed said Joanna smelled even though she repeatedly said that Mohamed, himself, told her and LiasV. She made that statement several times on 2 different WWHL shows and many times on twitter, all after she and LisaV were no longer friends. IMO, she is trying to ruin the friendship between LiasV and Mohamed as a favor to/for Yolanda, who I am sure is upset that she was wrong about the friendship between the 2 was over and getting fired. I am sure Brandi is furious, with Yolanda fired, she has no hope of coming back to the show even as a FOH, so this is payback to LiasV and it doesn't matter to her/her fans, that she is lying......................once again.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was YO who told it to Brandi.  Of course she would never name her good friend YO as the one who was spreading the gossip.  All along I've thought YO was sorry about her divorce from MO.  She failed to realize you never tell Brandi anything.  Brandi was stupid (as usual) to keep on repeating it at every opportunity.  She only has herself to blame. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was YO who told it to Brandi.  Of course she would never name her good friend YO as the one who was spreading the gossip.  All along I've thought YO was sorry about her divorce from MO.  She failed to realize you never tell Brandi anything.  Brandi was stupid (as usual) to keep on repeating it at every opportunity.  She only has herself to blame. 

I really believe it was Yolanda that told Brandi that. Yolanda told Brandi that Mohamed/Joanna affair was what broke up their marriage. I can see Yolanda telling Brandi a lie to make Joanna look worse to Brandi. Oh, and both Mohamed and Joanna deny they had an affair....ever and Mohamed denies ever saying the smell comment to anyone let alone Brandi and I believe him.

• Love 4
On 6/18/2016 at 9:05 PM, WireWrap said:

I really believe it was Yolanda that told Brandi that. Yolanda told Brandi that Mohamed/Joanna affair was what broke up their marriage. I can see Yolanda telling Brandi a lie to make Joanna look worse to Brandi. Oh, and both Mohamed and Joanna deny they had an affair....ever and Mohamed denies ever saying the smell comment to anyone let alone Brandi and I believe him.

The thing with Brandi though is that she always likes to drop a 'truth bomb' and then quickly involve someone else in the matter - and I have yet to hear an occasion where the person she involves co-signs what she's saying. When she talked about LVP telling her to pack the tabloids, she called out Carlton for being there but Carlton claimed to know nothing. She calls out LVP as having been right there when Mohammed made the comment but LVP denies it as well. Whether Brandi is telling the truth or not, she should just stop trying to put other people at the scene as a means to strengthen her accusation because no one steps up to support her accusations.

• Love 2

Legally, her problem is that it doesn't matter if someone else made the comment to her.  Once she publishes the comment, she is liable for slander.  So all this huffing and puffing about Lisa lying doesn't really help her case.   It's just that I doubt she actually caused Krupa any harm either emotionally or financially.   I do like to see Brandi's mouth get her in trouble, but this all seems drama for drama's sake. Expensive drama tho 

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:01 AM, Stinamaia said:

Legally, her problem is that it doesn't matter if someone else made the comment to her.  Once she publishes the comment, she is liable for slander.  So all this huffing and puffing about Lisa lying doesn't really help her case.   It's just that I doubt she actually caused Krupa any harm either emotionally or financially.   I do like to see Brandi's mouth get her in trouble, but this all seems drama for drama's sake. Expensive drama tho 

Supposedly Joanna Krupa's lingerie modeling work took a pretty steep dive after the smelly junk stuff.  The allegations of her having an affair with Mohamed weren't exactly harmless. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

So, someone I know is pretty close to Brandi's family and lately I have been seeing Guy Glanville (Brandi's dad) responding to various facebook posts of our mutual friend. The guys is clearly nuts. He rants and raves on Facebook and goes off on these nonsensical tirades (a lot of stuff about politics). He has even gotten mad at my friend on Facebook. I know Brandi and the show tried to portray her family as these "nice, normal" people from Sacramento, but this guy definitely has a screw loose and it explains a lot about her behavior.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, someone I know is pretty close to Brandi's family and lately I have been seeing Guy Glanville (Brandi's dad) responding to various facebook posts of our mutual friend. The guys is clearly nuts. He rants and raves on Facebook and goes off on these nonsensical tirades (a lot of stuff about politics). He has even gotten mad at my friend on Facebook. I know Brandi and the show tried to portray her family as these "nice, normal" people from Sacramento, but this guy definitely has a screw loose and it explains a lot about her behavior.

A nice normal family that grew and sold pot (it was illegal back then) and ran around nude in front of their kids all the time according to Brandi herself. LOL I am not surprised to hear/read this about him, IMO, Brandi is just like him, off her rocker, which is why she knew dear old dad would love Yolanda. LOL

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 5:33 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Apparently, Guy had more heart surgery and they didn't tell Brandi because she gets too upset.  It must be exhausting for everything to be about Brandi in that family.

I pretty much figured the Guy for an idiot the year he, his wife and his mother took turns flipping the bird during their Christmas visit. 

I hope her family wasn't counting on her to pay for their retirement.  \

it is just so good not to hear about her any longer.

• Love 4

LVP and Mohamed's depositions in the Krupa v. Glanville case indicate no such conversation ever took place (the affair, smelly parts) between Mohamed, Brandi and LVP.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763495/Real-Housewives-Lisa-Vanderpump-Yolanda-Foster-s-husband-blast-Brandi-Glanville-s-allegations-claimed-told-Joanna-Krupa-having-affair-Mohamed-Hadid-smelly-private-parts.html

No surprise.  Joanna is asking for an additional $2 million in damages.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

LVP and Mohamed's depositions in the Krupa v. Glanville case indicate no such conversation ever took place (the affair, smelly parts) between Mohamed, Brandi and LVP.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763495/Real-Housewives-Lisa-Vanderpump-Yolanda-Foster-s-husband-blast-Brandi-Glanville-s-allegations-claimed-told-Joanna-Krupa-having-affair-Mohamed-Hadid-smelly-private-parts.html

No surprise.  Joanna is asking for an additional $2 million in damages.

I know many think this is a ridiculous lawsuit but I'm glad Joanna is going after Brandi. Brandi had several chances to quash this by telling the truth and by just stop repeating it but she had to keep it going thinking Bravo would protect her no matter what she said/did. Better that someone teach her to control her mouth with a lawsuit than physically hurting her, I suspect she has come very close to getting hit/hurt in the past, and it is only a matter of time before someone does lash out at her physically if she doesn't learn to STFU.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I don't like Brandi, but I totally believe Mohammed and LVP are perjuring themselves on this.

I don't see it. We have never heard Mohammed make a nasty remark about anyone, so I don't think Brandi got this from him. Personally, I think she made it to get back at Joanna for the comment she made about Eddie leaving Brandi but refused to admit she made it. All she had to do was keep her mouth shut after Joanna sent her a C&D but she had to up the ante and repeat it on WWHL and in interviews several times, not to mention the dozens of times she put it on twitter.

• Love 6

Mohammed seems to have quite a history of being a lecherous and even misogynist pig (which makes him a perfect fit for the messy and trashcan Vanderpump Rules LVP which I think is closer to the real LVP compared to the lofty mincing prattle facade on RH) who loves to think he is a chick magnet even as he flutters like a moth to the flame of celebrity.  He has recently gotten better at how he comes off; maybe, ironically, at the help of his ex and LVP who has mastered being as fake reality to tons of fans.  But overall, I do think he probably said something off the cuff about Krupa who is as thirty and skeevy as Glanville is and probably would have rubbed up against Mohammed if she thought it would bring her closer to LA and reality cameras since she likely smelled the whiff of death on the Miami show almost as soon as cameras rolled. 

I think Brandi is disgusting but I also think she has some sharp clever survival instincts.  I think she takes a grain of truth and tries to wrap it in garbage and pretends she is producing a pearl.  And I do think in the end if you cherry pick an item and present it with on 1% truth and 99% exaggerated falsehood, then yes it is a lie.  But I also think there is a slight bit of truth and I think that Brandi once again completely failed to realize just who she tries to run with.  The Yoolander.  Mohammed.  LVP.  All also have a nice convenient relationship with truths.  And all have made rather interesting and much more successful livings at presenting themselves to the public than she ever will.  I don't care who wins or loses or even who is lying at this point.  Unless there is a way for them to all go down together.

But in a veracity off with Brandi, Mohammed and LVP?  Nothing.   Not a single thing there.  Like a triple tournament with a full arena and none of the contestants bother to show.  I wouldn't trust any of them to stick their nose in my ass and tell me it smells like shit.  I'd be all like ' sure that isn't yours you smell?" Even though I know I can be as full of it and pretty much everyone else on occasion.

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I don't like Brandi, but I totally believe Mohammed and LVP are perjuring themselves on this.

I don't buy it. They are both too smart and have too many well payed lawyers to do that. I think Brandi saw a chance to humiliate Joanna because of the comment she made about Eddie leaving her. Much the same way she attacked Juliana Rancic for making a similar comment. 

Then, there is the fact that Brandi has several different version of the same story. 

1. There is the version in which Yolanda told her that the marriage broke up because Mo cheated with Joanna.
  2. There is the version where Mohammad made the smelly comment to Brandi.
  3. There is the version where Lisa shared the smelly story with Brandi claiming it was straight from Mo
  4. There is the version where Mo said it to Brandi and Lisa witnessed it.
  5. There is the version where Mo said it both Brandi and Lisa.

All in all, I think that Brandi is lying the same way she lied about being sued by Maloof. The same way she lied about Cedric being her Manny. The same way she lied about Lisa getting Cedric deported. The same way she lied about Kyle claiming Lisa had an affair with her trainer. The same way she lied about Rinna wanting to do an intervention for Kim. And let's think about this. Brandi claimed that Lisa lied in her deposition a couple of months before the deposition even took place: http://www.realitytea.com/2016/06/17/brandi-glanville-blames-lisa-vanderpump-joanna-krupa-lawsuit-talks-new-book-trump-dating-ben-stiller/.

So I don't personally believe that Lisa and Mo and Yo are all lying about such a ridiculous thing (Yo denied claiming Joanna was the reason their marriage broke up shortly after Brandi made the claim - Brandi never mentioned Yo's involvement again after that). What I personally think happened is that Brandi thought of the most outrageous thing she could to humiliate Joanna, decided to give it credence by attaching Mo and Lisa to it, and instead of just stopping after the C&D letter, decided to double down because she assumed her housewives contract protected her from litigation. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Hopefully they get married and she returns to RHOBH. She's like the Edie (DH) of RHOBH.

My first thought was "what's wrong with him?"  I doubt he wants to marry her, but I would think a guy with his money would have higher standards even for women he just fools around with.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, EVS said:

My first thought was "what's wrong with him?"  I doubt he wants to marry her, but I would think a guy with his money would have higher standards even for women he just fools around with.

What's wrong with him?  He looks kind of creepy to me...he's giving me the same vibe that Carlton's husband, David Gebbia gives off.  I could be far off, just going by appearances.  Although, now that they are divorcing, maybe he's the sane one in the couple.  Brandy, will never change and grow up.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zulualpha said:

I'm just trying to get what the thought process here is.  I guess it's just a pathetic grab for attention using shock value like saying Joanna's vaginal hygiene isn't up to par.  Brandi has zero class.

She's giving birth to the messiah. 

• Love 2

Well, what do you know?  A conversation about Brandi!  I'd forgotten she existed.

And what's with that picture of her?  She looks entirely different and reminds me of the animals I've seen running at Churchill Downs.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Brandi sort of apologizes.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/11/29/christmas-miracle-brandi-glanville-apologizes-offensive-photo/

I never understand why people can't just say -it was offensive and in poor taste.  Why all this forgiveness crap? 

What she said and how she said it was her attempt to shift blame. She wants those that called her out on this latest ugly/nasty stunt to feel guilty for calling her out. She really isn't sorry she did it because it got her back in the tabloids/blogs when her go at Leann on twitter failed. LOL

• Love 3