Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

Those pictures of Kathy Hilton are really nice.  She's definitely the prettiest of the three sisters.  Too bad she dresses on the frumpy side.

(edited)

Boy Kim is about really suck.on bitter grapes now.

Check this out http://www.thewrap.c...-comedy-series/

Forget "You stole my house".  Now it will be "You stole my life!"

(What Kim will never understand is that some of these opportunities that are coming Kyle's way could have come to Kim as well.  Kyle is not the first housewife to capitalize on her RH fame, and Kim could have done the same.  Instead she chose to waste the opportunity that was knocking - or slept through it in a drunken stupor).

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4
(edited)

Kyle is not the first housewife to capitalize on her RH fame, and Kim could have done the same. Instead she chose to waste the opportunity that was knocking - or slept through it in a drunken stupor).

Yep. Like I said reality t.v. is all about creating opportunities for yourself. Kim missed the boat entirely..

2il2bv9.png

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

(What Kim will never understand is that some of these opportunities that are coming Kyle's way could have come to Kim as well.  Kyle is not the first housewife to capitalize on her RH fame, and Kim could have done the same.  Instead she chose to waste the opportunity that was knocking - or slept through it in a drunken stupor).

Kim's move was trying to sell clothes with "Slut Pig" printed on them right after she said that to Brandi season 2. Kim had/has no clue how most viewers think of her and her nasty behavior. IMO, she has eclipsed Brandi in the horrid behavior department and I never though anyone could do that, not even Tamra!

• Love 3
(edited)

From dailymail.co.uk

RHOBH star Kyle Richards is developing a TV Land series about her rocky upbringing with troubled sister Kim
By Shyam Dodge for MailOnline
Published: 16:33 EST, 2 June 2015 | Updated: 17:50 EST, 2 June 2015

She's the star of a reality TV series.

But Kyle Richards has now proven that her life and times are not just good fodder for Bravo content but for dark comedy as well.

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star has inspired a new sitcom to air on TV Land, one which will be based on her childhood upbringing.

The new untitled scripted comedy has been picked up by TV Land and will be based on the life of Richards, 46.

The half-hour sitcom is set in the 1970s and will revolve around a woman's struggled to support her family after she discovers her husband has been cheating on her.

The character, Bonnie Nolan, will be loosely based on Kyle's own mother Kathleen and her tumultuous upbringing with her two sisters.

'I am extremely excited and proud to be collaborating with such a talented and creative team of John Wells Productions, John Riggi, Warner Bros. Television and TV Land to bring this story to life,' Richards said in a statement to E! News.

Casting has not been announced but the writer behind the show is none other than John Riggi, who grew to acclaim with his work on 30 Rock.

In addition, John Wells and Andrew Stearn, both known for their work on hits like Shameless, Southland, and The West Wing.

The untitled comedy will be written by 30 Rock alum John Riggi, who will executive produce alongside John Wells and Andrew Stearn (Shameless, Southland, The West Wing).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3108206/RHOBH-star-Kyle-Richards-developing-TV-Land-series-rocky-upbringing-troubled-sister-Kim.html#ixzz3bx2yWGNr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by quinn

I wonder what sort of network they're going for? From everything that I've heard about Big Kathy she belongs on something like Showtime, lol. 

Unorthodox upbringing indeed.  I have always been fascinated by Kyle's description of her having a casting call and having to drive herself at fourteen because Mom was busy elsewhere.  I wouldn't have had the guts to do it.

If the sex lessons and the Mom's Booth at the Polo Lounge aren't in it, I'm not watching.

• Love 2

Gee, I think they call that a consequence for bad behavior.

• Love 1

Given the talent involved, this might be really fun.

I really hope she pokes fun at the House of Hilton book. I havent read it but people who hate her and her family love to use it as their "bible" or take everything in as 100% truth.

• Love 5

I really hope she pokes fun at the House of Hilton book. I havent read it but people who hate her and her family love to use it as their "bible" or take everything in as 100% truth.

I do too. I hope she (and the others involved) have enormous fun with it and that I do too. 

• Love 2

Given the talent involved, this might be really fun. 

I agree.  When I first read about the show here in this thread I rolled my eyes.  Then I read the linked article and noted the names of the people putting this project together and the other shows they were involved in and promptly did a 180.  Kyle might very well be an exec producer of a hit which will bring in the big bucks.  Way to go Kyle.

• Love 1

One thing is for sure, Kyle will be center stage of this show in season 6.  I have no doubt in my mind.  Look at the domino effects that has happened

-She cut off Kim finally.  Not enabling her.  Plus she doesn't have to deal with coddling her any longer. Kim was fired.  Basically free as a bird.

-She has her store and comedy she producing. 

Most of us know Andy has his favorites on all these wives series and his primary favs are Lisa V and Kyle.  Yet, just to play devil's advocate, this might not be the greatest thing neither for Kyle.  Don't get me wrong Kim had to go and finally Kim can do the show without babysitting her.  But like I said before HW relationships change and flip often.  She has never been a season "target" of this show besides season 3 reunion, but never a target for most of/whole season.  I'm just use to bravo pulling this with the editing particularly.  One could hope not but Im use to the tend of this show.

• Love 1

Consider the source, but Radar is reporting that Kyle is on the chopping block. 

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-kyle-richards-fired-bravo/

Personally, I don't buy it.  I don't think they would have sent her to Upfront and then axe her.  I hope it's not true.  I can take or leave Kyle, but I would like to see her on RHOBH without the albatross of Kim around her neck.

LOL, ROL needs to do better research IMO. Kyle was part of the Bravo/NBC Universal UpFronts a few weeks ago, so she is back for another season.  

• Love 2

Consider the source, but Radar is reporting that Kyle is on the chopping block. 

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-kyle-richards-fired-bravo/

Personally, I don't buy it.  I don't think they would have sent her to Upfront and then axe her.  I hope it's not true.  I can take or leave Kyle, but I would like to see her on RHOBH without the albatross of Kim around her neck.

Kyle is not starring in a new series she is a producer.  This has been in the works for years.

If Bravo hated the sisters not speaking why was it the focal point of the Reunion which got great ratings-even after being bumped to make room for RHONYC?

This is an interesting development and not entirely unexpected.  If Bravo is half as sick of those two sisters fighting as most of the viewers are, I suspect the rumor is true.  Now, I'm hoping even more that Yo can come back unless she feels it's detrimental to her health.  I think the only way to get the show back onto a decent track is to fire Kyle at the same time and hire a couple of more Eileens.  I don't see LisaR lasting.

• Love 2

Maybe Kyle's mantra has changed from "Kim and I are a package deal" to "If you fire Kim, you had better threaten to fire me too."

I'm curious to know what you think her tagline should be. The more humorous the better for all of us.

I'm curious to know what you think her tagline should be. The more humorous the better for all of us.

I'm not the poster to which you are responding, but I definitely think that Kyle could have any number of taglines:

1. Some of my friends are morally corrupt, but they are also momentarily correct.
  2. My Sister used to hang with Rick James, but so did my other sister and she's a Hilton now!
  3. My Husband never stole a house, but just ask how many houses he has sold (ok, that one sucks)!
  4. I don't know who my best on-show friend is, but I guarantee I can get good press from her viewer response.
  5. I no longer have to pay my sister's bills, but the good sister does!

I apologize in advance for not actually being funny in tag line form. I just want to snark on Kyle without the burden of Kim's addiction.

• Love 2

I "like" Kyle. She brings a lot of activity to the show. However, I find Yolanda hypocritical, condescending, and boring unless a dinner party is occurring. And, frankly, Lisa Vanderpump is boring and irritating IF she is not with Kyle.

• Love 5

Not that it means anything, but Kyle tweeted she had dinner with Lisa Vanderpump last night at Pump.

It is nice that she and Lisa have moved beyond their past issues so that they can enjoy each other during the "off" time.

• Love 8

This is an interesting development and not entirely unexpected.  If Bravo is half as sick of those two sisters fighting as most of the viewers are, I suspect the rumor is true.  Now, I'm hoping even more that Yo can come back unless she feels it's detrimental to her health.  I think the only way to get the show back onto a decent track is to fire Kyle at the same time and hire a couple of more Eileens.  I don't see LisaR lasting.

My guess is that the story is ridiculous. I cannot imagine any HW on any franchise, save for maybe Lisa V or Nene, who are more secure with their Bravo paycheck than Kyle is. No way Bravo is cutting Kyle.

• Love 5
(edited)

Ive posted in the Kim thread, but if Kathy joins this show I will not be happy.

As a person whos grown to like Kyle, at least for this past season, why cant she have a season without dealing with family conflict? And if Kathy joins the show no one can tell me Kim wont have a good amount of cameratime and probably holding her hand from harm.

Id like to see Kyle have fun without having to play it safe again because of another family member joining the show. How she is without Kim? Is she really humbled or with/without Kim or is it fake? Is it true She's boring if she doesnt have the sister dynamic as her storyline like some have claimed?

I really want Bravo-Evolution to remove this family storyline from BH. Like Giselle has said it's tedious and taxing!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 8

Id like to see Kyle have fun without having to play it safe again because of another family member joining the show. How she is without Kim? Is she really humbled or with/without Kim or is it fake? Is it true She's boring if she doesnt have the sister dynamic as her storyline like some have claimed?

This is exactly what I want to see.  On the whole, I can take or leave Kyle but I would like to see her through at least one season without the weight of Kim. 

Actually, it will be nice to see a season where Kim is not sucking the life out of my TV screen.

• Love 3

I'm convinced that Brandi is behind the Kyle getting the ax stories. No way is Kyle getting fired. She was at the upfronts, is developing a new show, and has relationships with all the girls (save Brandi) on the show. I believe Brandi is the most at risk of getting the ax and she knows it.

• Love 8

So ROL must caught wind of Kyle's tweet so they produce another "story" for clicks today

“Kyle is desperate to save her job. Kyle has talked to Andy Cohen and is reaching out to other network executives to lobby them to keep her on the show. Kyle is in a panic about her life. She is doing everything she can NOT to get fired.”

Following Kim’s reported exit from the show, Richards is said to be feeling bitter towards her, reportedly believing if it wasn’t for her sobriety issues, neither of them would have allegedly lost their jobs.

“She is furious that Kim’s addictions and problems have been negatively affecting her. She doesn’t feel like it is fair to punish her for her sister’s outrageous behavior. Even if she is an addict who needs help. Kyle is a fighter and she’s no dummy. She believes she’ll be able to make things turn out the way she wants.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2149487/beverly-hills-housewife-kyle-richards-begging-for-rhobh-gig-after-alleged-firing/

I don't believe it. There isn't any reason IMO why Bravo should want to fire Kyle. More to the point there are loads of reasons to keep her IMO. I mean, unless they drastically change their personalities or make impossibly outrageous demands, I don't see Kyle or LisaV losing their spot on this franchise unless they want to leave or perhaps do something ridiculously illegal and even then just look at the awful example of Teresa Guidice and how much Bravo can't bear to part with her. 

• Love 1

I think it is a very safe bet that Kyle will continue to do the show. If you look at it from the beginning, Kyle was the center of the show. Yes, Lisa V eclipsed her because of her fabulous-ness, but Kyle still holds the cast together. 

No matter how you feel about Kyle, the show wouldn't be a show without her. I have never been a fan of hers, but she was the reason I watched the show in the first place. I had never heard of Kim Richards before this show. But, I knew who Kyle was. I have an unhealthy obsession with the original Halloween Movie and the second I saw that Kyle was a Real Housewife, I was in. I expected to LOVE her. But, I found tons of things to snark on her about instead. 

I don't think that I am alone in that. I think that there are plenty of people who tune in just to see what Kyle will do and make fun of her just for the fun of it.

I LOVE making fun of Kyle and I think that she loves us making fun of her. I just think that things got way too raw and too real for her and the people who wanted to make fun of her when it came to Kim.

There is no way that Bravo would drop Kyle. She is the reason that this particular franchise even exists. BRAVO knows that it is Kyle's connections to the cast and to future cast members that keeps this show going. As much as I love me some VanderPump, Lisa V. was not the reason that this show got off the ground.

Every woman on this show in the first season was someone that Kyle knew. Whether you like her or not, Kyle is the center of the show. BRAVO knows that.They know that even if Kyle leaves, they will still contact her for suggestions on who to cast. I'm down with that, because whether or not I like Kyle, she still brings the people that I either love or love to hate. 

That said, as much as I get her reasons for bringing Kim on, I really hate the fact that she brought Kim on. Kim has too many dark issues that take away from the fun of the show.

• Love 3
(edited)

Kyle, imo, is the heart and soul of the show. She better get a contract for this upcoming year and I'm sure she will. Yo, with her somatoform disorder, should stay away from the show. She gives people horrible ideas--like stem cell treatments for some undiagnosed "I'm tired disorder" (aka I'm scared my husband is going to leave me and I'm still trying to save my image from my bullying/racist-pro-bg anti-Joyce team supporting).

I fully own my pro-Kyle anti-Yo bias. Yo "advertises" unsafe medical practices and some viewers think this is the way to go since it is done by a celebrity. Yo, go see a psychiatrist. You are making yourself sick by "alternative treatments" for a constellation of symptoms of unknown etiology (most likely psychiatric; unconscious motivation imo without reviewing her medical charts/tests/exam/etc..).

I can't wait to see Kyle without Kim and hopefully without bg (the one housewife I really dislike…even Tamara from the OC is loved compared to bg).

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 11

Not me. I am still here!

Can't Kyle be alone on this damn show without Kim or any relative stuck to her like a parasitic twin? Cut 'em off!

Lol exactly. I mean just one season to see how she fairs then maybe we can entertain Kathy.

Oh I put the reply here since it was Kyle related hope thats ok.

• Love 1

Kyle, imo, is the heart and soul of the show. She better get a contract for this upcoming year and I'm sure she will. Yo, with her somatoform disorder, should stay away from the show. She gives people horrible ideas--like stem cell treatments for some undiagnosed "I'm tired disorder" (aka I'm scared my husband is going to leave me and I'm still trying to save my image from my bullying/racist-pro-bg anti-Joyce team supporting).

I fully own my pro-Kyle anti-Yo bias. Yo "advertises" unsafe medical practices and some viewers think this is the way to go since it is done by a celebrity. Yo, go see a psychiatrist. You are making yourself sick by "alternative treatments" for a constellation of symptoms of unknown etiology (most likely psychiatric; unconscious motivation imo without reviewing her medical charts/tests/exam/etc..).

I can't wait to see Kyle without Kim and hopefully without bg (the one housewife I really dislike…even Tamara from the OC is loved compared to bg).

I wholeheartedly agree with your statements! And I have NEVER thought of Vanderpump as fabulous.

• Love 5

Kyle isn't going anywhere this year.  Bravo will give her a season to see what she brings without her sister.  I really hope they don't bring in Kathy other as a guest from time to time.

Kyle isn't going anywhere this year.  Bravo will give her a season to see what she brings without her sister.  I really hope they don't bring in Kathy other as a guest from time to time.

• Love 4

I'm convinced that Brandi is behind the Kyle getting the ax stories. No way is Kyle getting fired. She was at the upfronts, is developing a new show, and has relationships with all the girls (save Brandi) on the show. I believe Brandi is the most at risk of getting the ax and she knows it

Brandi as the source makes all the sense in the world.  I think Kyle, free of Kim, would be a fun thing to see.  Her friendship with Lisa V was always fun to watch, and I think she and Lisa Rinna would be good together.  But we haven't been able to see much of it because there was the albatross known as Kim around her neck.

When will Bravo understand that we'd like to see these women lead their lives - yes, a little drama is fun (ie Camille's Dinner Party from Hell) but continually taking these shows to dark places in the name of drama is not what people want to see.  Learn something from NJ, Bravo and stop taking us down the dysfunctional family road. 

• Love 5

Kyle isn't going anywhere this year. Bravo will give her a season to see what she brings without her sister. I really hope they don't bring in Kathy other as a guest from time to time.

Same here. So, Kyle, dont be boring!

Learn something from NJ, Bravo and stop taking us down the dysfunctional family road.

While NJ did kick it off, they did stop it after 3 seasons. BH kept their dysfunctional story between both sisters for the whole 5 seasons. Even Miami had it with Joanna and her sister.

• Love 3

Oh thats still true.

I think shes talking about all the lies going on with she and Kim being replaced for Kathy on RHOBH. And maybe Monty running around on Instagram saying Kim has all these deals and projects in store when she gets out.

I will go with the lies about Kim being replaced by Kathy. Not that Monty isn't lying, I just don't think Kyle would touch that.

This shit with Monty is hysterical. It is also sad. He truly believes whatever Kim is throwing his way.