Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

So, for me, I think when Kyle is saying that she has never gotten close to Yolanda and that Yolanda has never reciprocated any of Kyle's overtures of friendship, she isn't talking about just this season. 

That may be what Kyle was trying to say.  But she (and we) shouldn't be surprised that when one starts something in the media, that the other isn't going to respond in kind.  Tit for tat is how they roll.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, ryebread said:

So Kyle goes to US Weekly, takes a dump on Yolanda by saying Yo didn't reciprocate her friendship and how hard it is to get close to her. 

Then, Yo strikes back (allegedly) on Twitter and Yolanda is a piece of shit?

Make fun of me when I'm sick and things are falling to pieces and I'd be real hard to get close to, too. I don't need assholes in my life. Even if you come to my gala and have an epiphany. Sorry, you can eff off forever.

I don't see it that Yolanda "strikes back", I saw it more as Kyle clarifying things. After all, Yolanda said at the reunion that none of the other women supported her and she then repeated it on twitter but excluded Erika and Eileen from that non supporting/friend group. I realize that if someone doesn't read their tweets they wouldn't have any idea that Yolanda puts this type of judgmental crap out there about the other HWs but she in fact does.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I realize that if someone doesn't read their tweets they wouldn't have any idea that Yolanda puts this type of judgmental crap out there about the other HWs but she in fact does.

They all do.  But her putting out the judgmental crap is in response to the judgmental crap that Kyle put out.  And laughing at somebody's sick selfies, regardless of how ridiculous we found them to be, is pretty judgmental.  Now if I had to figure out who started it, I'd be hard pressed.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ryebread said:

They all do.  But her putting out the judgmental crap is in response to the judgmental crap that Kyle put out.  And laughing at somebody's sick selfies, regardless of how ridiculous we found them to be, is pretty judgmental.  Now if I had to figure out who started it, I'd be hard pressed.

Actually, Yolanda tweeted about the non supporters/Erika/Eileen right after the reunion and before Kyle did this interview. Maybe the interviewer based the Yolanda question on that tweet.

• Love 6
On 5/12/2016 at 9:46 PM, ryebread said:

Make fun of me when I'm sick and things are falling to pieces and I'd be real hard to get close to, too. 

It's hard for me to remember Yolanda ever being easy to get close to in her time on the show. She even had those little friendship dinner card things made to keep the pecking order going. 

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:46 PM, ryebread said:

So Kyle goes to US Weekly, takes a dump on Yolanda by saying Yo didn't reciprocate her friendship and how hard it is to get close to her. 

Then, Yo strikes back (allegedly) on Twitter and Yolanda is a piece of shit?

Make fun of me when I'm sick and things are falling to pieces and I'd be real hard to get close to, too. I don't need assholes in my life. Even if you come to my gala and have an epiphany. Sorry, you can eff off forever.

Would that be the same photos of Yolanda that she posts with her eyes crossed (esotropia suffers must have been outraged at Yolanda making fun of their visible condition/disease) or the one where she fooled people with having her son carry her out and only later revealing she was laughing it up, or perhaps buying an in home sauna and claiming it was medical treatment. 

I think Kyle was being honest.  Had she said she and Yolanda were good or friends Yolanda would have blasted her.  It has been four seasons of Yolanda striking out at Kyle for no perceivable reason.

Yolanda can't claim "laughter is the best medicine" when it suits and then fall apart when some laughs with her.  Yolanda also seems to make fun of the hearing impaired and/or those who have auditory processing disorders when Kyle clearly said, the photo where you looked like a piece of toast and Yolanda repeated, "making fun of my IVs."  Can't stand the blatant hypocrisy of this woman. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Pete Martell said:

It's hard for me to remember Yolanda ever being easy to get close to in her time on the show. She even had those little friendship dinner card things made to keep the pecking order going. 

I always thought Yo was a boor but the place cards with the little hearts on them were the nail in the coffin for me as far as she was concerned.  But it still doesn't make her wrong to swipe back at St. Kyle after Kyle made her remarks. 

Just like when Kyle made some random remarks about Brandi to a papp.  Just out of the blue.  If Brandi had come back on social media and swiped back, I can hear Kyle's fans calling Brandi a bitch for doing it.  I'm the furthest thing away from a Brandi fan, but why should she not respond in kind?  Just because everyone hates her guts?

That said, I think they're all stupid for engaging like baboon asses on social media and to the press.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I always thought Yo was a boor but the place cards with the little hearts on them were the nail in the coffin for me as far as she was concerned.  But it still doesn't make her wrong to swipe back at St. Kyle after Kyle made her remarks. 

Just like when Kyle made some random remarks about Brandi to a papp.  Just out of the blue.  If Brandi had come back on social media and swiped back, I can hear Kyle's fans calling Brandi a bitch for doing it.  I'm the furthest thing away from a Brandi fan, but why should she not respond in kind?  Just because everyone hates her guts?

That said, I think they're all stupid for engaging like baboon asses on social media and to the press.

Yolanda doesn't address the comment.  An appropriate and relevant response would be why she does not reciprocate Kyle's efforts.  As is the norm for Yolanda she just becomes condescending.  Kyle said Yolanda was a nice person.  Again this is a constant with Yolanda, she does respond to the issue at hand, she always makes it about her.  I don't think Yolanda can use terms like "genuine" when she has consistently hid her truths.  See In re Marriage of Foster.  I believe the reason Yolanda doesn't like Kyle is Kyle has forgiven and moved with LVP.  It is something not permissible to Yolanda and apparently Eileen, Erika and Rinna.  Of course to state that again is to sound like an idiot, especially when you include your genuine friends with people such as Brandi Glanville.

I have found Brandi to reply with a cannon when she was swatted at with a flyswatter.  She is just too over the top.  It is not as if these comments are just something Kyle comes up with - they are replies to questions.  Take Brandi and she just inserts herself in situations and starts using vulgar over the top accusations and words.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Would that be the same photos of Yolanda that she posts with her eyes crossed (esotropia suffers must have been outraged at Yolanda making fun of their visible condition/disease) or the one where she fooled people with having her son carry her out and only later revealing she was laughing it up, or perhaps buying an in home sauna and claiming it was medical treatment. 

I think Kyle was being honest.  Had she said she and Yolanda were good or friends Yolanda would have blasted her.  It has been four seasons of Yolanda striking out at Kyle for no perceivable reason.

Yolanda can't claim "laughter is the best medicine" when it suits and then fall apart when some laughs with her.  Yolanda also seems to make fun of the hearing impaired and/or those who have auditory processing disorders when Kyle clearly said, the photo where you looked like a piece of toast and Yolanda repeated, "making fun of my IVs."  Can't stand the blatant hypocrisy of this woman. 

I don't disagree with you.  Many (most?) of Yolanda's IG pics are silly and/or staged. 

Kyle was probably being honest.  To me, it was a moot point in this situation.  I don't see why that warranted Yo being called a bitch.

I imagine if we visited Kyle's IG, we could probably find reason to laugh at the stagey show-offiness of her photos. And if Kathryn or Eileen made fun of them, we'd be dragging them, not Kyle.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle said Yolanda was a nice person.

But Yo does not consider Kyle a good person.  She owes her nothing after what Kyle did.  Just like Kyle owes Yo nothing. 

Yo didn't hold a gun to Kyle's head and make her say that Yo was a good person to the magazine.  Anymore than she did to have Kyle say Yo had integrity at the reunion. 

10 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I don't disagree with you.  Many (most?) of Yolanda's IG pics are silly and/or staged. 

Kyle was probably being honest.  To me, it was a moot point in this situation.  I don't see why that warranted Yo being called a bitch.

I imagine if we visited Kyle's IG, we could probably find reason to laugh at the stagey show-offiness of her photos. And if Kathryn or Eileen made fun of them, we'd be dragging them, not Kyle.

I pretty much think bitch is Yolanda's middle name.  It is hard to quantify why things Yolanda says are offensive.  If offensive is too harsh a term perhaps it lies in the context and her response.  When Rebecca Romjin made the statement that social media modeling has not proven to be a financial success, Yolanda replied offended and defensive with her children work hard.  I guess it is the non-responsiveness to the statement that makes me dislike Yolanda.  A good communicator responds to the question or issue before them and formulates a reply.  Rinna said it best, "Yolanda does not listen."  To me, it would be hard to be a genuine person to Yolanda if she doesn't take time to listen to someone.  She hears what she wants to hear and makes her judgment based on often inaccurate information.

• Love 8
On 5/14/2016 at 0:42 PM, ryebread said:

I guess I am really confused about why the Instagram stuff is even coming in to play? Kyle was asked about the status of her relationship with Yolanda. Kyle responds that Yolanda is difficult to get close to and has not reciprocated any overtures of friendship. Yo passive aggressively tweets about having authentic real friends. How does the sickie selfies play into any of that back and forth? And from what we have seen over the seasons, what Kyle said about Yolanda being difficult to get close to and not reciprocating friendships is true of every single season. It is a simple statement of fact, that it would have been nice to see Yolanda address directly. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I guess I am really confused about why the Instagram stuff is even coming in to play? Kyle was asked about the status of her relationship with Yolanda. Kyle responds that Yolanda is difficult to get close to and has not reciprocated any overtures of friendship. Yo passive aggressively tweets about having authentic real friends. How does the sickie selfies play into any of that back and forth? And from what we have seen over the seasons, what Kyle said about Yolanda being difficult to get close to and not reciprocating friendships is true of every single season. It is a simple statement of fact, that it would have been nice to see Yolanda address directly. 

Because tomorrow they are serving GMO food at Malibu High and Lyme Disease Anwar can't have anything but organic food. 

That is what it feels like when Yolanda enters into a conversation.  Her middle name should be non-sequitur.

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:10 PM, Umbelina said:

Jeez, no matter what thread I click on it's all Yolanda all the time.

Just a comment of frustration, not a criticism. 

LOL.  I just signed on and so far, three threads and all about how awful Gigi is. 

12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Because tomorrow they are serving GMO food at Malibu High and Lyme Disease Anwar can't have anything but organic food. 

God. I can't stand Yolanda but all the good juju I can muster goes out to her kids. 

Topic:  Nice to see all the cousins together, and especially nice that two of them will be having babies at the same time.

• Love 1

A friend was one of the producers for RHOBH then went on to produce Rich Kids, so it's no wonder they wanted to cast Farrah. . . and she's very good friends with the cast.   She was on some of the trips that cast took, just not filmed.    He has always said how nice Kyle and her family are and also has only nice things to say about LVP.    Not so much some of the other RHOBH cast members. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

A friend was one of the producers for RHOBH then went on to produce Rich Kids, so it's no wonder they wanted to cast Farrah. . . and she's very good friends with the cast.   She was on some of the trips that cast took, just not filmed.    He has always said how nice Kyle and her family are and also has only nice things to say about LVP.    Not so much some of the other RHOBH cast members. 

I need to invite you over and get you " naked wasted" ASAP. I don't have a creepy son that will try to molest you but I will try to spill your inside info. Cmon NOTNOWIMBUSY what could a few shots of vodka hurt? 

• Love 9

Can I come, too?  My brother has a friend who works on Dancing with the Stars who said LVP was awful.  We could get NNIB's friend on speakerphone with my bro's friend and they could help us figure out where LVP got too big for the little people.

• Love 7

Remember at Kyle's White Party when Brandi first met JD - and she denied having sex in the bathroom?  Well, he said it's definitely true, and several people were right outside and heard everything.  He also said she's really insecure, drinks way too much, and will sleep with anybody.  The hardest ones to handle are the OC women.  Surprisingly Heather is nice, easy to get along with, very good at remembering tiny details of people's lives and asks about family, etc.  Vickie & Tamara are real pieces of work.    He's coming up in a few weeks, so I'll try to get more juicy stories.  So anxious to hear the behind the scenes of YO.

• Love 21
4 hours ago, Satchels of gold said:

I read that Kyle's daughter was asked to be a cast member of Rich Kids of Beverly Hills but she wasn't interested. I'm glad she had the good sense not to get involved in that mess.

Dorothy Wang is Farrah BFF, and has been for years.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

So anxious to hear the behind the scenes of YO.

Me too.  I would love to hear how production felt about her! 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, ryebread said:

LOL.  I just signed on and so far, three threads and all about how awful Gigi is. 

God. I can't stand Yolanda but all the good juju I can muster goes out to her kids. 

Topic:  Nice to see all the cousins together, and especially nice that two of them will be having babies at the same time.

The point of my post was that Yolanda does not answer a question directly and sends listeners or readers in another direction.  It was not directed at Yolanda's kids.  Same with Kyle saying Yolanda was nice.  It takes very little to say thank you or respond in kind.  If you are going to ignore the compliment or throw an insult be prepared to give a reason.  "I just don't", doesn't cut it.  Everything out of the woman's mouth does not need to be an opportunity to put someone down.  Kyle asked and gave her feelings and a reason. 

• Love 4

Agree. Kyle looks great. Love the outfit, the hair color and the hair length. Again, I never had a problem with her super long hair but the shorter (though still long) cut really suits her. 

• Love 5

It was a stunning look for her.  it doesn't have to be a mumu, just stop trying to show the not so long legs.  Hair looked great and in the other photos Poertia looked cute and age appropriate.

• Love 7
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 2:57 PM, Umbelina said:

One color, long smooth line, no bulges, not too tight, not made of shiny stuff, she looks fantastic!  She really needs to go through the rest of her wardrobe and throw most of that crap out.

And her boobs aren't being pushed up around her neck.  The outfit looks great but her face is getting that hard, pinched look like Kim's.

• Love 3
(edited)

Kyle's weight tends to fluctuate. Two seasons ago she was looking skinny. Then last season she put the weight back on meaning she was still thin but not by Hollywood standards where anything over a size 0 is fat (insert eye roll). Now she looks like she's lost weight again. I think that whatever she does to lose weight isn't easy to maintain so she gains it back then loses it again. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 2
On 5/17/2016 at 11:50 AM, ryebread said:

Can I come, too?  My brother has a friend who works on Dancing with the Stars who said LVP was awful.  We could get NNIB's friend on speakerphone with my bro's friend and they could help us figure out where LVP got too big for the little people.

Ha. I have a friend who had a lengthy business meeting with LVP who said she was, "very witty and very self-obsessed."

• Love 1
On 6/11/2016 at 9:18 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Ha. I have a friend who had a lengthy business meeting with LVP who said she was, "very witty and very self-obsessed."

So in other words just like she is on the show?

The WSJ printed a list of the top performing individuals and teams in real estate and Maurico came in #5 in Individuals by Volume.  Apparently he sold $422.42 million with The Agency.  If he got 3% that over $12.5 million in commissions for the year.  Not bad.  Kind of makes me wonder what Kyle's motivation for doing the show is.  They sure don't need the money.  

Other Bravolebrities that made the lists were Fredrik Eklund and Ryan Serhant with their teams from Million Dollar Listing NY at $487 and $479 million respectively and Josh Flagg was #9 Individual selling $319 million.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zulualpha said:

So in other words just like she is on the show?

The WSJ printed a list of the top performing individuals and teams in real estate and Maurico came in #5 in Individuals by Volume.  Apparently he sold $422.42 million with The Agency.  If he got 3% that over $12.5 million in commissions for the year.  Not bad.  Kind of makes me wonder what Kyle's motivation for doing the show is.  They sure don't need the money.  

Other Bravolebrities that made the lists were Fredrik Eklund and Ryan Serhant with their teams from Million Dollar Listing NY at $487 and $479 million respectively and Josh Flagg was #9 Individual selling $319 million.

Fame

• Love 3
On 6/11/2016 at 9:18 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

That seems to be working for her!  I say , Kudos.  We should all live our life as we choose.  

• Love 3

Every year Kyle blathers about her newest get-in-shape ingestible and surgical miracle. This summer she's latched on to some meal replacement guzzle popular among the reality tv crowd ( Kim Z promotes the same product -- O Kyle, you're moving in high society with that one.) We can only hope this concoction doesn't have the side effects so common in meal replacement bars and beverages: terrible gas and worse breath won't make her popular with the peeps she cultivates.

19 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Every year Kyle blathers about her newest get-in-shape ingestible and surgical miracle. This summer she's latched on to some meal replacement guzzle popular among the reality tv crowd ( Kim Z promotes the same product -- O Kyle, you're moving in high society with that one.) We can only hope this concoction doesn't have the side effects so common in meal replacement bars and beverages: terrible gas and worse breath won't make her popular with the peeps she cultivates.

That may be true. I don't know. What I do know is that - for most of us over 35 - it takes a hell of a lot more than simply consuming a "meal replacement" to look that that in a bikini. She obviously works hard for her figure.

• Love 8

I would love to know what that meal replacement drink is.  I do this too, I think it is a great idea.  Of course she works out too!  I don't see this as snark worthy, I say good for you, you look fabulous!  

Off to google the drink.  I use one too when I want to peel off some pounds.  It is a great way to take your mind off of meal prep once a day.  

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:27 PM, wings707 said:

I would love to know what that meal replacement drink is.  I do this too, I think it is a great idea.  Of course she works out too!  I don't see this as snark worthy, I say good for you, you look fabulous!  

Off to google the drink.  I use one too when I want to peel off some pounds.  It is a great way to take your mind off of meal prep once a day.  

Ah ok I just googled it.  (I am not on Twitter so had no clue...)  Looks like it's 310 Nutrition Shakes - the same ones that Kim Zolciak promotes.  I'm not a fan of KZ, but gotta admit she looks pretty great for having 6 kids...

• Love 2
Just now, Duke2801 said:

Ah ok I just googled it.  (I am not on Twitter so had no clue...)  Looks like it's 310 Nutrition Shakes - the same ones that Kim Zolciak promotes.  I'm not a fan of KZ, but gotta admit she looks pretty great for having 6 kids...

Thanks, I googled it too. Reviews on amazon said flavor was not good.  I use Optifast shakes sometimes.  I like the meal replacement plan. Comes in handy sometimes. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Thanks, I googled it too. Reviews on amazon said flavor was not good.  I use Optifast shakes sometimes.  I like the meal replacement plan. Comes in handy sometimes. 

Agreed that it comes in handy sometimes!   My friend used to be a Beachbody rep so I had purchased Shakeology from her in the past.  I really liked having it for breakfast.  It is ridiculously expensive, though, so once she quit the company and I couldn't use her discount, I quit using it. 

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:27 PM, wings707 said:

except that...oh my lord it's this Multi-level marketing situation, and four of my coworkers are always shilling it on Facebook, sometimes in direct message.  That's not annoying...

• Love 5