Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

You know Kyle is going to be there to pick up the pieces again, but I wish she wouldn't. An alcoholic who claims to not be struggling with their addiction is an alcoholic who denies having an addiction.  

• Love 12

I am dying for details!  Was she arrested this morning?  Bloody Marys for breakfast at the Polo Lounge?  Or did it happen late last night?   Either way, I can totally believe that she kicked a cop just like she kicked out at LisaR in the limo.

But it wasn't a relapse or a slip (because she never stopped using, IMHO).   ;-)

• Love 10

While I'm not surprised, but I'm sad for her children.    They must feel so much guilt and responsibility for her being a mess, even though it's not their fault.

I would imagine Kathy will get her out--she has experience with her kids having incidents like this.

I hope Kyle keeps her distance and if she has to support, she does it from afar--she's been smacked down too many times to keep turning the other cheek.

• Love 7

This is without a doubt has saved Kim's job with Bravo.  I expect Kyle/LisaR/Kim to be the center storylines of the season.  Watch!

Really? I think the opposite. If it were a new issue, I can see the so-called dramatic appeal. But isn't this round 2? Or round 5? or 7 or 9? Do we really need to see Kim's struggle again? Or her denial? And everyone else's handling of it? I think it's played out.

• Love 15

OMG, you know that this is totally Kyle's fault!

Guess that she was in 100% goddamn pain from watching the reunion.

I can just seeing her pointing her boney finger at the cops and yelling at them to not question her sobriety!

• Love 13

I know I'm supposed to feel sympathy, but instead I'm tasting the sweet, sweet nectar of schadenfreude.

I think it's played out.

From your mouth to Bravo's ears, Lotus Flower.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 15

Eileen Davidson ‏@eileen_davidson 8m8 minutes ago

I feel badly for Kim Richards and her family my thoughts and prayers are with them during this difficult time.

Of course, I came here to find out what happened (my first guess was that Monty had passed).

I can't say I'm completely surprised. I feel bad for Kim's kids. Her "sobriety" must be difficult for them to deal with. And as harsh as it may sound, I hope Kyle doesn't go running to help Kim. Kim needs to find her own way out of the rabbit hole.

• Love 7

Of course, I came here to find out what happened (my first guess was that Monty had passed).

I can't say I'm completely surprised. I feel bad for Kim's kids. Her "sobriety" must be difficult for them to deal with. And as harsh as it may sound, I hope Kyle doesn't go running to help Kim. Kim needs to find her own way out of the rabbit hole.

Somewhere on one of these threads, someone posted that Monty is traveling right now. Doesn't sound like he is on his deathbed like some have led us to believe.

As for the second bolded part of your comment. You know that if Kyle doesn't help her sister, she will be blasted to the moon and back! If she does help her, it is her way to get attention! Kyle can't win.

• Love 8

This should make Kim want to be sober now!  And trust in her sister Kyle more that Kyle has only tried to protect her well being like their mother wanted.  If Kim wasn't such an asshole I wouldnt be so jokey right now but man she's been asking for this and it's finally happened.

• Love 6

You know that if Kyle doesn't help her sister, she will be blasted to the moon and back!.

Maybe by Kathy, but that's it. Criticizing Kyle for not "supporting" Kim after yet another bender? I think that ship has sailed.

• Love 3

Maybe by Kathy, but that's it. Criticizing Kyle for not "supporting" Kim after yet another bender? I think that ship has sailed.

For most folks, but others will find anything to slam Kyle simply because they hate Kyle.

• Love 8

I had two thoughts. First, it is totally going to be the B. couch's fault Kim relapsed, and second, that this could a standard PR thing. People hate addicts, love reform stories. A lot of people who hate Kim could potentially love her again if she's forced to go to rehab and recovers. We see this all of the time with celebs, Kim could be making over her image.

Or she really is a huge mess, has been for awhile, and was caught.

Damn, you guys are fast.  I was just coming here to post the link to the story.  

How's your 3 years of sobriety going now, Kimmy? 

Oh, oh, oh! You know Kim will claim she was not drunk. She will hold on to that "sober for three years" claim tighter than Brandi holds on to a tampon. Or, a college boy's penis.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

http://jezebel.com/rhobh-star-kim-richards-arrested-for-battery-public-in-1698276289

I'm actually sort of happy about this because of what a nasty bitch Kim has been all season and her insane mantra that she has no issues with sobriety. Of course, she'll somehow blame Kyle and Rinna and everyone else for this, but she only has herself to blame because when people offered help and tried to point out that she was slipping she decided the best approach was "blah blah blah" and "don't talk about me!"  Them's the brakes, Kimmy. 

• Love 14

I'm all for a success story, I love 'Intervention' and always root for the addict, but with Kim, I just don't give a fuck.  She's shown again and again she's a mean, angry, jealous woman.  She acts so hounded about the accusations, but it's her choice to live her life on a reality show.  A dog may even have to be put to sleep because she adopted an animal she can't control.  Maybe this arrest will be the rock bottom but I've suspected for a long time that Kim's story isn't going to end well.

• Love 17

I think the whole situation is just so sad. I think everyone knew Kim wasn't clean and sober and was living in denial. It just makes me sad for the whole family.

eta: I do not care about her redemption, she can do it off camera. 

Edited by blueeyed
  • Love 19

A lot of people who hate Kim could potentially love her again if she's forced to go to rehab and recovers.

Yeah, but haven't we BTDT with Kim a few times by now? I don't have a personal Twitter (only for business); otherwise, I'd be harassing Andy/Bravo 24/7 to make sure she doesn't come back.

• Love 5

Watch Bravo show all of Kim's drunk and high episodes soon!  They are shady as hell, lmao.

A "very special marathon".

Remember when a sitcom had a serious episode about drugs, alcohol abuse or some other taboo subject back in the days? *showing my age*

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

I hope Kim tells a jailhouse snitch what it was that Harry did.

The first thing I thought when I read she resisted arrest AND straight-up assaulted a police officer was ... thank God for her that she is white. Issued a citation, wow ...

I'm feeling some unexpected bitterness over this. My family can't afford to keep our addicts out of jail, pay for posh rehabs, access the best mental healthcare available when the crisis comes. I shouldn't begrudge that someone else's family can, but I think I need a moment. Hit a cop? Shit, we're too poor to be that stupid.

• Love 22

So Kim's team (?) apparently has had her Twitter going (I didn't know she did social media), so why didn't they write her blogs? It still sticks in my craw that that not-so-special snowflake is the only one who never has to fulfill her obligations.

• Love 5

Wow... I am surprised so many people are happy to see an alcoholic relapse.

I hope that Bravo will terminate her contract and that she will get into a legitimate rehab facility and turn her life around. She doesn't need this show, as much as they need her for the train wreck factor. It's time for "reality" TV networks to stop encouraging a total fail for ratings.

• Love 14

I actually agree with her, Black Mamba, that there was no "struggle."

ETA: cooksdelight - I was having a similar discussion with someone the other day. Based on my family and experiences, I can forgive nearly any amount of addiction and mental illness. But my limit is ... vile and vicious behavior that is intrinsic to who that person is. Some people are just mean as a junkyard dog, and that is my opinion of Kim *outside* of her addiction. She'll get no sympathy from me. JMO.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 11

Kim's meanness and vile behavior could be a result of addictive behavior, taking pills, drinking, etc.... we really don't know the truth. What I do know is that people who are alcoholics will do really dirty, ugly things in order to justify their using.

• Love 10

Someone just said Kyle is out of town.  Damn Kyle is so getting blamed for this one.  Kim is going to spin and spin and twist.  Please Kyle if Kim has called save all your texts and voicemails in case Kim wants to say "You are never there for her like Kathy."

• Love 3

Kim's meanness and vile behavior could be a result of addictive behavior, taking pills, drinking, etc.... we really don't know the truth. What I do know is that people who are alcoholics will do really dirty, ugly things in order to justify their using.

Just my opinion, but to me that really doesn't matter. If someone chooses to forgive an addict for the terrible things they've done while they were using after they've sought forgiveness, that's great. But Kim has never sought forgiveness for her awful behavior and I do not believe she ever will.   Until she does, I don't think Kyle or anyone else owes it to her to absolve her. I have sympathy for addicts who are struggling, and are trying to fix themselves, but Kim doesn't really fall into that list. According to her, she's never struggled with her addiction, so...

• Love 18

A "very special marathon".

Remember when a sitcom had a serious episode about drugs, alcohol abuse or some other taboo subject back in the days? *showing my age*

Like when Tom Hanks/Uncle Ned downed vanilla extract in the Keaton's kitchen?  Good times. 

• Love 12

The first thing I thought when I read she resisted arrest AND straight-up assaulted a police officer was ... thank God for her that she is white. Issued a citation, wow ...

I had the same thoughts. Woooo, boy! The privilege...

• Love 14

What is wrong with me?!? I just feel so bad for the child who was recently released from a mental hospital (who's probably trying desperately to get his/her meds right to live a normal life), Monty who is terminally ill, the daughter getting married and Kyle who is in New York knowing the family is going to blame her for this.

Kim is awful.

• Love 15