Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

(edited)

Things they will find in Kim's blood/urine/hair:

-turtle oil

-the house keys to the goddammed house

-whatever drug makes one wear the blouse with the bow (mescaline?)

-jordan almonds (often used as wedding favors)

tumblr_mexd9ixkFw1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 6
(edited)

So Reality Tea did a Throwback Thursday post featuring Kim Richards. In light of all of her substance abuse issues, two pictures in particular really stood out for me. 

kim-richards-thowback-thursday-4.jpg

How was Kathy able to avoid going down the same path that Kim did? They obviously partied together and considering the company, it was definitely hard core partying. 

kim-richards-thowback-thursday-21.jpg

Kim is extremely lucky that she did not end up like Dana Plato, although I suspect that having wealthy people support her is the only thing that has kept her alive this long. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 9

I don't know, ZM, but they did find toluene in her system. Not sure what else it could be. And it certainly puts Poker Night in a more believable context vs. *one* pain pill.

All time people were suspecting Kim of raiding Lisa and Harry's medicine cabinet-who knew she headed for the aerosols?  Rules for having Kim Richards as a guest (1) Lock up all liquor, prescription and aerosols.  How sad is that. 

• Love 5

Which might explain why she locked herself in the bathroom - flushing something down the toilet, perhaps?

Maybe she was huffing the hotel's air fresheners while the cops were trying to get her out of the bathroom.  Does anyone know how long this substance stays in the blood stream?

• Love 1

All time people were suspecting Kim of raiding Lisa and Harry's medicine cabinet-who knew she headed for the aerosols?  Rules for having Kim Richards as a guest (1) Lock up all liquor, prescription and aerosols.  How sad is that.

In thinking back, even to past seasons, she does seem to spend alot of time in bathrooms with the door locked.  There was game night, there was also the time - I forget the occasion, but it was some party that she went to with that Ken guy, and told Kyle she might be pregnant, but then said she wasn't.  She was really out of it, IIRC.

• Love 5
(edited)

So Reality Tea did a Throwback Thursday post featuring Kim Richards. In light of all of her substance abuse issues, two pictures in particular really stood out for me. 

How was Kathy able to avoid going down the same path that Kim did? They obviously partied together and considering the company, it was definitely hard core partying. 

I'm trying to think about Kim, but Kathy's hair is so distracting.  Yikes!    (I was in my 20s in the '80s, it just didn't seem so weird then.)

Edited by harrie
  • Love 4

Cocaine is a hell of a drug all in this picture.

• Love 11

All time people were suspecting Kim of raiding Lisa and Harry's medicine cabinet-who knew she headed for the aerosols? Rules for having Kim Richards as a guest (1) Lock up all liquor, prescription and aerosols. How sad is that.

I remember Carlton's pool party last season and Kyle was going to use one of her bathrooms and it was stinky. I wonder did production tell Carlton to hide her air freshener in case Kim showed up.

(edited)

How much trouble would it have been for Kim to sniff a line of cocaine in Kyle's bathroom?  I'm wondering why she would use a derivative of coke when she could use the real thing?  Plus, it's so easy to score cocaine in BH.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3
(edited)

Rules for having Kim Richards as a guest (1) Lock up all liquor, prescription and aerosols. How sad is that.

This one is for you. You got the creative juices going for a meme

v6oowz.jpg

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 8
(edited)
She kicked a BH cop. Plus it helps shes white and has family in town with money and clout.

On the other hand, this might just be a bad time to be a rich, white middle aged famous lady acting crazy in public, if the powers that be want to demonstrate how justice is blind.  

Edited by kassa
  • Love 5

Some columnist the other day quoted Kim's story about that night.  Kim said she'd stopped at her daughter's and had ONE DRINK.  Someone challenged her on that, and she admitted that it was a pretty big drink.  She claimed, "I didn't realize how big it was!"  I had to laugh!   My boss used to make me that kind of drink accidentally/on purpose at parties!  Whew!  I think Kim's motto is "If you're only going to have one drink, you might as well make it worthwhile!"   :)  Alcoholics think they're fooling the world, but they're so transparent that everyone can see through them.

• Love 3

Huffing?

"I'M WALKIN' ON SUNSHIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!"

Explains a lot, actually.

First thing I thought of too.   The paps should of been staking out the computer stores.

• Love 4

All I can think of with this Rick James pic is Kim saying "Fuck yo couch, Kyle. Fuck yo couch!"

Kathy looks like she's having a blast. I'm sure both women would have us believe they were playing fucking Monopoly with the two Ricks.

• Love 3

What is this Richards family BS about Drinking being a problem for Kim only when she is alone? We have ample proof that she drinks even when not alone. Even during this most recent incident, she was at Brooke's house. She was a cuckoo bird when she was with Ken, and on and on. I have no problem with Kim attending the wedding or there being alcohol present, but this excuse or whatever it is, is ridiculous. Let's all stop telling lies about Kim's addiction, it doesn't help her,

• Love 5
(edited)

Kimmy huffs!  I knew it back in the TWoP days with the damned air freshener comments! 

No wonder she's so fucking out of it half the time.  When Chad made the comment about 'you do this' he was probably referring to huffing.  You either soak a cloth with the liquid or you inhale it from the can.

She still won't spend any time in jail, though.

Toluene is a solvent, Higgins.

Kid, I kid. Just bein' snarky.  :)

As for the presence of toluene being in Kim's blood because she uses meth or freebase, I'm not so sure?  Using baking soda is a lot easier, just open up the kitchen cabinet.  I would think one could only achieve a detectable amount via sniffing paint thinner.  Kim likes to huff.  

Edited by haydensterling
  • Love 3

The other thing that's funny to me about the Rick James pic is the way he's sandwiched between Kathy and Kim while RH is off to the side. I'm just imagining what RJ's commentary would have been if he were to look at the photo.

Also, for the people who have seen the Dave Chappelle/Rick James skit that I referenced earlier, can't you just hear Kim saying "Kyle, that was weeks ago!"?

• Love 2

THE TEA ☕

Figured there was a reason Kathy and Kim was so jointed at the hip.

What if it was Kathy who introduced Kim to drugs?? Maybe the reason Kyle and Kim have issues is because Kyle might have never wanted to do drugs like that besides some pot. I wouldn't put it pass me if Kyle did a line or two but never was on the same level as Kim and Kathy. Kyle probably has been too much a "goodie good" in their eyes. Yet these three sisters dirty secrets are coming out little by little.

It may also explain why Kathy is toted as the supportive sister by Kim. Kathy may feel a bit guilty for the past, having shared lines with Kim, partying hard til sun up. She sees what a wreck Kim is and has to make amends for herself. She likely feels she must be by her side no matter what. Kathy dotes on Kim the same way she dotes on Paris. Kathy's kids are pretty fucked up.

• Love 6
(edited)

It may also explain why Kathy is toted as the supportive sister by Kim. Kathy may feel a bit guilty for the past, having shared lines with Kim, partying hard til sun up. She sees what a wreck Kim is and has to make amends for herself. She likely feels she must be by her side no matter what. Kathy dotes on Kim the same way she dotes on Paris. Kathy's kids are pretty fucked up.

Mhmm. It's all making sense now or at least most of it is coming together.

I wonder if that is one of the reasons why Big Kathy left Kyle as executor to her estate. She couldn't trust Kathy nor Kim a fat lick handling what she cherished for one/both of them to the throw wild parties and get high as their private sanctuary. Kathy's children 3/4 kids been arrested for drugs or disorderly. I bet Kathy's children has been exposed to a lot of Kathy's undercover and wild behavior especially if she's been doing coke herself. The real question is: Where the hell Rick Hilton was when his wife was possibly throwing herself at other male entertainers and sniffing the plate of coke? Maybe he didnt mind her doing most the stuff she did so as long it was helping bringing in new clients to his real estate.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

BTW I watched entertainment tonight they mentioned Kim's with Dr Drew. He said it is unusual for adults like Kim to do such since it's mostly teens who does inhaling and huffing.

He also said toluene kills brain cells.

And ET mentioned the infamous game night moment when Brandi said Kim was doing crystal meth in the bathroom as a chickens coming home to roost connection.

Thats all. ☺

• Love 5

Mhmm. It's all making sense now or at least most of it is coming together.

I wonder if that is one of the reasons why Big Kathy left Kyle as executor to her estate. She couldn't trust Kathy nor Kim a fat lick handling what she cherished for one/both of them to the throw wild parties and get high as their private sanctuary. Kathy's children 3/4 kids been arrested for drugs or disorderly. I bet Kathy's children has been exposed to a lot of Kathy's undercover and wild behavior especially if she's been doing coke herself. The real question is: Where the hell Rick Hilton was when his wife was possibly throwing herself at other male entertainers and sniffing the plate of coke? Maybe he didnt mind her doing most the stuff she did so as long it was helping bringing in new clients to his real estate.

I have no doubts that Rick was getting high himself, right beside Kathy!

• Love 10
(edited)

So air freshener claim was in season 2-GAME NIGHT

Poker and games and nights are the real triggers!

Wow, the toluene detail has made it all the way to Entertainment Tonight?

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 5

Poker and games and nights are the real triggers!

Wow, the toluene detail has made it all the way to Entertainment Tonight?

It was only like a :50 second segment talking about Her police report, whar toluene was and the Brandi-Kim clip from season 2's game night.

• Love 1
(edited)

All time people were suspecting Kim of raiding Lisa and Harry's medicine cabinet-who knew she headed for the aerosols? Rules for having Kim Richards as a guest (1) Lock up all liquor, prescription and aerosols. How sad is that.

Better hide the dog's flea pills while we're at it

Edited by miss carousel
  • Love 5

I didn't think it could get much worse, but this huffing thing leaves me stunned. I can't quite picture a grown adult woman resorting to this. I associate huffing with young teenagers and homeless people. And maybe the mentally ill.

I don't doubt that Kim has a mental illness and it seems her development arrested sometime in her teens. Just goes to show that Kathy and Kyle have been propping Kim up for years. And everyone has been covering her ass like it's their job. Talk about enabling a person!

I don't see this ending well for Kim. Her kids must be sick over it, particularly now that it's made public. I'm pretty sure she doesn't make it to or through the 90 day rehab. I'd love to be wrong but I doubt it.

• Love 5

Kimmy huffs!  I knew it back in the TWoP days with the damned air freshener comments! 

No wonder she's so fucking out of it half the time.  When Chad made the comment about 'you do this' he was probably referring to huffing.  You either soak a cloth with the liquid or you inhale it from the can.

She still won't spend any time in jail, though.

Toluene is a solvent, Higgins.

Kid, I kid. Just bein' snarky.  :)

As for the presence of toluene being in Kim's blood because she uses meth or freebase, I'm not so sure?  Using baking soda is a lot easier, just open up the kitchen cabinet.  I would think one could only achieve a detectable amount via sniffing paint thinner.  Kim likes to huff.  

So is GBL

So is huffing addictive, and if so, is it harder to get clean?

Yes.

Check out the video on the previous page about Allison the huffer from Intervention.

Again then Brandi, had Kyle's back and said "No one thinks your the bad guy (to Kyle). You have to wait til she ask for help. Shes defensive. Ken is an enabler."

Oh how times have changed. Too bad the old clips from previous seasons can't be brought up at the reunions.

• Love 6

So Im watching these old episodes from season 2's Hawaii. Man was Kim disrespectful. Not only couldn't have the guts to say she was sorry for trying to ruin Mauricio's bday but her excuses were just pathetic.

Oh when I somewhat like Brandi she even praised Kyle in her TH and said she was glad Kyle called Kim out.

"It's all Kim's world and we must live in it." Brandi was also high on this trip - Xanax and wine.

This is also the first Kim mentions anything about the term "eggbeater" which she called Lisa R during the reunion she said about Kyle.

"Shes picking a bone with me. For no reason. I call her an eggbeater because all does is stir the eggs."

Kyle the says to Kim after Ken's famous "we dont care" Kim gets up and says it's time to go, "There are repercussions for your action."

Kyle then says in her TH, "I dont even want you at my table. scram. Asshole."

Again then Brandi, had Kyle's back and said "No one thinks your the bad guy (to Kyle). You have to wait til she ask for help. Shes defensive. Ken is an enabler."

Kyle then says in her TH about Kim, "I dunno how to just ignore the elephant in the room. I dunno how to pretend nothing is wrong."

Well the following season when Kyle questioned Kim sobriety after Paris, Brandi for a shock and awe move claimed Kyle would like to see Kim fail at her sobriety.  For someone who claims that the others make she and Kim's lack of sobriety their storyline Brandi sure spends a lot of time talking about Kim's sobriety, lack of sobriety, progress in rehab and how others feel about it.

I get that Brandi, who claims to have not much of a relationship with her own sister, feels it is her place to comment on the sisters' relationship but I don't think she has ever seen their world from Kyle's perspective.  It is just easier to listen to shock and awe stories from the addict and draw conclusions. 

There has been no greater enabler than Brandi when it comes to Kim.  Although it may have been the easy course to pretend Kim was sober during the 2 am phone calls, even someone with a limited IQ has to be questioning why Kim is up and wanting to chat at 2 am.  From the conversation after the Gay MIxer it became clear that Brandi essentially just wanted to use Kim as a weapon against Kyle.  Oops that backfired.

I see zero chance of Kim coming clean from Brandi because I think Brandi has convinced her their only way back onto the show is a friendship.  Maybe they should rewatch the episodes of themselves as friends-dressing in disguises to spy on JR and watching Eddie's reality show.    Riveting.

• Love 5

I was all set to write a little thank you and have a nice summer note to all who post here at the end of April.  But this won't end.  This train just keeps rollin' down that track.  It has rolled pretty far downhill for us, the viewer.  I think it has rolled gently downhill for Kim because she has been on this decline for such a long, long time.

I thought it was pretty funny for the public intoxication arrest of the person who protested so loud and long throughout this long season.  Supremely ironic, if you will.  But this has taken such a nosedive with this new info.  It's gone from a self-admitted alcoholic who slipped up a few times last fall to someone using meth/cocaine/huffing all season.  Whichever substance it truly is, this is very serious.  It feels like it might be life threatening due to the disparity between what she is trying to present and what has slowly leaked out.

I don't think that the show/the fans/Kyle/Monty/weddings are driving her to do any of this.  Therefore since Bravo is not the problem and she does not need to be fired for that reason.  However, she is their liability.  She will never get well if things are kept the way they are.  I don't want to watch the deterioration of Kim Richards.

What is the best way to contact Bravo giving them my opinion in the hopes that viewer opinion counts for something?  After spending so much time enjoying my Kim snark (the bow blouse, trash can praying, the goddamned house, etc...) I feel I owe her this.

• Love 2

Yes.

Check out the video on the previous page about Allison the huffer from Intervention.

Oh how times have changed. Too bad the old clips from previous seasons can't be brought up at the reunions.

Thanks, the only huffing I know is Huffington Post. Horrid.

I get that Brandi, who claims to have not much of a relationship with her own sister, feels it is her place to comment on the sisters' relationship but I don't think she has ever seen their world from Kyle's perspective. It is just easier to listen to shock and awe stories from the addict and draw conclusions.

She dont care to know Kyle's side. Maybe Brandi has a Kim/Kyle dynamic with her own sister. I can remember Kyle was unlikable in season 2, for me at least, her attitude wasnt the warmest and could be cut throat at times especially at game night. She told Brandi to her face she was trashy and classless because of the early perception Brandi and game night was already bad. It makes me wonder if Brandi's own sister is kind of like Kyle and Brandi is the Kim in their relationship when they argue and have their moments. It would only make more sense why Brandi doesnt like Kyle very much.

• Love 4
(edited)

Now, there is somebody I really feel sorry for -- Brandi's sister.  I shudder to think what that would be like.  Brandi's mother tries to act like Brandi's sister as it is, sitting around on the floor drinking and smoking like she's 17 years old, trading gossip with Brandi and dissing her father.  If Brandi's sister has any smarts at all, I hope she has headed for the hills and is living her life away from the family craziness.  If that's what she's done, maybe she has a chance to live a normal life.

Edited by Lura

Maybe Brandi's sister is like the "normal" Osbourne who wouldn't be on their reality show.

Looking back over the season, I bet that Poker Night was not the first time that the ladies had questions about Kim's sobriety this year.  I'm sure they glanced at each other at other times as if to say "Do you see what I'm seeing?"  Falling off the wagon one time does not usually lead people to have serious talks about family members who have killed themselves through drink and drugs.  Also, when Brandi said "you have no idea" in reference to what Kim is doing off set, I guess she was referring to those other substances in Kim's system the night of her arrest.  The season is starting to make absolute sense now.

• Love 3
(edited)

Maybe Brandi's sister is like the "normal" Osbourne who wouldn't be on their reality show.

Looking back over the season, I bet that Poker Night was not the first time that the ladies had questions about Kim's sobriety this year. I'm sure they glanced at each other at other times as if to say "Do you see what I'm seeing?" Falling off the wagon one time does not usually lead people to have serious talks about family members who have killed themselves through drink and drugs. Also, when Brandi said "you have no idea" in reference to what Kim is doing off set, I guess she was referring to those other substances in Kim's system the night of her arrest. The season is starting to make absolute sense now.

Brandi told Kyle when she phoned her about Kim and claims Kyle said "Oh it's just Kim looking for attention". Maybe Kyle didnt want to give further information to Brandi, because guess what, it's Brandi who has diarrhea of the mouth and cant be trusted. Plus we have no idea after that phone call if Kyle talked to Kim even if it was just on the huffing alone.

Kyle has known, at least, Kim likes to suck on sunshine from seasons past. When Kim told her she was a huffer in the vacation cab on the way to Palm Springs, Kyle had no emotion on her face when she turned and looked at Brooke and Farrah. She probably was embarrassed and disgusted by Kim then. Kyle even pointed out during that season's pt. 3 reunion why her attitude wasn't the greatest was being mad at Kim but had to protect her at the same time, just like the air freshener/breath spray confession. She didnt have the time to bite her head off with cameras rolling so like usual she covered for Kim's drug problem. And after what happened in the limo the previous season she wasnt about to be more of the show's villain. Oh and I watched most of the episodes of season 2 last night and something also stuck out that Kyle and Faye kept saying how skinny Kim was in this season. Yeah the chemical dependency on huffing aids and other drugs were at their work then.

But the thing is Kim's been in rehab 3 times prior. Im sure Kyle, the children and the rest have known it's more than "just alcohol" and they ran with that lie because it has less shock value and wouldn't hurt Kim if she happened to got work in the industry again. Now, oh boy, the viewers are way more shocked. The arrest, the Dr Phil interview, patches, pills and huffing all brought Kim's dirty little secret out to the world and this family cant lie or run away from it any longer. They cant lie and depend on us to be oblivious or play with them any longer. It's over.

The only secret I want out now is if Kathy was the one to introduce Kim to cocaine many moods ago when they night they partied with the Super Freak Rick James.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4
(edited)

So Im watching these old episodes from season 2's Hawaii. Man was Kim disrespectful. Not only couldn't have the guts to say she was sorry for trying to ruin Mauricio's bday but her excuses were just pathetic.

Oh when I somewhat like Brandi she even praised Kyle in her TH and said she was glad Kyle called Kim out.

"It's all Kim's world and we must live in it." 

Kim is most definitely a "habitual line stepper". I never realized how much Kim has in common with the late Super Freak. 

ETA: 

Re Hawaii, I remember thinking it was particularly amusing when Kim and Ken kept talking up their lunch after they missed the day on the catamaran. The "amazing" lunch they had and the way they mocked Mauricio because he called them out on not telling the truth. Ugh, as awful as Kim was in season 5 I still think she was at her worst in season 2. It's close but I give season 2 the edge because of everything that happened the night of the SUR party. I've said many times that she should be forced to watch that shit for a few hours on a loop. 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 5

My mother's older sister used to huff when she was a teen-ager back in the late 60's. She had a boyfriend who was part of a "gang" (she said NOT like gangs are now) of guys who rode Harley Davidson's and loved "Easy Rider". They did a lot of drugs, she told me she was one of the few who didn't ever use needles but she tried everything else. Uppers, downers, pot, alcohol, and huffing toluene...all in one night sometimes! She told me she loved the high when she huffed, but that you kept having to do it, it wasn't like a few hits and you were done for the night. It was an ongoing thing, you had to keep doing it or you would come down. That's why I wonder if Kim's really doing it...it seems like it would be a hard thing to hide.

By the way, even though my aunt did it fairly regularly for about a year, she said it didn't affect her permanently. She was smart, she got through that period in her life relatively easily. She did say that there other people she associated with who became total mental cases.

• Love 5
(edited)

On the other hand, this might just be a bad time to be a rich, white middle aged famous lady acting crazy in public, if the powers that be want to demonstrate how justice is blind.

True. But money and connections matter in LA. Has her nephews and niece managed to escape harsh punishment? The Hiltons or anyone related to them being locked up or having legal issues is almost second nature now.

It's close but I give season 2 the edge because of everything that happened the night of the SUR party. I've said many times that she should be forced to watch that shit for a few hours on a loop.

Tehe. Found this on handle on Twitter 27zhfdk.png Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6